Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
Son taking over for his recently deceased father.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
Hello, my name is James Marshall and I am twenty years old. First, let me tell you about my family.

My dad, Robert, and my mom, Jill, have known each other since the day they were born. They both come from wealthy families; their parents were best friends; and they were born one hour apart. They were high school sweethearts, and had my sister at sixteen, me at seventeen years old, and were married at eighteen.

My dad was the high school quarterback; and my mom, the head cheerleader. My mom was the typical blonde bombshell, and is to this day.

Growing up, my family was the one that all my friends talked about; the guys about my hot, older sister, Andrea, and my sexy MILF mom, and the girls about my hot dad. I got my good looks from my dad, and that helped me get a lot of girls in high school.

My story starts two years ago when I was eighteen years old and in my last year of high school. I had the best family life: a loving mom, dad, and sister. We all got along well and did everything together; going to the movies, ball games, having fun as a family. We lived in a large house that sat on a hundred acres out in the country; it was a twenty-minute drive to the city from the house.

Everything changed one Friday night.

My dad was going out to get some pizza for dinner and asked me to come along. As we got into the city, we got hit by a drunk driver; before I blacked out, my dad told me he loved me, was proud of me, and to look after my mom and sister.

I woke up several hours later, with my mom and Andrea next to my bed crying. I immediately knew my dad didn't make it. The next few weeks went by so fast with everything that was happening. My sister and I did everything we could to help my mom get through it; she had good days and bad.

It had gotten worse, as she was crying more at night. We were getting more worried for her health and safety. So I had decided to get a small HD 4k hidden wifi camera to check in on her. I got home from school one day, and set it up in my room. I downloaded the app to my phone and paid for the lifetime subscription; it lets you record everything and keeps it for as long as you want. Now, all I had to do was get it into my mom's room to place the camera. I got my chance the next day, when my mom and sister went to do some grocery shopping.

The only place that I could set it up in, was the smoke detector in her room. My dad lived in a house growing up that caught on fire and if it weren't for the smoke detectors, he would have died. So every room in our house had one and it was all hard-wired into the power of the house with a backup battery. After I set it up and made all the adjustments, I checked my phone and I had a clear picture of the whole room.

I checked in on her every night, and saw her in bed, crying.

Several months later, life was slowly getting back to normal, as normal as it could be. I had graduated from high school and was going to pass on going to college with my friends out of state; even though I had a full ride for my football scholarship, to go to the local college. I didn't want to leave my mom and sister alone.

Andrea and I had decided that mom needed to get out of the house more. My mom and I would have a mother-son 'date night' once a week, and they would have a girls' day once a week, too.

Everything was starting to get better. We got closer as a family and my mom started smiling more. But some nights, mom would be crying; and when I asked her how she was doing the next day, she would tell me she was okay.

The next year was better, mom and I would go out every week for our date, and she and Andrea for their girls' day out. She wasn't crying anymore, only on birthdays and holidays. I stopped checking the hidden cam, but never got around to taking it out of her room. I did, however, get one for my room after I had my ex-girlfriend over.

My mom and sister were closer than ever.

It had been a year and a half since dad had passed. And our lives were finally back to their daily routine.

That is until everything changed again and turned my life upside down.

One morning at the end of my first year at college, I got up early to go to school for my last final. As I was getting out of my room, I saw Andrea sneaking out of mom's room and slowly closing her door as to not make a sound. As she turned and saw me standing there, she froze in place with a scared look on her face. She slowly started walking to her room and didn't look up at me.

I saw her walk into her room across from mine and close the door without a single word, I was going to be late for class and didn't have time to talk about it now.

I got back home around 4:00pm, and the house was empty; I knew mom and sis had work.

So I went to work out in our home gym, and got in a good workout. I came into the kitchen where mom was making dinner. I asked what she was making, and she told me it was spaghetti. I told her that Andrea would love it, as it was her favorite. My mom had a shy look on her face after I told her that, and I asked where Andrea was.

She told me that she would be home soon and that dinner is at 7:00pm.

I went to my room to take a shower and relax before dinner. I heard my sister's room door close as I got ready after my shower.

As we sat down for dinner, my mom and sister had a nervous look to them. We made the normal dinner conversation about how everyone's day was. Mom and Andrea didn't look at each other and my sister didn't look up at me, either.

I looked up and asked Andrea what was up with this morning, and she and my mom both froze. My sister looked up at me for the first time with a nervous look, and asked what I meant by that. I asked about her sneaking out of mom's room this morning. They both looked at me like deer in the headlights. But mom jumped in, and told me that last night Andrea came over to talk about boy trouble, and they fell asleep in her room. My sister added that she didn't want to wake mom up when she left her room, and that is why she was sneaking out.

Over the next few days, they were awkward around each other and spent most of their time in their rooms. I picked up on it, and asked both of them, separately, if everything was okay and they only said it was fine.

It was date night for mom and I, and during the whole night, her mind was somewhere else. I asked how their girls' day out was, and she said that Andrea wasn't feeling well, so they didn't go.

When we got home, she went to her room without a word or good night, and I knew something big was bothering her. I stayed up to 1:00am reading and heard my sister's door open and close, then her knocking on mom's door.

The next morning as I walked into the kitchen, they were standing next to each other laughing, as mom made breakfast. I said hi, and they both jumped and turned, telling me that I scared them both, half to death.

We sat down, and they were back to their old selves, but kept looking and smiling at each other more. I told them that I was happy that they worked out whatever was bothering them, and they seemed happy.

They looked at me and both gave me an awkward smile.

For the next month, the atmosphere around the house had changed. My sister was in mom's room more and would sleep there most nights. Mom stopped going out on our dates and would make up excuses as to why she couldn't go. It got to the point where I stopped asking her; and they started to exclude me more and more. They would go out to eat, or to the movies, or the gym without me; and say it was girl time, and that I would be bored, in hopes that it would make me feel better.

We did spend time together at home, and going out every so often; but they always had an awkwardness being around me. I got the feeling they were holding something important back, and they tried to talk to them about it several times; but never had enough courage to go through with it, always stopping, saying it's not important. I could tell it was eating at them, though. I would always hear them talking about something, but always stopping when I entered the room.

Mom came into my room one night and asked if I had a minute to talk. She asked how school was going. I told her it was good and that I passed all my classes. I could tell she was nervous, as she kept playing with her hands.

I asked her what this was all about. She told me that she was happy that I stayed after everything that happened, but she's been feeling bad that I had to give up going to school with all my friends to stay at home and help her get over everything. And how most boys my age, can't wait to get out of the house, to see the world, and experience life. She felt that she was holding me back, and she wanted me to get out there and live my life.

I looked at her and asked if she wanted me to move out, I would. She started to cry and told me she would never, that this was my home, and I could stay here for as long as I wanted. I asked if she also had this same talk with Andrea. She got real quiet and said that boys and girls are different.

I was angry, but didn't let her know that. After several minutes of silence, she got up and told me she was there if I needed anything.

It was the weekend and it felt like every conversation I had with mom or my sister, they would bring up one of my friends and how happy they looked being away at college. I was getting the feeling that they wanted me out of the house, and started to think if this was what they always wanted to talk about, but didn't dare to say it. I got angry to the point, I locked myself in my room for the rest of the weekend.

On Sunday, Andrea and I had gone to town to pick up a couple of things. On our way back home, I told her I needed to talk to her about something, and asked her why she was spending so much time in mom's room and sleeping there most nights.

She looked down, and even without having to think, she said, "What is wrong with it? Can't a mother and her daughter spend time together? Did you forget what we have gone through? I have just tried to comfort her in her time of need!"

I looked at her and smiled and told her that I am happy she's helping mom in her time of need, making time for her; and I was proud of her and knew that dad would have been, too.

She looked shocked that I would say that, and looked out the window and started to cry. I showed that I was happy; but on the inside, I was so angry with them. Did they think that losing dad was only affecting them, and did they forget I was in the car with him when he died.

I knew something was going on, her answer to my question was too fast; it felt like she had prepared this speech for when I asked her.

When we got home Andrea told mom she wasn't feeling well, and when to her room. I also locked myself in my room. Mom come by later to ask what I wanted for dinner, but I told her I wasn't hungry. She asked if I was okay and if I needed to talk. I told her I was okay and just needed to be alone.

Later that night, just after midnight, I heard my sister going to my mom's room. I slowly went to her door and heard most of their conversation.

Andrea told mom that she was right, and that they needed to tell me; but was scared of how I was going to react. Mom told her that she loved me and just didn't know how to tell me. She didn't want me to get hurt, or for me to feel betrayed. They both started to cry, and I slowly went back to my room.

I sat down on my bed and started to think of what they wanted to tell me. Did they want me to move out, or was it something else?

I decided to give them some space to let them think.

For the next few weeks, I stayed mostly in my room, only coming out when I had to. I would stay quiet and at dinner, only talk when I was asked something.

On Sunday, my mom came to me and asked if everything was okay. She told me that I didn't seem like myself this week, and wanted to know if I needed to talk about something that was bothering me. I told her I had a lot on my mind and that I was sorry.

Looking at her, I told her that she was acting awkward lately to, and asked if there was anything she needed to talk to me about.

She had a scared look on her face and told me she to had a lot on her mind and quickly left my room. I got really angry at her after she left, and wanted to go to her room to confront her; but quickly decided against it.

I had had enough of this and decided if they wanted me gone, I would go. That night, I packed some clothes and put them in my car with my laptop and iPad.

I wrote a note to mom telling her that I thought it would be better If I had some time away to think about what was on my mind.

At 5:00am, I walked to her room, but the door was locked. I had no problem opening it, and it was then, when I found out what was going on in this house.

As I walked in, the last thing I would have thought, was what I saw. I was looking at my mom and my sister asleep naked in mom's bed, with a double-headed dildo halfway in my sister's pussy. They looked like they had fallen asleep out of exhaustion. I was so angry at them. I knew that if I asked them about it, they would most likely deny it; and maybe even call me a pervert for saying something like that. I pulled out my phone and quickly took a picture of them, so that if they did deny it later, I had the photo to show them. I closed and locked the door, and quickly went back to my room.

I was in shock. You never think of anything like this; you think of everything, but this. I had an idea; and wrote my mom a new letter putting it in my desk. I left the house before they got up.

I had originally planned to go to our lake house, six hours away; but now, I wanted to be close by, yet far enough away, that they couldn't find me too quickly.

I drove one hour to the next city and checked into an extended stay hotel and paid for a week.

It was a long drive for me. I had a mix of emotions. I was hurt that they kept this from me; angry at what they were doing; sad and confused that they didn't want to tell me, and why they didn't ask me to get involved. I would have even done that.

Growing up, I always had a crush on my mom and my sister; and it only got stronger after my dad passed, as we spent more time together, and got closer.

After I checked into the hotel, I set up my laptop and logged into my cam to check on them. It was only 6:30am, I knew that they were still asleep. As I looked on at my family sleeping; I made a plan in my mind.

I was going to make them feel how they made me feel and more. I planned to make them feel that they had made me think everything that happened over the last two years was all my fault. That I believed they blamed me for everything. And that made me so depressed, to the point that I couldn't be around them anymore; and that I thought they didn't want me around, that they wanted me out of their lives.

I knew that I needed to wait and have patience for my plan to work. As I looked on, I saw my mom get up first and wake up my sister. She gave her a long kiss on the lips and hugged her. Andrea told her what a crazy night that was, and they both started laughing. My mom told her to keep it down, she didn't want to wake me up, and have this be the way I found out about them. Andrea told her that wasn't going to happen, that I don't get up before 10:00am.

I thought it was too late for that. I saw them go into my mom's bathroom and come out thirty minutes later, with their hair wet, with towels around them. My sister kissed mom and went to her room.

My sister came back later and told my mom that she was going to work and would see her later. But she came back a couple of minutes later, and told her my car was gone, and if she knew where I had gone. Mom said that she didn't, and that the last few weeks, I didn't talk to her about anything and stayed in my room most times. Mom had a confused look and told Andrea she would call me later to see where I was.

At noon, I got a call from mom, but I didn't pick it up. I got a text message from her next.

Hi baby. You left early this morning I didn't get to see you. Call me when you have a minute.

I saw the message, but didn't open it so it wouldn't show her that I read it. Now I had to wait. I knew that they both were at work, and I had some time; so I went out to look around and clear my head. I left my phone in the room as I knew that if I had it with me, I would be looking at it non-stop.

I got back around 6:00pm. I know that mom and sis should be home by now. And I knew that with me not calling her back, I expected more calls and messages from her. I looked at my phone and it had ten missed calls and twenty messages. I scanned them and it was mostly the same message:

Hi, baby where are you?? 2:00pm

Can you call me back? 3:00pm

Is everything ok? I haven't heard from you all day. 3:30pm

It's 4 where are you?? 4:05pm

what time are you coming home today. 4:30pm

It's 5 I am starting to get worried. 5:00pm

no one has talked to you all day can you please call me 5:30pm

It was killing me not to text her back. I checked my laptop, but they weren't in her room or mine. I knew I had a day, two at max, to get in touch with them before she called the police.

I needed a way to talk to them, but with as little contact as possible. The letter I wrote to mom, I put it in my desk before I left home. It was perfect. It had everything I needed to say; and I made it sound like everything was my fault for what had happened, and that I was the one that everyone hates; but I left it open for more. It was meant to be a never see you again letter.

Now it was a waiting game. I needed my mom and sister to start getting more worried, to start calling me, for them to get worked up, and start to ask why I wasn't coming home.

I turned off my phone. I wanted them to go straight to voicemail if they called. I ordered a pizza, and put the camera on my iPad. I started going back over the recording of the camera, but I needed a starting date. Then it came to me; the date of my last fine was the day I first saw Andrea coming out of mom's room.

So I went back two days before that, but it was normal. Mom got to her room, showers, changes, and goes to sleep. But on that night, I see my sister come in and they had a long talk on mom's bed. At the end, my sister kissed my mom on the lips; they made out for ten minutes, and after they cuddled and went to sleep. Andrea got up and slowly left the next morning.

The next three days were only of mom. Then, my sister went back and they had another long talk, and ended up having sex for the first time that night. It was more than awkward the first time, and they ended up falling asleep shortly after.

It was awkward to watch them; but at the same time, I was so hard I had to jerk off two times.

After I ate my pizza, I was going over the daily recordings. At first, it was the same; my sister would come in late to my mom's room, they start kissing, and then have sex. I was mostly skipped over the sex by this point. I was more curious about their conversations that had now started, before and after their little mother-daughter quality time.

Soon, their conversations started to be the same one, over and over again. Mom or Andrea would start by saying if it was time for them to tell me about what's going on. But then they would get scared to tell me. My mom would always tell Andrea that it needed to be her to tell me and that she didn't know what I would do if I had found out on my own.

Mink's SIGNATURE
  • Love
Reactions: Rajizexy
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
At 8:00pm, I saw mom and sis come into mom's room; they both looked worried. They were talking about how mom couldn't get a hold of me all day, and that I didn't text her back, which wasn't normal. I would always text anyone, that texted me, back right away, if I could or as soon as I could, if I was at work or school.

Andrea told her that I probably found some hot chick, and was locked up with her all day; that was the only reason she could think of, to explain why I left so early this morning. But it's not like me to do that, and I left without telling them.

Mom told her she had a bad feeling, and that all the messages she sent me today haven't been read yet. Sis asked mom if she thinks I had found out about them, and that's way I left. Mom told her she couldn't care less if I knew or not, and that all she wanted was me back home.

My sister told mom that she was going to call me right now, and that I always pick up her calls no matter what. Mom told her to put it on speaker, as she hit my number it went to my voicemail, but as it was full, it said to call back later.

Now they got scared. I never had my phone off and the last time this happened, was when my dad and I got into the accident. Mom started to cry. Andrea told her not to worry, and that I would probably be back later with some stupid excuse about why I didn't call.

Mom told my sister that she needed to be alone, and wanted to change for bed. Andrea went back to her room. I felt bad as I saw my mom laying in bed crying, knowing that this time, it was me that had made her cry.

At 2:00am, I saw her get up and walk to her window and sitting in a chair she has there. As she looked out the window, I could hear her crying and then she started to pray.

"God, you kept my baby safe last time, please don't let anything happen to my baby, I don't know if I can take it. Please let him be safe and come back home to me."

Mom stayed there for another hour looking out the window. Mom finally got up, but this time she left her room. I saw her on my other cam walking into my room, looking around, and then she got into my bed; she was crying. My sister came in and got into bed with her, and my mom started to let it out after Andrea held her.

I couldn't watch anymore so I went to bed myself. I got up at 11:00am and the first thing I did was check the cam to see if they had gone to work. I didn't see mom or my sister in mom's room or mine, so I went viewed back and saw mom getting ready for work at 9:00am.

I got a shower and something to eat, and went to the store to get some things. At 2:00pm, I called mom's work from a phone at a restaurant. After my dad had passed, my mom took over for him as the boss of his company. The call was quick. I got her secretary, and was told she was in a meeting today, and that she had an open spot next week, if I wanted it.

So now, I knew she was at work. I got back to the hotel and was thinking when would be a good time to tell her about the letter. Was this enough time? No, this was only day one; tomorrow night, say 7:00pm, was when I was going to tell her.

That night, mom came home from work and only sat in my room, crying. My sister came in and asked if I had called, my mom told her no.

Mom told her that she called every hospital and police for a hundred miles, but that I wasn't at any, so that was good.

Andrea sat down with mom and told her that I had better have a good explanation, or that she was going to kill me when she saw me next.

The next day, mom and my sister didn't go to work. They stayed in my bed all day, only getting out to eat or use the bathroom, and they would come back. They didn't talk or fool around; they only lay there, holding each other.

I wanted to text them right then and there, but how would I explain it later that I knew they were home. No, I needed to call at 7:00pm, the time they would be home normally.

At 7:00pm, I turned on my phone and got hit with over a hundred missed calls from my mom and sister.

As well as three hundred texts from them.

As I looked through it, mom's messages were more of the "please call me to let me know you are alive and okay, I love you, come home baby, we can talk about whatever is bothering you, I'll do anything to get you back home, please."

But my sister was more of the "I hate you right now, how can you do this to me and mom, do you know how worried we are about you, please call me."

At about 7:20pm, I texted mom and turned my phone back off.

My room desk, center drawer, letter for you.

I watched mom jump when she got the message, and call me immediately but my phone was off.

Mom read the text and looked at my desk, scared; not knowing what was in the letter I left her.

She slowly got off my bed and walked to my desk. Andrea was next to her, holding her hand. Mom opened the drawer and pulled out the letter. They sat back down at the end of my bed, mom holding the letter and crying.

The Letter.

Mom, I am sorry that I am doing this, like this. I don't know when you will find this, or if I'll even be around any more. I am sorry I can't do this face to face, I don't think I would be able to get through it if I was standing there looking into your eyes. I am sorry I didn't talk to you or sis before I left home, but I am sure that you two didn't want to talk to me anyway. I thought that the three hardest things for me to do in my life were going to be to keep my promises I made to dad in the car that day. His final wishes for me were to always look after and protect you and sis. And to make him proud by taking his place as the man of the house.

I did everything to be strong and be there to help you both as best I could. But every night, I couldn't forget the look on dad's face as he was dying in front of my eyes. If I had my family, I could take any pain, or any hardships.

But the last few months have been so hard for me. I don't know what I have done to make you and sis hate me so much, to the point that you wanted me out of the house, and I am guessing, out of your lives. I am sorry that I somehow made the last few months so hard for you two, to the point that you didn't want to spend any time with me anymore. And how I made you feel awkward to even be around me. I know for the last few months, that you two kept wanting to talk about something important with me, but never could because of how I made you feel.

I guess it was that you two hated me, and wanted me out of the house. I love you and sis with all my heart, and that won't ever stop. I would never do anything to ever hurt you in any way.

But it hurt me so much, to think that me being in the same house as you two, makes you both feel so uncomfortable, to the point that sis had to move into your room and you had to start locking your door every night to feel safe. I am truly sorry for all the hardships I have given you the last few months; please forgive me for that.

With no one there for me, I don't know what to do with myself anymore. If I should move away, or just end it all. I will do my best to stay out of your lives. I may need to come by to get my things, I will do my best to come when you two are out, so that you don't have to see me anymore; but if you don't want me in the house at all, I will respect that and won't come in. I only wish for your happiness and if that's me not being around or being a part of your lives anymore, so be it.

Love James

I watched as they cried as they read my letter. As I made myself out to be the bad guy and not them, and put all the problems on me. They cried almost all night. I saw them trying to call me and text me several times.

Friday was our mother-son date night; but it quickly changed to girls' night out after work. They would meet up and come home at around midnight. I would be home alone from 8:00am to midnight. I took this to be the perfect day to stop by and get my things, but I knew that they would be home.

All week I didn't call or text and was waiting for Friday to come. I kept an eye on the cam and knew that they were there. They didn't move from my room all week and didn't go to work either. I pulled up to the house at noon on Friday, and they were asleep in my bed. Knowing that their cars were in the garage, I parked outside and took out some empty boxes and tape I had gotten. Keeping an eye on the cam I saw that they had gotten up by the sound of my car outside. I walked into the house, but they never left my bedroom.

As I made my way up to my room, I saw them sitting up on my bed, waiting for me. I put my phone away as I got up to the second floor of the house.

I opened the door and walked in. I saw them looking at me. I started to cry I didn't know why. I immediately apologized, and told them I'll come back another time when they're not home. I started to walk away; but I was stopped by both, my mom and sister, jumping on me, dropping me to the floor of my room as they both started to hug and kiss me all over my face.

I knew that I had them, but needed to play the hurt and bad one, to get them to confess about everything. After five minutes of us laying there and no one talking, I saw they had their eyes closed and a smile on their faces.

I finally asked what were they doing home in the spare bedroom, and not their rooms.

Everyone sat up. Mom and sis looked at me, but I was looking down. I didn't want to look at them. With tears in my eyes, I told them if they give me ten minutes, I'd have what I needed from the guest room, and I'd be out of their house and I would do my best to not make them feel too uncomfortable with me being there.

I got up and went to my closet and slowly started taking out some clothes. As the first set hit my bed they started to scream and cry.

I stopped immediately as I heard that, and looked down.

I finally turned to look at them. They were on their knees crying their eyes out, looking at me. I picked up the family picture of the four of us and looked at it with tears in my eyes. I put it to my chest and closed my eyes with my head down. I told them I guess it was too much for them to have me around and this was the only thing I really wanted.

I started to walk out of my room, but was stopped again by them holding each of my legs, crying.

I looked down at them and then away. I pulled myself away from them and sat down on my bed to look at the picture. The room was filled with the sound of the three of us crying.

Without looking at them, I started to speak.

"I don't know where to start."

"It's okay, baby, you don't need to say anything," mom said.

Andrea added, "Let's forget this all happened."

"No, I need to get it out before I leave, so that I don't have any regrets when the time comes," I said.

Mom asked, "When what time comes?"

I ignored her question and kept staring at the picture.

"After dad passed, I did my best to help you two with what you needed to get past everything that had happened, the best I could. It started to look like it was helping at the beginning. I was happy to see that, it made me feel like I was keeping my promise to dad to look after and protect you. And that he would be proud of me."

I stopped talking and put my hands over my eyes as I was crying. After my dad passed I did do my best to help them. I didn't let them see me cry and always had a smile to show them.

This was the first time that I was crying. Everything came back to me and I guess I could not hold it in anymore.

Mom said, "You did baby. Dad would be so proud of you."

"Yeah, James, you were so strong for us," Andrea said.

I looked at them with a look that said stop lying to me. And they both looked down.

"I thought I was helping and doing the best I could for almost a year and a half, we started to be a happy family again, and I thought that we even got so much closer with each other. But I don't know what I did, or said, to you two, that was so horrible. I thought about it over and over again, but couldn't find anything that I did. Because a few months ago everything changed again. You two didn't want to spend time with me anymore; and were giving me hints that you wanted me to move out; and I could tell how awkward and uncomfortable you two were getting to be around me.

Mom answered, "No baby, it's not what you think."

Andrea pleaded, "Yeah, let us explain and clear it all up for you."

I looked at them with a hopeless look in my eyes.

"Please let me finish while I dare to do this."

They both stopped talking and looked down, as tears ran down their faces.

"Family members sometimes say or do things to make each other upset or mad, but it always blows over and everything gets back to normal because at the end of the day, we are a family and love each other more than anything.

"But it didn't get better. I must have done something again without thinking or realizing it because it got so much worse, that I made my family feel so uncomfortable and unsafe in their own house. That the thought of me being around the house was so unbearable to the point that you had to start to sleep in mom's room to feel comfortable and safe, and that mom had to lock her door every night so I wouldn't come in and do anything to hurt you two."

I stopped talking and cried for a couple of minutes. Every time they would start to talk, I would put up my hand to stop them. I needed them to feel the hurt for everything I had felt the last few months.

"This last week or so, gave me time to think. I had a mix of different emotions all week. From wishing it was me that had died and not dad. The feeling of being the worst thing in the world for making my sister and mom feel the way I made them feel. How disappointed dad would be in me right now, if he was alive. And finally disappointed in me for not having the balls to pull the trigger and end it so many times this last week."

My mom and sister started to cry loudly again at the last bit of the statement. I was hoping I didn't push them to far.

I got up and told them I needed something to drink and went to the kitchen. I sat down with a glass of water and drank half of it, and sat there lost in thought. I could hear them crying and talking in my room, but I didn't care. After thirty minutes they came down and sat at the table with me. They had the look of a little kid that was in trouble and was waiting to hear their punishment.

I could tell that they were about to say something.

I interjected, "I am sorry for everything I put you through and how I made you feel these last few months. I know that am the worst brother and son in the world, to put you through all that so soon after what happened to dad. But after I leave, you won't have to see me anymore and can get back to your lives; and hopefully, you can get back some happiness."

Mom said, "No, baby. It's not you. You didn't do anything; it was us."

I let out a small laugh and looked at her.

"Really? mom. The 'it's not you, it's me' speech. You're not breaking up with someone after a couple of weeks of dating. And NO, it's me. It's the only thing that makes sense and doesn't at the same time. There's nothing that you two can say or do that will convince me of that, or make me feel any different from what am feeling right now."

Andrea replies, "But mom's right; it isn't anything you did, it's us. We have been awkward around you because of us, not you."

"Okay, then let me ask you two something. If it was you two being awkward with each other and not me, then why was I the one that was getting excluded from everything? And then why was I the one that you two didn't want to spend time with, to the point that mom would make up excuses to cancel our mother-son date night, that we did every week for over a year. But she never canceled your girls' day. Hell, she made it a girls' night out, and my favorite was all the girls' weekend. Yeah, I can see how awkwardly it was now.

"And why is it that every time I come into a room, you two stop talking and immediately look at me with an awkward look? I am not the smartest man alive, but I do know that if there's some awkwardness with someone, you do what you two did to me. You keep your distance, and stop spending time with them; not the opposite. If there was awkwardness with you two, it didn't show; you spent every day and night together, and even started to sleep in the same room and started to lock your door. That's not awkwardness. That looks like fear of someone coming in to hurt you, which I would never do. So is it you and not me?"

By this point, I was mad at them again. I sat there looking at them, but they only had their heads down crying.

"So you two don't have an answer. As I thought, see it was me."

I got up and picked you the family picture and was starting to walk away, but my mom grabbed my hand and put it to her face and was crying in it.

"Please baby let me explain. Don't leave me I don't think I can take losing another person I love," my mom pleaded.

Andrea almost begging, "Please don't go. We love you. Don't leave us."

I was thinking that they were almost there.

"I have said everything I needed to say. But for dad, I'll hear what you have to say and let you say your piece before I leave; but, if I feel what your saying is a lie or bullshit just to get me to think about staying, I'll get up and leave."

I sat back down at the table and looked at them. I knew what the real reason was. Now, I needed for them to say it out loud.

"You two can start anytime you want."

Mom and sis looked at each other, then back at me.

Mom started, "Okay, but first, I need you to promise to keep an open mind and not get mad."

"I'll keep an open mind, and I'll do my best to keep my anger in check."

"It's going to be hard to believe this, and please don't get angry or think we're lying. We, that is your sister and I, for the last few months have... been having relations."

I looked at them with a confused look. "Relations? what kind of relations?"

They didn't look me in the eyes. I could tell that they were embarrassed about talking about it.

Mom eventually answered, "The sexual kind of relations."

I got a mad look, and you could tell; but I kept my cool like I had promised mom. "Do you think making up something like that, will make it better? If you don't want to tell me that's fine; but don't make up shit to make me feel better."

I was about to get up, when mom and Andrea started to make out right in front of me. I sat there looking at them, with my dick getting harder by the minute. Finally, they stopped, and looked like they wanted to run out of the room, but looked down.

Mom asked, "Do you believe us now?"

"Even if I didn't, it's hard not to after seeing that. So how did it all start?"

Andrea added wishfully, "So, now that you know, you're not mad, and you're not going to leave, right?"

"Oh, I am more mad now, but for different reasons, but I'll hold it back until I know everything."

"That's all we can ask for, baby," mom said, sounding a little relieved.

Andrea asked, "Do you remember that day you were going to school early and saw me coming out of mom's room?"

I scratched my head for a couple of minutes. "Yeah, I think I remember. I asked you about it at dinner, and mom told me that you had some boy trouble and fell asleep in her room talking about it."

My sister nodded her head. "That's not everything. I did go in at first to talk about some trouble I was having, and one thing led to another, and we ended up kissing a lot and falling asleep, holding each other."

Mom continued, "That was the first night anything happened. I was scared and didn't know what to do. But after a couple of days, we talked, and again, one thing led to another; and here we are today."

"We wanted to tell you so many times, but were always too scared to. We got the courage several times, but couldn't go through with it," admitted Andrea.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
70 XP
Mom carried on, "We were too scared to say anything about it. We felt so scared of what you would say, or do. I couldn't lose you over this. I lost your father and it almost killed me; but, you two helped me get through it. Us being around you, all we wanted to do was to start crying about not telling you. So, we slowly started spending less time with you. I now see that it was wrong to do that, and never thought of how it would make you feel."

"So you didn't tell me out of being scared. But I bet your two weren't scared every night locked up in your room, or cared about how I was feeling then; am I right?"

"Sorry, baby."

"Sorry, James."

"So, what are you two, a couple now?"

Mom replied, "No, we don't know what this is."

I knew I had to play that I was made and angry with them and to see where this was going to lead.

"Okay, so you told me your side of it. I loved you two, and if this is what you want, I am not going to stop you. I just feel so angry at myself, that you two think I didn't love you enough to tell me. And sad, I thought that we became so much closer as a family the last year and a half that we could share everything; but, I guess it was only you that became closer, and not me. I guess I'll leave you two alone now.

"No, baby, don't go."

"Please don't go."

"You knew that I only come back here to get some things, and to do a couple of other things, like make a goodbye video for you. This last week has been so hard for me because of the way you two have been making me feel the last few months. Like I had done something wrong and you hated me for it, to the point that I almost ended it so many times; but for some reason, I couldn't. So I had decided to go away fare way far away so that you would never see me again. But to know now what happened, makes me feel even sadder than before; that my family didn't love me enough to tell me, or to even try to welcome me. I don't know what to do right now, I think it would have been best if I had ended it."

My mom and sister got up and hugged me. We all cried for a long time. They told me that they had wanted to tell me and ask me if I was willing to join them; but didn't know if I would or was willing. I told them that I loved them and that I had told them so many times, that I would do anything to make them happy.

My mom was the first to get up and she looked at me, holding my hand. "Well, baby, we made you feel bad these last few months, and left you out of so much more. So, it's only right that we make you feel better; for the rest of this weekend, we are yours to do with as you see fit. Anything you want to do, we will do it."

I looked at my sister to see if she was okay with what mom had said, and she was smiling.

"Are you both sure about this?"

"Yes, baby. As much as I love your sister and everything we do; there is nothing better than having the real thing."

Andrea agreed, "Yeah, we talked about it, too; and always wanted to have you fuck us together."

Mom and sis dropped down to their knees on the kitchen floor in front of me, and mom proceeded to pull out my dick. I looked on as she got it out, looked at it, and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed the head before taking it into her mouth.

The feeling of her mouth sucking and her tongue circling the head of my dick was magical. She had a little bit of trouble taking all of me; but did her best to take as much as she could. I looked at my sister next to mom; her eyes were locked on mom, and her hands in her pants, rubbing her pussy.

I looked back at mom as she looked up at me and give me a wink, and she pushed down as far as she could. I felt the tip of my cock hit her throat as she started to gag for several seconds before pulling of it and wiping her mouth.

"I can't wait to see how good you feel going inside of me."

Mom held my cock at the base and she looked at my sister. She put her hand on Andrea's head and guided her down to my cock. My sister was doing the same as mom had done. As my sister was working the top of my dick, mom went down and started to suck on my balls and the base of my shaft.

The feeling they were giving me, was something I had never felt before; and I was loving it. My mom and sister switched positions several times.

I pulled my dick from them and told them to kiss. They started to make out as I watched them. After a moment, I slid my dick in between their lips and started to push and pull in between. They understood what I wanted, and started sucking; sliding their mouths down both sides of my cock, and taking turns sucking the tip.

I told them I was going to cum, and for them to get next to each other. I stood up and started to jerk off. As I got close, they opened their mouths for me. I started to cum and covered their faces and mouths with thick ropes of my hot, sticky cum.

As I finished, they started to kissed and lick my cum off each other's face. That was my first double blowjob and it was the best blowjob I had ever got. And to have it done by my mom and sister made it even better. After they licked themselves clean, they asked me what was next and what I wanted to do.

I knew that they hadn't had a good meal in the week I was gone. "Let's get showered and cleaned up, and go out to eat. I think we all could use a good meal. We have all weekend to have fun, so there's no rush."

Everyone got up and headed upstairs. Andrea went to our bathroom and mom to her's. I sat down in my room and was waiting for the shower to be free; but then, I had an idea. I got up and went to mom's room, she saw me as I walked into her bathroom.

Mom looked at me and smiled as she opened the glass door to let me in the shower. I got in and she started to wash me; mom started on my back and moved to the front. I got hard, as her naked body was pressing against mine.

Mom looked down and seeing I was hard, she giggled. She put her hands on the shower wall, bent forward, and looked back at me. "Come on, we don't have much time."

I walked up and rubbed my dick up and down her slit. I slowly pushed into her, she let out soft moans as I slowly got deeper. She was tight and getting more wet the deeper I got. She told me to slow down; and I did, eventually. I was all the way in and I loved the feeling of her tight pussy. I pulled out to the tip and pushed back in. I kept it slow for her, but she looked back and told me I could go faster now.

I started to pick up my speed and was giving her long, fast thrusts. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip. I held onto her hips tightly, as I went full speed. Mom let out a scream, as she felt my dick slam into her.

"That's it, baby; fuck mommy hard. Make her sorry for hurting you, baby."

The showers was filled with her screams of pleasure, as I fucked her hard and fast. Mom had one of the best asses I ever saw; and now it felt and looked even better, as I fucked her from behind. I reached up and gave her a hard smack, leaving a red handprint on it, and did the same to the other side.

"You like that, don't you, you dirty slut. You like your son fucking you, don't you."

"I love it, baby. I love you so much. Mommy's so sorry for hurting her baby. Make mommy sorry, baby."

I fucked her hard, with the anger and lust I had for her for so long. As we fucked, I could tell she had multiple orgasms; but, I didn't slow down. This was about me, not her. After about twenty minutes of fucking her hard, my legs began to hurt, and I was so close to cumming.

"Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Do it, baby. Cum inside mommy, baby. Fill me up, baby."

That was all I needed to hear, as I slammed into her one more time, and I started to cum, filling my mom's pussy with my seed. When I was done, I pulled out of her, and some cum dribbled out of my mom's pussy, and she dropped to the floor.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Yeah, baby. Never better. I haven been fucked like that in a long time; give me a minute."

I finished and got out, leaving mom in the shower. I saw my sister in the bathroom, sitting on the counter naked, playing with her pussy.

"I hope you have a fuck like that for me later."

"Don't worry, sis; I have one just for you."

I walked up to her and ran my finger through her lips and inside her wet pussy. I put my finger in my mouth and told her, she was delicious.

Mom drove her Range Rover to the restaurant. We had a good family meal. I could tell how hungry everyone was by how much food we got. After we finished our meal, me and sis sat in the back and mom drove us home. As we got out of the city, I pulled out my dick and pulled my sister's head down; she started sucking on it.

I asked mom, "Are you going to be okay, with me cumming inside of you?"

"Don't worry about that, baby. I got on the pill after you where born. And your sister and I got an IUD together when she turned eighteen. So you can fill both of us up as much as you want without worrying."

I had my sister stop before I came; I need needed to save it for later. As we got home, mom asked what I wanted to do.

"I want to fuck you both, together."

Mom and sis told me to follow them. We got to mom's room and they got naked. They got on the bed and started to make out and feeling each other up. I sat down naked and watched the show. They went from kissing, to my sister sucking on mom's nipples. Then Andrea laid down and got in between mom's legs and started to eat her pussy out. I sat there enjoying the show, watching my sister's ass in the air moving back and forth.

I got behind her and pushed in. That got a loud moan out of her. I started to fuck her in a good rhythm; I didn't want to cum too fast. I fucked her like that for a while, before I had them get next to each other with their asses at the end of the bed. I took turns going from one to the other. We fucked like that for an hour. I would stop when I felt like cumming, and had them fuck each other.

When I got too tired to continue, I fucked my sister hard and fast, and filled her cunt up. As I pulled out, mom came over and sucked my dick clean; then got between my sister's legs and sucked out as much of my cum from her pussy as she could get, and kissed Andrea on the mouth, giving her some to swallow.

That weekend was the start for a long happy life for the three of us. There were no limits as to what we wanted to do. Mom and sis did anal for the first time; and mom loved it, sis not so much.

It has been six months after everything had happened and my life is the best. I have become the man of the house and my mom and sister do everything they can to make me happy, which doesn't take much, lately. We ended up moving into mom's room and the three of us have crazy sex every night. But lately, mom and sis have been talking about adding to the family. They both asked if I was okay with them getting their IUDs taken out because they wanted to start a family with me. I don't know if am ready; but, I will do anything to make them happy.

The End
PS : Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...

Mink's SIGNATURE
Reactions: Ajaythepower

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 10
350 XP
Hello, my name is James Marshall and I am twenty years old. First, let me tell you about my family.

My dad, Robert, and my mom, Jill, have known each other since the day they were born. They both come from wealthy families; their parents were best friends; and they were born one hour apart. They were high school sweethearts, and had my sister at sixteen, me at seventeen years old, and were married at eighteen.

My dad was the high school quarterback; and my mom, the head cheerleader. My mom was the typical blonde bombshell, and is to this day.

Growing up, my family was the one that all my friends talked about; the guys about my hot, older sister, Andrea, and my sexy MILF mom, and the girls about my hot dad. I got my good looks from my dad, and that helped me get a lot of girls in high school.

My story starts two years ago when I was eighteen years old and in my last year of high school. I had the best family life: a loving mom, dad, and sister. We all got along well and did everything together; going to the movies, ball games, having fun as a family. We lived in a large house that sat on a hundred acres out in the country; it was a twenty-minute drive to the city from the house.

Everything changed one Friday night.

My dad was going out to get some pizza for dinner and asked me to come along. As we got into the city, we got hit by a drunk driver; before I blacked out, my dad told me he loved me, was proud of me, and to look after my mom and sister.

I woke up several hours later, with my mom and Andrea next to my bed crying. I immediately knew my dad didn't make it. The next few weeks went by so fast with everything that was happening. My sister and I did everything we could to help my mom get through it; she had good days and bad.

It had gotten worse, as she was crying more at night. We were getting more worried for her health and safety. So I had decided to get a small HD 4k hidden wifi camera to check in on her. I got home from school one day, and set it up in my room. I downloaded the app to my phone and paid for the lifetime subscription; it lets you record everything and keeps it for as long as you want. Now, all I had to do was get it into my mom's room to place the camera. I got my chance the next day, when my mom and sister went to do some grocery shopping.

The only place that I could set it up in, was the smoke detector in her room. My dad lived in a house growing up that caught on fire and if it weren't for the smoke detectors, he would have died. So every room in our house had one and it was all hard-wired into the power of the house with a backup battery. After I set it up and made all the adjustments, I checked my phone and I had a clear picture of the whole room.

I checked in on her every night, and saw her in bed, crying.

Several months later, life was slowly getting back to normal, as normal as it could be. I had graduated from high school and was going to pass on going to college with my friends out of state; even though I had a full ride for my football scholarship, to go to the local college. I didn't want to leave my mom and sister alone.

Andrea and I had decided that mom needed to get out of the house more. My mom and I would have a mother-son 'date night' once a week, and they would have a girls' day once a week, too.

Everything was starting to get better. We got closer as a family and my mom started smiling more. But some nights, mom would be crying; and when I asked her how she was doing the next day, she would tell me she was okay.

The next year was better, mom and I would go out every week for our date, and she and Andrea for their girls' day out. She wasn't crying anymore, only on birthdays and holidays. I stopped checking the hidden cam, but never got around to taking it out of her room. I did, however, get one for my room after I had my ex-girlfriend over.

My mom and sister were closer than ever.

It had been a year and a half since dad had passed. And our lives were finally back to their daily routine.

That is until everything changed again and turned my life upside down.

One morning at the end of my first year at college, I got up early to go to school for my last final. As I was getting out of my room, I saw Andrea sneaking out of mom's room and slowly closing her door as to not make a sound. As she turned and saw me standing there, she froze in place with a scared look on her face. She slowly started walking to her room and didn't look up at me.

I saw her walk into her room across from mine and close the door without a single word, I was going to be late for class and didn't have time to talk about it now.

I got back home around 4:00pm, and the house was empty; I knew mom and sis had work.

So I went to work out in our home gym, and got in a good workout. I came into the kitchen where mom was making dinner. I asked what she was making, and she told me it was spaghetti. I told her that Andrea would love it, as it was her favorite. My mom had a shy look on her face after I told her that, and I asked where Andrea was.

She told me that she would be home soon and that dinner is at 7:00pm.

I went to my room to take a shower and relax before dinner. I heard my sister's room door close as I got ready after my shower.

As we sat down for dinner, my mom and sister had a nervous look to them. We made the normal dinner conversation about how everyone's day was. Mom and Andrea didn't look at each other and my sister didn't look up at me, either.

I looked up and asked Andrea what was up with this morning, and she and my mom both froze. My sister looked up at me for the first time with a nervous look, and asked what I meant by that. I asked about her sneaking out of mom's room this morning. They both looked at me like deer in the headlights. But mom jumped in, and told me that last night Andrea came over to talk about boy trouble, and they fell asleep in her room. My sister added that she didn't want to wake mom up when she left her room, and that is why she was sneaking out.

Over the next few days, they were awkward around each other and spent most of their time in their rooms. I picked up on it, and asked both of them, separately, if everything was okay and they only said it was fine.

It was date night for mom and I, and during the whole night, her mind was somewhere else. I asked how their girls' day out was, and she said that Andrea wasn't feeling well, so they didn't go.

When we got home, she went to her room without a word or good night, and I knew something big was bothering her. I stayed up to 1:00am reading and heard my sister's door open and close, then her knocking on mom's door.

The next morning as I walked into the kitchen, they were standing next to each other laughing, as mom made breakfast. I said hi, and they both jumped and turned, telling me that I scared them both, half to death.

We sat down, and they were back to their old selves, but kept looking and smiling at each other more. I told them that I was happy that they worked out whatever was bothering them, and they seemed happy.

They looked at me and both gave me an awkward smile.

For the next month, the atmosphere around the house had changed. My sister was in mom's room more and would sleep there most nights. Mom stopped going out on our dates and would make up excuses as to why she couldn't go. It got to the point where I stopped asking her; and they started to exclude me more and more. They would go out to eat, or to the movies, or the gym without me; and say it was girl time, and that I would be bored, in hopes that it would make me feel better.

We did spend time together at home, and going out every so often; but they always had an awkwardness being around me. I got the feeling they were holding something important back, and they tried to talk to them about it several times; but never had enough courage to go through with it, always stopping, saying it's not important. I could tell it was eating at them, though. I would always hear them talking about something, but always stopping when I entered the room.

Mom came into my room one night and asked if I had a minute to talk. She asked how school was going. I told her it was good and that I passed all my classes. I could tell she was nervous, as she kept playing with her hands.

I asked her what this was all about. She told me that she was happy that I stayed after everything that happened, but she's been feeling bad that I had to give up going to school with all my friends to stay at home and help her get over everything. And how most boys my age, can't wait to get out of the house, to see the world, and experience life. She felt that she was holding me back, and she wanted me to get out there and live my life.

I looked at her and asked if she wanted me to move out, I would. She started to cry and told me she would never, that this was my home, and I could stay here for as long as I wanted. I asked if she also had this same talk with Andrea. She got real quiet and said that boys and girls are different.

I was angry, but didn't let her know that. After several minutes of silence, she got up and told me she was there if I needed anything.

It was the weekend and it felt like every conversation I had with mom or my sister, they would bring up one of my friends and how happy they looked being away at college. I was getting the feeling that they wanted me out of the house, and started to think if this was what they always wanted to talk about, but didn't dare to say it. I got angry to the point, I locked myself in my room for the rest of the weekend.

On Sunday, Andrea and I had gone to town to pick up a couple of things. On our way back home, I told her I needed to talk to her about something, and asked her why she was spending so much time in mom's room and sleeping there most nights.

She looked down, and even without having to think, she said, "What is wrong with it? Can't a mother and her daughter spend time together? Did you forget what we have gone through? I have just tried to comfort her in her time of need!"

I looked at her and smiled and told her that I am happy she's helping mom in her time of need, making time for her; and I was proud of her and knew that dad would have been, too.

She looked shocked that I would say that, and looked out the window and started to cry. I showed that I was happy; but on the inside, I was so angry with them. Did they think that losing dad was only affecting them, and did they forget I was in the car with him when he died.

I knew something was going on, her answer to my question was too fast; it felt like she had prepared this speech for when I asked her.

When we got home Andrea told mom she wasn't feeling well, and when to her room. I also locked myself in my room. Mom come by later to ask what I wanted for dinner, but I told her I wasn't hungry. She asked if I was okay and if I needed to talk. I told her I was okay and just needed to be alone.

Later that night, just after midnight, I heard my sister going to my mom's room. I slowly went to her door and heard most of their conversation.

Andrea told mom that she was right, and that they needed to tell me; but was scared of how I was going to react. Mom told her that she loved me and just didn't know how to tell me. She didn't want me to get hurt, or for me to feel betrayed. They both started to cry, and I slowly went back to my room.

I sat down on my bed and started to think of what they wanted to tell me. Did they want me to move out, or was it something else?

I decided to give them some space to let them think.

For the next few weeks, I stayed mostly in my room, only coming out when I had to. I would stay quiet and at dinner, only talk when I was asked something.

On Sunday, my mom came to me and asked if everything was okay. She told me that I didn't seem like myself this week, and wanted to know if I needed to talk about something that was bothering me. I told her I had a lot on my mind and that I was sorry.

Looking at her, I told her that she was acting awkward lately to, and asked if there was anything she needed to talk to me about.

She had a scared look on her face and told me she to had a lot on her mind and quickly left my room. I got really angry at her after she left, and wanted to go to her room to confront her; but quickly decided against it.

I had had enough of this and decided if they wanted me gone, I would go. That night, I packed some clothes and put them in my car with my laptop and iPad.

I wrote a note to mom telling her that I thought it would be better If I had some time away to think about what was on my mind.

At 5:00am, I walked to her room, but the door was locked. I had no problem opening it, and it was then, when I found out what was going on in this house.

As I walked in, the last thing I would have thought, was what I saw. I was looking at my mom and my sister asleep naked in mom's bed, with a double-headed dildo halfway in my sister's pussy. They looked like they had fallen asleep out of exhaustion. I was so angry at them. I knew that if I asked them about it, they would most likely deny it; and maybe even call me a pervert for saying something like that. I pulled out my phone and quickly took a picture of them, so that if they did deny it later, I had the photo to show them. I closed and locked the door, and quickly went back to my room.

I was in shock. You never think of anything like this; you think of everything, but this. I had an idea; and wrote my mom a new letter putting it in my desk. I left the house before they got up.

I had originally planned to go to our lake house, six hours away; but now, I wanted to be close by, yet far enough away, that they couldn't find me too quickly.

I drove one hour to the next city and checked into an extended stay hotel and paid for a week.

It was a long drive for me. I had a mix of emotions. I was hurt that they kept this from me; angry at what they were doing; sad and confused that they didn't want to tell me, and why they didn't ask me to get involved. I would have even done that.

Growing up, I always had a crush on my mom and my sister; and it only got stronger after my dad passed, as we spent more time together, and got closer.

After I checked into the hotel, I set up my laptop and logged into my cam to check on them. It was only 6:30am, I knew that they were still asleep. As I looked on at my family sleeping; I made a plan in my mind.

I was going to make them feel how they made me feel and more. I planned to make them feel that they had made me think everything that happened over the last two years was all my fault. That I believed they blamed me for everything. And that made me so depressed, to the point that I couldn't be around them anymore; and that I thought they didn't want me around, that they wanted me out of their lives.

I knew that I needed to wait and have patience for my plan to work. As I looked on, I saw my mom get up first and wake up my sister. She gave her a long kiss on the lips and hugged her. Andrea told her what a crazy night that was, and they both started laughing. My mom told her to keep it down, she didn't want to wake me up, and have this be the way I found out about them. Andrea told her that wasn't going to happen, that I don't get up before 10:00am.

I thought it was too late for that. I saw them go into my mom's bathroom and come out thirty minutes later, with their hair wet, with towels around them. My sister kissed mom and went to her room.

My sister came back later and told my mom that she was going to work and would see her later. But she came back a couple of minutes later, and told her my car was gone, and if she knew where I had gone. Mom said that she didn't, and that the last few weeks, I didn't talk to her about anything and stayed in my room most times. Mom had a confused look and told Andrea she would call me later to see where I was.

At noon, I got a call from mom, but I didn't pick it up. I got a text message from her next.

Hi baby. You left early this morning I didn't get to see you. Call me when you have a minute.

I saw the message, but didn't open it so it wouldn't show her that I read it. Now I had to wait. I knew that they both were at work, and I had some time; so I went out to look around and clear my head. I left my phone in the room as I knew that if I had it with me, I would be looking at it non-stop.

I got back around 6:00pm. I know that mom and sis should be home by now. And I knew that with me not calling her back, I expected more calls and messages from her. I looked at my phone and it had ten missed calls and twenty messages. I scanned them and it was mostly the same message:

Hi, baby where are you?? 2:00pm

Can you call me back? 3:00pm

Is everything ok? I haven't heard from you all day. 3:30pm

It's 4 where are you?? 4:05pm

what time are you coming home today. 4:30pm

It's 5 I am starting to get worried. 5:00pm

no one has talked to you all day can you please call me 5:30pm

It was killing me not to text her back. I checked my laptop, but they weren't in her room or mine. I knew I had a day, two at max, to get in touch with them before she called the police.

I needed a way to talk to them, but with as little contact as possible. The letter I wrote to mom, I put it in my desk before I left home. It was perfect. It had everything I needed to say; and I made it sound like everything was my fault for what had happened, and that I was the one that everyone hates; but I left it open for more. It was meant to be a never see you again letter.

Now it was a waiting game. I needed my mom and sister to start getting more worried, to start calling me, for them to get worked up, and start to ask why I wasn't coming home.

I turned off my phone. I wanted them to go straight to voicemail if they called. I ordered a pizza, and put the camera on my iPad. I started going back over the recording of the camera, but I needed a starting date. Then it came to me; the date of my last fine was the day I first saw Andrea coming out of mom's room.

So I went back two days before that, but it was normal. Mom got to her room, showers, changes, and goes to sleep. But on that night, I see my sister come in and they had a long talk on mom's bed. At the end, my sister kissed my mom on the lips; they made out for ten minutes, and after they cuddled and went to sleep. Andrea got up and slowly left the next morning.

The next three days were only of mom. Then, my sister went back and they had another long talk, and ended up having sex for the first time that night. It was more than awkward the first time, and they ended up falling asleep shortly after.

It was awkward to watch them; but at the same time, I was so hard I had to jerk off two times.

After I ate my pizza, I was going over the daily recordings. At first, it was the same; my sister would come in late to my mom's room, they start kissing, and then have sex. I was mostly skipped over the sex by this point. I was more curious about their conversations that had now started, before and after their little mother-daughter quality time.

Soon, their conversations started to be the same one, over and over again. Mom or Andrea would start by saying if it was time for them to tell me about what's going on. But then they would get scared to tell me. My mom would always tell Andrea that it needed to be her to tell me and that she didn't know what I would do if I had found out on my own.
Good story 👌👌👌

Rajizexy's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back