Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Incest Mom After Mom

OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 10 (Sucking Her Love)

Later that night, after dinner, everyone was sleeping already. Mom was sleeping beside Di in our room and Dad was in the master bedroom. I was lying on the couch but I couldn’t sleep. I was anxious and nervous.

Slowly my thoughts rested on her breasts. I started imagining how it would feel to hold them, to feel them with my lips, and to suck the nipple to draw the milk out. I was thrilled to know that we were going to do it out here secretly while mom and dad would be sleeping in their rooms.

Soon I heard the door creaking slightly and I could sense her walking slowly. She entered the drawing-room and I got up carefully. She sat beside me on the couch and looked at me.

Di – “You weren’t sleeping right?” (in a low voice)

Me – “I just couldn’t sleep yet.” (in my normal tone)

Di – “Lower your voice.” (gesturing with her hands)

Me – “Ok… Ok…” (in a whisper)

Di – “Were you waiting for me?”

Me – “I was.”

She smiled affectionately and held me closer from her side placing my head on her shoulders. I could see a faint cleavage going down the opening of her nightgown. Her breasts seemed larger from that view.

They should have grown somewhat after milk production. The tension was back inside me as I started to imagine what was going to happen ahead.

Me – “I am feeling nervous. What if mom or dad wakes up”.

Di – “I am nervous too. But we won’t be together for long.”

I looked at her face and she smiled at me. But I was excited and tense within myself. She made me lie on her lap and held her straps. She hesitated for a moment. She closed her eyes for a few seconds as she seemed to convince herself for the task ahead.

She opened her eyes and started pulling it down slowly. I was excited although there was this fear inside me. My eyes were already on her breasts even before she revealed them. But as she slid the strap down her elbow, her bra had come in my sight.

Her bra was too tight and her breasts seemed to pop out of it. I was looking at the bulges her breasts have formed just above her bra and her deep cleavage.

She gently slapped on my cheeks to divert my attention. But her face had the same pleasant smile. I did move my face away. She started to move her fingers behind her back to unhook her bra and my eyes moved back to her chest without any effort.

Di – “Look away. I can’t do it if you keep looking this way.”

Me – “Ok. Sorry. I was just curious.” (taking my eyes back but stealing glances at her breasts again and again)

Di – “Just stop it ok. I can’t go ahead if you continue looking that way. I am already nervous and your looks are not helping.” (she spoke as she blushed)

Me – “Fine. I won’t look. For real this time. I will close my eyes.”

Saying so I pretended to close my eyes. Though I had my eyelids open for a few millimeters so that I could peek through them.

Di – “I am not going to fall for your innocence. Just wait.”

Saying so, she picked her kerchief from her gown’s pocket. She placed it on my eyes and started tying it behind my back.

Di – “You won’t stop looking at it. I know. This is the only thing that can stop you.”

I folded my hands in anger but I could not see anything. It was pitch black. She took some time, probably to unhook her bra, and then held my head close to herself. My palms were ready to hold her breasts. I moved them and my palms touched a soft organ at first.

I got excited. I started to press it in haste. I began squeezing it like there was no tomorrow. I slowly realized that the organ was taller and thinner than I expected. I even felt a bone inside it. It must be her arm. I was disappointed. But I could hear her giggling.

Ignoring that, my arms started finding its way towards her breasts, moving left from her arm, feeling, and checking all the way. I felt a soft organ again and this time it was softer than I expected. It felt like it was her breasts, the upper portion of it. I was thrilled.

I started moving my arms downwards in a hurry. My fingers were able to feel something softer and softer as it was going down. As I moved further down, she patted my palms and held them.

Di – “Fold your hands as you did a few minutes back”

Me – “ Come on. I need to hold it for support.”

Di – “No need. I will support your head as per the need.”

I made an angry face and folded my hands back. She placed her left hand over my folded arms to guard and moved her other hand below my head. She slowly lifted my head towards her. My nose touched her soft flesh and my member jerked up at that very touch.

A faint milky smell entered my nose and it was only heating me more. She slowly adjusted herself and then her nipple touched my lips. I couldn’t believe it initially. I tested it by pressing it between my lips. I could feel the tip which was getting harder as I pressed.

I got excited and latched onto it hungrily. Her nipple felt wet as it was leaking a bit already. There was a thick dried drop around her nipple. I licked it with my tongue to wipe it out. She shuddered at it. She brushed my hair behind my head and moved her fingers over my scalp gently.

It was so relaxing. It felt like I was in heaven. Her nipples were between my lips and her body close to mine. That feeling was so pleasant, nothing like I ever felt. I started sucking her nipple like juicy fruit. Slowly milk started flowing in. I wasn’t getting many drops of her milk but just faint traces of a thick liquid.

But I had no complaint as I was least interested in the milk. All my concentration was on her breasts in my mouth. My lips squeezed her nipple and pulled it in as much as possible and her areola also moved inside. Her fingers just held my hair tightly.

Her other hand was over my folded arms and she was grazing my arms over there. I felt her flesh inside my mouth, with my lips and my tongue. The warm thick fluid and her pulpy flesh were driving me mad. All that felt like a dream.

My teeth encircled her nipple and just began biting them gently. Her fingers pulled my hair sharply and I could sense her jerking up.

Di – “Ouch. Mannu, keep your teeth away. It hurts”

I just shook my head with her breasts still inside my mouth. I moved my teeth away as she asked. But continued to feel her nipple and flesh with my lips and tongue. The fluid started becoming thin and slowly its flow reduced. I sucked harder assuming that it would draw more milk.

I didn’t get more milk but it increased her breath. I sensed it through her deep sighs. I moved my head more towards her busts and my face was crushed against it. Her fingers started moving all over my hair and started pulling it whenever my tongue touched her nipple.

I had to hold her other palm above my arms to control as her nails started digging my arms. Slowly, the flow stopped. It was just a few minutes since we started and I was worried it would end so quickly. So I pretended to draw her milk like earlier and sucked even harder.

Her fingers were trying to pull me but couldn’t. Probably my deep sucking was making it harder for her. I was happy that it didn’t get disrupted and my tongue licked around her nipple and her flesh. I took some flesh inside my mouth and squeezed it with my lips.

She breathed even harder and light moans escaped her mouth. It drew me crazy and I moved my lips upwards and started kissing her skin all over her breasts. She sensed what I was doing and she put some force this time and pulled my head all of a sudden.

I thought I crossed the line and she would stop now. I was already getting worried that it was over for me and she slowly lowered me and adjusted me against her other breast. I almost forgot it’s presence as I was so madly indulged in tasting the first one.

I was so happy after feeling her other breast. I realized that I could relish all the feelings I just had and I could repeat everything I just did. I moved closer again and kissed her breast. I passed my lips down, kissing the skin all the way. Her hard breathing continued.

But she held my head and moved it towards her nipple and her nipple crossed my lips. My lips attacked it as soon as they found it. I was welcomed with some warm fluid again and I gladly took it in. My forehead was occasionally being brushed by her other breast above and it only made it more exciting.

I increased my speed again and squeezed her nipple harder. She continued to put pressure over my arms with one hand and over my hair with the other. My cock was pushing my underwear and my shorts over it. It was leaking already. I could sense a pressure building deep inside it.

It wanted some rubbing and fondling very badly. But my arms were under her left arm which was busy in pricking and scratching both my arms. My movement would certainly disturb her. She might even stop what she is doing. So I controlled my inner desire to touch my cock till later.

I concentrated on the lovely moment I was gifted with rather than ruining it. Slowly the fluid started becoming thin but I continued sucking harder as much as possible. My tongue was surrounded by thick traces of milk. I continued to savor the taste of it without swallowing until it was filling my mouth.

It was easy to store it inside my mouth as the amount that I was taking in was very low. But the feeling I was able to get was amazing. The flow slowed down completely and soon stopped but I continued to suck her nipple and her flesh surrounding that.

I tasted the flavor of her milk leftover her nipples with my tongue. Her grab over my hair grew tighter. I kissed her flesh occasionally and again latched onto her nipple as I was worried she would stop me anytime. But she was only drawing me more towards her breasts.

I sensed some excitement inside her as well from the way she was breathing. So I became bold and started kissing more over her surrounding cushy parts of her nipple.

Di – “Mannu… Dear… Enough now.”

Her voice trembled as she spoke. But I wasn’t in a position to listen to her. I was at the peak of my excitement. I was so occupied in tasting her cozy organs.

Di – “Please, there is no milk, honey. No more. Please stop.”

My brain wasn’t working at that moment. All I wanted was a few more seconds of her busts in my mouth. I was licking and sucking it. I was kissing it all over. I was getting crazy. She held my face with both her palms and pushed me away swiftly.

I felt like I was pulled forcefully from heaven like I was woken up in the middle of a pleasant dream. My lips stopped moving but I had the sensation fresh in my mind. I waited for a moment and slowly gained my senses. I untied the kerchief and took it away from my eyes.

She had her bra on already and was hooking it up. She was pulling her straps as she turned towards me. She blushed like a girl looking at her lover for the first time.

Di – “That was rude of me. Sorry about that.”

Me – “You did right, Di. I was getting out of control”

Di – “It was not just you.”

I looked at her and she nodded her head with her eyes closed.

Di – “I was getting carried away just as you were.”

Me – “Yes, Di. I have no words to express it. It felt amazing. This was the moment of my life.”

Di – “Don’t exaggerate it now.”

Me – “No really. But I would have been happier if I had my eyes and hands free.”

She hit on my shoulders.

Di – “No way. You were already so excited with both of them under control. I just can’t imagine what would have happened if they were free.” (laughing slowly)

I just bent my head in disappointment and she brushed my head.

Di – “Don’t be so sad. I just feel so shy and nervous about all this right now. I need some time.”

I looked at her and blinked in agreement. She started getting up, patting my shoulder.

Di – “Let me go back before someone wakes up”

Saying so she bent down giving a nice view of her cleavage again and kissed my forehead. She was about to get up and I held her face. She stayed bent and I moved over and placed my lips over her cheek.

Me – “Thanks for everything, Di.”

I was drawing back and she held my face this time. She placed her lips over mine and kissed for a few seconds.

Di – “Thanks to you, too”

Then she got up and moved back, moving her hip left and right. Her bums jiggled as her hips swayed and it was a loving sight to watch. I just laid my head back on the couch reminiscing all the events that occurred just a few seconds back. I couldn’t see it with my eyes but I could picture it.

I still had the milky smell and taste with me. My cock was hot and was jutting out. It needed my hands. I got up and moved over to the washroom to relieve myself. Mom was still asleep and Di wasn’t there on the bed yet. I wondered if she was relieving herself just as I intended to.

I heard the lock open and she came out of the washroom pushing the door away. She looked at me and shied away. She just gave way to me and moved out to the other side of the bed. I was still looking at her and she gestured at me asking me to move, hiding her smile behind her lips.

I laughed and moved inside the washroom and immediately lowered my shorts and my brief. I was welcomed with a pungent smell just like the one after I released my juices out. I wondered if Di relieved herself and the very thought of it triggered my cock again.

I placed my hands over my cock. It was already hard and I rubbed it a few times to make it harder. I wet my hands and poured a few drops of soap onto my palms and rubbed it again. Lather formed over my cock and my palms slid up and down as I rubbed it gently.

I closed my eyes and my cock started feeling heavier and stronger. My palms moved faster without any effort and I could feel so good. My cock jerked a few times and cum started shooting out onto the floor. I continued rubbing faster and my cock twitched in my hand as it shot more drops of my cum out.

Slowly it stopped and my cock went limp. But still, there was this sweet pain inside my cock. It wasn’t down even after I got that pumping out. I then took a leak and that was when the pain subsided. I washed and moved out. Di was lying on the bed by now but her eyes were open.

She looked at me and blushed again. I was feeling shy as well then. I walked out of the room and lied down on the couch. I drifted off to sleep soon after the tiring effort.

The next day, I went to work and returned home. As usual, Mom was beside Di inside the bedroom. I wished them both and looked at Di. She wished me and we talked for some time. But she was shy all the time.

Even at the dining table later in the evening, she spoke to me keeping her face down mostly and avoiding eye contact. It was like a new bride talking to her husband. Later, after dinner, again we moved back to our usual places to sleep. I was not sure if Di would come up today for suckling me.

I closed my eyes but could not sleep. I was hoping that she will turn up today as well. I waited for a long time but she didn’t turn up. I lied down and I closed my eyes. It was when I heard the bedroom door creaking again.

My head raised automatically and she was walking out slowly. She looked at me and found me awake.

Di – “Oh poor boy! Did I kept you awake for long?”

Me – “That’s ok. I won’t sleep so soon anyways.”

Di – “Mom was moving at times and she didn’t sleep soundly until now. I just couldn’t risk it.”

Me – “I understand, Di. No problems”

Di – “My sweet brother. I won’t make you wait anymore. Come to me. Lie down here my darling.”

And she held my head, placing it gently over her lap. I closed my eyes and folded my hands. She pulled out her kerchief and placed it over my eyes and just tied its ends behind my head. She took a minute and held my head up and I reached for her nipple.

I caught her nipple as soon as it touched my lips. She trembled as soon as my lips circled her nipple. I started drawing the milk out sucking her nipple and areola gently as I then knew the trick from my first experience. She continued to brush my hair calmly and sighed deeply.

Thick warm drops of milk entered my mouth and filled in slowly. I twirled my tongue around the milk and savored the taste of it. As a result, my tongue used to touch her nipple now and then. I could get a few drops and then flow started to trickle already.

Her arms were busy holding and brushing my hair and my back. So I utilized this opportunity to free my arms around her. I held on to her with my palms over her shoulders to take more of her breasts into my mouth. I brushed her bare shoulders and arms with my fingers.

She allowed me to do so until my palms were moving within the boundaries but stopped my palms as soon as it moved further down towards her breasts. I respected her limits and moved my palms upwards towards her neck and brushed it leniently.

Her palm moved over my arm and caressed it gently as my fingers grazed her neck slowly. I continued to suck harder and I got a few more drops as a result. But the flow of milk slowed down further. I was confused but I continued to suck. She probably felt it.

I could sense her arm moving towards her breasts. I could feel light squeezes upon her breast as the flesh inside my mouth shrunk a bit as well due to her pressure. She continued to apply a bit of pressure but it only helped a few more drops out.

Soon her breast emptied and she adjusted my head towards her other breast. I started sucking from that nipple adjusting myself. I inhaled the milky smell that flourished around her nipple and my breath has become deeper. I licked her nipple and started drawing drops of milk again.

She sighed deeply and drew my head closer and helped me to take more of her breasts into my mouth. I moved my arms behind her and pulled her towards me. This helped the flow and I could draw a few thick drops as a result. I was caressing her bareback and her skin was so soft.

I was enthralled by that and I began crushing my face against her busts. But flow began trickling down again. I took her flesh inside my mouth and sucked harder. She tried to support squeezing again but both of our attempts were only successful for a few more seconds.

Soon there was no milk as I sucked harder. I pushed her chest onto me from behind, took more of her breasts, and tried harder. It only increased her moans but not the milk. She put some force over me to push me back. I thought it was the signal for the end of the pleasure for that night.

I tried moving my lips a few inches away from her breasts. But she held my head still not allowing me to move away. She just laid back on the couch’s armrest and pulled me over her and held on to me asking silently to continue what I was doing.

She must be tired after holding my head for long. So I moved over her and took her breasts back in my mouth. I didn’t expect her to continue suckling me even after her breasts emptied. But she was not ready to leave me, probably due to the faint pleasure she was feeling then.

I felt that from the way she was moaning slightly and the way her arms were moving over my body as I continued to engulf her breasts. So I continued sucking over her breasts. Her arms were stroking my back over my t-shirt and she left her guard over me completely.

I moved my arms over her back as well and caressed it gently. My arms were moving all over her back. They traveled over her shoulders, arms, and moved down to her sides. I could faintly touch the sides of her breasts as my palms moved under her arms.

She jerked whenever that happened. Our bodies were crushing against each other and our arms were moving all over each others’ bodies. We were just entering a dreamy world of our own and that was when we heard a noise inside the master bedroom.

My mouth quickly left her breasts and I drew back from her. She pushed me further. I untied the kerchief quickly as I sat back on the couch. As I took it away from my eyes, I could see her running towards the bedroom with her straps back in position and her bra in her hand.

This is the end of this part and the story will be continued in the next one.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 11 (Few Strings Close, Few Fall Apart!)

I quickly lied down on the couch putting the kerchief inside my pocket and pretended to sleep, closing my eyes.

A few seconds later, I heard some footsteps around the entrance of the master bedroom. I could feel the movement towards the drawing-room, where I was lying on the couch. I could hear his breathing and it frightened me. He stayed there for a moment.

Then I could hear the steps moving towards our bedroom. The door creaked again slightly and his steps moved inside. After a few seconds, the steps moved back and turned towards the master bedroom. I opened my eyes slightly and checked if he moved inside completely.

I could see Dad’s back moving inside the bedroom as the door quietly closed after him. I felt relieved that we managed to escape that hiccup. I lied down but I couldn’t sleep. I was wondering what Di was going through. We were just stepping into a new world and this noise disturbed us.

She didn’t even have the time to adjust her clothes as she ran inside the bedroom immediately after the noise.

The next day, I got up late as it was the weekend. Dad went to work as usual and Mom was inside the kitchen. I moved over to the bedroom and found Di browsing over her laptop seriously.

Me – “You are up! Dad didn’t see you awake right? I mean last night?”

She bent her head and blushed slightly. But she spoke as she lifted her head again.

Di – “No. He didn’t. I was quick enough.” (winking)

Me – “Hahaha! What are you browsing so seriously?”

Di – “Last night, I made you wait for long but somehow the quantity of milk was less than expected. I felt so bad about that.”

I was shocked at it. Though that thought crossed my mind, I didn’t expect her to understand that.

Di – “That is the reason I allowed you to continue for some more time though I knew it might not yield any more milk. But unfortunately, Dad moved and we had to stop it anyway.”

Me – “Oh! I thought you continued because you liked it.” (I bent my head gloomily)

Di – “Come on! Always in that world.” (hitting me playfully)

Me – “So you didn’t like it?”

Di – “It wasn’t like I was measuring it.”

I looked away from her and bent my head sadly.

Di – “Fine. It was good. I mean. Terrific. Oh god! What are you making me say!” (blushing slightly)

I looked at her and my lips went wide involuntarily.

Di – “Now stop thinking about that and come here! I want to show you something.”

I sat down on the bed beside her.

Me – “What is it?”

Di – “So I started looking into this topic over the internet to see if there was any problem in me. And if there are ways to eradicate that.”

I looked at her in shock. She is looking for ways to increase milk production. It amazed me to know the extent she was going to keep me happy. I was pleased with that gesture.

Di – “I was browsing over articles about milk production. See what I found.” (pointing at the screen which showed an article)

I read the article swiftly over a minute and looked at her.

Me – “I did not understand entirely. But all I could grasp is there was this stimulation term used frequently and that it helps produce more milk.”

Di – “You are dumb. Let me explain. What it says is that milk production would be less at this point and it increases gradually. So it is natural and nothing to worry about. But stimulation helps in getting more milk than the amount it is producing currently.”

Me – “What is stimulation? I did not get it”

She hesitated for a moment. Then she started thinking, probably about how to explain it to me. Then she looked at me.

Di – “It is…”

She stopped in between and looked over me. I looked back and found Mom entering the bedroom. Di quickly closed the window and smiled at Mom.

Mom – “What is it that you were discussing so deeply?” (with her usual suspicious face)

Di – “It is about the new software installed on my laptop. I wanted to know about it and he was showing me.”

Mom – “Show me that.”

I quickly clicked on the Music player icon randomly on the desktop without her knowledge. It popped up on the screen while she moved around the bed to stand beside Di. Mom looked at it and remained calm. Her face still looked suspicious but she had no proof.

Later that night, after Mom and Dad slept in their usual positions, Di sneaked out to my couch slowly.

Di – “So, you’re still up?”

Me – “Yes, Di.”

Di – “So we have to do it a bit different for today.”

Me – “Meaning?”

Di – “We need to stimulate my breasts first and then proceed to suck.”

Me – “Oh, I get it!”

Di – “What! I thought you didn’t know the meaning of stimulation.”

Me – “I googled it.” (with a proud grin)

Di – “Very clever. Ok so. I need your help with this. My arms would be holding you and it would be difficult for me to stimulate my breasts on my own. I need your support for this.”

Me – “Really!”

I couldn’t help but let out a sigh of excitement.

Di – “God! See how excited you are. But it is just to increase milk production, not for achieving your fantasies. So be in limits. Ok.”

Me – “Yeah. I know. I’m in for it”

She moved back and rested her back on the couch. She handed over the kerchief to me to tie over my eyes.

Me – “I need to see right. To properly do it. Why do we need this?”

Di – “Being over smart huh. Only your arms are sufficient. It is not necessary to see.”

I nodded as I had no other option and tied the kerchief over my eyes. Then she made me lie on her lap and took some time, probably to expose her lovely soft organs. Then she held my palms with hers and guided it towards her breasts. She paused for a few seconds and then placed my palms over her breasts.

The very touch of it triggered a current inside me. My cock started rising slowly and excitement crept up deep inside me. This was my dream since I started noticing her breasts for the first time. Though I accidentally touched them earlier, it wasn’t even a quarter of the feeling what I was getting then.

She jerked and sighed deeply as soon as my cold palms touched her busts. Her palm started rubbing me slowly over my back. Both my palms were filled with only one of her breasts. It was bigger than I assumed it to be. And it was as soft as a sponge.

My palms just held them tight in excitement and started squeezing them in a hurry.

Di – “Slow down, dear. You are hurting it.”

Me – “Sorry.”

Di – “Just be gentle. Quick squeezes won’t help in stimulation.”

I nodded and followed her advice. I controlled myself out of the fear of her stopping it. I convinced myself that I will not get any of it if I am not patient enough. My fingers took those instructions clearly and started rubbing them gently.

My fingers moved to her nipple and squeezed it patiently. Her sighs grew deeper and her grip increased over my head. Her fingers entered inside my t-shirt behind my back and started caressing the skin over there.

Di – “Just hold it from the base, and move it towards the tip.”

Her voice was interrupted by my squeezes. I never heard her speak that way. Her voice was shaky and she seemed to be enjoying my touches. It was beyond my expectations.

I continued my squeezes following her instructions. I held the base and squeezed it as my palms moved to the tip. I then improvised and stimulated the nipple. She gasped and strengthened her grip over my hair.

Di – “Good. Just like that.” (controlling her moans)

I then concentrated on the base for a minute. My palms rubbed her base and squeezed it. I was surprised to feel it shrinking to almost nothing and expand back to the whole as I did. Then I moved to her nipple and rubbed it.

Then I pressed it between my fingers. My thumb rubbed the tip as my fore and middle fingers clasped it.

Di – “Oh dear!” (as she pulled my hair)

Her nipples released a drop of thick milk and it wet my fingers. I took my fingers towards my mouth and licked my fingers. I liked the taste. I then moved my palms over her breast, rubbing them and pressing them gently. I moved my fingers to the base and clutched it.

I released them and crushed them again gently, making sure it didn’t cause any pain. She assured me by gasping pleasantly when I did. My fingers moved to her nipple and both my index and thumb fingers rolled her nipple between them.

I then repeated it, going to her base, crushing it, and squeezing it till her nipples and ended it with a fine stimulation to her nipple. Her nipple wet my fingers as it released a few more drops of milk. Then she pulled me up and moved my face towards her right breast.

She held my right palm moving it towards her left breast. I grasped her intention and held her nipple with my tongue this time while my other palm moved all over her left breast. My right arm continued to squeeze her left breast while her other breast started to spurt milk into my mouth slowly.

My left arm stayed over her right breast and repeated the steps of stimulating her busts except for the areola and the nipple as my lips and tongue took care of that. I pressed and squeezed her flesh over each breast gently with both my arms. My fingers rejoiced the softness of her pulpy flesh.

My lips sucked and licked her nipple, stimulating and drawing her milk at the same time. Her left breast started to leak a little. And flow started to trickle down her right breast. So she moved my head over to the other breast and let my palm continue to stimulate her right breast.

A fresh flow of milk entered my mouth as I supported the flow by squeezing it until the tip. I licked her areola and nipple just as I did to her right breast. And my left thumb and forefinger pulled her right nipple.

Di – “That’s it. You’re doing good.”

She held me close to her breasts supporting my head and I moved onto her pushing her more towards the couch. My palms encircled both her breasts and rolled them, twisting the flesh.

She held onto my t-shirt with her left arm and dug her nails onto my back. It caused me pleasure rather than pain as I was ecstatic at that moment. Soon flow started slowing down her left breast as well.

Di – “Back to this one, honey.”

She pulled me back to her right breast. The flow was supposed to end in her right breast by now. On the contrary, it continued to release a few thin drops of milk. I was pleasantly surprised by that and it pushed me to suck harder and deeper.

I was kissing it in between while my fingers rubbed her flesh as her flow slowed down again. I moved around her nipple, kissing all over and then moved back to her nipple. She pressed herself against the couch, pulled me over her allowing me more access to her breasts.

Her right breast stopped releasing milk soon. I adjusted myself to reach over to the left breast and started sucking it again. I could suck out her lovely drops of milk again and my squeezes became deeper and harder. My mouth sucked her flesh as my tongue licked her nipple.

It continued to release thin drops of milk into my mouth. Soon her left breast also slowed down as I continued sucking it harder and deeper. My lips engulfed her flesh and quashed it. My fingers pinched her right nipple and pressed her left breast. And finally, her left breast ended its release as well.

But I wasn’t ready to leave her breasts and that pleasure I was able to get. So I started kissing and licking her nipple and her flesh around that. I switched over to her right again for kissing and moved back to the left breast. My kisses went all around her right breast, her cleavage, and continued towards her left one.

I tested my chances licking my tongue out at a few points and she was not in a position to deny that. Her hands held my shoulders in her attempt to push, but she didn’t look willing in her attempt. Her left palm reached my chest over my t-shirt and was pushing me.

But it was more like an excuse to caress my chest and crumple my t-shirt rather than an attempt to push me away. My excitement was reaching its peak and it showed down at my cock as well. My cock was up like never. It made quite an obvious tent under my shorts.

But I was neither able to adjust it nor was bothered about it. Her hand behind my head was pulling me out. My head was moving away but instead of supporting her force, I applied my force in moving to a different spot and continued to lick and kiss the skin and flesh around that.

Her moans were getting deeper and deeper and gradually her force turned weak again. Her attempts to pull me away turned slowly into attempts not to push me more herself. And then after a few seconds, her palms were herself guiding me where she wished me to be.

I was more than happy to surrender to her wishes and I returned her favor in licking and kissing her soft and spongy tits. I took her nipples inside my mouth and rolled my tongue over it. I dragged my tongue all over her skin, all around her breasts, and tasted her milky flavor spread over them.

My face reached between both her breasts and kissed right at the center. She drew crazy and crushed my face against them. Her breasts spread apart brushing my cheeks from either side. Her fingers were pulling my hair from behind and her palm was pushing my face in the opposite direction, towards her breasts.

Her thighs were lifted in the air and were touching my back. She was trembling and so was my cock. Her arm which was over my hands occasionally moved over my chest, brushed it, and again moved over my back to arrest me in her embrace.

She continued trembling hard and her body was shaking all the time. I was unable to breathe as her flesh was blocking my nose. I managed to let it out and breathe somehow and continued to feel her flesh with my lips and tongue. My cock was almost ready to explode.

I could feel the sensation around my shaft and the tip. I could feel the pumping coming through and suddenly my cock pulsated. Thick shots of sperm shot out for a few seconds as my mind went blank. I continued sucking hard crazily as my cock wet my underwear and shorts with my cum.

Her body trembled harder meanwhile and she was holding me tightly. She was jerking up and down with her thighs touching my back slightly. Her grip over my back continued to be tighter and she dug deeper and deeper with her nails. She moved uncontrollably and her fingers were plowing my scalp.

She continued to jerk for a few seconds and finally calmed down. She relaxed and then placed my head back on her lap. My cum was out and a few trickles were flowing down my shaft. My cock became limp but was still jerking slightly. The pressure was out but I still had the sweet pain inside it.

I could feel something wet under my head and it cleared my suspicions after sensing her moans and movements. She had the same sensation I had and I was glad that my sucking could give her that sensation. The whole room became silent after what felt like a sensational act.

It was not more than ten to twelve minutes since we started with it. But it felt like hours of hard work. I felt exhausted and was panting. It was a few minutes after that and she moved her arms away from my head and arms. I got up slightly and removed my kerchief and opened my eyes.

It took some time for my eyes to get adjusted and I turned towards her. She looked exhausted as she lied back on the couch without pulling her bra and gown up yet. As a result, I could view her breasts for the very first time in my life.

She wasn’t aware of my stares. Her eyes were almost closed and her head turned away from me. Her breasts were fair and soft with flesh filling them up aptly. They weren’t weighing down as I saw in porn.

The nipples pointed out sharply and the dark brown areolas surrounded it adding more beauty to it. She slowly got up and started picking her bra up as she turned towards me.

Di – “You shameless. Why did you open your eyes so quickly?” (hiding her chest with her hands)

Me – “I thought you’ve already put your clothes on.”

Di – “Oh yeah. Then why didn’t you close your eyes once you know it?”

I smiled sheepishly and she started hitting me playfully.

Me – “Come on. It hurts.”

Di – “Let it hurt. You should be punished for this actually”

I moved away to avoid her attack and held her arm. She couldn’t use her other arm’s support obviously and so she stopped finally. She quickly hooked her bra with her both hands, moving her chest ahead as a result, looking at me. Again my eyes fell on it.

Di – “You haven’t stopped yet!”

She started hitting me again. I held her hands and looked at her deeply. Our eyes locked for a moment and she looked confused. My eyes moved down and I could see her tender lips trembling.

Me – “Di, I love you.”

Di – “Don’t butter me. You should be punished.”

Me – “No truly. You had looked over options to increase milk in your breasts, just for the sake of me, to keep me happy. You are so kind and loving. I love you a lot, Di.”

She melted with my words and her eyes were full of love again.

Di – “Aww, dear. I love you too, my darling.”

Me – “I am not sure how I can show my love towards you.”

I did not complete my sentence and she pulled my face close to her and held my back with her palms. Her fingers brushed my cheek and moved to my lips, stroking it slightly. Our noses touched each other and she rubbed my nose with hers.

Our bodies were close and she moved her lips towards mine slowly. She placed her lips over mine and smooched me. My hands moved over to her neck and were brushing it gently as my thumbs caressed her cheeks. My lips held her lower lip between and chewed it.

Her eyes were open but I was sure she was in a different world. I was constantly looking at her eyes all the time while I continued licking and sucking her lower lip. I then moved to her upper lip and started wetting it with my lips and tongue. My head tilted automatically and my tongue started touching her lips.

But it couldn’t enter inside as our lips were entwined giving no room for it. My tongue continued to explore outside and licked both her lips. I savored the taste of her two delicate lips as if it was ice cream. Her hands were pulling my shirts and her nails dug my back all the time.

We smooched that way for some time and she pulled back after a while. She was wiping her lips with her palms.

Di – “Wow, I didn’t know you loved me this much.” (with her eyes widened in surprise)

Me – “It comes naturally when I see you. But it is not done yet.”

Di – “What do you mean not done. What more do you want?”

Me – “This was for today. But where is yesterday’s?”

Di – “You are being greedy.”

Me – “Dad disrupted yesterday and it didn’t end properly. But we have time today.” (moving towards her)

Di – “See. So desperate. (pushing me away and hitting me) Enough of these kisses. Now let me go back. It’s too late and risky to be out here now.”

She got up from the couch and moved swiftly towards our bedroom. I lied down on the couch and drifted off to sleep soon.

The next morning, I woke up and lied back on my couch. Last night’s events played in my mind one after the other. It was a moment that never goes out of your mind. The first touch of her breasts, her deep sighs, the lusty kisses over her breasts.

My first view of her lovely busts, and last but not least, the smooch over her trembling lips and her equally loving response to that.

Just then a voice from my bedroom disturbed me. I came out of my trance and focussed on the conversation.

Mom – “It was all your fault.”

Di – “I didn’t mean to hurt him. I still love him.”

Mom – “You wouldn’t have done this if you love him.”

I moved over to the bedroom and I found Mom facing towards the bed. I moved further and I found Di sitting on the bed weeping with a letter in her hands.

Me – “What happened?”

Mom – “Here comes the culprit. You are the reason for all this.” (turning towards me)

Me – “Di. What happened? Tell me.”

Di controlled herself and handed that letter over to me and I went through it. It was the divorce notice from Jiju.

This is the end of this part and the story will be continued in the next one.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 12 (They Are On Their Own)

Mom – “You both have caused disrespect to the family. Let me inform this to your dad.”

She went to call dad and I sat beside Di as she was wiping her tears.

Me – “Di… It’s ok… We will talk to him and he will probably withdraw this.”

Di – “It’s over Mannu. Things won’t work out even if we try to convince him. Let him get a new life rather than being in an unstable relationship with me.”

Me – “But I feel bad for him. We have cheated on him.”

Di – “We did. Unintentionally though, but we did cheat him. I will speak to him and probably ask him to forgive me for that. Hope we will at least part on good terms”

She picked her mobile up from the bed and started calling Jiju.

Di – “Hello… ”

A brief pause till Jiju responded.

Di – “I got the notice.”

“You are sure you want to part with me?”

“Yes, I agree. I did hurt you a lot. I understand your pain, but I didn’t mean to cheat you.”

“No. It ended up that way. But truly I didn’t. Things went out of my control and I messed everything up.”

Mom came in with Dad as Di continued to speak over the call.

Di – “Please… Don’t say anything to him. It was not his fault alone. He was trying to move away from us but we just couldn’t stay that way.”

“I understand your anger. But please don’t blame him for what happened. I lost control and fell and what could he do.”

As she started weeping again.

Di – “Even I did. I had a lot of expectations over the future. I was waiting for this baby just as you were.”

“I can’t make you believe it. But I can just say that I have no hatred towards you. I still love you. But I respect your decision and I admit it was my fault.”

“Yes, it won’t repair anything now. I know. But I just wanted you to know.”

“Fine. As you wish. I hope that you move on with your life and get married again. Hope this time she would be faithful unlike me,” wiping her tears as she hung up the call. I held her shoulder and consoled her.

Mom – “What else would he do? No guy would accept what you have done.”

Mom stood staring at us furiously. And after a few minutes, Dad arrived home and entered our bedroom fuming. He moved directly towards Di and slapped her at once.

Dad – “Look what you have done. I gave you so much freedom and love. More than any father and you just betrayed us.”

I held him and dragged him away from her. Di sat crying with her head down. Then he turned towards me and slapped me, once and then again. He hit me on my shoulders and arms as I stood straight.

Di got up and ran towards us, moving between me and Dad. He was about to hit me again and Di tried to block his hands. He held her hand with one and moved his hand to slap her instead of me. That is when I moved over and held both his hands with all my strength.

Me – “You have all rights to hit me. What happened was my fault. But please don’t hit her. She is dragged into this by me.”

He continued to put force to free his hand but couldn’t.

Mom – “Just leave them, dear. Just don’t lose your energy over them. They will suffer for their mistakes.”

Dad relaxed and I moved Di aside and left his hands. I made Di sit on the bed and brushed her head gently.

Dad – “Enough of the humiliation you brought us. We won’t be able to face society and all our relatives after this. Just get out of this house. Move now… You don’t deserve to stay with us”

Mom – “Yes, you both don’t deserve our love and all these amenities we have created for you.”

I was shocked at their reaction. I know they were hurt by our actions but is it that bad that they can’t let us stay with them. I was depressed, frustrated, and let down. I felt bad that our parents weren’t being supportive. But I convinced myself that they are just like any other parents and nobody would accept this.

So I packed some necessities and a few clothes for both of us in a backpack. I held her and lifted her face. She was still sobbing as I lifted and she held onto me once she got up. I started moving out with her.

We both moved out of the house but Mom and Dad didn’t even move out of the bedroom. I looked back at our house for one last time before I started moving out totally.

I took Di and went to a nearby hotel to stay for a day or two until we get a permanent stay. I took her inside the room and she sat on the bed quietly. Her eyes were red and her face looked pale after sobbing for a long time.

I just quickly got fresh and asked her to get fresh as well. But she was still in the same position she was before. She was unable to digest all that happened one after the other. I went to her, wiped her face, and set her hair properly.

Me – “Di, look at me.”

She raised her head slowly and looked at me.

Me – “You know we didn’t do anything intentionally. Everything happened fast and we didn’t have many things in our control. Jiju is right in his view and our parents are right in theirs. But that doesn’t mean we are at fault completely. It would have been better if they looked at things from our view as well but it is fine. They are humans and they get surrendered to their emotions. Let’s just not focus on the past. Let’s just move on.”

She nodded silently.

Me – “Now just please get up and freshen up.”

She got up slowly and moved to the washroom. Meanwhile, I ordered food for us and looked for a house over the apps on my mobile. I checked the details of all the options available and shortlisted a few of them.

Meanwhile, Di came out after getting fresh and sat on the other bed. I passed her my mobile and asked her to select one of them. She was still gloomy. She just went through the pictures and passed the mobile to me.

Di – “No need for this. It is just a matter of a few weeks. I am not feeling good here in this city anymore. Let’s go out somewhere else. I feel like everyone who knows us is looking at us like culprits. I feel like they don’t respect us or value us the same as before.”

Me – “True.”

Di – “Let’s just quit our jobs here and while we serve notice, I will finish the divorce process. And then let’s go out to a place where no one would recognize us.”

Soon breakfast arrived. I arranged it on the table between our single cot beds. We started having it and she looked at me.

Di – “Come closer.”

I moved closer to her.

Di – “It has become red here and it has swollen a bit too.” (pointing at the skin below my t-shirt sleeves)

Di – “He hit you like you were some animal. No mercy at all.” (brushing my skin over the rashes)

Me – “He hit you as well. He never even scolded you in his whole life.”

Di – “He didn’t hit you even till all this started. They loved us a lot and now they hate us to the same extent. It is weird how things change so quickly.”

Me – “One thing didn’t change for sure. My love towards you and yours towards me.”

She smiled affectionately and fed me the bread slice she had in her hand. I had a bite and then fed her the one I held. We finished breakfast feeding each other that way and just sat back on the bed. I was moving over to my bed and she held my hand and dragged me gently over to her bed.

She brushed my hair over my ears and she moved forward to my lips and placed a gentle kiss. She placed her head over my shoulder. I gently rubbed her head and we sat that way. Di was tired after crying for long and so her eyes were closing.

I just let her lie on the bed, placing her head on the pillow. I was getting up and she held my hand again.

Di – “Just stay with me.”

She made room for me and patted on the space beside her. I just obeyed her and lied down on the bed. She placed her head on my chest and held me tightly. I let her lie that way and I placed my right palm over her face and cleared her hair. I was caressing her cheeks gently and she closed her eyes.

I even felt exhausted from the incidents that occurred that morning. I lied down that way with her. I woke up an hour later and rubbed the sleep off my eyes. She was already awake but she continued to hold onto me as she was.

Me – “You are up already?”

Di – “Hmmm,” (holding onto me more tightly)

Me – “What do you want to have for lunch?”

Di – “I am not hungry. Just let me stay in your hug for some more time.”

I lifted her head and looked at her eyes.

Me – “I am not going anywhere, Di. You can hug me all day and night. Nobody will stop us.”

Di – “That is the only thing comforting me now.”

She didn’t leave me from her embrace and so I continued to lie down with her that way for a few minutes.

Di – “Are you hungry?”

Me – “Not much.”

Di – “If you want, you can go ahead and order for yourself.”

Me – “It’s ok, Di. We will have it once you feel hungry.”

Di – “But you have to stay hungry till that time.”

Me – “That’s fine, Di. I can manage.”

Di – “No. I won’t let my baby stay hungry that way.” (moving away from me)

She moved her hands towards her shirt and started removing her buttons over her nightshirt and looked at me.

Di – “Hope this will fill your stomach until then.”

Saying so, she pulled her breast out of her bra and held my head to pull me towards her breast.

Me – “No kerchief?”

Di – “No need for that now. It’s alright.”

I was startled but delighted. She was fine with me looking at her breasts. It excited me. With the same excitement, I moved down and adjusted myself towards her breasts.

I properly looked at her breasts from that distance and captured it in my mind. She smiled lovingly at me and I moved closer and pulled her nipple into my lips.

Di – “Don’t forget to stimulate it.”

I nodded and moved my palms over her exposed breast and started pressing them gently. I sucked her nipple and squeezed her flesh. Fresh drops of milk flowed in my mouth and I took it all. Her palms were moving over my head gently, brushing my hair.

I enjoyed those feels, the sucking of her breasts, her gentle caresses. My hands were busy stimulating her breasts, gently mashing her breasts, licking and pulling her nipple with my tongue and lips. Her response to that was a deep moan and a tight grasp on my hair.

Slowly my right palm moved to her left breast which was free, kneading it roughly. She entertained it. She moved her hands inside her shirt and pulled her breast out of her bra. It wasn’t out of her shirt yet but I was pleased with that. I moved my palm all over her free breast and started caressing it over her shirt.

Her nipple slowly started poking out of her shirt and was tilting around as my fingers moved over it. Each palm of mine focussed on one of those lovely soft creations, rolling them and crushing them. Slowly my excitement crept up and my squeezes turned rougher a bit.

At once I inserted my hand inside her shirt and pulled her free breast out. I couldn’t observe her reaction to that but I was sure she was fine with it. I touched her bare breast and her flesh crumbled under my palms. My fingers moved to the tip and squeezed it.

Few drops started coming out of her tip and wet my fingers. I didn’t want to waste that and hence moved onto my right to grab her left breast into my mouth. Her right breast was halfway done and I knew it would hold for a few minutes until I finished some of the fresh milk out of her left breast.

I continued to do my duty over her right breast with my left palm. I fondled with the base and massaged it gently while my fingers curled the nipple. Her fingers grabbed my hair and caressed my back causing goosebumps all over my skin.

She pulled me onto her, our bodies touching each other. My chest brushed her flat belly over her shirt and belly moved over her upper thighs. My legs lost control and started to go on top of hers. But she only grazed her arm all over my leg lovingly.

Her fingers over the smooth cotton cloth of my pants soothed me. My mouth took more of her flesh due to the excitement and sucked her milk greedily.

Di – “Oh dear! Aah, slow down. My milk is all yours, baby.”

I just calmed down a bit but licked her nipple and areola, cleaning the spurted out milk drops over there. Soon a few drops started moving out of her right breast. I left her left breast and pulled her right nipple back into my mouth. I sucked the milk without wasting a single drop.

I knew those drops were precious. My cock started bulging out and I moved my crotch slightly farther from her thighs. But her left palm, which was grazing my leg up to my thigh pulled me closer at once without any warning. My cock touched her thighs and her face seemed to turn down.

I didn’t notice her expression. Although I knew she was surprised. But she didn’t say anything. So I rested my cock lightly hoping that it would return to normal. But it was far from achievable as the situation was growing intense and exciting.

Our bodies generated heat as they brushed against each other. Her palms moved all over my hair, back and moved down to my bums and legs. Her loving soft caresses melted me and I occasionally thrust my hard cock onto her thighs.

Her inner thighs were closed but my cock slid up. She moved back a bit and I was worried I had crossed the line. But she let me continue. I finished the rest of her milk in her right breast and toyed with her nipple, licking and kissing it to my heart’s content.

Di – “Come to this one, dear. That is done now.” (pointing at her left breast)

In response, I tried harder to extract some more milk from the right one instead. I used both my palms and clasped it and my lips took her areola and flesh inside my mouth. Few drops spurted out as a result but soon the trickle stopped as well. I moved onto her left breast back, nibbling her nipple with my lips.

Though her right breast needed no more stimulation, my left palm didn’t leave it. It continued to rub and squeeze her breast, spreading my saliva around her areola. My lips and tongue sucked her left nipple and the right palm crushed her base.

A thin stream of milk gushed into my mouth as soon as I did it. My feelings were high at that moment. I started kissing her flesh lustily, moving my lips all over her areola.

She tapped my back and rubbed it to relax me. It was hard for me to control at that point. My cock unintentionally rubbed against her inner thighs, moving up and down slightly, causing discomfort to me.

The drops of milk slowed down and soon that thin stream turned into a constant flow of drops. I pressed her breast harder and crushed my face against it.

Di – “Oh! My goodness!”

Soon her left breast was empty as well but I wasn’t willing to leave it. My cock turned strong like never before and it needed a release. My lower back moved against her thighs by itself. She was moving back to avoid that and my body was moving towards her synchronously.

She pushed me with force and I moved back. Our eyes locked together and my cock was jutting out within my pants, tall and strong. She looked down at it and turned towards my face. I couldn’t help but look at her eyes lustfully.

Di – “Go on. Move to the washroom and relieve yourself.”

But I did not move. I continued to look at her needfully.

Di – “What!”

Me – “Please, Di.”

Di – “What is on your mind?”

Me – “I can’t wait till that. Please help me.”

Di – “What are you expecting from me?”

I bent my head down.

Di – “You want to relieve here? On the bed?”

Me – “If you don’t mind”

Di – “Oh dear. It will get dirty. Control yourself for a minute and go to the washroom.”

Me – “I want to stay with you while that happens.”

I looked at her breasts and her face back again. She understood my intention and looked at me again. She got up and moved over to the desk beside her. She opened her drawers and finally pulled a cloth from it.

Di – “Here. Cover your… there with this…” (pointing at my cock)

I quickly inserted my hand inside my pants and stuffed that cloth with my cock. I looked at her back.

Me – “Can I?”

She pulled me back towards her and I latched onto her breast. I used my one palm to brush the cloth tightly against my cock and hungrily sucked her breast. I kissed her flesh, licked, and sucked every area of her pulpy organs. Her palm pulled my hair tightly and pressed my head onto her breasts.

Her nails were scratching my back as her palm moved all over it. I switched between her tits, smooching them. I moved to her cleavage and kissed there. My hands never left her bases. They pinched and rolled her nipple tips whichever were free.

My cock was experiencing rough caresses from the cloth and the taste of her melons up there added fuel to it. I could feel the pumping and my cock trembled against the cloth. Suddenly my cock muscles contracted and I could feel the hot cum moving up to the tip.

My cock jerked and spurted out thick drops of my cum as the cloth collected. My cock was jerking up even after releasing all of it and I had to stop it forcefully with the cloth. My face lied on her breasts and I had no energy to move it up.

I gathered my senses after a few minutes and I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was relaxed. Her hands moved out of her pajamas with another cloth that seemed to be wet at specific spots.

I was pleasantly surprised. She opened her eyes and blushed to look at me, hiding the cloth behind her.

This is the end of this season. I hope you liked this and the next season will be coming soon with more action.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Season 3

Part 1 (A New Start)

The rest of the day passed quickly and we moved to our offices the next day. We quit our jobs as we decided. Di’s notice period was one month and mine was two. I picked her from her office and we moved to our hotel room after having dinner.

Di – “I talked to the lawyer and he says that the divorce process would be done in a matter of two weeks since we both agreed to get separated. But my notice period is a month.”

Me – “Mine is two months. But it doesn’t matter. We can buy it out. We can move out from here as soon as you want to.”

Di – “That is true. What else do we have here?”

She bent her head down with her teary eyes. I moved towards her and lifted her face. I wiped her tears and caressed her cheek.

Me – “Enough of the hurdles we faced. I promise that all you will face now is happiness. I won’t let anyone ruin that.”

Di – “I know dear. You are the only one who loves me now.”

I kissed her forehead.

Di – “Can you kiss me on my eyes again? I love that feeling.”

I moved towards her again and placed my lips on her eyes, kissing her left eye first and then her right eye.

Di – “ Full of your love and affection. Feels so good.”

Saying so she moved up and held my face, kissing my eyes. I felt her tender and cold lips on my eyes and it was soothing. It was needed at that moment after what we went through. We changed and laid down on our beds and I turned towards her.

She changed into one of her modest night suits. But her shirt had raised at her waist as her chest raised it along. I could see that it was stuck to her body and her nipples were poking out of her shirt. I could see a wet spot around her nipple as well and that made her shirt transparent.

Me – “Di… ”

She looked at me and I pointed at her poking nipples. She looked at it and blushed a little.

Me – “I have already seen them naked. What is the point of being shy again!”

Di – “Shut up! That doesn’t mean you stare at them all the time.” (she blushed more and covered her nipples with her hands)

Me – “They are leaking.”

Di – “Yes they are. They were leaking since evening. It is just visible now.” (looking at me shyly)

Me – “I don’t understand. Why didn’t I notice it earlier?”

Di – “Because I was wearing my inner stupid.”

Me – “What!”

I was surprised that she was so open to me this time. She was talking about her inners with me.

Di – “I know you understood it. Don’t ask me again”

Me – “Alright… But why didn’t you call me if they were leaking? I could have emptied it. We should not waste it that way”

Di – “So much concern. Just say that you want to feel them.” (looking at her breasts)

Me – “That is how you understood me? Really! Do you think I don’t care for you?”

Di – “You do baba. I was just teasing you.”

I knew it but I continued to pretend. I looked away from her pretending to be disappointed.

Di – “I told you I was not serious. Look at me now.”

I looked at her with fake anger. She got up and moved towards me. She held my head.

Di – “My Chweet Mannu… Won’t you talk to me even?” pinching my cheeks.

I removed her hands and she hugged me onto her chest. My head rested on her soft melons and I melted instantly. I encircled my arms around her and pulled her closer.

Di – “Hmm… Done with your anger? Can you help me in finishing the milk here”

I nodded and she sat on my bed, leaning on the headrest. She opened her arms and looked at me lovingly. I lied down and she placed my head gently over her thighs.

Di – “If you get excited, just go to the washroom. Don’t do it here. You are making all the clothes dirty.”

Me – “It wasn’t just me who made the clothes dirty.”

Di – “You have become so naughty.” (hitting me on my chest)

I even hit her on her chest, shaking her breasts a little.

Di – “Huh! (sighing deeply in shock) Did you just?”

Me – “What’s so shocking in that?”

Di – “How could you hit me there?”

Me – “Just like you hit me here.”

Pointing at her hands, which were still lying on my chest. She immediately removed her hands. But a moment later, she again moved them to hit me back at my chest a few more times in her annoyance. I responded with a few more hits at her chest. Her breasts jiggled more.

Her eyes grew bigger again with shock. She hit again harder. I was about to do the same to her but she stopped my hands this time.

Di – “Enough… You can’t hit me… You can’t touch… there…” (she made her voice serious)

Me – “But you did? What is the difference? And I did touch them earlier. Remember?”

Di – “My chest is not the same as yours and the time you touched them is different.”

Me – “Tell me how.”

Di – “See how naughty you have become.” (moving my hands farther)

Me – “I need to stimulate them right.” (smirking at her)

I started placing my palms on her breasts. I did not go to the stimulation straight away. I wanted to enjoy that touch more. So I held the base and slightly shook them.

I rotated my palms all over her breasts, being careful not to touch her nipples. Her nylon shirt formed wrinkles as my fingers disturbed them. I rubbed her flesh with my thumb feeling her softness.

Di – “Hey! What are you doing! It is tickling me.”

I drew my fingers all around her nipple and pressed lightly, just enough to feel her softness. I caressed her flesh gently with all my fingers. I repeated it for some time.

Then I moved slowly towards her nipple and hovered my thumb over the tip, wiping her leaking drops. Her fingers just held the bedsheet tightly. Her nipple started becoming erect and I can feel the goosebumps on her skin.

Di – “Just squeeze the base. Nothing more.” (unbuttoning her shirt slowly)

I took my hands off to lick those drops as she undid her top two buttons and her shirt started sliding down. I placed my fingers back on her skin as they turned bare.

Slowly her both breasts were uncovered and my palms encircled them back gently. It has just been a day since I emptied her breasts and hence her busts were not full.

I tried squeezing her flesh slightly and drops started seeping out and I immediately licked them with my lips. First from her left one and then off her right one.

Me – “Looks like there is no need for stimulation today.” (moving on to her left nipple back)

Di – “Just finish some milk first and then do it.” (lying down on the bed)

I followed her words and started sucking the nipple lying down along with her. I brought my other hand to the same breast and pressed her flesh from both sides. It helped the flow and my mouth was filled with her milk. I tickled her nipple with my tongue and she moaned sweetly.

Di – “I said. No tickling.” (jerking slightly)

I knew she liked it and continued to probe her nipple with my tongue. She moved her head sideways and held my t-shirt tightly. I covered her areola and flesh with my mouth and licked all over with my tongue. Her nipple continued to secrete milk drops beneath it.

I gulped the milk I collected for some time and sucked for more. My fingers squashed her flesh and more milk started to flow. Her left breast felt light as some of its weight moved out. I held onto her breast and scooped her flesh with my mouth.

Her flow started slowing down and I sucked harder to finish it. My squeezes turned harder and my lips pressed her flesh with force. Few drops continued to dribble and her breast emptied soon. I moved onto her right breast. I kept my lips on her nipple and it already started dripping drops of her milk.

I swallowed those drops and started sucking her nipple. Not much force was needed on her full breast as it pumped milk with a mere gentle squeeze from my lips. I was overjoyed with a slight increase in the flow when compared to the thin stream I was able to get a few days back.

My tongue flickered over her nipple and areola and she shuddered at every such touch. I widened my lips to take more of her flesh and I gulped the stream of milk as soon as it entered my mouth.

My cock was already burning with fire and the occasional touch of her thighs over my crotch inflamed it. I waited for the milk to finish so that I could use my hands to please it. Our legs brushed as we moved in pleasure. Our feet touched and toes squabbled over that rapture.

My lips and tongue twiddled her nipple and flesh and drew more drops of her milk as the stream turned to a trickle. My fingers pressed the base for more and soon the drops stopped coming out totally.

I moved my right hand off her breast and moved it down towards my cock and started meddling with it. It was already stronger and it turned rigid as my fingers moved up and down over the shaft.

I continued to suck her right tit for some time and moved to her left one back. But she sensed my hand down as her thighs touched and she pushed me back instantly.

Di – “No. Don’t make this a habit. Go to the washroom.”

Me – “Di, I need your help.” (looking at her breasts)

Di – “No, It would stain the clothes. Be a good boy and relieve inside the washroom.”

Me – “Why do you worry about the clothes? I feel good when I relieve feeling them. Please let me do it.”

Di – “It’s not about the clothes idiot. The staff would think there is something between us if they find out these stains.”

Me – “There is indeed something between us. (looking at my cock) And it needs a release”

She started hitting me playfully again. I reluctantly got up from the bed and started walking towards the washroom.

Di – “Clean it properly. I need to use the washroom later.” (hiding the blush on her face)

I laughed and moved inside the washroom. I held my cock and pulled it out. I rubbed it moving my fingers all over it. But I was disappointed due to the lack of the feel of her breasts. I just compromised with the imagination and reverberated the scenes that occurred a few minutes back.

It helped but it wasn’t sufficient. I helped myself with the body gel. The lather helped my palms slip easily and the imagination played its part. My palm enveloped it and slid up and down over the skin. My body responded as my cock generated waves of pleasure from within.

I continued to fondle it and soon it turned hot. The muscles were tightened and my cock stood straight to its full length. I could feel the warm fluid moving to the head and it ejected thick shots of my cum out. I cleaned myself and moved out after making sure I didn’t leave any traces as she asked for.

Di – “Here you come. How long should I wait?” (she crossed me and moved inside the washroom)

The following days continued the same way. She did let me enjoy her breasts sucking her milk and more but she wasn’t allowing me to masturbate in bed. It was fine at first, but soon it took longer to release my pressure. She took longer in the washroom after me. But I had no option and hence I used to manage it.

The divorce process ended in a couple of weeks as Di agreed to it. We finished the paperwork and we settled with our offices about our notice periods and immediately moved to a new city.

We stayed in a hotel and started searching for flats but that hunt was not as easy as we assumed. There were many restrictions which did not fit us. We finally found a flat and we liked it. We started talking to the landlord who was an elderly lady in her 30s.

Me – “Hi mam, I am Manas and she is Madhu. We recently moved here and we’re looking for apartments. The security guy showed us the neighboring one of yours and we wanted to talk about that.”

Lady – “So did you like the apartment?”

Me – “Yes, we liked it. How much is the rent?”

Lady – “It is 25000.”

We looked at each other in awe. She tried to explain the reason for the high price after looking at our unconvinced faces.

Lady – “It is a furnished flat. My brother-in-law owns that flat but he moved abroad leaving all his belongings here. You are free to use them”

Me – “That’s good, mam.”

Lady – “So you both are…?” (looking at us questioningly

Me – “She is my wi…”

Di – “Sister. I am his sister.” (stopping me in between)

Lady – “That’s nice. But what about your parents?”

Di – “Dad has a business in our hometown but we both got better career opportunities here. So we moved here.”

Lady – “Oh I see! Fine. The flat is empty now and you can move immediately.”

We nodded and paid her the advance amount. We moved back to our hotel to get our lightly filled backpacks with us.

Me – “Why did you reveal to her that you were my sister?”

Di – “Else what? Should we have lied to her that we are a couple?”

Me – “Yes it was more convenient for us.”

Di – “The lady looked strict. Most of them look for families and not unmarried couples.”

Me – “We would have said that we are married in that case.”

Di – “What if they ask for some proof. Moreover, I am 5 years elder to you and people find it hard to believe us for a couple”

Me – “ I didn’t think about that.”

We got our belongings and moved in immediately. We started arranging everything as we needed and all this stuff kept us occupied. Though it was a furnished flat, it took three to four days to buy the rest of the stuff we needed and we gradually moved out of the past during that course.

Meanwhile, we had applied for our new jobs and she got selected for one in the same week. She was asked to join immediately as we were no longer serving notice periods. So she agreed to join at the start of the following week.

We were in a great mood that weekend. She was happy as well. We were about to start fresh. Not just our career but our new life. So after lunch, we started playing with ourselves, teasing and bantering with each other like old times. She was in her sleeveless purple cotton top.

I got into the mood and started touching her, pinching her free arms and caressing them at times. She looked at me in surprise and pushed my hands away. But I moved closer and started touching her again. This time I moved my left palm over her waist and brushed her skin over her cotton top.

She hit me on my palm and I pulled it away. I looked at her breasts.

Me – “Hey don’t you need to empty your milk”

Di – “Aaha! Mischievous. No need.”

Me – “But I finished it only the other night and it has been two days after that. Your breasts must be full.”

Di – “You are right, but not now. We will do it in the night.”

Me – “But Di…” (I started placing my hands on her breast and pressed it)

Di – “Stop it. You are becoming desperate these days. Can’t you just wait till the night?” (moving my palm off her breast)

Me – “But we have a lot of hours till the night.” looking at her in disappointment as my palm moved up and pressed her breast again.

Di – “Oh dear! Somebody might see.” (holding my hand away from her breast)

Me – “Who is going to come at this time! Come on.” (and started pressing her both breasts together)

Di – “Aah! Wait.” (holding my arms nervously)

I continued to press a few more times.

Di – “Mannu. Don’t. You are wetting my inner”

Me – “Then let me suck na, Di. Those drops shouldn’t be wasted.”

Saying so I moved my hands towards her buttons and started unbuttoning it. She was stopping my fingers and then there was a knock on our door.

Di – “See, I told you somebody might come. Now just go and check.” (in a low voice, setting her top right)

I moved to the door and opened it to find a young bright lady with a box of sweets in her hand.

This is the end of this episode and the story will be continued in the next one.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 2 (The Girl Next door)

Me – “Yes tell me…”

Lady – “I am Shweta. Sister in law of your neighbor, Arpita”

Me – “Please come in.”

She just entered and handed over the sweet box to me.

Shweta – “Bhaiya has just opened a new business. It worked out and he is happy. So Bhabhi asked me to give you these.”

Me – “Oh thank you and wish him congrats on our behalf.” (Di moved and stood beside me)

Shweta – “Actually he hosted a function this evening to celebrate his success. Please come and wish him personally”

I looked at Di and she answered – “Yeah sure. Thanks for inviting us.”

She left and Di turned towards me.

Di – “Finally a warm welcome after a long time. Let’s get ready”

We went shopping as we were out of the grand clothes. We brought a gift for the hosts as well. We returned home, got ready, and went to their home.

It was full of their relatives and friends. Everyone was busy in their chats and we both were looking at each other. Our landlord looked at us and gestured at Shweta to accompany us. She joined us and we had a bit of a chat. She spoke to Di a lot and not to me much.

But her eyes looked at me at times. She was attractive but I was busy checking out Di. She was gorgeous in her brand new peach lehenga. Her fair and flat belly peeked out when she was moving. And her full breasts were covered in her blouse, with a faint cleavage.

I was looking at her and Di was gesturing to me to look away. We had dinner and Shweta was there with us giving company throughout. Later we finished and met her brother. We congratulated him, handed the gift we brought with us, and left from there.

We reached home and I bolted the door behind her. She was walking ahead of me and I stopped her by holding her dupatta. She turned back and looked at me in surprise. I pulled her towards me and her body touched me.

Di – “What are you doing?” (trying to hide her smile)

Me – “Hugging my sister.”

Di – “Brother and sister don’t hug this way.”

Me – “They don’t love each other as we do.” (pressing her tightly against me)

Her breasts crushed against my chest and her face close to me.

Me – “Di…One kiss… ”

She nodded her head sideways.

Me – “Please Di… Just one.”

Di – “No… You won’t stop with that.” (making her mock angry face again)

Me – “Ok. I won’t help in emptying your breasts”

Di – “What! You started blackmail now! Ok, don’t.” (she pressed her hands over my chest pushing herself away from me with her cute teasing face)

Me – “I am serious!” (walking behind her)

Di – “Me too.” (nd she ran into the room)

I ran behind her and pushed her onto her bed.

Di – “Move to your bed.” (pushing my hands away)

Me – “That arrangement is just for others’ sake. There is no bed here which is just yours or mine. These are ours.” (dragging my finger along her exposed waist)

Di – “ I thought you said you were not having my milk today.”

Me – “Yes. I did. But I thought your full breasts will cause discomfort later.” (moving my palms over her breasts slowly)

Di – “I will manage. Don’t worry too much.”

Me – “Huh.” (shocked at her response and she started laughing)

Di – “You can’t fool me.” (laughing again)

Me – “Alright. You caught me. Now let me finish your milk.”

I started looking eagerly at her upper breasts popping out of her blouse. I held her straps and she held my hand in fear. I stopped and started pulling my hand depressed. But she didn’t let me pull out. She held it for a minute and then left my hand, bending her head in shyness.

My face lit automatically and I started moving her straps aside slowly. I felt her arms as I did and I could see her responding to it. Her golden blouse slid down past her golden skin and her matching bra was disclosed slowly.

Her bra had no straps and her fair skin over her collar bones were glistening in the light passing through the window. I moved down and kissed over her collar bone. She sighed and I moved towards her neck kissing the skin all the way. I moved up till her chin and kissed it.

A second later her lips came in front of my eyes and I stopped at it. I moved closer to her with my lips near hers. She stayed still while I placed my lips over hers for one precious time that day. We started with a gentle kiss. I kissed her lips, once, twice, and then placed them on hers for some time.

She took my upper lip this time and sucked once but soon stopped. I sensed her hesitation and continued to push my lip inside hers, allowing her to suck as she wanted. She took my lip and kissed with both her lips gently. She continued with a few more kisses and then she took it inside her mouth to suck.

Her lips felt so soft and she sucked it mildly. I let her taste my lip as much as she wanted. Then she moved to my lower lip and this time, she didn’t hesitate to take it all in. She started squeezing my lower lip with both her lips and chewed it. She held my tongue and sucked it as well.

I inserted my tongue inside her mouth as it was open this time. She only widened her lips allowing me more and her tongue welcomed me as soon as my tongue stepped inside. Our tongues curled each other and our saliva exchanged. It was getting intense.

Her eyelashes closed half in ecstasy and she was moving closer to me. My fingers just brushed her silky hair and I was drooling as our tongues battled each other. She finally let my tongue loose and I pulled it back.

I ended the kiss with a fine smooch and she pushed me back playfully. In response, I held her face and started kissing her cheeks.

I started kissing her cleavage and her chest moved up and expanded as she jerked up involuntarily. I pulled her bra down and moved over her breasts. Her breasts were full of her milk. I took her nipple and pressed her breasts slightly and drops of milk seeped from her pore into my mouth.

I locked my mouth over her areola and started sucking in rhythm as her breasts were squeezed from time to time. I moved my hand over to her left breast and touched her nipple. She jerked and I hovered my hand over her breast, gently caressing the skin all the time.

A drop started oozing out her nipple with just a mere poke to her flesh. I stopped my stimulation and picked the drop with my finger and pushed it inside my mouth brushing her right areola which was getting pulled and stretched by my lips.

Then I continued to use both my palms to stimulate her pulpy melon as the stream of milk continued to enter my mouth. There was a lot of her milk to take and I swallowed it all in no hurry. I moved my other hand to explore other exposed parts of her skin.

My palm moved over her neck, cheeks, and traveled down to her waist again through her deep valley. My fingers seemed to get lost in that soft skin. I caressed her waist, feeling her curved edges and brushed her middle all along. I stopped at her button and pushed a finger inside it.

Her body shivered and she held onto my back. I started circling along with her button, pushing in at times. I slowly inserted my hands inside her skirt and brushed my fingers over the start of her vaginal area. She held my hand in fear to stop me but she wasn’t able to remove it.

Meanwhile, her right breast stopped squirting milk. I applied a bit of force to extract the last few drops and moved over to her left one, still being on top of her and my palm under hers below the skirt. I started sucking her left nipple while taking care of her areola and other surrounding parts of her flesh.

My tongue licked the nipple blocking the stream of milk for a second and left it the next second gushing the milk all over my mouth. I moved my right hand out and caressed her free arms. My palm stroked her skin all over her arms as it traveled all around her shoulder and into her armpit at times.

My fingers tickled her tender skin there and she pressed my fingers under her arms. On the other end, I carefully inserted my left hand inside her skirt over her palm which was still resting there. I held her palm and directed it downwards. Her body continued to jerk and low moans escaped her mouth.

I let her palm brush over her panty and made her touch her vagina with her hand. She was already ecstatic out of sheer pleasure and I made her feel it more with that touch. Her finger was trying to move inside her slit voluntarily. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted backward in pleasure.

I let her palm intrude her panty and guided her palm downwards to allow her hand more access to her naked skin over her vagina. Her other palm was busy pulling my hair and scratching my back. I stopped its action and moved towards her other palm.

I helped her by lowering her skirt and steered her both palms under her panty towards its target. Her fingers moved inside her slit and started rubbing it. I helped her move it up and down and she followed my directions. I let her thumb touch her clitoris and pressed it and she moaned deeply in excitement.

I let her thumbs continue putting force over the clitoris and led her other fingers to move in and out of her slit. Her left breast finished ejecting milk by that time but I pleasured her both breasts with my mouth. Her hands took care of her vagina as she trembled under me.

I let her hands continue their action and moved upwards to her breasts. I fondled them roughly making sure I did not hurt her. She was excited about the peak and it was visible on her face. Both her hands and mine pleasured and she was in her world.

My cock was painful as well and it needed some fondling. But I did not want to disturb her pleasure. She deserved such treatment after all she has gone through. A couple of her fingers took their job seriously and thrust in and out regularly. Her body started shivering and I knew she was near her release.

I moved my hands over hers and helped her in putting pressure over her delicate organ. My lips and tongue ravished her tits, licking and sucking all over her flesh. I pulled her flesh in and rubbed it with my lips. I smooched her nipples and licked them.

I moved over from one to the other and repeated it numerous times. My hands continued to force her palms in and out of her vagina. She trembled continuously and her slit twitched in her fingers. I pushed her fingers deep inside and her skin started getting warmer.

I used my one hand to pull her back towards me enabling more access to her breasts and I sucked hard. My other hand helped her fingers in deep thrusts and soon her cream started gushing out. Tiny clouds of her cum squirted out her vagina and spread over her palms as well as mine.

She continued to jerk until all her energy moved out in the form of those drops of love. Finally, she relaxed and her body rested back on the bed. I left her arms and breasts and looked at my palms. I always had this fantasy of letting a woman relieve herself and tasting her juices.

And there she laid in front of me, the woman I loved the most. I licked her cream off my palm. It tasted weird. It felt sticky and smelled pungent. It had all the features of being disgusting but I still liked it. I wondered if it is also one of the mysterious creations of god.

I ended my thoughts and looked at her. She was just coming out of her orgasm and I let her take her time. But when she did, she immediately pulled me towards her for a deep smooch.

Di – “It was incredible. I loved it. I love you.” (kissing my cheeks, nose, and my lips)

I was tired after helping her and her kisses felt so good. My cock was throbbing down there and her lips all over my face helped it stand erect again. My hand automatically went towards it and started adjusting it.

I knew it needed a release but I knew she wouldn’t like it. So I tried to force it down under my pants. I was looking down at it struggling to adjust and I saw her hand move towards my crotch.

Her palm moved over mine and pressed it onto my cock. Then she moved her palm up and down over my penis rubbing it all the way.

Me – “I thought you didn’t want to stain.” (looking at her up, as she was smiling affectionately)

Di – “It is fine. Here we don’t have any staff who does the washing. It is us.” (smiling pleasantly)

Her fingers entwined with mine and she made those fingers curl over my cock. Her fingers touched my cock slightly over my pants and briefs in that process. Her touch sent a shock and my cock muscles reacted to it. She undid my pants, revealing my cock jutting out from within the underwear.

She held my hand and inserted it inside my undie pushing it down and my ugly brother jumped out as a freed prisoner. She added her other palm and used both of them over mine to cover it and started sweeping it up and down. Her fingers occasionally touched my skin over there and rubbed my pink head at times.

My cock jerked at it and asked for more. I drew my palm away instantly from under hers and her palms covered my bare cock. It was exotic and my cock jumped in excitement. I bet he would have smiled with wide lips if he had them.

But she wasn’t pleased with it. She removed her palms immediately and hit me on my arms.

Me – “What happened, Di? Continue na.” (looking at her pleadingly)

Di – “No. It is dirty.”

Me – “Please Di. You are not accepting any of my requests.”

Di – “No dear. I will accept but not this one. Let me help with your hands or you won’t get that even.” (smiling at me with her usual evil grin)

I looked down sadly and she took my hands, placing them back over my cock and rubbing it. Along with me, my cock also started getting depressed as it started losing its hardness slowly. she continued rubbing and stroking through my palms. But without her touch, it wasn’t helping much and she knew it.

Di – “So what will make my baby brother happy now?”

I did not lift my head and she lifted my face with her free palm.

Di – “I know what my honey likes.”

She pulled me onto her and my face pressed between her breasts. I always liked that smooth and soft texture of her breasts and it did lift my senses even then. I moved my face sideways, brushing my immaturely grown beard over her skin. She giggled at it but let me have my fun.

Di – “Taste them with your mouth dear. You like it right?”

She adjusted herself against my mouth and let me pull her flesh into my mouth. I again started licking and sucking her now dry boobies. It helped my cock grow in my palms as my palms did its fondling. Her palm increased the pace over my palm and it stroked my skin roughly.

I tried holding it for some time but she knew how to please me. She let my mouth wander over her flesh and brushed my hair lovingly. My cock stood erect to its maximum extent and it was time for its release. Pleasant pain started building up below my belly.

It started pushing upwards to my cock which stood tall and rigid. I slowed down my force over it to hold it for long. But Di pulled my face upwards and kissed me tightly on my lips. Her kiss was deep and intense and I lost my control over my cock down there. But she continued to fondle slowly as I did earlier.

But her force over my palm made me feel it was her palm doing it. I was feeling elated. My cock admitted its defeat at it and it shuddered as my warm juices flowed out of my cumhole, spreading over both our palms and the sheets.

It took a minute for me to release all of it and gain my breath. My head fell on her shoulder and she brushed her cheeks over mine lovingly.

Di – “Now let me clean my hands and you clean yourself too.”

Me – “Love you. Di. You are my angel.”

She kissed my cheek lovingly and I returned a kiss on hers thankfully. We cleaned, changed, and then slept peacefully after our pleasing releases. The next morning, I woke up late as a result. I heard Di moving in the drawing-room and I joined her there.

She was bent and sweeping the floor but looked up at me as she saw me. Her breasts weighed down and her shirt lowered down as a result.

Di – “Got up finally! Help me clean.” (handing over the mop stick to me)

But my mood was disturbed by her full breasts hanging down. So I went behind her, threw the stick aside and snatched the broom from her, throwing it away beside the stick.

She got up in response and I encircled my arms over her waist from behind. Her breasts now brushed my arms and it felt like warm rays of sun hit me in the cold weather.

Di – “Started again! First, finish the work.”

Me – “This indeed is my work.” (moving my hands upwards, feeling her breasts)

Di – “Stop it. Someone might come.”

Me – “No one will come now. Who knows us here enough to disturb us on a romantic weekend?”

Di – “You said the same once and that lady came knocking on the door. Luckily the curtains were on.”

Me – “It won’t happen every time right.” (continuing to kiss her neck and shoulders)

Di – “At least close the curtains.” (pushing me forcefully as I leave her)

She closed the curtains and turned back smiling at me. Her eyes invited me to play with her and I ran towards her and there was a knock on the door again.

Me – “Damn.” (suppressing my scream)

Di turned towards the door and opened it. The same young lady appeared again.

Di – “Please come in.”

Shweta – “Thanks, but I need to leave. I need to go out shopping. Bhaiya went out on his business work and no one else knows how to drive a car. I was wondering if you guys can drive me to the mall for shopping.”

Her face was towards Di again but her eyes traveled towards me expecting an answer.

Di – “Yeah I can come.” (looking towards me awkwardly)

Shweta – “If you are busy, I can take his help.” (pointing at me)

Di – “He doesn’t know how to drive a car. It is fine. I can come.”

Shweta – “Thanks for that. (she turned towards me) If you are alone, you can also join us. I hope you are not busy.”

Me – “Yeah sure. I don’t have any other plans.”

This is the end of this episode and the story will be continued in the next one.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 3 (An Unwanted Attention)

We got fresh and started. We sat in Shweta’s car and Di started driving. I was left alone in the back seat and they were chatting all the way. I wanted to join their conversation but their chat was all about jewelry and dresses, which was off-topic for me. So I sat silently.

Shweta used to have a peek at me occasionally and sometime later she pulled me into the conversation as well.

Shweta – “If you ask me to choose one, short sleeves are the best I feel. What do you think of Manas?”

Me – “Hmm. I have zero ideas about this. I better stay out of it.”

Shweta – “If you say so. (and she paused for a while) But how will you manage when you need to buy one for your girlfriend.” (hiding her smile behind her lips)

Me – “My girlfriend will be pretty in anything. Easy for me.” (looking at Di’s reflection in the rearview mirror.)

Di blushed as Shweta looked at me surprisingly.

Shweta – “So you have a girlfriend then?”

Me – “Hmm. Ahem. I mean I was just answering about the future.” (trying to repair the damage)

Shweta – “Really. I don’t think so.”

Di – “Trust me. I would know if he has one.”

She smiled and turned away. Soon we reached the mall and we roamed all around the outlets. They bought a few dresses and we had lunch.

Shweta – “How about a movie?”

Di – “Are you sure?”

Shweta – “Why not? I already ruined the first half of your day. Let me cover for the second.”

We agreed and moved towards the theatre. We decided on the movie and I was heading for the counter when she pulled my hand and stopped me.

Shweta – “This is on me.” (as she moved ahead crossing me)

Di looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. We moved inside the auditorium and sat beside each other. I was on the left end. Di beside me and Shweta following her. Lights were off and the movie started.

I remembered our day back at the theatre. I decided I will recreate it hoping she would not mind this time. Di was in her casual top with a short loose hem. There was a cover on her midriff but a lot of room for my hands to play.

I reclined a bit and slipped my hands slowly beside the armrest. I moved my palm slowly towards her and touched her top. She sensed it and reclined back to unhide me and put me in trouble. I pinched her waist as a result and she jerked.

Her seat moved back up as a result but she tried to recline again. I pinched her again and she stopped. I could see she was annoyed but she didn’t look at me as she didn’t want Shweta to get suspicious about us.

I cashed upon that and started brushing my fingers on her waist. I dragged my fingers all over her skin over her top without looking at her. I knew the traces of her skin by then and so I moved my fingers over her with ease over that silky top. She was trying hard not to move throughout.

I held her hem and moved my fingers inside her top from her left. I touched her bare belly and grazed her skin. Her smooth and silky skin excited me. My fingers tickled her and I can see her trying hard not to react to it.

I knew it was risky as Shweta had that in her view. So I left her belly and moved my fingers upwards slowly from her left. I felt her bra on the side and she rested her back on the armrest arresting my fingers. I struggled to move my fingers and she was hiding her smile.

I tried hard but couldn’t get them out. A couple of fingers and my thumb were free. So I used those two fingers to caress her bulge over her bra slightly. She twitched at it and warned me with her right hand secretly.

But I ignored her warnings and pressed onto her flesh again. She sighed and pressed her elbow to hold my fingers still. As a result, her flesh pressed onto my fingers more and my fingers were pleased with it.

I wanted more and so I tried to use some force to get them out but I couldn’t. I managed to bend my palm and used my thumb to reach her armpit. I started tickling her and she was trying to stop me by pressing her elbow tight over my fingers.

But she couldn’t stop the tickling sensation my fingers gave her with all that hassle. So she finally released my palm free and I grabbed onto her breast immediately.

I held it with pressure initially, out of the hurry and I could see her discomfort on her face. I released it at once and pressed gently to soothe her. She relaxed a bit and I continued to press her soft flesh calmly.

She was worried about Shweta but she had nothing to do. She kept calm and unwillingly allowed my actions. I pressed her breasts from both sides again and again. She slowly started to enjoy it and I felt her eyes close out of pleasure.

I moved my fingers over her skin and found her peak. The bra’s cloth was thicker around there but I could still feel her tip reacting to my touch. I circled around her nipple and her nipple slowly started standing out. I twirled her nipple and she shut her lips tight.

I couldn’t do much there due to the risk in it and continued to enjoy the same way feeling her pulpy flesh and skin. I occasionally felt her arm and waist and moved back to her soft tits again. This continued till break and I enjoyed it a lot.

And there was a break card on the movie and lights were about to switch on and I moved my hand back, leaving her top down. Shweta turned towards her and asked if we could have something.

I volunteered and got out to get some popcorn and drinks. While I moved back, I found Di and Shweta had exchanged their seats. I looked at Di annoyingly and she just replied with her usual evil grin, only then she was hiding it a little.

I crossed Shweta and sat back at my seat. I passed the popcorn and drinks for both of them. She took and passed it to Di and took each of them for herself. I could feel her fingers lingered on mine for a while as she took those, but I ignored and retreated my fingers back.

Meanwhile, movie trailers started and I started watching it. I was drawn by the action going on in the trailer and I didn’t notice her arm on the rest. I put my arm over hers as a result

Me – “Sorry, I didn’t notice.” (pulling back my arm instantly)

Shweta – “That’s ok. You can use it if you want to.”

Me – “No. That’s fine. I have the other one.”

Saying so, I kept my left arm on the rest and kept my right arm busy with drinks and popcorn. But soon I felt her arms rubbing mine. I felt it was a mistake and ignored it but it continued to rub against mine again.

I moved my arm away and continued to watch. I felt like she was watching me but she used to move her eyes away whenever I turned towards her. I felt suspicious but felt that I was probably thinking too much.

The movie was finished and we moved back to our car. Shweta was holding her drink still along with her shopping bags. I picked those bags from her to dump it down the hatch but she held her handbag and drinks as she opened the door.

As she bent inwards, the cup fell from her hand and landed on the seat ahead. The drink spilled on her seat. She used the paper wipes to clean it.

Di – “Let me help.” (as she took some wipes)

Shweta – “No use, it still is wet and sticky.” (as she moved out after cleaning)

Di – “What to do now?”

Shweta – “I will sit back then.”

Saying so she moved back towards the back door. I knew something was up and hesitated but Di gestured to me to go back.

I moved back and sat. Di started driving and Shweta took the remote to switch on the music. She was slowly moving closer to me as she grooved. I adjusted away but I couldn’t move much as it would be obvious and awkward.

She was in her frock style top with strips and I could see her cleavage as she bent ahead to music. It was attractive as well but I stopped myself to avoid any situation.

Di was watching this from the mirror and blinked her eyes at me asking to keep calm. I sat silently adjusting slowly as she moved closer and closer towards me. Though this attention was flattering, I was inclined totally towards Di and was not willing to give up for any other distractions.

Soon we reached our apartment and we parted ways to our homes. I entered and Di closed the front door behind me.

Di – “Looks like someone is interested in you.” (taunting me)

Me – “Well, it looks that way but I hope it isn’t.”

Di – “Why? She looks good beside you.” (waving her eyebrows at me)

Me – “Not as good as you.” (pulling her towards me)

Di – “Enough. You have done enough mischief for today.”

Me – “No. I could not finish that.”

Di – “Look at you. Shameless. What if she saw your act in the cinemas?”

Me – “Well. She will stop bothering us.” (moving my face towards hers for a kiss)

Di – “Stop it. We have been out all day. Let me get fresh.”

She moved towards the washroom and got fresh. I got fresh as well and joined her later in the kitchen. She was chopping veggies for dinner in her skin-hugging pink t-shirt and light pink shorts. I went behind her and hugged her.

Di – “Enough of your love for today.”

Me – “Love is unstoppable. You and I can’t stop it.” (putting my hands over her belly)

Di – “I know you won’t stop. That is why I took the help of Shwetha this evening.” (winking at me)

Me – “Yeah this reminds me. What did you do to switch seats with her?”

Di – “I have my ways.” (raising her eyebrows in self-appreciation)

Me – “Tell me na.”

Di – “Fine fine. I didn’t ask for it. She said that the lady beside her had a baby and it started tickling her now and then. I had no problem with babies and I had to move away from you anyways. So I told I can switch the seats with her”

Me – “Sorry if I troubled you. Let me do the chopping to compensate for that trouble.” (with my innocent face)

Di – “No need. Get off me now. You will delay it.” (trying to push me away)

Me – “I am trying to help you. Huh. Kindness is not recognized these days.”

Di – “You should try in movies. Acting too good these days.”

Me – “Whatever.”

I started picking the chopping knives from her. I held her from behind and started chopping the veggies, moving my arm over her flat and smooth belly. I was deliberately rubbing her skin more, keeping the chopping plate closer to us.

Di – “You will spill that onto us. Keep it far.”

Me – “It won’t. You just stand straight.”

Saying so, I moved my arms upwards and touched her under breasts. I slowly brushed her flesh as I cut the tomatoes mildly. I moved my head over her shoulder and brushed her cheeks with mine.

Di – “Uff Oh. You are taking forever.”

She held the knife from my hands and started chopping instantly. She didn’t give me time to move my hand and my forefinger was cut by her sharp blow.

Me – “Aah. Ouch.”

I moved away from her retreating my hands.

Di – “Ooh dear. What did I do? I am sorry, Mannu.”

She checked my finger. She immediately took my finger inside her mouth and started sucking the blood oozing out of it. I felt a strange tingle inside my body as her lips sucked my finger. I closed my eyes out of that pleasure. She raised her eyes and looked at me as I opened my eyes.

Di – “I am sorry, dear.”

Me – “I am fine. It is just a small cut. That’s ok.”

Di – “It doesn’t look so small.”

She moved back to the drawing-room and came back with the first aid kit. She applied the cotton with antiseptic and cleaned the wound. Then she stuck the band-aid onto it.

Di – “It should heal in some time. Does it hurt?”

Me – “Just a bit.”

She kissed on the wound gently and moved up to kiss my forehead. Then she made me sit on the table and she continued preparing dinner as I watched her.

Her lovely figure was drawing my eyes. Her boobs were shaking slightly as she chopped veggies. I continued to admire her side view as she looked at me.

Di – “What?”

Me – “Nothing. You are just lovely and I can’t take my eyes off you.”

Di – “Shut up.”

She turned to her right and started preparing the dishes. I then looked at her back. Her back turned slimmer as my eyes went down until it reached her bums. I wondered about it. How good and luscious her bums were under her pink smooth shorts.

Her shorts stopped at just the beginning of her fair and slender thighs. She looked at me at times but she acted casual. She knew she couldn’t avoid her brothers’ deep looks. She knew I admire her body all the time.

Di – “You won’t stop. Will you?” she pretended to throw the serving spoon at me.

I stopped and moved out to the dining room. I sat on the table and she brought the dishes in some time. We served and started having it. I was about to put my fingers in the rice and she stopped me.

Di – “Wait. It will hurt again if you touch the gravy. Let me feed you.”

Me – “It’s ok, Di. I can use the spoon”

Di – “Oh Look at you. Feeling shy all of a sudden. Where was this when you were watching me all this time.”

Me – “It is not shyness, Di. You have to eat as well right”

Di – “It won’t cost anything if I wait for some time. Here take it.”

She held her hand with some rice. I moved ahead and she fed me. She took her plate and sat beside me as I chewed and swallowed it. She continued to feed the rest sitting beside me.

I wondered at the care she showered over me. I annoy her all the time and yet she forgives everything and gets back with all her love every time. I looked at her and a smile appeared on my face involuntarily.

Di – “What?”

Me – “I love you Di.” (I blew a flying kiss at her.)

Di – “Why to blow when I am right in front of you. Here. Kiss me.”

She showed her cheek to me. I moved ahead and turned her face and kissed on her lips instead, holding her jaw tightly. She started hitting me with her left hand but I didn’t leave her. So she allowed and kissed me back for a moment.

She moved closer to me slowly. Then she lifted her right hand suddenly and applied the gravy on my cheek. I moved back at once in surprise and she laughed at me. I joined her and we started teasing each other with joker’s faces.

Soon we finished dinner and moved towards our beds. I joined her in her bed and started moving her t-shirt up.

Di – “Someone is still hungry.” (mocking her surprise)

Me – “This is not hunger. This is my love for you.”

She teased me by imitation but joined me in moving her t-shirt up. As she moved it up, I held her bra cups and started massaging it with my left hand. I tried to use my right hand but it hurt. So I just used it for light help and managed to stimulate her breast with my left one.

I then moved my palm towards her left breast and repeated the same. I held her breast and pressed it gently, just like a massage. She rested back on her arms keeping her chest ahead for me. She was relaxed and her eyes were closed.

She removed her bra hooks herself from behind and I pulled down the cups. Her bra fell over her belly and I instantly touched her naked boobies. I wondered at the soft feel I was able to get. I held her base with my right hand and caressed her flesh with my left.

I pinched her nipple and twisted it to my will. She cried out of pain and pleasure as I mauled her breasts. Her nipple started leaking out and I left it. I moved to her left breast and started rubbing it.

I used my fingers from the right hand, except the wounded one and tried to support my left palm. As her erect nipple touched my palm, I used to brush over it and press it onto her flesh. She drew the sheets off the bed when I did so and her bra fell aside.

Soon milk started seeping out her left nipple as well. I left it and moved back to her right. I repeated my rubs over her flesh and nipple and it started leaking a few drops. A drop or two fell on her belly.

I moved my face over her belly and used my tongue to lick that drop off of her silky smooth skin. She jerked and gently hit me on my back. I moved my face upwards and held my tongue out for the leaking drops of her milk.

Her milk has slightly become thicker than before and there was a new flavor to it. I loved it and continued to fill my mouth with her drops. I moved further up and licked her nipple. Finally, I covered my lips over her nipple.

Then I squeezed her flesh with my left hand and the flow picked speed. Drops of milk filled my mouth as I drew her nipple and areola with my lips. She lifted her chest out of the pleasant relief she was feeling.

She laid down on the bed slowly as I fell upon her gently with my lips drawing her milk. She moved her hands over my hair as her back was supported by the bed instead. She started rolling her fingers through my hair lovingly.

I drew her milk and deliberately touched her nipple with my tongue to put some more pressure onto it. She used to pull my hair stronger and rub my back when I did so. I squeezed her nipple between my tongue and nipple and rolled my tongue all over her nipple.

My cock was actively standing out by then and it was pushing my shorts as always. My right hand held onto it and started covering it. Out of habit, my forefinger pressed onto it but it hurt as soon as it touched the rigid surface of my cock.

I kept that finger away and tried to squeeze my cock with other fingers. But it wasn’t as pleasing as it was the other days. I exchanged my right hand with my left one which was busy rubbing her breast.

I loosened my shorts, pulled my cock out and used my left hand to squeeze my cock while my right palm pressed her breast slightly keeping my forefinger away. The flow of milk wasn’t disturbed much but it was uncomfortable for me to use my left hand over my penis.

Di was looking at it, probably for some time, and looked at me as I raised my head. She kept her sorry face and held her palm over my chin lovingly.

Di – “My poor baby. I caused you this discomfort. If I would have been more careful, you could have used your right hand fully.”

Me – “That’s alright. I can manage.”

I continued to use my left hand uneasily. She then held my left hand and supported it with her hands as earlier. It was better and the occasional touch of her fingers excited me. But my left hand wasn’t moving as easily as it was supposed to as I am not used to it.

She looked at me with pity and removed my hand. Instead, she used both her hands and started rubbing over my cock. My cock plunged into her hands as soon as it felt her smooth fingers over itself.

She used her fingers delicately but she made sure she was moving her hands swiftly enough to give pleasure. It was working for me as I can see my cock extended to its full length and was jerking hardly.

I latched back onto her breasts and used my left hand over her to pull her milk out of it. Those heavenly drops and her soft fingers thrilled me. I was elated with pleasure as her hands pushed onto my base and covered till my tip.

I had a sweet pain deep inside my stomach as her thumbs pressed my sensitive tip. My head raised by itself and a soft moan blurted out my lips, leaving her nipple all of a sudden. Di laughed at it and I moved my head back to her nipple.

I drew her milk excitedly as her hands did magic over me. She jerked with my licks occasionally but she focussed on my pleasure for that moment. The feeling was mutual.

Soon her right breast felt light and empty. I left it and moved onto her left breast, kissing and licking her nipple. I was not sure why I was doing it but just went with the flow. She moaned and gripped my member tightly.

Her tight grip doubled my pleasure and I knew what I had to do next. Though I continued to suck her milk out, I licked and kissed her flesh more than I sucked her. As a result, her hand moved tighter on my cock.

My cock felt thinner as she squeezed gently with both her hands. Again she held my tip and pressed onto the sensitive part of it. I moaned again making sure I did not leave her nipple. I fell onto her more and took more of her flesh.

She was jerking now and then as my mouth pulled half of her breast in. My cock was beside her thighs as her hands caressed it harder. My right hand moved down to her belly and brushed her navel.

I moved my fingers over her navel and her body responded to it. I wanted to return the favor and so I moved it slowly down her shorts. It entered her shorts and touched her trimmed hair and she held my hand with her left one.

She continued to rub my cock with her other hand but didn’t allow me to go any further. I raised my eyes at her and pleaded with her to allow me. She nodded sideways. I pleaded with her again and again but she was adamant then.

I continued to plead and was bending my head sadly when she left my palm. I looked up at her, unable to believe what I saw and she blinked her eyes in agreement. I smiled with wide lips and instantly moved my fingers downwards.

My fingers touched the entrance of her precious organ. She moaned and jerked as her body drew in, in response to that. I moved them further down and I could feel the dampness there.

She blushed as my eyes looked at her in surprise and she closed her eyes in embarrassment. My left hand left her breast as my lips and tongue continued to suck and please her. I put my left hand over my right and pressed my fingers deeper into her slit.

She was stopping her moans, pressing her lips tightly but she continued to pleasure my cock. I slowly inserted a couple of fingers inside and my fingers touched her warm walls of ecstasy. I felt her juices and those juices triggered my juices deep inside.

My cock reacted to it and I could feel the sweet pain building up inside. Her touches felt more sensitive then and her each rub injected current into my body. My lips and tongue moved excitedly as the sweet pain inside my belly moved down my crotch.

My fingers moved over her walls and cleared her juices off it. More juices kept spreading over her walls again and again. Her fingers were moving over my cock up and down in response to my touches.

My fingers went in deep yet I felt there was still room for it to go deeper. I dug my fingers deep until my palms were blocked at the tight entrance. I couldn’t go any further down, so I retreated my fingers.

She sighed deeply as I moved my fingers back to the entrance. She relaxed a bit and I dug my fingers back into her hole as her sighs increased again. My fingers started getting used to her walls and slowly they went in and out of her with ease.

Meanwhile, my juices started getting hotter and I could feel my crotch getting warmer. The nerves over my cock were visible as my cock swelled to its best. I could feel the pressure seeping up towards my base.

Her milk flow was about to stop and I sucked her tits harder. I moved back to her right breast and sucked it harder. Her now empty breast gave nothing but pleasure. I could do it all day if I was given a chance.

My fingers continued to go in and out of her vagina and my thumb searched for her button. A sweet moan escaped her mouth as and when my thumb succeeded in its search. I pressed her button gently and she was more than pleased with it.

My cock was pleased fully and it was evident that it was about to explode. I could feel my cock muscles contracting and the warm fluid came up. I could feel the pain and my tip started opening up when she stopped rubbing my cock.

I bit her nipple in my desperation to make her continue what she was doing. She pressed it once but stopped again. I was turning impatient every second and showed my impatience over her vagina.

I pressed onto her button and rubbed her impatiently. I switched between her breasts and sucked them harder. I held her back with my left hand firmly and pressed my face onto her breasts.

She jerked and moaned at my actions but didn’t move her fingers. My cock on the other side was unable to hold it and it started jerking by itself without any help. My juices, which were in the middle of its transit, started boiling again.

Her hips moved up and down in reaction to my movements and my fingers went deeper and deeper with each movement. She was at her edge as well and suddenly she held my cock tightly.

She held my tip with her thumb blocking as my juices moved to the tip. I sucked and kissed her breasts repeatedly in excitement and she kissed my forehead in response. My fingers felt her warm juices coming up and that is when she released her thumb off my tip.

Both our juices spurted out at the same time and I showed my excitement over her as she did over mine. We increased our pressure on each other involuntarily and it helped our release delay. Our pleasure multiplied and I felt like we had the biggest orgasm of our lives.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 4 (The Rejections)

The next day we woke up, lying on one another. I was the first to open my eyes to see her fair and flat belly. I raised my head to only find her half-naked and full breasts over me. The sight instantly triggered my lust, or should I call it fondness.

I looked at her face and her fair cute expressions always put a smile over my lips. I moved up, over her body and hugged her tightly to which she adjusted herself, enclosing me in her wide arms.

I rested my face on her chest, snuggling over her soft and cushy pillows of flesh. My arms pressed her under-breasts and she played with my hair, only in her sleep. I gently placed my lips over her bosoms and kissed them.

They never fail to entice me. My palms encircled her flesh and started caressing them slowly. I knew I had emptied it last night and there won’t be much milk. But the taste of her skin delighted my tongue and it craved its favorite dish.

I started feeling her skin with my lips and tongue, taking in the milky smell all over, brushing my nose and lips everywhere. My facial hair used to poke her tender skin and she jerked pleasantly with a sharp moan.

Di – “What happened! So romantic this morning!” (as she brushed the sleep off her eyes)

Me – “What to do? You are turning more beautiful day by day.”

Di – “Don’t butter me. I know men use these kinds of statements only when they want something.” (turning my face sideways playfully by my chin)

Me – “I am not like all men you know. I really like you, Di.” and I kissed her palm

Di – “Just like! I thought you loved me.”

Me – “Like. Love. Crazy. Take all the words from the dictionary and yet it won’t fulfill my expression.”

Di – “Mmmm, that was heavy!”

She placed her palm over mine, which was occupied in pleasuring her breasts. She pressed her breasts with my palm once and then again. Then she took my palm along with the other towards her lips and kissed them for a while.

Di – “I love you, Mannu.”

Me- “I love you more than you do.”

Di – “Shut up. I love you more.”

Me – “Ok we love each other equally!” kissing her palms again.

Her palms still held mine and they were the only ones separating our lips. Her lips kissed my palms from the other end and my lips kissed hers. Then I moved to her left and kissed her cheek. She left my palms and held my face. I dropped my palms as well and looked into her eyes.

We both knew what was next as she closed her eyes slowly, advancing her lips ahead. I joined the action and placed my lips over hers slowly. We pecked a little and she drew me towards her for a deeper kiss.

The morning breaths were stale initially. But as the heat emanated from our bodies, we exhaled the hot air into each other’s mouths. It turned fresh or rather didn’t feel stale for us anymore.

My free hands searched for her boobies and her fingers roamed over my chest. It wasn’t as hard as athletes but strong enough to be felt manly for her. I mauled her breasts as our kiss turned lustier and her nails scratched my skin.

We grew active as we kissed, and the morning laziness washed off quickly. Our tongues wet each others’ lips and we were rolling over the bed, end to end. Our naked tops brushed against each other and I could feel her softness over me.

My hands went down from her breasts and caressed her waist. Her button went deeper as my finger dug in. She moaned with my lips stuck to hers but we were in no mood to leave each other.

I was moving down to her crotch and back to her tummy again and again. I was tempted to touch her birthplace once again. The juicy warmth it gave my fingers last night was forcing me to go downwards.

My fingers brushed her skirt’s entrance and she adjusted herself allowing me to do what I wished for. I was surprised initially but later felt that she must have enjoyed what I did last night. I was not going to disappoint her.

I inserted my fingers inside her skirt, lowering it as I moved down and entered her love hole. My fingers touched its entrance and she was sighing deeply. I teased her by not letting in and she was moving her hip ahead to let me in.

Our lips were glued to each other as I moved my finger all around the entrance but didn’t enter inside. I wanted to give her the utmost pleasure. I wondered if my fingers gave her that amount of pleasure, what amount of pleasure she would get if I used my penis.

It wasn’t the longest, but it had enough thickness to grip her walls tightly. I loosened my shorts with my left palm as her privates played with my other hand’s fingers. She wasn’t aware of the happenings around as she thrust her hole onto my fingers.

My ugly brother was free and was all excited to enter its destiny. It stood erect and thick enough. But I rubbed it further to turn it to its thickest form. It took a couple of minutes to take that form and I gently moved my member near her hole.

I intensified the kiss as I put the hard stick at her entrance. She jerked at it and opened her eyes. I continued to kiss her intensely and was about to enter her hole and she moved back.

I wasn’t expecting that reaction. I felt it was just because of her initial hesitation. I thought she would feel better once she got used to it. So I tried to enter her again and she moved back further. She broke the kiss all of a sudden and pushed me away.

Di – “Stop it. Mannu. Just stop.” (she bent her head seriously)

Me – “What happened?”

Di – “It’s just. I am not just ready for this yet.”

Me – “What’s wrong. We love each other a lot. It has been some time we have been feeling each other’s bodies. It was just last night that we touched our privates as well. What is stopping you now?”

Di – “I am sorry, Mannu. Touching is fine. But this is different. I don’t know what to say!”

I just felt very bad. I knew I had to understand her feelings at that moment. But my inner ego didn’t let me do that. All these days I have been understanding, but I felt left out when she stopped me today. I got up from the bed and picked my shirt.

Di – “Mannu. Wait. I didn’t mean to hurt you, dear.”

Me – “I know. It’s just, I need to be alone for some time.”

Di – “I am sorry dear. Please come back. Let’s talk.” (looking at me sadly)

My cock went limp long back and I was feeling down then. I was not in a mood to talk to her. I wore my shirt and walked out of the room. She jumped off the bed and walked behind me holding her t-shirt over her chest.

Di – “Where are you going? Stop.”

Me – “I will just be back in sometime. Don’t worry.”

I held her cheek and walked out of our flat. I went out for a walk over the streets. I took a few minutes to go through all that happened and looked over my deeds. I did feel bad then when she pushed me off, but I had to give her some time.

We were getting along intimately but this is just another level. I am her brother and this was sex. Any girl would need some time to adjust to it. I realized that I did wrong. I turned back and walked towards our flat.

I entered the parking lot and Shweta was coming out from the lift. She found me and blushed all of sudden. There was tension in her face and she walked towards me. I waved at her as she waved back at me.

Shweta – “Hi Manas. How are you doing?”

Me – “I am doing great. What about you?”

Shweta – “I am doing good too. Thanks for asking”

Me – “Ok. Carry on. Looks like you were going out for something.” (I started moving towards the lift.)

Shweta – “No. Wait!”

Me – “What?”

Shweta – “I need to talk to you about something.”

I sensed it had something to do with her hints earlier. But I thought it was too early for a girl to start talking about it. But I couldn’t hurt her by stopping her. So I listened.

Me – “Yeah, go ahead.”

Shweta – “When you said you didn’t have any girlfriend then! Was it true?”

Me – “Yeah. Why would I lie?”

Shweta – “Guys lie about this easily since they don’t want to lose their chances against another.”

Me – “Well I wasn’t one of them.”

Shweta – “I thought so too.”

Me – “Thanks. So?”

Shweta – “So what do you think about me?”

Me – “In the sense…?

Shweta – “What’s your opinion about me?”

Me – “I like you. You behave well. You are sweet”

Shweta – “Thanks.” (she blushed again)

I thought that it was getting worse. I needed to get out.

Me – “Is that it?”

Shweta – “No. Actually. I. How can I tell you? You are dumb.”

Me – “What! What do you mean?”

Shweta – “ I mean. I dropped hints earlier. But you didn’t get it. All other guys would have jumped at the first hint”

Me – “I didn’t get you. What hints?” I acted as if I was not aware.

Shweta – “Ok. Let me clear it.” (she took a deep breath)

Shweta – “I think I am in love with you.”

She uttered the words in a hurry trying to avoid eye contact with me.

Me – “Are you serious?”

Shweta – “Which girl would lie at this?” (she looked at me angrily)

Me – “No I didn’t mean that way. We just met a few times and I can’t believe you started loving me.”

Shweta – “We met only a few times. True. But I was stalking you for a long time.”

Me – “Really!”

Shweta – “Yes. I was impressed by your looks the first day I saw you. I closely observed you since that day. The way you behave with people, your gentle and helpful nature increased my impression. I could not help but fall in love with you.”

Shweta – “I tried to let you know that in many ways but you didn’t get my hints. I wouldn’t have told you this so soon but I am leaving India in a week. So I was waiting for us to get alone to tell you this. I felt today was the chance or I won’t be able to spit it out ever.”

Me – “Okay. This is a lot to take. (I cleared my throat and took a minute) Look Shweta.”

Shweta – “Please don’t say no.” (She looked at me pleadingly.)

Me – “Please. Don’t take this other way. But I can’t love you back”

Shweta – “But why? So you did lie about your relationship! Wait. You don’t like me! I should have realized that when you didn’t take my hints.” (she grew tensed contemplating all possibilities)

Me – “Shweta. Calm down. It’s nothing as such. I am just not into relationships right now. I had a bad experience earlier and that is the reason I kept away from relationships.”

Shweta – “One girl can’t set an example for everyone.”

Me – “I know. It’s not just that. I am not out of her yet.”

I lied. She looked down sadly and I rubbed her shoulders. She let a tear roll down and I was worried. I hugged her from her side and brushed her hair.

Me – “Don’t take it personally, Shweta. Let’s just be friends. We will be chatting and talking on the phone. Whenever you come back to India, we can hang out.”

She controlled herself and wiped her tears.

Shweta – “Can I just hug you just once? I don’t know if I can do that with you. But please just allow me at least this.”

I nodded and she came around and hugged me tightly. Her breasts touched me. I felt awkward but I did let her take her emotions out. She moved away after a while. I moved towards the lift slowly after wishing her all the best.

I entered our flat and locked the door. There was silence all over and I didn’t feel her presence. But I thought she must be in the bathroom. I went around and got fresh in some time. But she wasn’t around still.

That worried me and I started searching all over the flat. I went over to the kitchen, bathroom and then when I finally reached our bedroom, I could see that it was locked. She would take a bath usually in the connecting bathroom but she wouldn’t lock the door out here.

This worried me further. I shouted calling her name again and again in worry as I kept knocking the door. The door clicked open after a few minutes. My knocks pushed the door and she stood silently with her head down behind it.

She was all dressed up with a few ornaments over her and she was blushing like a new bride. She was dressed in a white transparent saree with the golden border over it. She draped it tightly and I could see her curves properly.

I was shocked at this but entered the room. She walked back to the bed and I could see her white blouse full with her breasts from her side. Her tum folded itself as she bent her hip delicately.

Me – “What were you doing all this time!”

Di – “Getting ready for you!” (she stopped near the bed)

Me – “What!”

Di – “I said I was getting ready for you.” She looked into my eyes deeply.

Me – “Getting ready for me! Is this happening?” I looked at her shockingly.

Di – “Yes my love. You are my prince from today and I am your princess.”

Me – “Really! This is unbelievable. What happened to you!”

Di – “Nothing. I just opened my eyes now. I was blind until now.”

Me – “Wow. But this is not because I felt bad and all right? You don’t have to worry about my stupidity. I was just not myself earlier and I am sorry for that. You just take your time, Di.”

Di – “Shush.”

She put her finger on my lips and dragged it down seductively. She dragged her finger further down over my neck and she held my shirt’s collar. Her fingers curled over my top button and she started undoing it. One after the other, my top buttons were undone slowly as if they were under her spell.

Me – “Oh. What are you up to!”

Di – “Not me. You should be up to something now.” (she pulled me onto her making us fall over the bed.)

Di – “Now tell me. How would my darling like it? The lady on top. Or the gentleman working it out!”

Me – “You mean we can have it. I mean we can really have sex?”

Di – “Of course dear. Just take me. Take me onto you. Do whatever you want to. I am all yours, my love.”

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 5 (Her Submission)

I was shocked by her words. I couldn’t believe that she was uttering these words after what happened an hour ago. I pinched myself to ensure I wasn’t dreaming.

But she was right below me, in her best look, with all her lovely and seductive eyes. And I was on top of her. Her lips quivered and her eyes looked straight into mine.

My body reacted to it. My hands felt her arms. I started caressing her smooth and fair arms and she started holding my head, pulling my face into her neck.

I kissed her neck at first. I moved my head and my tongue followed all along, kissing the sides of her neck. She moaned and sighed, holding my hair tightly. Her chest lifted and brushed my neck and I welcomed it with a few more kisses over her skin.

I wanted to move up but she held me onto her neck asking for more. I obliged her and used my tongue all along now. I wet her neck with my licks and kisses and she jerked and raised her head.

I continued to kiss and lick her neck covering all ends and a few strands of her hair tickled me gently whenever I reached her sides. I brushed her hair and submerged my face under it. She must have washed her hair then. It smelled fresh and titillating.

It set me on and I turned her, making her back facing me. I pushed her hair aside and kissed her again, over her neck. Her body shook and trembled as my cold lips pecked her skin over there.

The blouse was held tight by a smooth lace at the top and a few hooks at the bottom, leaving some gap between them. Her back was fair and the design of her blouse made it look scintillating.

I moved down and untied the lace of her blouse slowly. I started kissing her bareback and her chest jerked ahead. I stopped above her blouse, as her hooks poked my lips.

I unhooked one and kissed the skin behind that. I moved to the second and kissed her again. I moved to the others, repeating the same until all the hooks were done.

Her hands were trying to reach me behind her but couldn’t reach till my face. I used both my hands to spread open her blouse and her bra strap appeared out. I pulled the strap stretching the elastic and it hit her sharply as I left it.

She cried out loud but didn’t say anything to me. It felt strange as I repeated it for a few more times and her cries turned lustier each time. Finally, I opened her straps and let her skin feel the cool air.

Her skin turned pink because of the hits but it made it look more beautiful. Her fair skin with pink marks looked lovely as I started kissing it again madly. I held her flat belly from behind and pressed it.

Her body stretched up, reacting to it and her midriff felt bigger. My fingers explored her smooth skin over there, walking over it, up till her breasts and back to her belly button. Her skin felt like butter and my palms brushed over it.

Her waist folded as she shook left and right reacting to my touches. That drew my attention and I bent down to take a look at it. Her curves bent just like a hairpin bend on a ghat road and no eye would miss that lovely curve.

I kissed her again, right on the curve and she bent further and I could see her waist almost sinking. My hands moved up again and forced themselves under her blouse. My both palms attacked her smoothies like they never had them before.

Her bra had floral patterns on it and I could feel the patterns messing with my palms as my palms held her slushy melons over it. Her nipples were erect and I pinched them whenever my fingers crossed over them.

It hurt my wound finger a bit, but the pain was negligible in front of the pleasure I was able to get then. My hurt finger was not able to apply pressure but I could use it to feel the soft spongy flesh of her.

Her blouse and bra displaced themselves as I kept rubbing and slowly they went down allowing my fingers to play with her bare skin. As soon as my fingers touched the skin, a warmth built deep inside my body.

She held my arms and pulled me in front of her, hugging me with all her force. I hugged her back, kissing her forehead, and moved down to her neck again. She pulled me up and put a deep kiss over my lips before leaving me to my work again.

My lips cherished its gift and it returned its favor by kissing her neck again. She started moaning louder and was pulling my hair out. I crossed her neck down and moved above her chest.

I moved towards her collar bones and played with them. My lips hovered over them, end to end, and tasted the delicate hardness of her bones there. I threw her blouse and bra away and latched back to my two favorite dishes. I kissed and licked her tits, crushing her base with my hands.

She breathed hard and I could hear her heartbeat speed up as I was kissing the flesh right above it. She pulled me onto her, enabling me to take more of her flesh into my mouth.

We did this before plenty of times but the sexual tension was never that high. All the other times, it was the end, but that moment, it was just the beginning of the greater hunt. We both knew that and we showed it out in our actions.

My lips and tongue brought their passion all over her flesh. My teeth bit her nipple gently and she trembled at that. A few drops of milk oozed out her pores and my lips drank them.

Though I was constantly switching between her breasts for licking and sucking, the constant crushing of her base, the sucking of her flesh, and twisting of her nipples caused her drops to leak out whenever my lips left one of her nipples free.

As a result, the drops of milk wandered over her creamy soft waist and a few settled down her deep navel. I intentionally drew more drops of milk from her free breast by mauling and squeezing them as I drank some from the other breast.

Her breasts were not full as I had emptied it last night. But it had enough milk to please me and I gulped all of it. I moved to her center and I grabbed both of her breasts in my palms. I squeezed them, keeping my face near it and her thin stream of milk fell into my lips.

A few drops splashed onto my face but I did not leave her breasts. I continued to press her breasts with both hands and bathed my face with it. Milk droplets dribbled onto my neck and chest as I kept my mouth open for my favorite drink.

Di – “Hmmm, baby. Drink all my milk. Have it dear!”

She kept shouting and I kept squeezing her milk balloons. Soon her breasts stopped oozing milk and I rubbed my face onto her spongy boobs. My lips followed to lick the drops that my cheeks and chin spread all over her pulpy skin.

Her body had tremors as my nose and lips tweaked her nipple. Her head tilted and she uttered sweet moans as I licked her boobies clean. Once I was done with her breasts, I moved down to her midriff and tasted the drops of milk sprinkled all over.

All these sensations were too much for her and she inserted her hands inside my shirt and scratched my back with her nails. I sucked the milk out of her navel and that is when she pulled me tightly onto her.

She pulled me up and bent over to reach my neck. She started licking the milk over my neck and wet the skin all along. She turned me on by doing it and my member raised like a dog’s tail.

She moved down to my chest and freed it. She opened my lower buttons as well and started licking the drops of milk over there. She turned to my nipples and kissed them. My cock jerked at her each kiss.

Her lips grazed through my hairy chest and kissed my skin over there. She switched between my nipples kissing each one and she moved upwards to place a deep kiss over my lips.

I returned her kiss with all my rage and she was not the one to back down in such a competition. She doubled the force and we smooched like never. Our tongues played the familiar game ferociously and no referee could decide the winner among the two.

Finally, we left each other and she smiled widely. I started kissing her cheeks, neck, and went down to her breasts again. I kissed her cleavage and hid my face between them.

I brushed my prickly hair over her velvety skin and her body continued to twitch and turn. I moved downwards towards her flat belly and started licking it again. Her waist went deeper as my lips and tongue smeared over her skin.

I cleared the milk off of her stomach and started kissing her navel. She moaned high and jerked to it. She was pulling my face into her belly as I went down kissing her skin towards the precious. I lifted my head and looked at her and waited for her approval.

Di – “Just don’t stop darling.” (as she pulled my face down herself)

I was amazed again but I continued to please her by moving further down. I loosened her saree and she helped push it down along with her shapewear. I dragged her panty down and started kissing her trimmed skin there.

My lips started to tease her again and she pulled my face onto her apple pie. I kissed and licked her there and she was moving her head all around.

Di – “I never knew this would be so good.”

I darted my tongue inside her vagina and licked all her walls. Her creamy walls tasted salty but juicy and delicious. It made me suck her vigorously and she cried with pleasure.

I smooched her lower lips as my tongue licked her walls clean. I moved my palms over her butts and started massaging them. They were a tight pair of bums and I cherished pressing and squeezing them.

She entertained my hard squeezes with repeated low moans and she kept pushing me deeper into her. My tongue wasn’t that long but I tried my best to explore her ends as much as possible. She loved my licks and she kept oozing her juices wetting my tongue.

I knew she was halfway through from all the foreplay and she was nearing the destiny as I started using my mouth. To prolong her pleasure, I retreated my tongue out, once for a while and then put it back deeper. She sighed deeply, holding my shirt and rubbing my hair.

I did that again, twisting my tongue around her walls before dragging it back to her entrance. She was elated by it and her fingers held my hair. I repeated it again and again slowly and she stretched and turned as I did.

I slowly increased my pace and started to fuck her with my tongue. I held her booties with both my hands as my fingers played with her anus. My tongue drilled inside her pleasure hole and her body started trembling and shivering all along.

She was moving her head in all directions, pushing and pulling my hair and soon she screamed. She jerked vigorously and started squirting her juices. My tongue licked them all and pulled those juices into my mouth as I sucked her juices out of her pink clam.

My mouth was filled and I enjoyed the taste of her juices inside. I gulped her cream drop by drop as she kept pouring her juices into my mouth. I rubbed her clit a few times and she jumped up, squirting a few more drops.

Finally, she was done and I moved away, wiping her juices oozing out of my lips. She held me and dragged my face onto hers. She smooched me deeply and kissed all over my face.

Di – “I didn’t even dream of such pleasure. You were awesome. You never fail to surprise me, my loving brother.”

Me – “It is all just the beginning. We have a lot more if you allow me too.”

Di – “In some time. As I said, I am all yours, honey. You must be tired now. Take some rest and I will show you heaven shortly.”

Me – “Really? I can’t believe you are talking this way. I used to dream about you, talking all these words and doing all these to me. But I never thought it would turn real”

Di – “Uh, I know about your sick dreams.”

Me – “And you are fulfilling them now. ”

She laughed at it and I joined her.

Me – “So what happened to you. What changed you!”

Di – “I will tell you in some time but let’s have some breakfast now.”

She dressed and we moved towards the drawing-room after cleaning ourselves. She had kept the breakfast ready and we sat at the dining table beside each other. We started eating and she was silent.

Me – “You said you will tell me something”

Di – “I will, baba. First, eat.”

I had just half from what she served but I was no way interested in eating. I was hungry for her body. She was sitting just beside me. I knew I had just explored her body. But her body scent was drawing me towards her again. I looked at her and I could see her waist exposed and blouse clad boobies from her side.

No matter how many times I have touched her body, it still excites me all the time. I finished the rest of my breakfast swiftly and cleaned myself.

Then I started touching her arms again. She looked at me and smiled. I spread my palms over her belly and caressed it again. She shook a bit but controlled herself as she was not done yet.

Di – “Wait, Mannu. I am not going anywhere. Just let me finish this na.” (looking at me with her cute and seductive expression)

Me – “This is what lures me towards you always. (pointing at her eyes) And stop talking so cute. That is turning me on!”

Di – “Oh. I thought you were obsessed only with my breasts.”

Me – “Of course they always have the top position.”

Di – “Oh. Is it? Then why don’t you take care of them now?”

She placed her left palm over mine and moved it towards her breasts. She placed my palms over her melons and made me press it.

Di – “Mmmm. Your hands do magic to me.”

She closed her eyes in half out of pleasure. She left my hands and continued having her breakfast as my hands enclosed her boobs and massaged them. I used both my palms to squeeze and crush her mushy globes.

She moaned while she continued to chew the bread and I was trying to take her breasts out of her blouse.

Di – “Don’t hesitate, dear. Unhook it and take it away.”

She held my palm and placed it on her blouse hooks at the back. I unhooked them in a hurry and loosened her bra strap and her boobs jumped free as her blouse and bra stayed loose over it. I pushed them away and started wringing her tits but there were no leaks as I had emptied it earlier.

She finished her breakfast and turned towards me, taking her saree’s end away and enabling me more access to her breasts. Her hair was falling over her breasts interrupting my efforts and she gently brushed it aside.

My member was excited already from all that happened and was pushing my shorts up. She noticed it and smiled naughtily.

Di – “Do you need any help, darling?”

She looked at my boner. I nodded happily hoping for a handjob. But she bent down and spread my legs away, keeping her face in between. I knew she didn’t like using her mouth on my dick. But she kept loosening my shorts and freed my member out.

She placed her palms over my member and rubbed it a little. My cock jerked in her hands and she carefully squeezed my cock, pulling my skin along with her fingers. It did hurt a little but she made sure that turned into pleasure.

She moved closer to my penis and smelled it. Since I washed it earlier, it didn’t smell that bad and her sniffs drew me crazy. She placed her lips over my shaft but didn’t move for a second.

Me – “Your hands are just fine, Di. Don’t trouble yourself for my sake.”

But she closed her eyes and took my penis in her mouth. She gagged a bit with that as it was her first time. But she took time to adjust to it. She moved her lips too and fro until she was comfortable with its taste.

Her tongue did touch the sides but she didn’t put pressure initially. She focussed on filling her mouth with my member as much as possible. And she did well as she could take almost all of my length in just a few minutes of sucking. Slowly she started using her tongue on my skin, licking the sides at first.

Then she licked the tip as my member was half out, and she wet my shaft all along as it moved inside completely. She was moving slowly but her lips on my skin already triggered the pleasure inside me. Her gentle licks alongside my penis made me feel like I was already hitting her pussy.

My erect cock moved in and out of her lips and I put some pressure, speeding up the movements. She was used to it by now and was accommodating the change of pace.

Her hair was falling over her face and ticking my penis, adding to the pleasure and her hands covered whatever part was out of her lips. She used to pull her hair aside but it used to take its position back as she quickened her motion.

This experience was new to me and I was moaning hard. My head was spinning and my eyes closed out in ecstasy. I could see colors splashing on my closed eyelids as she continued to put pressure on me.

I was enjoying it a lot and suddenly my muscles indicated that it has become active. A faint and sweet pain filled my member and I was unable to control myself.

I clenched my teeth in pleasure and soon my member started to show signs. It stood tall and erect to its full length and my cum started running upwards from my base.

Me – “Take it out, Di. Huh. It’s time.”

She took her mouth away for a minute. She used her hands to squeeze it tightly and enclosed my member back with her lips. She made her lips squeeze my member tightly and started moving faster.

I couldn’t stop anymore and I held her head and fucked her mouth, filling it with my warm juices. I moved in and out elated as she squeezed all my cream out of my penis.

She continued sucking sincerely and squeezed my base to extract my juices out. Soon, my member felt relaxed as she drew a few last drops of my cum into her mouth. I was panting, resting my head back on the chair and she was licking my cock clean.

She took my cum out onto her blouse and wiped her mouth with her saree. She looked at me and smiled lovingly again.

Di – “Were you pleased, my dear?”

Me – “Oh. Huh. Not just pleased. I am thrilled. You drew me mad with your mouth.” (I caught my breath.)

Di – “Thank god. I was not sure how would I do this as this was my first time.”

Me – “Trust me. You were too good for a first-timer.”

She laughed at it.

Di – “I hope you’re not too tired. As there is one last step ahead”

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP

Part 6 (The Ultimate Union!)

Me – “Oh, yeah. I am ready. Just give me a minute.”

I moved to the freezer and drank some water from a bottle. She covered her saree over her loosely and moved to the kitchen after picking up the utensils from the table. I put the bottle back in the freezer and followed her to the kitchen.

I moved behind her and hugged her back, placing my hands over her belly. I started caressing her tender skin over there and she sighed.

Di – “I thought you needed some rest.”

Me – “Your body never allows me to rest.”

Di – “Really!”

She turned back, facing me. I hugged her tighter and her breasts crushed against my chest, only with her thin layer of saree separating us. I moved her away and pushed her saree’s end away.

Her breasts had few dried drops of milk over themselves and it emitted a milky scent. I bent and kissed her cleavage again and started pressing her udders from below.

She sighed and moaned, brushing my hair, crumpling my loosened shirt. She drew her hands inside my shirt and undid it completely leaving my chest free.

Di – “Look how sexy you have turned.”

Me – “These two breasts here. They leave no competition.”

Di – “Let’s go to bed. It has been too long. Let us take it to the end.”

Me – “No, I won’t.”

Di – “What? Are you serious?”

Me – “I won’t let us through to bed unless you tell me what changed you all of a sudden.”

Di – “Oh that! You scared me. I said I will tell you. Did I ever break my promises with you?”

Me – “Oh yeah. You did. You promised me a watch and. Wait. You did give it to me later that week. And then? Wait. Nothing is striking my mind right now.”

Di – “That is because I never broke any. Now let us not waste time anymore. Move.”

She pushed me out of the kitchen.

Me – “No, but you have to speak out now.”

Di – “I guess we don’t need to pause the action for that.”

She continued to push me into the bedroom and I fell on the bed stumbling, as my legs hit it.

Di – “Ok. So, listen. I have been thinking over our journey together. Especially since we moved out of our home.”

She bent over with her hands on my shorts loosening them. Her breasts were hanging in that position and I couldn’t stop myself from holding them. I held the nipples and pulled them out.

Di – “Ah! Slowly, dear. So, when we moved out, I did not have any guilt immediately out of anger. But later I started wondering if I dragged you into this unnecessarily. Wow!”

She pulled my shorts down revealing my undie covered cock jutting out.

Me – “But it was me right, who started this.”

I continued pushing and pulling her nipples in and out of her breasts, pressing her breasts now and then She dragged my shorts out totally and threw it away. She bent and kissed my cock over my underwear for a while. Her kisses were making it stand tall and I wondered if it would tear the cloth into two.

Di – “So it is not about who started it but who continued it. You did try to end it but I brought your hopes back revealing my struggles.”

She moved up and helped me move down my underwear and my cock jumped up. Even the leaning tower of Pisa would fall someday but not this hard and erect tower of mine.

She placed her hands over the shaft and ran her fingers over it rubbing it a little. She pulled the skin down, letting the cool air hit that sensitive tip before leaving it again to cover my skin.

Di – “We started our little games initially out of innocence and love. But we both know those games turned unstoppable as days progressed.”

Me – “Oh dear, I love this.”

Her one hand continued to rub my penis and she started removing her saree with her other hand. I bent forward to pass her saree’s end from her left to my other hand on her right behind her. She lifted her arms to help me pass without any hindrance.

Di – “So it didn’t bother me much till recently. Until we started touching our privates.”

My right hand passed the end to her left ahead of her and it followed in a cycle until her saree broke ties with her body. She was about to lower her arms and I stopped her. Her fair and clean underarms drew my attention when she raised her arms.

I moved to her underarms and sniffed it. She tried to close her arms but I held her with my left arm. I started to kiss her underarms with my lips.

Di – “Mmmm. Nice.”

She jerked a little each time my lips touched her skin there.

Di – “Oh dear. I started wondering if I was misusing this situation in any way to fulfill my pleasures deep down”

Me – “Of course not, Di. You know it.” (licking her skin there)

Di – “Hmmm, it feels good. And yeah it may not feel that way. Oh my, but I wondered if I pulled you into it even though you were ready to end it.”

I switched over to her left underarm.

Di – “After all those fights at home, we needed to move out. Ah, but you didn’t have to come with me.”

Me – “I was the one behind it (Smooch) Why wouldn’t I be with you?”

I kissed her underarm.

Di – “Hmmm, dear. But I should have let you marry some other girl. But I kept you along with me. Aaah, perhaps for my own sake.”

I licked her tender loose skin. I moved away and she started loosening her shapewear and I pulled it down after she did. And there lied her glistening thighs and her camel toe under her cream-colored panty.

I slid my fingers inside her panty from both ends and pulled it down, to see the most awaiting sight. Her pink lips looked small and clumsy, yet lovely. I had viewed it earlier but not from this distance, taking full sight of her sweet honey pot.

Di – “If you are done watching it, I will continue the talk.”

She was hiding her laugh behind her upper lips as my eyes were stuck at her lower lips. She tried to hide it by closing her legs in shyness.

Me – “Yeah. You continue.”

I brought myself back into senses.

Me – “And yeah. It wasn’t against my wish. I love to be yours alone and I can’t even think of any other woman with me.”

She pulled her legs out of her panty and placed it on the bed alongside her shapewear. I pulled her towards me, placing my hands over her pink lily, brushing it in surprise as my other hand pressed her bums.

Di – “Mmmmm Oh yeah. (sighing deeply) I know you love me. I heard you saying that a lot. And I know it even if you don’t say it. (grasping her breath) But I always had this suspicion. That if you find a girl worth loving, you would leave your feelings over me.”

Her pubic hair was trimmed and her skin was smooth. Her tender lips looked wet as it was all active sometime back. It needed no lubrication and I got ready with my weapon.

Di – “After all, having me was not peaceful. You can’t reveal our true relationship. Even if you do, you would be boycotted from our society.”

Me – “I would live on an island for the rest of my life for that matter. If that is what it takes for me to live with you.”

She smiled lovingly and I held my cock and shook it a little. It didn’t need much time to get back to its full form. Her hands and her body know how to make it active. She slowly placed herself over my crotch, positioning her holy spot over my dick.

Di – “I know my love. But I always wondered if you would prefer a safe and free relationship over the one that is incestuous and I saw… ”

Me – “Aahh, dear!”

My body shook entirely. The first touch of each other’s genitals passed electric waves in our bodies as she stopped talking for a while. She neither could move nor could stay there mid-air. She pulled out and gathered her breath and I gathered mine.

She took a deep breath and put her quim slowly back onto my tool and we both moaned deeply together. She couldn’t keep herself in the air for long and so she rested her bums on my thighs. As a result, my erection moved into her completely.

She gasped loudly but she couldn’t move out. My tongue touched her walls earlier. But as my erect rod moved inside her, the very same walls felt different altogether. The warmth they gave my cock and the tight pussy gripping my member felt were truly amazing.

Every guy should experience it and I was glad to have it through my love. I could see her expressions taking in the full length of my member. I slowly started pushing up my hip and she held the sheets tighter.

Me – “So. You saw what?”

Di – “What! That’s it… Slowly… ”

Me – “You said you… saw something!”

Di – “Yes, I saw you talking to Shweta this morning.”

We moved slowly and rhythmically, syncing our thrusts. She was moving down as I moved my hips upwards enabling my wide throbbing stick to explore her deeper.

Me – “ So that is how you changed from a hesitating sister to a longing lover!” (we shared a laugh)

Di – “I listened to your words. How politely you rejected her. I know you are over Juhi. But you cleverly used that as an excuse! My goodness.”

I thrust my hip with some pressure and my member reached her extremes. This move of mine turned us on and we started moving our bodies closer. We wrapped our arms around each other and moved together in haste.

Me – “I only want you, Di. She is a sweet girl and I didn’t lie about it. But I can only imagine this with you.” (we kept thrusting our hips upwards)

Di – “I knew that but was skeptical about it. And your words there proved me wrong. Oh dear, I love you Mannu. My darling. I know how much you love me and I know you dreamt about me with all the spice added. Oh my, and so I took some effort in changing myself to what you expected.”

Me – “You are the best anyone can get. You are pure and heavenly. I love you too, Di. I love you so much.”

We started kissing each other’s faces in lust and love and our lips longed for our kiss. It was one of the countless kisses we had that memorable day. But it only increased our passion for each other. Our lips sucked the other and our tongues entangled again, sucking one’s saliva into others.

Our lips moved against each other taking the tongues in and tasted our mouths forever. Our bodies pressed against each other rubbing her soft fruits over my hairy fields. My hands enclosed her boobies again and pressed it as her palms were hovering over my back. I pulled her nipples and she screamed in pleasure.

She held my bums and squeezed them tighter as I kissed her chin. She moved her lips over my face and body, kissing my earlobes, biting my chin and passing her lips and tongue over my neck, arms, and chest.

We were all spent earlier as we used our mouths against our sensitive organs but the live-action we were having that moment sparked the fire in us again. The touch of our precious baby parts. Her adorable crater enclosing my thundering auger lit all the crackers.

Our bodies rejoiced at the union and I could feel her stomach churning the juices out for the second time that day as her eyes closed out of ecstasy. I had the sensation burning deep down but I knew it might take some time.

But I wanted our releases to exit at the same time and so I held her cute bums and pressed to my delight and jumped as high as possible. I lowered my face towards my two bosoms and started kissing and licking them again.

She held my bums and pushed me towards her with one palm as her other palms kept brushing my hair, holding it tighter and leaving it in cycles. I could feel some progress in my stomach as I felt the familiar tingling sensation down my lower belly and bladder.

I smiled widely at Di and she joined me in heavy thrusts, pushing ourselves upwards again and again. The whole room was filled with our sweet moans as our bodies thrived to unite ultimately. It felt divine as our organs bumped into each other

Our skin reacted to our union and we could feel the goosebumps on the surface as our hair stood erect out of all the pleasure. Our eyes were closing and we moved towards each other for one final passionate kiss that afternoon.

And we felt our juices coming out as the warmth spread over each others’ genitals. Fresh creamy fluids covered our privates and we continued to jerk with our bodies jumping together. Our whole body shivered as we ejected the warm love out of our bodies.

We hugged tightly and our bodies felt cold all of a sudden, probably because of the nervous sensations they were facing. I pulled the sheets over ourselves and thrust my cock up as she supported in rhythm taking all my juices into her.

We relaxed as the final drops moved out and we smiled at each other in delight. Our long-lasting dream was finally fulfilled and we thanked each other with those smiles. We kissed again, this time out of gratitude than lust or love.

We stayed with our arms around our necks for a while as we took some time to grasp and gather our senses. And once we were calm, we hugged each other warmly.

After that one final union we had, we felt our boundaries vanishing. Our bodies felt more comfortable around each other and our hands moved over each other easier each day. We made love on every occasion that we found our privacy.

Di joined work the next day and I waited for a better offer which appeared only after a fortnight. Shweta moved abroad meanwhile and our landlord used to come only if it was really necessary. We had our time to ourselves and we made complete use of it.

She was not worried about precautions and neither was I. As a result, she got pregnant with my baby. We were happy but worried about the reactions. Our landlord might throw us out if she found this.

So I took Di to a friend of mine and told her about everything except our relationship. We convinced her that Di was pregnant with her boyfriend and he left her after this happened. That was why we couldn’t reach any of our close ones.

She seemed to be convinced with our lies and she agreed to keep Di with her till she delivered. She helped Di and looked after her. I used to look after our home.

Soon she delivered our baby, a bright and adorable baby boy. We brought Di with the baby back home and lied to our landlord the same way we did to my friend. She looked convinced but disgusted when she found out Di had a baby out of marriage. But we had to live with that.

Our mom started reaching out to Di after this happened. She could not keep herself away from us any longer apparently. She came to know about the baby and again her anger dominated her love. As a result, she stopped talking to us forever.

Di enquired about Jiju and found out that he moved on with his life. He got married to a widow from his workplace and he was happy with her.

We were back to ourselves. We looked after that baby with all our love and lived happily. Though we could not reveal to everyone that it was our baby, we showered our parental love over him inside the walls of our home.

Shweta reached India on her vacation and she came to know about the baby as well. But she was cool with our lie. She hung out with us and she loved the baby. And she moved back abroad for her studies.

We still made love, every chance we got but we followed precautions either before or after the sex. We were not left out with any more lies to cover if we had another baby and the baby we had was sufficient for us.

This is the end of this story. I hope you liked it.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
40 XP
Please share your feedback in the comments .​