Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

met anyone in real life leaked pics and videos

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Has anybody met any girl or aunty whose images have been leaked on the internet? if so share your experiences here. ill be posting my experience soon

OP
P

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
well i know one of my friends (female) sisters bathing video was leaked.. apparently it was taken from a hidden cam... dont know how, she got to know about it but she told me. i haven't seen the video but my friend had somehow gotten hold of it. she saw the video and lived like something like that never happened... i wonder how something like this would affect a persons social life. maybe people just dont care. its become so common these days

Reactions: Mkkk

sa0667

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
well i know one of my friends (female) sisters bathing video was leaked.. apparently it was taken from a hidden cam... dont know how, she got to know about it but she told me. i haven't seen the video but my friend had somehow gotten hold of it. she saw the video and lived like something like that never happened... i wonder how something like this would affect a persons social life. maybe people just dont care. its become so common these days
Can you please share the video or pic of her bro…

Reactions: At99

Members

Threads

Back