0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
“Even if I find pleasure in the arms of another lover?”

“I …” I knew what I had to say was hard. “If you are happy and you still love me, then yes.”
Vidya was silent for some time. Her hands continued to touch and stroke my manhood. I was slowly getting erect again.
“In three to four years, we have to start a family.” Vidya suddenly thought out aloud. “And we also have your career to think about then. If you are promoted to the head offices or some other regional office, we will be moving to another city.”
“Er … yes.” I wasn’t sure where this was heading. “I am well placed in my company though, and pretty soon I will be up for another promotion.”
“Of course.” Vidya absent mindedly flicked my balls. My penis reacted and I was now quite erect.
“The thing is …” Vidya looked at me with bright wide eyes, even as her hand caressed my hardness. “I hope this is just you talking about me with another man, and not you thinking of another lady.”
“No! No!” I protested vehemently. “Vidya, my dear, my darling, my goddess! How can I think of another woman when I am married to the best, spiciest, a tadka desi maal like you? You are an item girl, babe. I love you! I adore you … and I just want you to be happy.”
Vidya seemed happy at my words and broke into a smile. She leaned in and kissed the tip of my phallus, before continuing to rub it. She also gave me a wet kiss.
SMOOCH!
“If I do have an affair …” Vidya said. “You know me. It won’t be a one night thing, but probably for a period of time.”
SMOOCH!
“Yes, dear.”
“I will decide with whom, and how much to share the details with you, Rajesh.”
SMOOCH!
“Er … yes, dear.” I was a bit surprised. I thought I would be purview to her discretions. “But … please do tell me the details, darling. I would like to know.”
Vidya gave a little laugh, and then gave me another kiss.
SMOOCH!
“You little cuckold.” She taunted me. “I love you.”
“I love you more, Vidya.” I told her truthfully. “Just, you know honey, please be discreet.”
“Of course.” Vidya nodded.
SMOOCH!
“I don’t want a scandal any more than you do.” Vidya told me. “And it will be an affair, nothing more.”
SMOOCH!
I nodded. I was now quite hard. Vidya snapped her fingers.
“OK darling. Enough talk about what a slut I am. Now go do your husband duties and use your penis on your wife. Let’s see how long you manage to last this time!”
“Yes, dear.”
I mounted Vidya. Her talk had gotten us both quite aroused, and she was wet as well. I began to pound her.
“Oh yes! OH YES!” She started to pant and moan. “Fuck me, you cuckold.”
That did it. All our talk, and the thought that my wife could soon start another affair, made me go over the edge. My hips buckled as I began to cum into my wife’s hole. Not for the first time, I wondered which other man would soon be cumming into her hole as well.

Members

Threads

Back