met anyone in real life leaked pics and videos

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Has anybody met any girl or aunty whose images have been leaked on the internet? if so share your experiences here. ill be posting my experience soon

OP
P

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
well i know one of my friends (female) sisters bathing video was leaked.. apparently it was taken from a hidden cam... dont know how, she got to know about it but she told me. i haven't seen the video but my friend had somehow gotten hold of it. she saw the video and lived like something like that never happened... i wonder how something like this would affect a persons social life. maybe people just dont care. its become so common these days

Reactions: Mkkk

sa0667

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
well i know one of my friends (female) sisters bathing video was leaked.. apparently it was taken from a hidden cam... dont know how, she got to know about it but she told me. i haven't seen the video but my friend had somehow gotten hold of it. she saw the video and lived like something like that never happened... i wonder how something like this would affect a persons social life. maybe people just dont care. its become so common these days
Can you please share the video or pic of her bro…

Reactions: At99

Members

Threads

Back