S. Petersen's Field Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors A Field Observer's Handbook of Preternatural Entities and Beings from Beyond

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
81a968a2aa17f8990a7d366f5968db85.jpeg

Free Download S. Petersen's Field Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors: A Field Observer's Handbook of Preternatural Entities and Beings from Beyond The Wall of Sleep By Sandy Petersen, Mike Mason, Lynn Willis
2015 | 130 Pages | ISBN: 1568820836 | PDF | 35 MB
With its clear visuals and hard-won information, this guide has saved my bacon on more than one occasion!Ernest P. Wilderbeast,Visiting Professor of Preternatural Studies Miskatonic UniversityWeird shapes in the park? Odd rumbling noises in the basement? A lurking dread in the kitchen?Bad dreams involving strange adventures and bizarre creatures?Identifying the lurking horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos is never an easy task, so researchers need all the help they can get don t leave home without the Field Guide!An essential spotter s guide for the budding and experienced preternaturalist.Accurate and complete53 Lovecraftian creatures categorized and detailedFull color illustrationsSize comparison chartsHabitat, distribution, and life cycle notesHow to distinguish similar-seeming entitiesObserver warningsBibliography and recommended reading listIllustrations and descriptions from the Cthulhu Mythos and Dream Cycle based upon the creations of H.P. Lovecraft.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
8fosn.rar.html
NitroFlare
8fosn.rar
Uploadgig
8fosn.rar
Fikper
8fosn.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members