I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
During swirling rumours about Gaurav Khanna's potential departure from the hit television show Anupamaa, producer Rajan Shahi steps forward to quash the speculations. Recent reports had caused a stir among viewers, especially following other controversial exits from the series.

However, while speaking to ETimes Rajan Shahi, asserted, "Not at all," confirming the actor's continued presence on the show. He underlines the significance of Khanna's character, Anuj, within the storyline, ensuring fans that the dynamic between Anuj and Anupamaa remains integral to the plot.

Shahi recalls a light-hearted moment with Khanna when the rumours surfaced, emphasizing the camaraderie and chemistry between the actors. He shares, "Gaurav did bring to my attention some reports suggesting his exit. We had a good laugh about this." This affirmation from the producer comes as a relief to fans who have grown fond of the on-screen relationship between Anuj and Anupamaa. Shahi praises the actors for their portrayal, highlighting the strength of their performances in driving the narrative forward.

In a previous interview, Gaurav Khanna reflected on his character's role within the show, noting how Anupamaa mirrors real-life situations. He defends the complexity of Anuj's character, stating, "Can’t a mature, understanding, calm man has an emotional outburst?" Khanna's insights into his character's dynamics further underscore the depth and richness of the storytelling in Anupamaa. With Shahi's reassurance and Khanna's dedication, fans can look forward to continued intrigue and drama in the popular series.

Also Read: Rajan Shahi recalls replacing Hina Khan in YRKKH: “I was told by the channel that they will shut the show”

Members

Threads

Back