Sex-Specific Analysis of Cardiovascular Function (2024)

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
Sex-Specific Analysis of Cardiovascular Function
c50c954edd6467076d11be9606422522.jpeg

Free Download Sex-Specific Analysis of Cardiovascular Function by Peter L. M. Kerkhof
English | EPUB | 2018 | 734 Pages | ISBN : 3319779311 | 115.8 MB

This book gathers together contributions from internationally renowned authors in the field of cardiovascular systems and provides crucial insight into the importance of sex- and gender-concepts during the analysis of patient data. This innovative title is the first to offer the elements necessary to consider sex-related properties in both clinical and basic studies regarding the heart and circulation on multiscale levels (i.e. molecular, cellular, electrophysiologically, neuroendocrine, immunoregulatory, organ, allometric, and modeling).
c50c954edd6467076d11be9606422522.jpeg

xSex-Specific Analysis of Cardiovascular Function
117bf14528b334f80d90961cb9fd24a4.jpeg

Close
Sex-Specific Analysis of Cardiovascular Function by Peter L. M. Kerkhof
English | EPUB | 2018 | 734 Pages | ISBN : 3319779311 | 115.8 MB
This book gathers together contributions from internationally renowned authors in the field of cardiovascular systems and provides crucial insight into the importance of sex- and gender-concepts during the analysis of patient data. This innovative title is the first to offer the elements necessary to consider sex-related properties in both clinical and basic studies regarding the heart and circulation on multiscale levels (i.e. molecular, cellular, electrophysiologically, neuroendocrine, immunoregulatory, organ, allometric, and modeling).
Observed differences at (ultra)cellular and organ level are quantified, with focus on clinical relevance and implications for diagnosis and patient management. Since the cardiovascular system is of vital importance for all tissues, Sex-Specific Analysis of Cardiovascular Function is an essential source of information for clinicians, biologists, and biomedical investigators. The wide spectrum of differences described in this book will also act as an eye-opener and serve as a handbook for students, teachers, scientists and practitioners.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
zckm4.rar.html
NitroFlare
zckm4.rar
Uploadgig
zckm4.rar
Fikper
zckm4.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members