Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Incest My Mom Become My Wife (Completed)

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
In the evening I decided to go out somewhere. I asked her to get ready. I also went upstairs and changed into casuals as early as I could and came down in the living room waiting for her to emerge from the bedroom.

After a while she came out. She was wearing a beautiful yellow sari which I brought for her and a matching yellow blouse. She was wearing a black bra inside it which made her already voluptuous breasts look even more prominent.

She had carefully done her hair which reached right up to her buttocks. She was looking beautiful but there was something she has missed she was wearing her sari too above her waist.

" Ma you look beautiful, but you will look more attractive if you wear your sari a little down towards your waist I mean below your naval. "

" Mohan, I have never done that before. "

" Ma but that doesn't mean you should never do it. Now-a-days woman do dress up this way showing their naval, I tell you they look really great. "

She did not say anything but turned back and went into the bedroom. I followed her. She stood in front of the mirror and started adjusting her sari.

When she was done she turned around and said. "Look now."

" Wow ma .You look fantastic, now you look like my woman. "

" Well then let's go " She said offering her hand to me.

I held her hand and we walked towards our car.

I took her to a garden which was quit far away on the outskirts of the town. We were walking close to each other but without making any physical contact as it was a public place. The passers-by would invariably glance at her breasts which were so obvious and she was aware of it.

" Ma these guys will have a hard time today. "

She blushed and said " Oh honey don't talk like that I am not that beautiful. "

" You are ma. And for me you are the most beautiful woman. "

" Thank you honey, I am happy that you like me this way. "

" Ma I love you, and I would have loved you anyway. "

That night we again made love. We had sex every night except during her periods.
On most of the weekends we ventured out to some picnic spots, boating, trekking etc.

And on any weekends if we were at home we would do "it" in the morning and in the afternoon also.

Days, weeks and months passed by we were living a blissful life.

We had a very good and active sex life. But now everything looked routine as usual we were now feeling some incompleteness in our lives.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
After six months since we had our first encounter, It was Friday and a winter night. Mom had prepared a very nice dinner chicken curry and rice etc.
That day we ate our heart out and after having a few glasses of wine I asked my mom if she could come out and sit with me in our garden.

" But its cold out there in fact inside our house also it's cold " she said.

She was right it was mid-January and that was the height of the winter temperature in the night would plumb down to 5 deg.

In our house there were no heaters as the winter months were very short and in the day they were of no use.
So instead I switched on a popular FM radio station which was playing slow romantic songs that night.

" Ma can we dance ? " I asked her.

" I have never danced with anybody before neither do I know to dance. "

" Ma I have never danced too. But I don't think it’s difficult we need to be just close to each other holding our hands and move our feet a little bit, I think that's it. Why not give a try ? They are playing so romantic songs and the air is also so cold. "

" Ok " She said.

I pulled her towards me put my one arm around her waist and I held her hand with my other hand, she put her other hand on my shoulder. We just moved our feet a little as we did not have any dancing skills.

It was so romantic and I wonder why I never thought of this before. She was looking into my eyes lovingly. After a while she came very close to me and rested her voluptuous breasts against me.

Actually now I was used to see her and feel her in her most natural form I mean I had now access to her beautiful naked body all the time. She was wearing all her clothes but the resting of her soft breasts against me send a tingling sensation through my body may be this was because of the romantic ambience created by the wine the slow romantic songs and the chill in the air.

She now put both her hands around my neck while continuously looking lovingly into my eyes. I also put both my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me, now our bodies were touching each other.

We were both feeling warmth of each other's bodies which was so desirable at that moment. She brought her lips slowly towards mine and very gently kissed me then she moved her head back and looked in my eyes and again kissed me.

This time she slipped her tongue in my mouth and gently started sucking my lips and then she moved her tongue towards mine and we both started sucking the sweet juices from each other’s mouth. Our mouths were locked for god knows how long ? The time seemed to have stopped for us.

Now the urge for getting intimate was increasing as she plunged herself totally against me as if saying "take me" without saying anything.

I was holding her tightly against me and my crouch resting just below her belly I was already erect. Our breathing had increased.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
I decided it was now time to have action.
I lifted her in my arms and moved towards the bedroom while switching off the radio.
She as usual had both her arms around my neck and was smiling as she knew what was going to happen now she was also looking forward for "it".

We both slipped inside the blanket and hugged each other and in a minute it was comfortably warm under the blanket. We were both lying on our sides clutching each other. She held my head and forced me down towards her breasts.

She unbuttoned two lowermost buttons and took out her breast and holding it in her hand she moved it towards my mouth.
She removed my hands from her body and said

" Mohan please suck like my baby I want to feel like a mother. "

I obeyed and started sucking her big tits, my eyes closed.

After a while I opened my eyes to take a glance at her. She was looking very affectionately towards me moving only her fingers through my hair.
She was gently pressing her breast as if to drain the milk. But there wasn't any milk, she was just acting motherly.

After a while she turned around on the other side and asked me to come on her side so that I could suck her other breast. This continued for a while and we were both enjoying the intimacy. She then pulled my head towards her and whispered in my ear.

" Mohan I want a baby. "

" That's impossible ma. "

" Why ? Don't you love me ? " Her voice cracked as she asked me.

" Ma I love you ma and I will continue to love you till the end of this world. "

" Then Mohan please make me pregnant I want your baby inside my womb. I want to be a mother again,
Mohan please make me pregnant I promise I will take care of our baby like a good mother please Mohan please ? "

" Ma I know you are a good mother and you will take good care of the baby but this is just not possible. "

" But why ? " she asked in despair.

" Ma the whole world knows us as mother and son, how we will hide your pregnancy ? " I said as I kept both my hands over her shoulders.

" And even if we could, how we will hide our baby ?

How our baby can call me daddy and you mommy in front of everybody ?

In the birth register how I will put your name as mother and my name as father. It's very difficult ma, it is impossible. "

" Mohan I always wanted more kids but your father's financial condition was not good so we could not go for more than one, " she said.

" I know, " I said.

" But now the situation is different. I am still young and you can fulfil your ma's dream if you wish, you can give me the ultimate gift of my life. "

" But ma.. " she stopped in between.

" We are already living like a husband and a wife. You make me pregnant. I will bring our baby in this world and our family will be complete, "
she said and paused for a while.

" You don't know Mohan how it feels to be a father, you can't imagine the joy when you will hold your baby in your hand. "

" The baby will look just like you and me. "

" But ma this is not going to work this way. "

A few minutes of silence. Then:

" I understand it Mohan. I was fool to think that we can start a family.

I realize I am old now and soon grow older and you will need a young woman, I am not going to last for you forever. "

Her voice cracked and she was now almost about to cry.

" Ma please don't get me wrong. "

" I love you and I can't think of any other woman and who told you that you are old ? "

" If you have a baby now, you will be still 58 or 59 when the child will turn 18 and that's not an old age now-a-days.
It is just the legal problems which I must think about. "

" Mohan do you love me ? "

" C'mon ma what sort of question is this, you still have doubts ? "

" Mohan keep your hand on my heart and say you love me. "

She pulled my hand and placed my palm on her left breast.
" Ma I love you and I will love you forever. "

" Oh Mohan" tears rolled down her cheeks as she started sobbing. She then came close to me and hugged me tightly. I also started moving my hands over her back comforting her.

" Mohan if you love me then just make me pregnant I want your baby.
All other legal problems I leave it to you to sort out you are the man of the house it's your business. "

I was also now inclined to go for a baby as this would really bond us for life. I decided to think about the problems later with cool head.

" Ok ma done you have my word. "

" Oh Mohannn " she screamed and increased her grip around me with joy and soon our lips were locked.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
She was now filled with lust she hastily removed her clothes as if they were hurting her and then almost tore my t-shirt in an attempt to get it off my body.

In a flash she pulled my shorts along with my under ware making me naked as her. She pulled me over her as she turned from her side to lay her back on the bed.
I was on top of her and she was lying with her back against the bed.

She pulled me closer to her and pressed my buttocks with one hand and holding my hard dick with the other hand she pushed it inside her pussy.

She spread her legs wide apart getting ready for the action. Her eyes were closed as she was enjoying me inside her. She was raising and lowering her waist to make my dick move in and out of her pussy.

I could clearly see the pleasure on her face. My situation was no different. I started moving in and out of her pussy.

With every stroke the pressure inside our bodies was building up. She was moaning and grunting raising her waist to accommodate me completely inside her.

She was breathing heavily, I was out of my breath my dick was now very very hard it has sucked all the blood from my body into it.

" Ahhhhhh Mohan ahhhhh. "

Now I was moving in and out like a piston.

Her breasts were swinging up and down with every stroke.

Her eyes were closed and she had grasped the bed sheet tightly in both her hands.

" Ohhhhh Mohannnnn. "
" Ohhhh Mohan tear me apart, tear your ma's choot. "

Her talking like this was bringing me to the brink.

" Ohhh ma don't talk like that you will make me come. "

" Ohhhhh Mohan come inside me give me your seed. "

" Ahhhh Mohan fill your ma's choot make her pregnant ma want your baby. "

" Ahhhh ma I will come "

" Ahhhhhh Mohannn fill me. Mohannn fill me, " She spread her legs apart as far as she could to accept my cum.

" Ohhh maaaaa " I came inside her shooting my semen inside her pussy.

" Ahhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhh "

She arched her back as she came. She lifted her waist against my dick to accept my sperms.
My dick and her pussy were pulsating in unison as waves of pleasure went through our bodies. Her eyes and lips were tightly closed.

She was pressing my buttocks as tightly as she could towards her so as to get me deep inside her.
We remained in that position for a while before separating.

She then turned on her side and as usual plunged her head against my chest. She looked satisfied and now she just wanted to be caressed and loved.
I started caressing her back and soon she fell asleep naked in my arms.

She was in a state of bliss as she had left all the thinking to be done on me.

I was exercising my brain working out various permutations and combinations.

I wanted a fool proof plan.

I kept on thinking and one by one things appeared clear to me.

I had finally got a solution which I thought was fool proof. I too then drifted to sleep satisfied with my own genius.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
Next day morning I went to a local agent who was an expert in legal matters and helped people change their name by charging some fee.

I took all the documents belonging to my mother, her school leaving certificate, university degree etc. and handed over to that agent and paid him his fees to change my mother's name.

He told me that he will come to our home on Monday evening to get the required application signed by my mother and asked me to be rest assured but told me that this process takes at least one month.

My mother asked me what I was up to but I did not disclose her anything.

" Nothing ma it's just something we must do before starting our family. "

" But I can't wait now. Time is running out for me, with each day your ma is getting older. "

" We must wait for at least one month before we take any action. " I said.

" What action ? " she asked.

I pulled her towards me and put my arms around her waist and said

" Ma, please leave it to me I will tell you when the time comes. "

I locked my lips with her denying her any opportunity to ask any more questions.

After one month the agent came and told me that the job was done and
my mother's name is now changed to “Sangita” on the records.

I was happy to know that things were moving in the right direction as per my plan. I thanked him and collected all the required documents from him.

The next day I went to the office and applied for an emergency leave for two weeks and came back to our home in the afternoon.

" Oh honey, are you home ? " She asked in a surprised tone.

" Yes ma " as I hugged and kissed her.

" Are you ok ? Is anything wrong in your office ? "

she asked in a concerned voice.

" No ma, just pack your bag and get ready we are leaving by today evening's train to a remote hill station. "

The idea was to go to a place where nobody knew us.

" But Mohan is it "

I pulled her towards me and placed my finger over her lips and said

" Ma please don't ask any questions. I will tell you as soon as we go there. "

" Ok honey," she smiled and quickly went to her room. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she has sensed that something interesting was going to happen.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
Next day late in the evening we reached there. I had already made the bookings in a very good hotel.

I had booked the room in our name as husband and wife.
My mom did looked older than me but she was too young to be labelled as a lady to be my mother.

We were both too tired after a journey of more than twenty four hours. We took a quick shower and ordered our dinner.

After a while the dinner was served in our room. We ate our dinner and went to bed as we needed to sleep very badly as we could not sleep in the train.
It was one of the rare nights when we did not have sex.

Next day morning I told her

" Ma get ready we have to go to a local marriage registrar office, we are getting married. "

" What ? Are we going to marry each other ? "

" Oh c'mon ma we are already living like a husband and wife. "

I came near her and pulled her towards me and whispered in her ears

" Don't you want a baby ? "

" Oh Mohan I will do anything for that " as she hugged me tightly.

" Then let's go. " I said and she started to change her clothes.

That day we got married, her name was registered as Sangita while I retained my original name. All the witnesses were paid by me
(everything was pre-arranged).

For the first time that night we slept in each other's arms officially as husband and wife.

After having sex, my mom put her arms around me, buried her head against my chest trying to find a comfortable position to sleep that way.

Finally she settled in my arms totally giving up herself to me. I had never seen my mom so happy. She looked satisfied and assured.

We stayed in the hotel for two weeks enjoying our honeymoon. Since we were a married couple now, we were enjoying sex without slightest of guilt freely exploring each other's bodies. My mom was more at ease and sometimes she herself demanded sex.
We hardly went for any sight-seeing as more of our energies were devoted for only three things sex , sex and sex.

We had time of our life in that place. But that time was coming to an end. The day before we left for our home I told my mom

" Ma tomorrow we will return to our place. "

" Oh Mohan, can we not stay here for a few more days ? It's so wonderful here. "

" Ma our honeymoon is over. We need to do more important things. "

" Like what ? " she asked.

" I will apply for your passport with my name in it as your husband, and my passport I will surrender to include our name as my wife. "
I already had a passport but mom did not have any.

" Ok, but what for ? And don't tell me don't ask. I want to know it. " She was determined to know what my plan was.

" Ma for last two months I am trying for a job in a European country. I want to take you there as my wife and then "

I stopped.

" Then what ? " she asked.

I pulled her in my arms and hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear
" Then ma I will make you pregnant.
We will have our own babies. We will have our own family ma. "

" Oh Mohan " She was excited by the mention of babies and she kissed me.

" Mohan I just can't wait to have your baby inside me. I wish to go to a doctor right now and remove that IUD. "

" No mom not now. Wait till I get a job. "

" Oh Mohan I can't." as she buried herself against my chest.

The next morning we left for our home.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
I reported back to my office but my mind was not really with my body. A few anxious days passed and suddenly I received a call from an agent.
He had offered me a job in a European country on a long term basis. I asked him to fax me an offer letter which he promptly did.

The offer was not really attractive but the "long term" period was what mattered to me. He was also providing visa and air tickets for both of us besides arranging a family accommodation for me and my "family".

The agent told me that I must start after three weeks not more than that. I promptly accepted the offer I was excited but I did not show it on my face.

I went home and broke the good news to my mom. She just jumped into my arms.
" Mohan I don't want this evil IUD inside me anymore. It won't allow me to become pregnant. "

" Let's go ma, let's go and get it removed. "

" Oh yesss " she yelled and ran towards her room to get ready.

She was back in a flash. I never saw her get ready so quickly. The lust for a baby was the driving force behind her now.

We went to a clinic and got the "evil" IUD removed. It did pain her a little because of some bleeding.
The doctor advised her not to have sex for at least three weeks.

I was sitting outside because I feared somebody familiar may turn out inside the treatment room.

While on our way back home mom told me she was upset that we will have to wait for three weeks before trying for our baby.

" It's ok ma. Don't get upset. " I consoled her.

That night we slept together without indulging in sex. But it was difficult for me as my beautiful mom sleeping next to me saying " take me " without saying anything was having a devastating effect on my dick.

My mom was giggling looking at the bulge in my shorts.
" Oh honey believe me ma is more eager to take you "in" than you are eager to enter her. " She hugged me and kissed me.

" Ok Mohan we must sleep now there is no other option than to wait. "

Next day I resigned from my job and gave just less than a three weeks' notice.

At home mom was busy packing the things to be carried to Europe. I was also busy settling utility bills etc.
Soon the day arrived when we had to leave. It was hard on my mom to leave her house. She was happy on one hand and sad on the other.

We reached the airport in the night. A driver with a placard of my name had come to pick me up. He dropped us to our house and told me that he will pick me up the next morning to drop me to the office for the first day but then after

I have to go by bus or arrange my own transport. We both explored our house, it was a two bedroom fully furnished house with a very big living room, a medium size kitchen.

One bathroom with tub was attached to the master bedroom and one bathroom with a shower was not attached to any particular room.

There was also a small garden in front of our house. We had already had a good dinner in the flight and were tired because of the long journey so we decided to just sleep. Off course in each other's arms!

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
The next day the driver picked me up as promised and dropped me to the office.

I was introduced to the different people and the day just went by without any significant work. Also the people were in a holiday mood as it was a Friday.
I took a bus and got down to the nearest bus stop from my house. I quickly walked towards it and rang the bell. My mom opened the door and kissed me.

As I was removing my shoes she said " Wait honey do not change we must go to the supermarket to buy all the household stuff "

" Oh yes ma "

We went to a local supermarket to buy all the household stuff, vegetables, rice, oil, bread, milk etc. We also brought some ice creams and wines. Then we went to a local restaurant and had our dinner.

That night mom did not allow me to have sex with her as she said three weeks are not yet completed. I had to sleep one more night without sex.

Next day morning when I was leaving for office she came near me, kissed me and said
" Be on time baby. We are going to "play" today. "

" Oh ma really ? Are those three weeks over ? "

She put her arms around my neck and rested her breast against me and said

" Yes baby and today is our "test match" "

" I hope we both win ma. "

I kissed her and left for the office.

The day in the office was restless for me as I had a different agenda in my mind. Those eight hours seemed like ages for me.
After getting down from the bus I raced towards our home and rang the doorbell.

The door was quickly opened by my mom, she was waiting for me. She was wearing a light make up. She had let loose her beautiful dark hair, which were reaching right up to her bottom.

She was wearing a beautiful pink nightgown. The nightgown was sleeveless and it reached just below her knees. It was thin enough for me to see that she was not wearing her bra. But she was wearing her black panty. Because of her see through dress I could see her almost naked.

My mom welcoming me almost naked in the door had a telling effect on my dick.

She directly came into my arms put her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her bottom and pulled her towards me.

She rested her soft voluptuous breasts against my chest. I kissed her gently and she responded by kissing me back and then again she kissed me but this time she slowly slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

She was passionately moving her tongue all over my tongue and sucking our combined juices. She was moving her hands over my back restlessly and I had grabbed her bottom with my hands and I was pulling her towards my dick.

" Mohan let's play "

Whenever she needed sex she would say " let's play "

" Oh dear we have completed the three weeks period, "
she whispered in my ear.

" Oh maaa " I hugged her tightly as she buried her head in my chest.

" Mohan I can't wait. "

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
I shut the main door and lifted her in my arms. She put her arms around my neck and was looking lovingly in my eyes.
I took her in to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. I quickly removed my shoes and undressed myself.

Now I was only in my underwear with some part of my dick standing out of it.

I mounted myself on top of my beautiful mother. She put her arms around my neck and gently kissed me. Then she moved her palms over my chest and over my shoulders.

" Oh Mohan you are grown up into such a handsome and strong man "

" That's because I took up your body structure ma. " I said.

" Oh dear you are a dream come true for any woman. "

" Oh ma you are so beautiful, you are made just for me "

" I always dreamt sleeping with a handsome and strong man like you. " And she suddenly pulled me over her and kissed me passionately.

" Oh Mohan make love to me Mohan come inside me. "

" Fill me with your baby seeds and make your ma pregnant. I want a baby just like you. "

I kissed her gently and moved myself towards her belly. I kissed her naval to which she responded by twisting and moaning. She grabbed her gown near her knees, lifted her bottom a little and in a swift move pulled it over her head.

I was kissing her belly around her naval and she was moaning with pleasure. She was caressing her pussy by moving her fingers over her underwear. I started moving down in between her legs.

I finally kissed her pussy through her underwear.

" Sssssssuuuh Mohaaaaaan "

" Ohhhh Mohaaan don't do that, " and she closed her legs.

We never had oral sex, so although she enjoyed that kiss she still was reluctant to go for it. I continued to pursue her by kissing inside of her thighs and going as near as possible to her pussy.

" Ohhh Mohan please don't do that I am uncomfortable with that "

" Ma please let me kiss it. "

" No Mohan please don't." she was not relenting

I stopped parting her legs and moved towards her face and rubbed my nose with her nose.

" Ma just one kiss please, " I gently kissed her and whispered in her ear.

" Ok, but just one, " she blushed.

I moved down towards her pussy, I pulled her underwear she responded by slightly lifting her bottom offering me to slide her underwear and
make her naked.

I removed her underwear and threw it on the floor. She had folded her legs close to each other. I slowly parted them. I was having a very close look at her pussy, my birth place. We were having sex for months now but I had never seen her pussy so closely.

The lips of her pussy were slightly parted and I could barely see them through her thick pubic hair. I moved my face between her legs kissing inside of her thighs and moving towards her pussy. She was moaning and twisting as I approached the orifice between her legs.

I then gently kissed her moist pussy lips. My mom moaned in ecstasy arching her back and lifting her pubic area. The musky scent from her pubic area was driving me crazy.

I slipped my tongue inside her pussy lips in an attempt to kiss them just as I used to kiss her mouth.

She quickly pushed my head back and crossed her legs denying me that chance.

" No Mohan please don't do that "

" Ma I know you liked it "

" No son, please don't " and she grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her.

" Mohan make love to me, make me pregnant " as she moved her fingers through my hair.

I rested my body over hers completely. Her beautiful soft breasts were now pressed against my chest, our face very close to each other.
She was continuously moving her fingers through my hair. She then pulled me towards her and locked her lips with mine.
She slipped her tongue inside my mouth and started sucking my tongue frantically.

Moaning, turning and twisting, she was now filled with lust. Lust, to have my dick inside her pussy ! She was raising her pussy and pushing it against my belly.

As she was doing this, she parted her legs. This was her signal for me to "get in".

I moved myself a little up so as to facilitate my dick to have proper access to her pussy.

I placed my dick between her moist pussy lips and pushed it gently inside it.

" Sssssshhhhhh " she moaned as my dick started to penetrate her.

I kept on moving my dick, she was already wet, may be all the day she was waiting for this moment. She parted her legs further offering me an easy access to her womanhood. Her eyes were closed and she had clasped the bed sheet with her hands, her lips were also closed tightly.

I moved close to her and put my hands behind her shoulders around her back. Our bodies were now pressing hard against each other.

My dick was moving in and out of her pussy. She was trying to widen her legs to stretch her pussy to get me deep inside her.
Her pussy was wet and silky smooth, it was giving my dick enormous pleasure.

With my every stroke her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Her pussy was now leaking and our love juices were flowing out of it. I could feel them as my balls were getting wet with my every forward thrust.

She was moaning with pleasure. She was trying to part her legs wide again and again but could not part them any further as they were already parted to the limit. Surely this was a sign for me go deep inside her body.

" Ummmhhhh Mohan my baby that's so gooooood "

" Ohhhhh maaaaa you are so silky smoooooth, " my dick was now immersed in her totally wet pussy.

" Ssssshhhh Ahhhhh Mohaaaan ssssshhhh ahhhhh "

" ohhh maaaa "

" Ahhhhhh Mohaaaan faster Mohan faster "

I started to pump her pussy as fast as I could, she was holding me as tight as she could and was moaning continuously with pleasure. We were both breathing heavily, our hearts were beating fanatically.

She was lifting her bottom with my every forward push and offering her pussy to me. Our bodies were pressing hard against each other. Her breasts were now smothered by my chest.

We were clinging to each other. Our combined love juices were now freely flowing out of her pussy. It was now very hard for me to hold on any longer she was also now nearing her peak.

" Ugggghhhh Mohaaan meri chooooot ( my pussy ) "

" Meri choot bhar do Mohaaaaan ( Fill my pussy Mohan ) "

My mom talking like that begging to fill her pussy was driving me mad.

" Ohhhh maaaa I can't Hold maa. "

" Don't hold it baby give it to me, fill your ma's choot with your seeds "

" Ohhhh maaa. "

" Aggggghhhh Mohaaaaan fill me Mohaaaan "

" Uggggghhhhh Mohaaaan I am cominnnnng Aghhhhhhhh "

" Sssssshhhhh aggggghhhh Mohaaaaan give me give me give me give me aaggghhhhhh. "

" Ohhhhh maaaaa I am coming maaaahhh "

" Uggggghhhh come inside meeeee, ma's going to commmmme Agghhhhhhh. "

" Agggghhhhhh maaaaaaaa " I reached my peak and my dick started to spray hot semen inside her pussy

" Aaaaiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhh Aaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhh Mohaaaan Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh "

She too came as the sensation of my semen shooting against her pussy walls tipped her into the ocean of pleasure.
She clamped my buttocks with her legs pressing me tightly against her.

Our genitals were now locked pressing firmly against each other and pulsating in unison. Her pussy was happily accepting my seeds. She clamped me like that till my dick stopped pulsating altogether. We really had a wild orgasm that night.

She was now kissing me affectionately and moving her fingers through my hair. Completely satisfied we lay spent in each other's arms. We remained in that position till my dick started to go limp and began to move out. I moved out and sat beside her.

" Honey let us have our dinner. "

" Yes ma I am hungry "

I went to bathroom to clean and wipe off myself, mom soon followed. I then went in the living room where our dining table was placed. Mom came after a while and served the dinner.

I washed the plates after we had finished our dinner. I kept all the leftovers in the fridge.

I then headed towards the bedroom.

Mom was lying on the bed waiting for me naked !

We once again had a round before drifting into sleep.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 4
75 XP
Our new life as husband and wife continued, every night we would have sex without fail.

After a week on a Monday evening when I came home I saw my mom sitting on the couch and looking very sad.

I was alarmed immediately as I thought that she was again slipping into her old ways. I sat beside her and asked

" What happened ma why are you so sad ? Is anything wrong with you ? "

" Oh Mohan, " she said and leaned on my shoulder. I patted her back.

" What is it ma tell me ? "

" Mohan I am menstruating, " she said as her voice cracked.

I did not know how to react to this situation. So I just caressed her back for some time.

" Ok ma I will be back in a minute. " I went to change my clothes.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and came back and sat beside her. She was still sad her head down playing with her fingers and thinking about something.

I placed my arms around hear pulled towards me and slowly lifted her chin.

" C'mon ma, don't be upset. " I gently kissed her and caressed her back.

She turned towards me and plunged herself in my arms. I was now caressing her back to console her. She needed that hug from me she needed that caressing from me as she had closed her eyes and was resting her head against my chest.

After sometime I lifted her chin and said.

" Look at me ma. "

She slowly opened her eyes.

" It's ok ma, may be you were not fertile when we had sex after a gap. " I tried to console.

" I know Mohan but I just had a hope that I would conceive. "

" Don't worry ma you are a perfect woman. I am sure this time you will. " I said.

" Look ma I love you and my love for you won't change, no matter what. "

" I know it honey and I love you too. " She then gently kissed my lips.

She then got up and started to move towards the kitchen. Just then I stopped her.

" Where are you going ma "

" Honey I have to prepare our dinner. "

" Its ok ma, I will do that, you just relax. "

" Oh thank you honey. You are my darling. "

I often used to help my mom when she menstruated. She always had painful and heavy periods and often complained of abdominal and leg pain.
I prepared dinner for us that day and after we ate I cleaned up everything and went back to the living room.

My mom was watching TV sitting on the couch. I sat on floor in between her legs. She started moving her fingers through my hair.

I took one of her feet in my hand and started massaging it gently.

" Oh dear it feels so good. " She had closed her eyes.

She was enjoying the massage which she needed very badly. I often did this when she was in her periods to relieve her from her pain.

After massaging her both feet I made her lay on the floor on her belly. I massaged her shoulders her back and lower back where she would feel more pain in her periods.

I did this for about an hour. After I was done she lay there for a while before getting up. I caught her both hands and helped her get off the floor.
She looked more relaxed and she no longer looked depressed.

She hugged me, rested her breasts against my chest and put her arms around my neck. I pulled her towards me. She kissed me gently and then our lips locked.

We were probing each other's tongue. After a while we separated.

" Oh Mohan you are such a loving man. I am so proud to have you as my son and as my husband, " she said.

" You are a wonderful ma and a loving wife. " I said as she blushed.

" It's so exciting to be your ma and wife at the same time. "

" And soon you will become a mother and a grandmother of your own baby. " I said.

" That's so funny. " She said as we both smiled.

We went to our bedroom and slipped into the covers. I pulled her towards me holding her bottom and shoulders. She buried her head against my chest seeking assurance. She just wanted to be loved and cared which was what I was providing her.

I was caressing her back, moving my fingers through her hair and occasionally planting a kiss on her forehead.

She was not doing anything to me. Her eyes were closed and she was just enjoying being loved. Soon she drifted in her blissful sleep and so did I.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back