Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 7
120 XP

shutterstock-2150074629.jpg

Published 5/2024
Created by Tushar Goel
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 Lectures ( 1h 31m ) | Size: 920 MB

A mutual fund course which focuses on understanding the Mutual Fund industry and business.

What you'll learn:
A quick guide to understand Mutual Funds and it's working
Understanding Mutual funds in less time with utmost knowledge
Kickstart your journey towards financial freedom by investing in Mutual Funds
Covered all the topics to start your investing independently
Requirements:
No prior experience is needed. Only skill needed is zeal to learn.
Description:
Dear Students,This course is curated to make you understand Mutual Funds in an easy and layman language. In this course, you will understand about the Mutual Funds, it's industry and working. This course will open your doors to financial literacy and help you start investing in Mutual Funds to generate returns independently. This course has been prepared basis my experience in this industry since past 7 years. It includes all the topics which I personally faced when I was a Novice in this field and wanted to start my investing journey. All I can say is, it is a one-stop course to learn and deep dive into Mutual Fund industry. This course can be enrolled by anyone having no or minimal prior knowledge of Financial industry. After completing this course, you will be able to achieve financial literacy and independence. I can assure you that you will be able to start your financial journey by investing in Mutual Funds. I would like to say "Knowledge is more powerful and destructive than today's AI and Robots, hence make the most of your time to start learning and growing your money in the best way possible". - Your instructor and course developer
Who this course is for:
Beginner to Intermediate

Members

Threads

Back