Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

MY HOT MALLU WIFE ASHA

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Just imagine how those beautiful melons hiding behind that blouse and bra will be looking.
Imagine what will you do. cum and comment for more.

I can't imagine such a sexy teasing pic from a homely traditional shy wife like Aaaasshhhhaaa....... For the start I'll pour honey into that deep round navel and lick it with my tongue drop by drop till the navel is fully clean and coated with my saliva.... By this time she would be so aroused with wetnesss in the pussy she would expect me to remove her blouse and then bra to open out those huge melons... I'll then crush them with my hands, suckle the nipples and role over it with my tongue. She will go to hights of arousal. Without further afo, she would pull my hard wooden rod and push it into her wet pussy for a steamy sexual encounter.

Reactions: Bigmaxx
OP
Bigmaxx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
I can't imagine such a sexy teasing pic from a homely traditional shy wife like Aaaasshhhhaaa....... For the start I'll pour honey into that deep round navel and lick it with my tongue drop by drop till the navel is fully clean and coated with my saliva.... By this time she would be so aroused with wetnesss in the pussy she would expect me to remove her blouse and then bra to open out those huge melons... I'll then crush them with my hands, suckle the nipples and role over it with my tongue. She will go to hights of arousal. Without further afo, she would pull my hard wooden rod and push it into her wet pussy for a steamy sexual encounter.
wow! So hot and sexy. Looks like it's happening before my eyes.
Enjoy her in your dreams.
Thank you. Keep cumming and commenting

Members

Threads

Back