News PAK vs NZ: “If Allah Wills, I Will Play For Pakistan Again” – Mohammad Amir Opens Up About His Future Plans

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Mohammad Amir

Former Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Amir has announced his intention to play in the upcoming HBL Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2023. The left-arm seamer expressed his excitement at the prospect of potentially representing Pakistan again.

Mohammad Amir last played for the Men in Green in a T20I against England in 2020, and he announced his retirement from international cricket the following year due to a lack of opportunities. Amir went on to play in several T20 leagues around the world as well as the county championships.

IPL 2023 | IND vs SL 2023 | India vs Sri Lanka 2023 | India National Cricket Team | IND vs NZ 2023 | India vs New Zealand 2023 | IND vs AUS 2023 | India vs Australia 2023

Mohammad Amir

Mohammad Amir (Image Credit: Twitter

I Would Like To Play And Perform Well In PSL – Mohammad Amir

Amir finally broke his silence on his Pakistan future when asked if he could see himself playing for Pakistan again during a brief media interaction.

Mohammad Amir

Mohammad Amir. (Image credit: Getty0

“If Allah wills, I will play for Pakistan again. But I would like to play and perform well in PSL,” Amir told the reporters at the National High-Performance Centre (NHPC) in Lahore.

Mohammad Amir is training at the National High-Performance Center (NHPC). The pace bowler thanked interim PCB chief Najam Sethi for allowing him to train at NHPC. Aamir is gearing up for the upcoming Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) season.

The 30-year-old pacer has represented Pakistan in 36 Tests, 61 ODIs, and 50 T20Is. He led the pace attack for the national team in multiple ICC competitions, and he was instrumental in the team’s 2017 Champions Trophy victory, where Pakistan defeated India in the final.

Pakistan are currently hosting a two-Test series against New Zealand, with the first game ending in a draw in Karachi. The Babar Azam-led team almost survived a scare with the bad light that ended the final day’s play. The second and final Test match of the two-match series starts on January 2nd at the National Stadium in Karachi.

Also read: PAK vs NZ: “Vo Bohot Padhe Likhe Aadmi Hai, Koi Nahi Soch Raha Tha Ki Ye Iss Tarah Muh Uthaake Kisi Pe Bhi Ilzaam Laga Denge” – Mohammad Amir On Ramiz Raja

Virat Kohli | Rohit Sharma | Rishabh Pant | KL Rahul | Suryakumar Yadav | Sanju Samson | Shreyas Iyer | Yuzvendra Chahal | Jasprit Bumrah

The post PAK vs NZ: “If Allah Wills, I Will Play For Pakistan Again” – Mohammad Amir Opens Up About His Future Plans appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back