Out of the Blue A Memoir of Workplace Depression, Recovery, Redemption and, Yes, Happiness

Forum Legend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
7ca3e3c065d92418f80b8cc5577d965d.jpeg

Free Download Jan Wong, "Out of the Blue: A Memoir of Workplace Depression, Recovery, Redemption and, Yes, Happiness"
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0987868500 | EPUB | pages: 264 | 0.4 mb
What happens when the place you've loved working at for twenty years asks for a divorce and breaks your heart?

"Tapping into her journalistic rigour, [Wong] gives a complete profile of the disease and its history." - Now Magazine
"Jan Wong is a wonderful writer and as she tells her own story, she speaks for me and for many. Some say depression is a gift. Well, it's not. But this book is." - Shelagh Rogers
Self-published in 2012 because ✅Publishers were afraid of the backlash from the author's criticism of the biggest newspaper in Canada, Jan Wong's formidable memoir made the Globe and Mail's own bestseller list and exposed a much needed look at depression in the workplace. Now it's back by popular demand.
For twenty years Jan Wong had been one of the Globe and Mail's best-known reporters. Edward Greenspon, her then editor-in-chief, described Wong's writing as "intrusive, edgy, insightful, significant - and funny. Everything Jan touches becomes memorable."
Then one day her world came crashing down. A story she wrote sparked a national firestorm, including death threats, a unanimous denunciation by Parliament, and a rebuke by her own newspaper. For the first time in her professional life, Wong fell into a clinical depression. She resisted the diagnosis, refusing to believe she had a mental illness, as did her employer and her insurer. Out of the Blue is the harrowing and sometimes surreal story of her struggle and her eventual emergence - out of the blue.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
t2lon.rar
Rapidgator
t2lon.rar.html
Uploadgig
t2lon.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back