Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

MY ABSOLUTELY REAL FUCK EXPERIENCES...Please read and rate

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
It’s rare to meet a person who shares your food habits and sex drive. This was a sweet story to read. I hope you meet this girl again.

OP
L

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
AAKRITI : Developing friendship

It was my cousin deepti's birthday. A few people were invited. We all cousins were there and deepti invited only two of her friends. Vibha and aruna her childhood friends. Vibha brought her cousin Aakriti with her. We were just 12 13 people gathered in a small hall of a restaurant. Music and dance is a obvious thing in a punjabi party. Then there were a few games played. Then I suggested to divide teams gender wise. Two teams were made and there was a quiz based on current affairs. News not more than a year were chosen by my eldest cousin Deepak. He was the solo judge. I was elected team leader of boys team and with the suggestion of vibha aakriti was elected team leader of girls. Means we had to decide who has to give answer in the team. So Deepak started to ask questions and gave the girls first chance to give answer. Question was not that difficult so aakriti asked my cousin to give it's answer and she gave the correct answer. Same happened with our team, question was very easy so one of my cousins gave it's correct answer. Deepak was supposed to ask 25 questions from each team means 50 in total he was using his mobile to search questions and answers as well. He was writing scores on a table. Each right answer gave us 2 marks and if other team couldn't give answer the question would passed to the other team and if that team gave it's correct answer they were supposed to get one mark for that.

Upto ten questions each it took just ten minutes because the questions were very easy so till now score was 10 each. But now he started asking difficult questions so the answer for 11th question was given by aakriti. On the other side i gave the answer to the 11th question. Now our team members found it difficult to answer the questions. We were the only to give answer. 16th question from girls team was paased to our team and I didn't take a second to give reply to that question. Aakriti was not happy because she not only lost two points but we get one additional point. This made her become frustrated. She again needed to pass the question because no one from her team was able to give reply to the 22nd question. Even she was unable to give it's answer. I again gave it's correct answer. So at last the scores were 46:52 we won the quiz. The hall echoed with the loud sounds of "HURRAH " and we were now normal because the quiz was over now.

I was sitting on a table for two having snacks. Aakriti came to me and asked to sit with me.

" Your general knowledge is very good. " asked aakriti.

"Yes, it's because I have a habit of reading. I am always keen to get knowledge. " I simply replied.

"Oh I see. But I also read continuously but didn't develop my knowledge in your comparison. " she wanted to know the secret of my knowledge.

"It happens due to our interest. I spend almost two hours daily on this subject. That's why I am here perhaps. " I tried to clarify my point.

"Oh yeah but I can't give such time for this because I have to do my studies. " she showed her helplessness.

"Yes, you are a student and you should give proper time to your studies , btw what are doing in studies. " I asked to continue the conversation.

"Oh, Struggling to finish my M.Phill in Chemistry. " she smiled.

"Your subject was never my cup of tea. I couldn't develop interest in it." I said smilingly.

"Every person has his own interests. You are perfect in your field. " she didn't want me to let down.

"Oh thanks, btw in which city are you doing your studies. "I didn't want to break the conversation because I liked her company.

Before she could give me reply Vibha called her for dance. She excused herself and joined them.

She was a good dancer. My eyes were stuck to her. Once she noticed this and passed me a beautiful smile. It directly struck to my heart and I started making plans to go further with her.

"Where are you lost." Asked my cousin.

"Nowhere", I replied.

She forced me to dance but again this was not my subject so I politely denied. Aakriti noticed this and again smiled.

I kept sitting in the same position on the same table.

"Pathankot." A sound from behind interrupted me. It was aakriti and why was she mentioning this last city of Punjab on the border of J&K. Soon I realized that she was giving reply to my question, which she couldn't give earlier due to her cousin's call for dance.

"Oh okay, btw I am on an audit at pathankot for a week by the end of this month. " I told her. I started dreaming to meet her if she was interested. She again sat with me. I was away from guys because all of them were busy with drinks and I don't drink. So was sitting alone. She also was not a party animal so she wanted a break from party girls.

"Will you have the time of 2 3 days. I can show you places worth watching there." It was an open invitation from her. So could I have denied that.

"Definitely even I wanted to see the city with you. I have my audit from Monday to Saturday but I know I will get free on Friday and I will have Saturday Sunday free. I can also add Monday and we will have a period of three days to see the city. " I explained my whole schedule and gave green signal to be with her for three days.

"Oh that's good. You will like the city and my company as well. " she was also excited to be with me.

"Okay it's decided. I will contact you after reaching there. But for that I need your contact number. I asked her with smiling face.

" oh sure please give me a missed call on my number. " she said with full comfort. "Now I will have to join my cousin, " saying this she left the place and went to her sister who was still dancing on a famous Bollywood song, "saara London thumakda." She also joined her and started dance in her manner.

“You guys are enjoying each other’s company, like you two are absolutely different in the party.” Asked Vibhu to Aakriti. In actual she was teasing her.

“Didi, it is not like you are mentioning, we just spent some time because he and me both don’t like loud noises. So we started talking on casual issues.” Aakriti started giving clarifications.

“Oh casual talks led you both to exchange phone numbers?” Vibhu wasn’t leaving her escape from her funny questions.

“Didi, we exchanged phone number because he is coming to my city for audit and wanted to see the city. I am living there from a long time. What is the harm in showing a guy my city who is brother of my cousin’s friend.” Aakrti wasn’t ready to accept defeat.

“Oho so he is coming to your city to meet you. Marvellous, So what you guys are going to do other than seeing your city.” She was throwing questions as if she wanted her to disclose some secret.

“There is nothing like that, didi. It is absolutely limited to show him the city and nothing else. Now stop asking rubbish questions otherwise I will leave the place.” Aakriti at once became hyper because of her silly questions.

“Oh sorry baba, i was just kidding, I already knew that he is going on an audit to your place and even I was going to give him you number. Now chill and enjoy the party.” Vibhu said smilingly. Aakriti also started smiling.

She again came to me when I was having dinner. We had discussion on some random issues. We also had conversation on political issues and I was happy to know that she also had the same political views. Aakriti told me about the conversation vibhu and her. We both started laughing.

Party finished at 11.30 pm. She specially came to meet me when they were going to leave. Vibhu again said something jokingly, which made aakriti frown. But when Vibhu look at her smilingly she also started smiling. We all left the place after that.

===OOO===

I got a “Good Morning” msg in the morning. I replied it along with smiling emojis. She told me that she was leaving that day. I wished her happy journey. We bid bye to each other. I started thinking that she was interested in me. But at the same time I thought that it was only the temporary development of emotional relationship due to our same interests and almost same nature. Anyhow I didn’t need to think much upon this issue.

The day came when I left for Pathankot. I informed her about my arrival. She asked me about my mode of transport. I told her that I came through my car. Actually she wanted to know if I came by bus or train, she was coming to pick and drop me at my destination. I thanked her for that and started my work. I don’t think about anything when I am on work. I put the phone aside and started my audit work.

I got her message in the evening at 6. She wanted me to join her for dinner. But I politely denied because her place was far away from my place and it wasn’t feasible to go there for dinner. She said that she could understand. Again at 11pm I got her message, “Hi...How was your work today?” Smile automatically made my dull face shining. I replied” Thanks for asking, It was good and you tell me how was your day?”

“Mine was also good. Okay good night.” She felt that she should bid bye now, because it was too late. “Good night, Aakriti, btw are you going to sleep now?” I wanted to talk to her more. She replied,” No, actually I thought that you need rest, because you were busy for whole day.” I smiled at her careful nature and replied,” I am always busy, it doesn’t mean I feel tired. Even I enjoying doing anything regarding accounts, So I am not tired and all.”

“Oh okay, so tell me more about you?” She wanted to know more means about my personal life.

“You ask please I will give you reply.” I replied her in such manner that I wanted her to ask.

“Are you committed to someone? Or do you have someone in your life.” I already knew what she wanted to know.

“No dear, I had gf but she got married and we couldn’t meet after that I didn’t involve with any girl. What about you?” I told her about my life in brief and asked the same about her.

“I also had a guy in my life when I was in 12th class.” She started laughing after saying this and said, “Isn’t it funny, but soon I realized that this bf stuff is not made for me. So we mutually broke the relationship and I started giving full concentration to my studies.” She also told about her life in brief.

“So our lives are same. Anyways you decided the places where we are going?” I started talking about our Saturday meeting now.

“Yes, it is already decided, there are a few places to travel here. But we have enough to see in these three days.” She replied.

“Okay then, I am waiting for Saturday eagerly. But we will be in contact daily till then.” I liked it when she sent the message first because usually girls don’t do that.

“Yeah sure we will be in contact. See you, take care, good night.” She said and I replied her same. I went to sleep after that.

===OO===

Next day I sent her good morning message first. She replied immediately. She told me that she was busy for whole day because she had to submit her assignments that day. I told her to carry on with her job and again told her to contact at night. I didn’t get her message till 11.30 then I sent a message just saying ,”Hi”. She called me instead of sending message.

“Hi Manik, how are you and how was your day?” she said and I can imagine that she was smiling when she was talking to me.

“Hi Aakriti, I am fine and day was great, So you submitted your assignments?” I asked her.

“Yes, I have submitted. The day was very hectic. I was feeling tired so went to take shower. I was going to send you message after taking bath.” She explained.

“Oh please go to sleep if you are tired. We can talk later.” I didn’t want to disturb her because I thought she would be tired.

“No dear, I am fine, it is my final submission and now I am waiting for my results, hope to listen something positive.” She was worried about her result.

“Best of luck Aakriti, hope you get your expected result.” I wished her good luck.

“Thanks a lot, Manik, I really need your wishes. I am worried about my result. She said.

“Don’t worry, you are an intelligent girl, you will definitely get positive result. “ I again wished her.

“Okay, good night and sweet dreams.” She said.

I hanged on the phone after replying the same.

===OO===

Members

Threads

Back