My Private Room

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I'm Rupali, 42 years old married. Gossip is my hobby and some quality discussion is my favourite.
I was on Xossip before but unfortunately that ran out of the service. Hope to see some old guys,
mature thoughts and fun time here again.

OP
M

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
This is me in white, which is my favrt. Light and free clothing I enjoy.

OP
M

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Today afternoon was quite exciting. I was in my bedroom for some relax, when the phone rang. My friend was there on the other side telling me something I wasn't expecting. our common friend had an affair or what u say - one night stand with one of the boys staying in the same but rented apartment. The full story was really exciting but shocking as well. We never thought such things can happen so close to us.

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
mkash14 said:
Today afternoon was quite exciting. I was in my bedroom for some relax, when the phone rang. My friend was there on the other side telling me something I wasn't expecting. our common friend had an affair or what u say - one night stand with one of the boys staying in the same but rented apartment. The full story was really exciting but shocking as well. We never thought such things can happen so close to us.

Well things happen to people close to us...it just stays hidden

OP
M

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Was away for some time. How are you all? I went to Goa in between with friends. Lot of naughty chats and vulgar too sometimes - I mean flow me ho jata hai types. Goa is full of life. People are quiet free and well behaved (originals to Goa).

We went to clubs and met some hippies also ... and to our surprise got mixed and enjoyed. Just to tell, later in the party we all were on the table with me and other friend with soft drink and two other friends with wine. one of the good looking guys asked us to join on the floor and we jazzed up. It was quiet a fun ... dancing on the loud music with so much crowed around. And there I noticed in fact all four of us ... gently but definitely that guy with his friends behind us - touching and trying to push on each other. At a point I felt someones hands on my breasts - denser and denser the touch was getting and at point someone grabbed. I turned around ... but was clueless who did it!!

Anyways .. latter on the hotel room with friends that too boiled down to naughty chat. All of us got the same experience ... pressing and grabbing breasts. But that was quiet there. Guys ... we enjoyed it ;)

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
mkash14 said:
Was away for some time. How are you all? I went to Goa in between with friends. Lot of naughty chats and vulgar too sometimes - I mean flow me ho jata hai types. Goa is full of life. People are quiet free and well behaved (originals to Goa).

We went to clubs and met some hippies also ... and to our surprise got mixed and enjoyed. Just to tell, later in the party we all were on the table with me and other friend with soft drink and two other friends with wine. one of the good looking guys asked us to join on the floor and we jazzed up. It was quiet a fun ... dancing on the loud music with so much crowed around. And there I noticed in fact all four of us ... gently but definitely that guy with his friends behind us - touching and trying to push on each other. At a point I felt someones hands on my breasts - denser and denser the touch was getting and at point someone grabbed. I turned around ... but was clueless who did it!!

Anyways .. latter on the hotel room with friends that too boiled down to naughty chat. All of us got the same experience ... pressing and grabbing breasts. But that was quiet there. Guys ... we enjoyed it ;)
Well it is great that you had a nice time with your friends...lucky guys got to play around with you a bit.

Members

Threads

Back