0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Aight guys, so here's the deal.
My mami is very pretty and I have desires welling up for her inside of me.
(For context, I am 21 and she's almost 38, but looks younger)

As luck would have it, some circumstances resulted in my mama & mami visiting our residence.
Now, it became apparent that things aren't smooth b/w the two of them.

So one evening, I was just showing her some funny / relatable reels and a short while later, she broke down into tears.
I insisted on her telling me the issue and after some resistance and "chhod na koi baat nhi hai", she started to open up.
She was feeling insecure and useless and that she wasn't needed here (long story but mama was sick, had to undergo operation and most of the caretaking was done by my mother since she's rather slow and reportedly irresponsible towards him).
I listened her out and consoled her.

I hadn't communicated with her this closely before as something like this never happened. And had very limited interactions with her in general prior to this event.

Next day, when we were alone in the kitchen, I just gave her a fist bump on her shoulders and she got teary again (rather conveniently tbh).
Mentioned how she broke down yesterday emotionally but confiding in me made her feel lighter.
She thanked me and I accepted after which we shared a hug (the last one was on my birthday).

After this event, we shared a heck ton of eye contacts and smiles pretty much all throughout the day whenever the sights locked in. It became pretty standard affair and even in general, I didn't find it all that significant. Because a smile is the best way to avoid awkwardness as well so there's that I guess.

During her ramblings, she b*tched a lot about mamaji. It ticked me off somewhat but she had no one else to share her plights with (except for my father, in whom she did the same as well once prior).

And what I noticed was that she was VERY receptive to my physical initiations. Like shoulder touches and getting close.

We now get to the post title. She called me "babe" and "babes" twice when we were alone in the kitchen and never any time else. Now, babe can also refer to a baby so maybe it was just her showing affection in that way? Or was she getting flirtatious as well? This is ambiguous.

I don't recall her calling her kids that or anyone else for that matter so I don't really know what to make of it.
I might be reaching here but mayybbe, she doesn't mind this kinda intimacy either?

She laughs a lot at my humour as well (although she found me funny since atleast the past 9 yrs); so it could be contextually irrelevant here. Also, she does have this habit with others' as well but noticeablly more with mine..(?) [or so I think, tainted perspective much?]

Setting aside the forbidden side of these interactions for once (or comment in addition to that if you must), what do you make of this?

[Yes, I don't have a GF (or had any in the past) for those who are curious; might've played a role in these desires of mine]

We lived in an Airbnb closer to hospital for convience prior to them staying at our place so I did miss out on that golden opportunity as I did everything else BUT work on that front. I mean, there wasn't any obvious opening but I didn't put in any efforts whatsoever to create one either. We were mostly alone (apart from the maid and her two little kids) there, unlike here at home.

I didn't react anything to her "babes" statements since she mentioned it so casually (to lessen the atmospheric tension maybe?) and maybe she thought it meant I am not catching on to it.

My only concern is that we're both ambiguous of each other's intent. She thinks I am a pure kid with no such inclinations (yea I am to blame for that) conventionally but ya never really know.

They left more than a week ago so can't run any experiments to confirm anything rn but I can try on our next meeting (could happen within the next few months, not sure tho).
-----------------------------------------------
ayy, I am assuming you read through my post and made it this far so here's the sauce -

Bonus Content :

This is my mami
-
1699372118680.png

Members

Threads

Back