Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 7
200 XP

maxresdefault.jpg

Published 5/2024
Created by Jaxson Luu
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 38 Lectures ( 4h 50m ) | Size: 3.1 GB

Shopify Hydrogen tutorial with best practices, professional tips, and the right direction

What you'll learn:
The architecture of the Hydrogen framework
How to install Hydrogen locally for development
How to use the Storefront API with Hydrogen
How to use the Admin API with Hydrogen
How to use Meta Objects with Hydrogen
How to use Sanity CMS with Hydrogen
How to build a homepage using Sanity CMS
How to deploy to production
Requirements:
You should know basic HTML, CSS, jаvascript & React
You should know your way around Shopify
No prior experience of Shopify is necessary
Description:
Welcome to the "Shopify Hydrogen Tutorial: Best Methods & Pro Tips" course.My name is Jaxson. I'm the Product Owner and Team Lead at True Storefront, we've built the best Shopify Hydrogen theme (named Owen) and provide some Shopify Headless services.I have over three years of experience with Shopify Headless (using Next.js) and more than two years of experience with Hydrogen (I've been using Hydrogen from very early). As you can see, I've extensively shared my experience with Shopify Hydrogen on my LinkedIn profile. I've also successfully completed many Shopify Headless projects for clients.I'll be sharing my practical experience with other developers who want to learn about Shopify Hydrogen. I'll help you accelerate the learning process about Shopify Hydrogen with best practices, professional tips, and the right direction.After completing this course, you will know аbout:The architecture of the Hydrogen frameworkHow to install Hydrogen locally for developmentHow to use the Storefront API with HydrogenHow to use the Admin API with HydrogenHow to use Meta Objects with HydrogenHow to use Sanity CMS with HydrogenHow to build a homepage using Sanity CMSHow to deploy to productionThis course is for:Beginner to Intermediate "Shopify and React developers"Students who want to learn Shopify HydrogenStudents interested in Headless eCommerceShopify merchants who wants to learn about Shopify HydrogenStudents who want to build a Shopify Hydrogen store
Who this course is for:
Beginner to Intermediate "Shopify and React developers"
Shopify developers who want to learn Shopify Hydrogen
Students interested in Headless eCommerce
Students who want to build a Shopify Hydrogen store
Shopify merchants who wants to learn about Shopify Hydrogen

Members

Threads

Back