Adultery Kavitha becomes an old watchman's whore!

Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
155 XP
My name is Kavitha, 28 year married woman. I am very good looking with attractive face, slim, fair, and medium complexioned, my real highlights are my big pendulous breasts and sexy big ass. I was having a normal life till last year. But in the past few months my mind is inclined to cheat on my husband, as I always was having images of sex with other men, married womanizers, strangely all of them much elder to my husband. I do not know why?
My husband Kumar is 32 years old, is doing a small business in electrical goods. We got married when I was 20-year-old. I have my own income from house rent and investments acquired from my late parents. For some time now my husband sighting some problems in business was virtually running my family with my earnings. Subsequently adding some more reasons, he has taken money from me and pledged even my jewels. I did not suspect any foul play because I found my husband was not interested in any woman (including me his wife) or sex.
Even though we had two children, my sex life has been unsatisfactory I did not make a fuss as thinks were ok. But last few months my hubby comes very late telling me about the pressure & problems in his business. Occasionally I felt alcohol smell from him. I knew he is drinking that too I did not bother (because I too drink once in while) as it was only occasional.
After eight years after our marriage, I came to know about my husband's mess through a very close relative. It was a shocking news not only to me but also to my in-laws (my aunt and uncle). Actually, my husband is a compulsive gambler, and the drinking was now an added activity due to his losses.
Fortunately for me, my relatives & in-laws are a gem of people and acted with justice. Since I am also their niece and without parents, they found their son was in the wrong. They came to my support & got back my jewels and ensured that financially I am safe and not cheated.
Kumar having lost the support of his parents was pushed to the defensive. Kumar came back apologized and tried to pacify me trying his cry monkey tricks. But now I have now understood him well, I did not even bother to listen or care.
We live in the same house, but I don't let him inside our bedroom. I don't cook for him. For him my house is just a place to stay. He became very defensive and timid totally defeated, a dead snake. I was totally aggressive with him as I was financially stable, but what bothered me was my raging hormones and sexual needs of my ripe body, with my husband not even allowed near my bedroom I was looking for ways to satisfy my sexual needs with a willing partner.
Last few days whenever I was alone, I watched a few xxx films & read some erotic literature for a change and distraction. But all it did was make me absolutely horny. Nearly for six months I have not had sex. Even before those six months a few times with my husband was totally frustrating and unsatisfactory for me. I badly needed sex. But how? With my husband, no way & not worth it - thinking about her husband, she thought he had a very average cock, in comparison to what she saw in some XXX films, even the poorly made Indian ones.
So, Kavitha decided to let us make hay while sun shines. About the men to choose " I got a strange fantasy, really I wanted to have sex with low class men". She was fascinated by the recent sex story she read of an old Watchman seducing a young married lady living alone with her son, she had masturbated several times reading that story, she wanted to be like that character "Menaka" the character in the story who gets fucked by the old watchman in a real erotic way- it was simply awesome.
So, Kavitha decided it will not be decent or aristocratic guy. She could even fathom this low level or cabal thinking had into her mind. She told herself let me not fix any standard, as long as the person can give me what I want it is ok. She also decided to be careful keep things secret as that also will be a cheat thrill, also so she did not want her name spoiled for her children sake.
The first person to come into her sight for her cheat sex plan was Varadan, a 58-year-old man engaged in a construction activity near my house. Varadan, who is like a supervisor for workers stays there in a shed, also doing the job of a watchman during the nights? Once in a while his wife comes from his village, but most of the times he is alone and also on some days when there is no construction work, he used to help me, in fact mutually helpful, as sometimes he helps me with neighborhood shopping, and I also used to give him tea or coffee.
Well coming to the important aspect for my selection, I have seen his other side; he was a bit of a womanizer. Using his position as supervisor he was regularly having sex with the women workers (most of them married) working with him --honestly this was a tale told by chatty servant maid in a deploring manner because of his dark complexion. At times he even used to look at me greedily with lust. But I ignored thinking that is a common men problem of seeing a busty married woman
So, I also started observing his activities from my back-room window discreetly, I have clearly seen him using his position as a supervisor, taking good looking married lady in the evening to his shed & at times I have seen the same women willingly staying back and spending time in his one room shed. Most times they seemed happy after their time with him.
Few days back I was shocked to see my older Neighbour aunty Devi, a decent looking 40-year-old married sindhi woman (with children) going to his shed secretly (They did not know that I am watching them, It was night 10 pm. She came after almost one hour with a huge smile in her face and a sense of satisfaction.
This Guy Varadan was not handsome; bald headed with wrinkled face & dark in complexion, he was not tall, but was a heavy-set man with sturdy big shoulders. I started wondering what this 58-year-old bald, dark guy has got to attract these ladies. Well soon one day I got the answer.
Behind my house, in the construction site there is a 'well'. This is where our old friend Varadan had his bath in the open. From our bathroom smallish window, the 'well' and the surrounding area is clearly visible. It was almost few days after I took the decision to look out for a man for my pussy needs. The Construction work on the place had been suspended for few days for some reason and Varadan was alone.
So, one morning as I finished taking my bath maybe It was around 11 o clock in the morning. When I was changing my dress, I casually Looked through the window. Varadan was having his morning bath near the well.
Old guy Varadan was facing me and was only attired in white underwear. Impulsively my eyes went between his thighs. "I saw a big bulge but not very clear. Again, my mind for some reasons beyond my control continued watching. After Varadan poured few buckets of water on his body his underwear got totally drenched and stuck to his skin. Then I clearly noticed the outline of a huge cock sleeping between his thighs. I felt my cunt becoming wet & I started rubbing my cunt as i continued watching his well-hung blackish cock". This was arousing real interest in me. After few minutes Varadan finished bathing.
Varadan took a towel dried his body and legs, and then he took the towel to his backside to wrap it around his hips. After having a quick look around Varadan holding the towel on one hand he untied the wet underwear lace with the other hand. His underwear fell down and as he slowly wrapped around the towel around his waist.
This whole episode took few seconds time, from the time taken to wrap the towel around his waist and as his underwear fell down slowly, it was like Showtime for me!
I was astonished to see Varadan's bare cock. It was truly amazing, I had been seen huge cocks in xxx films only, I have experience with only my husband's cock so far & this was no comparison to my husband's Lolly pop cock.
Varadan's cock; one could really call it a pole. It was not erect but still sleeping hanging down the length extending unto almost half of his thighs at least 6" inches long like thick black Fogg deo bottle, it was so thick utterly black in color, in the midst of grey hairs. Along his cock I saw two massive spheres hanging as his balls looked more like black golf balls.
Truly I was out of control. Rather my ultra-eager cunt was twitching. It started itching & was leaking with lust. Yes, now my cunt and my mind sent the same message to my brain I want that bloody black cock. No logic: let him be an elderly man and hell with any status here. I just wanted Varadan in my bedroom and have that big pole inside my well married pussy, oh god as I just collapsed in the bathroom stool thinking about the scenario, this lowly old watchman aggressively fucking me with his thick black cock
This was absolutely awesome o god my dream may just happen now.
Even after Varadan had left bathing, Kavitha (Kavi) was sitting in the bathroom, horny with her desire for that black monster. Slowly she regained my senses and came out.
Kavi decided to have a well worked plan to seduce Varadan. She knew this was so pathetic from her side, lusting after an old womanizer, but she felt really horny. She concurred only a sex deprived person in her position can understand her raging passion for a hot sweaty coupling.
Honestly, she knew it is easy to lure Varadan, he looked like an experienced womanizer the way she saw things happening around his place. It was sure, easy to seduce him to her bed, but that would be rather cheap, and the Oldman also would treat her as his normal conquest along with his other working-class ladies. She wanted this extra marital affair to be special.
Kavi in reality wanted this to be a seduction where she will play innocent, showing her hot body and curves so that the experienced Oldman makes the move.
So, Kavi decided on a plan to be executed for next day her first level of seduction. Night, she reviewed the plan and found that it should work out nicely.
Next day morning after her children left for school, she prepared a sweet rice dish. Then taking extra care in her dress, she wore a sexy black blouse without her inners and a figure-hugging thin cotton saree showing her sturdy big pendulous boobs, adding to the mix she wore her saree in a dangerously low hip accentuating her shapely buxom figure. Then she called out, Varadan uncle from the back parapet wall of her house.
Kavitha ensured good view of her cleavage with the saree Pallu dangerously across her shoulder (it seemed it will fall anytime), her left boobs clearly peeking through on full view, and even showing her hard pointed nipples through the blouse as her saree conveniently covered only her right cleavage only.
Varadan coming out of the house was pleasantly shocked by the sexy attire of the normally soberly dressed Kavitha madam.
Varadan was all cheesy smiles -- drooling, seeing the cleavage on show: Anything special madam eyes on her wondrous breast & pointed nipples, honestly for him it was absolute feast he could not take his eyes of this one hot lady.
Kavi: Some Prashad Uncle, as she offered with an innocent smile, and handed a small container to him. As she stretched both her hands across the wall to give him, her saree Pallu fell accidently from shoulder into her hands, adding a heady midnight masala mix to the proceedings
Kavi was truly surprised by the unexpected happening, acting coy & innocent she shouted: "Oo...No" as she hurriedly covered herself clumsily still giving him a good show of her twin assets.
As she looked at Varadan, she could see his eyes was firmly on her breast, his eyes were enlarged like a saucer not believing the free show
Varadan was pleasantly shocked, this kind of high-class lady was way out of his league: But he was still true to form he said Kavitha madam you have given me more than just this sweet!
Varadan: What a morning Kavitha madam, in a clear double meaning with an equally cheesy smile.
Kavi: O Uncle if you are happy with that, I am also happy with an innocent smile, as she turned back & walked away with an utterly sexy swing of her butts.
Varadan was stunned, he could not believe his luck, this was one hot lady with a body to die for, many a times he had dropped hints of his interest, but she had totally ignored him, so he had kept his interest away. But today was welcome surprise
Varadan was further intrigued of what Kavitha madam had said, he was confused & not sure whether the lady understood the implied meaning of his words. But one thing was sure he would not mind crushing those ripe melons (of her breast) in his hands.
Varadan was a seasoned womanizer he had one simple rule, fuck only married women less complications and he had his fair share of sex starved pussy. He was a skilled lover with a well-endowed cock, making most married women to come back for more. He had understood early in life having big cock was just one thing, so he also had developed nice forthright, patient approach to get the females to the bed, once in his bed he was the master
Varadan pondered as he munched the sweetened rice & concurred, Honestly Kavitha madam was way out of his league and if opportunity presents itself, he will have this hot one. But what intrigued him with lot of hope was the bra less blouse, hard nipples and the falling dupatta; he was smart he knew something hot was brewing for his big, girthed cock as he lovingly squeezed his member.
Kavi was now safety inside her house, she could hear her own laud heartbeat, it was beating like a sledgehammer so was rapid fast. Honestly, she felt like a female seductress, she had never planned for the dupatta fall that really was pleasantly shocking making her a nervous sex wreck!
But Kavi was very happy with her first move. She had to admit the old guy was a fast mover with his readymade words, she was sure this guy will make his move pretty fast as she sat thinking of her second step.
Varadan sat thoughtfully, why this sudden move by this madam, last few days, especially yesterday he had a feeling of someone watching him during his bath, he wants to check if this married lady was checking him out & if so, he wanted to take this fast forward.
Varadan took his cheap binocular from his shelf; this was his favorite gadget to observe sexy women from the safety of his room. Then he had a thorough look at Kavitha Madam's house, he understood two places she can watch him was from the back room (or) veranda through the curtain and second may be from the bathroom which had a small window, dark seemingly unseen. Then quickly he decided on his next course of action.
Varadan removed his shirt with only towel across his waist taking the small container; he walked across to the parapet wall, calling out Kavitha Madam... Madam
Kavitha taken a back with voice walked to the back door, it was Varadan.
Thanks Kavitha madam, like you the sweet was also super thanks for that.
Kavitha was shaken by Varadan's cool confidence, his words and his half naked attire; she muttered no problem uncle.
Varadan then swiftly turned his back & walked towards the well.
Kavitha knew the guy was going to take his customary bath; her dirty mind was interested in having another detailed look at the Oldman's organ, so she closed the back door putting the latch & went to the dark bathroom to get a view. She felt both ashamed and excited for the task at hand.
Varadan, quietly removed his towel, clad only in white underwear he started filling a large bucket of water drawing from the well, as he finished, he looked around the well and with a shake of his head he went back to his shed.
Kavi watching the show to begun was surprised by the Oldman's return to his room, she thought probably he had forgot something.
Varadan once inside his shed, took the binoculars and from his viewing spot looked at the bathroom window, he could clearly make out the fair lady's forehead & shiny eyes. He was absolutely thrilled, keeping the binocular down he switched on the lights of the room and after a few seconds come out of the shed.
Kavi was intently watching the Oldman's activities, after almost a minute he came out of the shed and walked direct towards the parapet wall of her house; her heart skipped a beat with unknown excitement.
But the Oldman simply came towards the wall his eyes fixed on something, yes, his soap box kept in the wall. Then with a shake of head the Oldman returned to his bathing place muttering to himself.
Kavitha understood the bloody old watchman was looking for his soap & it was in her parapet wall, probably kept by him when he gave back her container.
Varadan had created the entire charade so he can peep inside his shed to have a look with his binocular, now he was very careful not to look at the bathroom window.
Varadan slowly whistling to himself decided to give a visual treat to the busty young wife.
Kavitha knew yesterday was a pleasant shock & but today's watch was purely sexual voyeurism of bizarre kind, she could not believe the irony, a beautiful young lady like herself watching a bald, Oldman taking bath & totally eager to have a glimpse of his big black cock, but the problem was Kavi felt real hot and horny in this situation.
Kavi felt the absolute depravity of the situation -- but she could not help herself. But she knew whom to blame for this predicament --her lousy husband who has made her so desperate!
Kavi watched the Oldman started pouring water and applying soap, and then he stopped, and looked suspiciously around in all sides. With the premises covered in both sides because of construction activity & the front portion of the well covered by the under constructed building, only my house was in the back side. She could not understand his intention for the action
Kavitha then saw the Oldman intently looking at her house, then with a distinct nod, he turned his back towards her untied his underwear and was naked in front of her.
Kavitha felt utter shock by the action of the Oldman and now understood Varadan's caution, but really, she was more infuriated with him for showing his utterly deplorable black butts!
Varadan was enjoying himself, but he also knew that lady was not interested in his butts, but he wanted to have some build up to sexual scene, so he applied soap to his underwear & washed it, then he slowly turned towards her. Then sitting in his haunches, he squeezed and cleaned his other clothes in the small granite stone kept for washing. Then he stood up & kept all of it in the wall of the well and started taking bath.
Kavitha was feeling little sick as the Oldman was showing his back, as he washed his undies, then he slowly turned towards her, sat on his haunches and started washing it in the stone, Kavitha's eyes were fixed on the utterly black long pole, she was shocked of its length, as his hanging balls touched the floor, and his penis was also close to the cemented floor. It felt like very big black worm -- Oh no way a small snake may be thought Kavitha!
Varadan started applying soap all over his body & then he started on his genitals, in no time he had stroked himself to a flaming hard on!
Kavitha felt tingling sensation as the Oldman started soaping his genitals, amazingly in few touches she saw his cock had become fully hard, in its full glory covered by soap, his big balls were hanging down almost clutching on to his big, girthed cock. My God her thinking was spot on, this black snake has risen!
Almost in a trance, Kavitha's hand went towards her mouth as her other hand frantically removed her saree and Petticoat, in a flash as her hands went inside her panty, her fingers finding her hairy pussy.
Kavitha was delirious with absolute desire, if the Oldman had walked across, she would have opened the door and allowed him to fuck her right there, but he was naked in the well washing the soap from his body.

Mink's SIGNATURE
Reactions: Rajizexy
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
155 XP
Kavitha was truly bewitched by the monster cock of the ugly Oldman, it was easily more than 9", it was easily half her hand, it was so thick, she could not believe, how anyone could fuck this monster -- It was truly obscene.

Kavitha felt the Oldman having a quick look all around, and then applying soap in his fingers, he started a rather sensuous massaging, a to and fro motion on his cock with right hand, his left hand started lovingly applied soap on his balls absolutely squeezing them.

Kavitha was spell bound by the handwork of the Oldman, his dark hands working slowly and tightly on the complete length of thick soapy cock, it was simply awesome sight!; Truth too be told she would not mind doing it for him.

Kavitha was awe struck as the Oldman had even managed to work out soapy bubbles from the tip of his cock. For sex starved Kavitha this was the ultimate erotic scene she had watched in her entire life that too live!

Kavitha again saw the Oldman having a quick look this time intently at her house, then he sat down on the cemented slab, so the walls of the well, covered him and then his left hand started jerking to and from on the monster cock, Kavitha understood the old guy was masturbating

Kavitha then felt the Oldman directly looking at her through the small window; she could not believe he could see her! But she was like immoveable object rooted to the spot her eyes glued on Varadan's obscene cock and fast-moving hands

Varadan for few seconds was purposely looking at the window, and then his head tilted above as he started more frantic action with his hands.

Kavitha had sigh of relief as she understood it was more of a blind stare from the Oldman as she started her own frantic action with three fingers working on her pussy; her mouth was now sucking on vigorously on her thumb as saw the Oldman's quicksilver hands masturbated the thick black cock forcefully.

Kavitha was frantic, & absolutely on the edge her fingers clobbering her tender moist pussy, so many sensations shocked her young hot-blooded body, she knew this was going to be an unbelievable climax her eyes transfixed on thick black cock, she could see cock shining with all his juices and remnants of soap as the Oldman continued his assault on his massive cock.

Varadan had not masturbated for so many years, with so many ladies ready to service him he never had the need, but for once he was feeling this will be a monstrous climax, he was bit unhappy it was not in a pussy or even a ass, but he knew this will probably seal the deal with this sex starved married lady.

Kavitha was the first to climax, as she convulsed to a roaring climax her legs buckling but she hung on to the window to watch the Oldman's climax bizarrely she kept sucking her thumb almost in frantic need.

Well, Kavitha did not have to wait long Varadan erupted, his butts raised spewed thick goblets of his cum almost 3 to 4 yards from him, toward her it was almost full 30 seconds as his cock convulsed and jerked, then he just collapsed and laid back on the wet cemented floor as his cock softened after the monumental eruption.

Kavitha watching this live action was shaken by the ultimate erotica, to her surprise she felt a deep tremor in her watery pussy as the Oldman's cock erupted, it then triggered a delayed orgasmic climax for herself for the second time in just few minutes on just seeing the cum spewing Oldman's cock.

The aftereffects where just shocking & brutal, it shook young Kavi to the core as this was a climax without even a touch of her hand, and she just collapsed in absolute delirium, as she just lay inert on the bathroom floor totally sapped by the stunning happening!

Even Varadan could not believe the pleasure he had in this climax. It was one of his best & he understood this was triggered by super sexy Kavitha madam watching him. My god he wanted that lady so bad, he concurred he will fuck that lady so hard in all her love holes, so she would never forget him

Kavitha was absolutely shocked by the pleasure sensations felt in her body, she felt a utter longing for that cock she simply did not want any more moves, she simply wanted to get fucked by Varadan, after what she had just witnessed and the pleasure it had created she just wanted to get fucked by a real man & age did not matter and she felt the experienced Varadan was the ideal candidate to remove the dull ache from her pussy.

Slowly she got up; her body felt fatigued even her pussy felt sore by the rough action of her fingers. She had a quick peep at the Oldman, he was not to be seen, we'll let me the make the final move as with a wicked smile she concurred it's time for check mate now -sorry sex mate time.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
155 XP
Next day Kavitha chose the time of action, as soon as Children left for school, she took special care for her pussy as she shaved it neat & clean, it looked awesome almost virginal with rose tinted shaded lips moist and ready for action, she wanted to shave for a long time as she had a knotty, unruly curly hair down there. It was also Kavi's own way of special welcome to her big, tooled lover, Kavi was in a feverish pitch in preparation for today's coupling, in fact she was little pensive, afraid & equally thrilled about size of her lover's big cock.
Kavi kept the back door facing Varadan's shed to ensure free show, clipping half her saree on her hips which ensured free feet movement, also this is the typical fashion of married ladies in sarees doing the work. This also ensured an eye grabbing show for Varadan, her whitish complexion, shapely & dishy body took care of the rest.
Now it was also time close to Varadan's morning ritual
Varadan clad only in his towel over his undies could see Kavitha madam's door open, he was pleasantly shocked to see the shapely woman showing lot of skin, he could see her arranging vessels and stuff and frequently, as she bent forward her saree rode up to her upper thigh it, she looked absolutely sexy as Varadan concurred my god looks like this is my lucky day.
Varadan did not want to miss the opportunity; he wanted to start some sexual banter with her to test waters
Varadan: Kavitha Madam looks like, you are working, I would not mind joining you, I really love to mingle with married ladies and help them, then he added you may not like this comment Madam but, honestly no one will believe you are a mother of two, you look more like sexy film star!
Varadan stood coolly admiring the married MILF; he had to admit, and she had the most awesome body --lovely cleavage showing her big breast, curvy hips with right amount of fat curves. Jeez she was an outright lottery if he could nail.
Kavitha: Shocked but thrilled on his sexy banter and praise, said O Varadan uncle, I don't mind strong experienced hands helping me, you know my husband is not of great help in these matters replying in equal measure with implied double meaning.
Kavitha then with smile added Uncle I will call you, when I need you, now why don't you go and clean yourself first, Oh I meant take your bath- please don't mind me doing this stuff, I kept door open for fresh air.
Varadan: But madam why should I mind, you look so hot and sexy madam in a typical bold manner.
Kavitha just ignored his comment carrying on with her work- not knowing what to reply
Varadan then turned away walked towards the well, in his mind he knew this honey pot was ready to mingle but knew he should not make any rash move as this fruit is dangling and ready fall into his lap. Then with a smile he started his bath, clad only in his undies. Just as he finished his bath and started changing his wet underwear with his dry towel. He heard Kavitha madam's voice
Kavitha too was waiting for the correct time, she wanted to call him as he changed on to towel --right in the middle called out: O uncle, uncle please help me sounding frantic
Varadan as he turned swiftly towards her, almost lost one end of the towel on hearing her disturbed voice; his half risen black cock was on full view for few seconds as he covered himself. When he looked up, it was no surprise Kavitha madam's eyes were fixed on his lower body his cock making quite a bulge beneath the towel.
Kavitha as planned had called out Varadan, just as he pulled down his underwear and change into his dry towel. The old man had to turn suddenly, so for a few seconds his towel dangled & front was open, before he immediately wrapped the towel around his waist. Kavitha with her bold glance made sure Varadan had noticed her eyes fixed on his cock.
Kavitha smiling innocently "Varadan uncle I want a help. I was cleaning the storeroom. Behind the almirah & dining table I saw a big black insect. Will you come and see what it is?" I really do not like insects - please help
The Oldman Varadan's eyes were drinking her as "Kavi was showing a clear show her breast free of saree Pallu, Pallu lying harmlessly across her breast like a string, even hips & belly was on show, she was a veritable feast"
Purposefully Kavitha's eyes were too focused his legs.
Varadan then asked: Should I come right now madam, can I change my dress and come
Kavitha: O no please come immediately, this dress is ok, you know very well I cannot wait any further, I don't want that insect to escape, please jump across the wall.
Varadan felt small stirring in his cock Kavitha words were like calling him to her bedroom he thought my god it will be real fun to fuck this dishy female in her husband's bed, as he climbed the wall & walked into the house walking behind her & asked her "where is that insect Madam. Show me".
Kavitha walking inside the room towards a dining table, then she leaned & bent forward point to a corner near a wooden Almora, with this act her already raised saree and petticoat also rose above her knees as she bent forward. Kavitha was sure that her lower portion of her fleshy ass cheeks and a part of her inner thigh are visible for Varadan's eyes
Kavitha: "come her uncle signaling with her hand, beckoning him behind her". Without daring to look at him.
There was a distinct pause or silence for a moment as the area got charged with sexual candor, Kavitha was waiting for Varadan's retort
Varadan was enjoying the sight of her almost visible ass cracks and creamy white thighs. Varadan seeing Madam's hand beckoning him walked coolly behind towards her very close almost touching her butts.
Varadan understood this bitch was on heat, but he was still pondering whether she was doing something with a purpose or innocently doing something, he wanted an affirmation to start his act.
Kavitha Understood Varadan was close behind her. But he was still standing slightly away not touching her; she could hear him ask "where is insect now madam bending forward, his breath close to her?"
Kavitha knew what had to be done now, no looking back. She casually stood up pushing back against him, so her lower hips and round ass firmly pushed against Varadan's front portion. Kavitha then slowly felt the bulging cock getting harder against her ass.
Kavitha exclaimed to herself Oh dear, his cock looks rock hard. She had goose bumps all over her body, she was really excited.
Varadan understood Kavitha madam was his for the taking, he did not want to hurry up as this was the most fun part, he wanted to further escalate mood of the married lady. So, he also decided to do something bold and encourage her further.
Varadan moved forward little more talking something about the insect as pressed forcefully & pressed his thick hard cock on her spongy ass.
Kavitha felt twinge of shock as she felt hard throbbing cock pressing on her ass, in spite of the towel separating the physical contact it felt so good she wanted this sexual haggling to go further, so to encourage him further she kept pushing back her ass and pressing really hard on his bulge.
Both of them continued their nonsense talk about the insect. Varadan was certain so bending slightly, his left hand squeezed on her shoulder and then also placed his right hand on her upper thighs close to her pussy.
Both of us continued talking utter nonsense about the insect, as Kavitha felt the rough hands of Varadan, she then started grinding her ass on his bulge.
Kavitha was getting, so much pleasure in the sexual by play, she felt the hot breath of the Oldman on her ears.
Wily Varadan then moved back a little to tease her further and also take another step. Kavitha had a quick look at the side mirror; she could see the Oldman discarding his towel as his black monster of a cock sprang out. Then he pushed forward towards her.
Kavitha now felt Varadan's huge pole touching & pressing her bare ass, as then she felt his hands reaching up, feeling on the inside of her cunt lips, his thick stubby fingers had found a way under her saree.
It was so comical as we still pretended talking about the insect but both working on something else.
Know fully clear on her intentions, Varadan's hand started rubbing her cunt lips and her engorged clit in a delicate manner as his cock pressed hard on her ass cracks, then she felt his hand slide into her blouse from behind as he started a slow squeeze on her breast not very hard but very smoothly, very erotically.
Kavitha was in a point of no return she had never felt sex can be so enjoyable, she felt there is no point in continuing this nonsense of insect talk. She was feeling so hot, horny and his big stubby fingers feeling all over her body & his hard cock on her butts she now wanted immediate action.
Kavitha: Seems there "that is not an insect, but some dust".
Varadan: "yes looks like that only" as he held his position, grinding his huge cock pressed in her ass, then he had his both hands squeezing on her boobs and pointed nipples, then his hands stopped caressing as just pressed hard doing nothing.
Kavitha: I am feeling some big insect is doing something bad behind me looks very big and hard, what is that?"
For a moment Varadan was silent. He was fully confident that he had the lady hot and ready for real hard-core action. He just needs to finish the start he had made.
Varadan: "Madam, you know what that is jamming you behind you. If you do not like that it can be removed". Kavitha was very horny and wanted direct action urgently in a better way.
Kavitha: "if it is a nuisance, I wouldn't have allowed this. Well, it is the other way. I am enjoying every moment, but now I want something more direct from you"
Varadan understood the iron was hot & it was time to take over.
He also understood with experience this kind of high-class lady without much sex experience, he needed more aggression, robust and rough sexual action; he wanted to make this absolutely unforgettable day for this lady.
He pulled back little and holding her hip he also pulled her forcefully so, she had to bend over the dining table and one swift move he lifted her saree so her naked panty less delightful butts were visible, then arcing himself little back he struck is right knee between her legs urging her to spread her legs.
Kavitha taking the hint spread her legs wider little perturbed, what the Oldman will do know, as felt Varadan's hard leaky member trying to locate her pussy entrance....
In a way Kavitha was taken aback by the Oldman's aggressive action as he manhandled her, she assumed it was another erotic display by Varadan as she loved the feel of his rock hard, large cock head on her wet & ready pussy; it felt awesome.
Kavitha whimpered with lot of feeling & urge "O Varadan uncle you are so big, be gentle -- please Uncle let us move to the bedroom"
Varadan had a clear surprise for Kavitha madam, once he found her pussy's vaginal opening with his rock-hard cock, he inserted the cock head slowly and deliberately inside, then holding her hips for few seconds, he then in one strong forceful just rammed his considerably large cock fully inside her moist and wet pussy.
Kavitha screeched in a shocked voice O uncle Ayyoooo pappraaaay ...as pain shot up inside her pussy, absolutely shocked by the stunning entry of Varadan's obscenely large cock completely inside her pussy
Kavitha continued to have unbearable sharp pain inside her Pussy walls, she even felt strain in her thigh and legs, as fought hard to control her tears, as she murmured in a weak voice.
Oh god Varadan you have torn me apart --I cannot bear this pain anymore please remove your cock at once, you are too big for me please as she begged almost in mercy.
At the same time, Varadan his cock fully inside the married lady's tight pussy bent and then started an erotic tongue licking assault on her neck and ears, simultaneously his hands went inside her blouse as he started a slow mauling action on her twin assets -- her extra-large tits. But in the process, he involuntarily tore the hooks of the tight blouse as it broke completely free with a tear.
Kavitha felt truly terrified as she felt deep fear in the pit of the stomach as the Oldman continued multiple sexual assaults on her lustful body, she started cursing herself for getting into this predicament as she clenched her teeth, she was overwhelmed and had no escape route, as the bloody Oldman tore her blouse too and had her big tits were getting fondled in his rough hands.
Varadan then whispered Kavitha madam no joy without pain, just relax your body, great sex happens only with a bit of pain as he then pinched her both nipples in a sensual manner sending ripples across her spine...
Kavitha with all the erotic ministration given by her experienced old lover slowly felt the dull pain moving away from her pussy as she felt acute sensitivity and sex chill caused Varadan's marauding tongue licking her ears and neck.
Kavitha started enjoying the old ruffian's rough hands on her firm and proud breast as he absolutely crushed and squeezed them as she started feeling absolutely raunchy & lusty with this rough sex.
Kavitha was always bit of screamer during sex with her husband, now with fear subsided slowly started belching her oo's and haa's as she blabbered
"O god Varadan you are so rough, but you tongue is pure magic...jeeez..O... God" as Varadan started biting and munching on her ear lobes
Experienced Varadan knew, he had to use rough with smooth, as he slowly started slow strokes with his rock-hard cock, my god this married lady pussy was really tight, he could feel it squeezing really hard on his cock; it was like fucking a bloody virgin.
Kavitha was rudely awakened to Varadan'd big cock clamped against her pussy walls, she felt his slow action, she felt absolutely every inch of his hard extra-large member, for sure it was hitting deep unknown areas in her pussy giving jolts of electric pleasure, Kavitha felt throat go dry as the big cock jammed repeatedly into her.
Kavitha feeling the pleasure filled body, was shocked and surprised how quickly her pussy had accommodated this Oldman' hefty cock, it was so thick in girth and so long.
Kavitha concurred it's a mighty pole not a cock in comparison to the only cock she had experienced in life-- her good for nothing husband's miserable so-called cock.
Varadan disturbed her reverence as he whispered; Kavitha madam enjoys the ride ...
Even before Kavi could understand what was happening. She felt his both hands clutching her hair close to her head in a firm forceful grip, pulling her head up stretching her neck, as she now understood it was time be brazed for Varadan's fearful assault on her tender pussy in this stunning sexual position.
Kavitha for the first few seconds, again felt only searing pain as the Oldman removed his complete cock from her pussy and rammed it back again with controlled pressure, force repeatedly, she felt her pussy was absolutely stretched, then again in few seconds, the pain slowly subsided and a lovely warm glow spread inside her pussy & her entire body
Kavitha felt the big cock work magic inside her pussy-it was exhilarating as his cock entered unknown depths inside her fully lubricated pussy, she did like the rough treatment the way he was holding her head roughly by her hair her neck straining, my god she felt like true porno star -- a la Sunny Leoni!
Within few seconds' Kavitha's mouth started mouthing "oh Varadan uncle I am a slave to your big black cock, O god I love this rough sex, please fuck me hard uncle"
Varadan was thrilled with reaction of the busty housewife after only 3-4 minutes of this slow & measured pounding, Varadan had excellent stamina he wanted to fuck this female for at least for 25 minutes before he pumped his first instalment of love juice.
Varadan loved Kavitha Madam's extra tight pussy, it clung hard and tight on to his cock, it was actually like fucking a young teenage unmarried girl. He had to admit right now it was super smooth like well-oiled screw press coated with their precum & love juices.
Kavitha was fully vocal, shouting in a shrill voice feeling the lovely aftereffects of her lover's thick cock deep inside womb.
"O Varadan Uncle it's so big and thick, you fill me up completely this is so soooo sooo good.. Harder Uncle harder ...
Varadan loved a whimpering vocal female enjoying the act, he pulled her little more away from the table & the leaving his hands from her hair, now his hands took hold of the wickedly shapely hips of the married lady.
Varadan then started his lightening quick assaults on the fully lubricated pussy, he now was ramming hard against her thighs and butts trying to put more and more of his cock in her love hole.
Kavitha felt the brutal power of the Oldman and his large cock, it was like bulging steel rod tearing into her, she was stunned by the Oldman's stamina and power it was more 10 minutes he was her fucking hard in this position, she was the younger one, feeling weak on her knees and thighs as felt his balls hitting her lower thighs as he banged her.
Kavitha reminiscing on her lover's strength and ability suddenly, felts the trigger of her first unexpected climax as she shouted.
"OH GOD OHHH GODDDD OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD! -- I am cumming Varada varada varada ahhh aahhh"
It was so intense she clamped and gripped with her pelvic muscle squeezing his cock as her whole body vibrated & her hands sealed her mouth as she lay prone on the table.
Varadan felt the stunning climax of married lady, he stopped and allowing her to enjoy & savor her bitter climax for few seconds, he felt tons of sweat pouring on the young lady's body, but he was good to go not yet willing to ejaculate, but he was very close as he felt Madam's powerful squeeze on his large cock.
Kavitha felt wonderful as tons of sweat poured from every pore of her body, luckily the Oldman had stopped his hard-core banging allowing her to enjoy her climax, but stunningly thing was the bloody Oldman was still hard & had not climaxed.
Kavitha just could not believe, normally her husband will not last more than 5 minutes before he spurts into her and never before she had such a delightful climax with her husband.
Varadan, after a few seconds abruptly removed his still hard cock & instructed "Kavitha Madam get on your knees" as he patted on her butts
Kavitha was enjoying the aftereffects of her thrilling climax with a still hard pulsing cock inside her pussy was rudely awakened by the sudden removal of the mighty pole from her pussy, it felt as if a huge plug has removed from Pussy, it felt so airy, and she badly wanted the big cock back inside her love tunnel.
Kavitha was then awake to the bossy instructions from Varadan, urging her go on her knees; she liked the bossy attitude from the old watchman, as she stood up, she felt her knees weak as took few seconds to recover from the solid pounding from Old black warrior as sat straight on her knees in front of him
Varadan actually wanted to fuck her in doggy fashion on the floor for few minutes, but the lady had misunderstood, she was quickly on her knees kneeling in front of his him, looking at his glistening obscene black cock him with her big eyes looking at him for instruction as she wet lips in open anticipation.
Varadan was a clever and devious man in sex, even though he loved getting sucked like any other male, he purposely avoided doing it initially at the start of their sexual relationship with any female, this helped as in due course most few females loved to take him in his mouth and loved giving him blow jobs due to his perceived reluctance & few of them like Devi madam loved take his load with lot of devotion & even swallow it!

Mink's SIGNATURE
Reactions: Rajizexy
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
155 XP
Varadan had every intention to make Kavitha madam an eager cock sucker like Devi madam; in fact, he wanted to make her his total sex slave, she was a beauty to be cherished.
With that intention in mind, he swiftly pulled her by shoulder, removed her bunched-up saree and blouse in swift motion and kissed her flush in her lips, as he squeezed her lovely butts in his hands, then breaking the kiss he said take me to your husband's bedroom madam -- session is still on.
Kavitha took the extended arm of the Oldman, the whole scene was so obscene to Kavi, an oldish black lover sporting a giant & shiny hard-on walking with a big tit, big butt's young lady hand in hand to the bedroom- it was a scene right out of a hard-core porno movie series
Understandably there was awkwardness as both walked silently. Then Kavitha said one minute uncle
She came back and locked the open back door, as she sighed my god the whole fucking episode was in front of this open back door! Then switching off the main hall light and she switched on the light blue bedroom lamp and looked at Varadan, her dominating alpha male's instructions.
Varadan sitting in the bed beckoned her him, Kavitha walked to him big saucer eyes fixated on his Obscene big cock, she stood in front of him, her attractive big breasts & jutting nipples in front of his face, Varadan's big hands & stubby fingers were on them in a flash as he then sucked her nipples alternatively enjoying her firm youthful breast.
Then he said Kavitha madam lie down on the bed and let me enjoy your magnificent cunt again, I assure this will be best fuck of your life".
Kavitha said O Varadan I have already enjoyed the best fuck of my life as she climbed onto the bed lying on her back, Varadan was quickly between her legs as fondled his still hard cock in one hand and with other one he spread her legs wide, slightly eager and tense Kavitha 's wet cunt was twitching in anticipation for the entry of glistening black cock.
Varadan was in his haunches between her legs, took her hand and placed it on his cock indicating to guide him to the right place. Kavitha held his thick long cock in her hand as he bent forward she guided it to her entrance of her cunt, obediently meek as lamb enjoying the throbbing member in her hands
Varadan then gave his customary rough solid push as Kavitha felt his surging large cock accompanied by the shooting pain from her insides, it slides rapidly inside her cunt. The big girthed entire 9″ cock was swallowed full inside her cunt-super smooth.
Kavitha was rattled only by the pain, but she still screamed in shocked pleasure
"O Maaaa it's so sssooo good O god this is so awesome bloody Oldman" as she felt the hard cock stuffed inside her after the absolute robust entry
Varadan's hands caressed her shoulders and neck, as his rough lips and tongue ran all over her ample breasts and hard nipples, he used his head swiftly as clobbered her nipples alternatively taking in their mouth and munching them.
Then Varadan whispered: Kavi madam you are so tight it feels like "I am inside a virgin O god you know - it feels like my cock is in a hot oven, filled with oil-", I am a little surprised, is your husband not fucking you regularly, Madam you have a body to cherish every day!
Whimpering Kavitha feeling the pain of mighty cock -- not a mighty pole inside her was thinking of a suitable reply as she was caressed the bald head of the Oldman.
Kavitha: O Varadan uncle your cock is too big, and my poor cunt has never handled such a big one, but it's a downright murderous pain when you enter! and for heaven's sake please do not talk about my hubby at this time, he is good for nothing.
In her mind she was thinking, looks are not everything after marriage, Varadan may be quite old above his hips, bald head, wrinkled face, but below his hips he was a real action hero; his thing between his thighs was something amazing.
Kavitha continued caressing Varadan his head & his back as Varadan slowly started fucking her, but his mouth and hands kept working continuously on her breast. Then again Kavitha slowly felt the pain disappearing and pleasure started flooding her young hot-blooded body.
"OHHHHH IT'S SO THICK...IT'S SO GOOD..." Kavitha shouted as started slow pumping, she enjoyed this physical animal like copulation by the Oldman, honestly her breast and nipples were getting real work out- he was absolutely mauling them.
Varadan slowly increased the speed as he continued his assault on her upper body as he then made small erotic bites on her fleshy shoulders and area all around her nipples.
Kavitha never had such experience, all these days with her hubby it was a simple missionary sex for 10-15 minutes & it was all over. But this biting of the Oldman was making her go crazy as she realized Varadan's big girthed long cock penetrating further into deep into her cunt in this position.
Kavitha realized for the second time today, she was in unchartered area, an area her husband never would have reached even in his dreams with his small useless cock.
With pleasure and joy increasing in every stroke, her breath got faster, and she started moaning loudly. Varadan too was enjoying the moaning housewife and talked sex trash
Varadan: "Oh Kavi madam yours is the best cunt I have had in my life. Kavi let me go deep and deeper and explore it". As he went on fucking her harder and deeper with each stroke.
Kavi knew for sure she would get her second orgasm today, as the old man had not even ejaculated so far, she embraced his shoulders with lot of feeling.
Varadan stopped for a second, he took a pillow and put it just under her bouncy butts, ensuring more access and then with his hands holding her legs & hips. he banged her really hard, pinning her down with his weight to ensure that the thrusts from of his long pole goes deep into her cunt, and Kavitha felt the deep thrust on every stroke.
Kavitha enjoyed this manhandling: as she babbled Oh, yes. "What a cock, you fill me up completely; what a pleasure. Varadan uncle now I understood what real fucking is and how pleasurable it is" Within few strokes she found herself moving her hips and ass up and down along with him. Pleasure increasing in every fucking stroke for both of us, and making me to moan and talk freely
Kavitha shouted with passion "my dear. fuck me hard, fuck deep, even deeper, I like your mighty pole ravishing my cunt, come on Varada I like your big cock, keep fucking hard, cum inside me Oldman, this is too oo good O god my cunt is made for your cock, split me, I am enjoying this. fuck me, fuck me, fuck me as she ranted away like seasoned whore"
Varadan shouted back "Oh madam. What a vocal cunt! You have an absolute heaven between your thighs.
My dear Kavi, I am enjoying this first time with you, but honestly fucking a married lady in her husband's bed is the most thrills, I love the screaming wife under me".
Varadan kept on fucking her like train engine, an absolute battering ram. He had real good stamina banging her hard for nearly 25 minutes.
Kavitha had climaxed once and now wanted another one badly, she was very close. She started feeling the strain of this monstrous fuck in her thighs and butts as they got a royal smashing, but she wanted another orgasm and wanted her climax along with Varadan's eruption.
Both felt the pleasure mounting and Kavitha could feel Varadan's huge hard cock throbbing & expanding inside my cunt. She absolutely enjoyed it. As she wrapped her legs around his back "Keep fucking hard -- no let up, let us come together. Let us have climax together and come on, fill my cunt with your seeds Varadan"
Both of us kept on talking really dirty. Suddenly Kavitha found herself moving to another big orgasm and she could feel Varadan tense up and she knew we are onto a stage of getting what both of us wanted.
Varadan held my ass tightly, fucking me brutally hard and faster as whole bed was shaking with his forcible act.
Varadan then shouted: "Kavi madam. I'm going to cum"
Kavitha: "I too Varadaaa ah. Cum inside my cunt. cum with my climax. Go on Varadan you're great, waste your load inside me!"
"OH GOD OHHH GODDDD OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" as whimpering Kavitha rolled into her dramatic all-consuming climax
Varadan erupted in seconds "Ah! Kavi madam here it is. Take it I'm Cumming for you my married bitch O god. " he screamed absolutely hoarse.
Then he pulled his cock little back and with a deep moan gave one more deep push, thrusting his entire spurting his sperms inside her battered cunt. Varadan's face then lowered to Kavitha's open mouth and started sucking on her tongue in a deep seductive way; he loved doing this as it creates a submissive bond with the females.
Kavitha saw stars spinning, she felt something lifting her, moving her core, in a sense and felt she was floating in the air. She was in delirium her eyes glazing; my God this is ultimate pressure as felt the shattering big climax.
Kavitha felt his still throbbing huge cock, still expanding and contracting spurting his hot seeds into her, creating ripples in her sex starved body; She had no escape route as her mouth was sealed by the Oldman as he kept sucking her tongue in a soothing manner.
Kavitha just loved this moment, as felt she had achieved her fantasy of being fucked by low class guy, now she could relate the story of housewife fucked by the old watchman, she felt absolutely used by him as a love toy, my god she loved this guy's outright aggression and off course his prodigious black warrior.
Again, she felt Varadan's cock spewing sparing some more of his residual hot semen inside her cunt- it seemed non-stop as he kept spraying on her insides.
Varadan again pulled back his cock little and gave a final thrust again, as she felt the flow of the hot liquid shooting inside her cunt. Kavitha felt it was for eternity with this endless flow from his thick cock, her mouth was surrendered to the Oldman's lips.
Then with a loud moan he moved his face away and collapsed on her. She too was breathing heavily & remained rigid feeling crushed under him. One thing now his thick warm cum felt like soothing hot balm inside her tormented and ravaged cunt.

Mink's SIGNATURE
OP
Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
155 XP
Kavitha was sapped of all energy as both of us recovered from the momentous, mind-boggling climax, and relaxed for some time with Varadan's softening cock still deep inside my cunt for about two minutes. Then he withdrew his cock from my battered cunt with a loud pop sound as he rolled away in the sweat soaked bed.

Kavitha badly wanted to go to the loo, so she gingerly stood up, steadying herself before she moved towards bathroom, Kavitha was astonished as the Oldman's thick white cum oozed out of her cunt, down her thighs and legs forming a small puddle as she stood for a minute. It was a riveting scene!

Kavitha for once was completely satisfied, totally! First time in her married life, she had to admit she had more than total sexual gratification. Only concern was whether this Oldman had planted his seed in her married Womb!

But right now, the whole bedroom reeked of sex; Kavitha liked this cheat sex with an older Watchman, for her it seemed a very good revenge on her hubby.

Kavitha returned from bathroom, she could see Varadan wearing the discarded towel Ok Madam as he hugged and with a brisk kiss in her lips.

Kavitha wanted some cozy sex talk endearments after sex, but Varadan knew the first rule of this kind of sex affair with a married lady is keep it very physical and keep emotional talk to a minimum.

As he left Varadan added: Just because we had sex, he had not lost respect for her and the respect for her will continue even more

Kavitha said don't worry Varadan, "In this bed I am your absolute whore, but a respected Kavitha Madam outside this room".

Varadan: Not only in your bed Madam in mine too, as he climbed back walked into his one room shed.

Next few weeks Kavitha's eager pussy received some serious pounding as Varadan used the sex starved housewife as his sex toy.

Honestly it was not only her pussy which received the full treatment; The Wily Oldman had painfully broken her anal virginity within 3 days of their affair.

Kavitha was initially hesitant but as usual the aggressive Old Ruffian had his away & now slowly Kavitha had started enjoying the robust anal fucking as the Oldman loved fucking her Ass, He absolutely worshipped her ass.

Most lovely part was Oldman loved her licking her Anal hole dry after Robust fuck, then he sent her into an Orgasmic orbit with his quick thrust tongue lick on her clit and pussy. she loved this routine.

Only Perplexing think for Kavitha was the Oldman's reluctance to take his cock inside her mouth, He mostly avoided by some clever means.

Well Yesterday after morning fun, Kavi was relaxing her face in chest as she stroked his cock in her hand asked him openly about the reluctance.

Varadan then tilting her face towards him said Madam since you had been frank & sincere. I think you had watched me naked before we started this affair few days back, while I was taking bath with a real cheesy smile.

Kavitha's face reddened in shame as she did not expect this rhetorical question, not knowing how to reply as she kept her hand fiddling on his black cock

Varadan quick to understand the married lady's predicament said, it is very simple Madam I am asking you this question because I somehow felt you were watching me the other day and that is the reason I masturbated thinking about you, honestly, I never had felt so much pleasure in my life.

Kavitha replied: with still reddened face - O god it's so embarrassing, It all started after I watched you taking bath, honestly after seeing this God's gift as she reached his big cock with her hand, I am not same again, you know Oldman you are real badman showing this to a married lady, now you have me where you wanted.

Kavitha added I enjoyed watching you & honestly, I never will forget this episode in my life, Varadan Uncle you have sexually liberated me.

Varadan: Madam I salute your honesty, but Kavi madam I have to punish you for that, with a big smile in face.

Kavitha: Oh, if it's any punishment with this big one, I am yours anytime

Varadan: Well then, do not blame me, The Oldman said with a wink said you have asked for it, let us do it one of the days, as he abruptly took leave of her.

Kavitha was disappointed; she knew the Oldman was not the guy for small talks, he usually moved immediate after their sexual gratification.

Next day morning in their usual sexual timetable of 11 am, Kavitha clad only in a see-through saree opened the back door to view the Oldman and also tease him with her sexy look.

But Kavi had a pleasant shock, the Oldman was sitting buck naked in the washing stone near the well, sporting a giant hard on.

Varadan: Madam Come and get want you wanted yesterday, it all started from here only, so let us do it the correct way.

Kavitha was shell shocked she did not want to do anything in such an open place, Oh god Varadan uncle not so openly

Varadan: Kavitha Madam all sides are closed, I have locked the gate too, please come do not hesitate. This is a one-time offer special for you.

Kavitha: OK, I will come there; let us do it in your room.

Varadan: Madam you come here first have look around, this will be most daring act -- never in life you would get an opportunity to do it in the open, see my black brother here, he wants the sanctuary of your lovely lips!

Left with no option by the Oldman, a Jittery & slavish Kavitha slowly climbed the wall & gingerly stepped only clad in her transparent saree -- she had almost forgotten her attire.

Varadan: Kavitha Madam my god you are so sexy in this saree, you are very bad tease totally naked beneath, my god I can see your nipples.

A very tense Kavitha walked near to the well near were Varadan was sitting, she looked all around she could see the place was covered almost hidden.

Varadan quick to pounce in his prey, do not worry Madam this is a different thrill as he stood up and pushed Kavitha down on her knees. Kavi Madam I wanted you to show me how much you like mine, as he then took her head in his hands pushing her face towards his big cock.

Kavitha utterly shocked by his words, her timid and submissive approach to sex, opened her mouth in total obedience as she took the thick obscene black cock in her mouth.

Varadan: Not so quick Kavi madam, I do not like half measures, Madam I will let you take it from your month only when it becomes soft. Agreed as he looked down on her.

For Varadan this was ultimate dominance, this sex symbol of lady, a married lady on her knees in this shabby under construction building area looking at him with a surprised look, with her mouth closed on his black bulbous cock.

Kavitha, she freed her mouth as she swallowed his flowing precum & then exclaimed "O god Uncle you really get some villainous plan, but what can I do, when you are ordering me with this big cock in front of my face, I have to obey as took his cock back in her mouth.

Varadan: Madam, please give me your hands as he took both her hands into his, then he said Kavi Madam Look at me as you enjoy my cock.

Kavitha loved this absolute degradation and dominance, as she felt pussy flooded with desire, she understood the Oldman was going to violate her mouth and pump his thick cum down her throat, my god, she shivered as she looked the Oldman's eyes and sucked hard.

Varadan then gently swayed himself forward, so his big, thick black cock waded into her eager wide-open mouth, Kavitha understood this Oldman was going use her mouth like a cunt, as he almost trying to put full cock inside as much possible.

But Kavitha however wanted to enjoy sucking this magnificent cock, so she started running her tongue up and down the full length of his pole, as his thick, long cock went easily into her wet, warm wide mouth.

Kavitha felt the full passion and lust; my god I am sucking this clammy hard cock of a 58-year-old man, jeez this guy is now literally fucking my mouth. He is 28 years older than my husband, a very low class, old married watchman and a womanizer, but badly I want him and his cock on my knees sucking out in the open sun!

Slowly Kavitha could see that Varadan was getting impatient, as swayed & bucked to and fro his massive cock into her trying to face fuck her. he started moaning this only made her even feel hotter, she starts sucking him harder, which in turn prompted him to fuck her mouth faster. Kavitha could feel her whole body shake gently with tremble.

Kavitha just could not believe, how she was able to take such a big cock fully in her mouth, she hardly ever done oral with her husband, may be few times as a newly married one, but this was a big step with a such a big one. Here Varadan was plunging his cock right into her throat with absolute freedom; she never felt any discomfort as the Oldman was doing it so quickly. One thing, Kavitha felt very trashy.

Varadan was clear in his mind, he was super aggressive as he felt he need to dominate the poor married lady because of her lack of experience in sex, he had decided unless this lady protest or very uncomfortable he was going to impose his dominance and this position signified his act.

This time even Varadan could not prolong his Climax, the absolute act and the place and very docile female meant he was very close, his hands then just grabbed her face forcefully and tried buried his cock further in her mouth in each his stroke.

Kavitha suddenly she felt his cock bulging like a balloon and throb like a fish thrown out of water. Kavitha knew that her old lover was on the verge of climax.

Kavitha stopped sucking, allowing Varadan's cock further access inside her eager mouth, as he let out a low groan. She felt Varadan's hands pressing her head very hard in a firm grip. She understood his cock was ready for shoot off any time, as he was banging his huge cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster and with loud moan.

Suddenly Varadan's body began to tense up as he quickly forced his cock even deeper into my mouth & then as started spraying inside her mouth, he pulled his cock out with only cock head/tip inside her throat. Then he let out a loud groan as she felt his cockhead explode inside my mouth.

Varadan's huge cock just vibrated & pulsed in her mouth and blasted thick lumps of his warm, hot semen straight into her throat. Kavitha kept swallowing, as fast as she could, greedily like a cheap whore. Kavitha could feel his cum leak from corners of her mouth to her neck and breast & even the flimsy saree as she tried hard swallowing this copious quantity of his cum; she just loved this absolute depravity as she sucked him dry.

Varadan pulled out his spent soft cock from her cum coated hungry mouth as he could take immense pleasure & feeling -- it was too much.

Amazingly Kavitha found Varadan's cock still semi erect. This after three minutes of stroking, full five minutes of super-hot mouth fuck and a discharge of such of heavy load; still the Oldman's cock was not limp, but semi erect, that too at the age close to sixty.

Kavitha was certain that this Oldman was worth entertaining and is going to prove something different; let me make my time pleasurable and memorable one, even as she felt the bittersweet taste of his thick cum all over her mouth.

Kavitha could not control herself as she reached for his cock and gave a kiss & with a pride in her voice, she told Varadan" for your age this is tremendous stamina, then looking at his cock, & you know, this is first time I have allowed a man to cum inside my mouth --Varadan, Now I know why your pole really deserves so many cunts."

Varadan: Kavitha madam you are the only lady I have taken in all three places meaning he had fucked in all her holes; you are special for me.

Well, it was glorious times, but good times do not last forever. Soon after a court case stopped the construction work & Varadan left to his village. However, that was the best sex experience of my life as it activated my sex life & libido.

Well even now, Varadan comes to my home twice a month and fucks me crazy- you know I am his willing whore ready for action any time.

End.

Mink's SIGNATURE
Reactions: hansrayka

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 10
XP
Next day Kavitha chose the time of action, as soon as Children left for school, she took special care for her pussy as she shaved it neat & clean, it looked awesome almost virginal with rose tinted shaded lips moist and ready for action, she wanted to shave for a long time as she had a knotty, unruly curly hair down there. It was also Kavi's own way of special welcome to her big, tooled lover, Kavi was in a feverish pitch in preparation for today's coupling, in fact she was little pensive, afraid & equally thrilled about size of her lover's big cock.
Kavi kept the back door facing Varadan's shed to ensure free show, clipping half her saree on her hips which ensured free feet movement, also this is the typical fashion of married ladies in sarees doing the work. This also ensured an eye grabbing show for Varadan, her whitish complexion, shapely & dishy body took care of the rest.
Now it was also time close to Varadan's morning ritual
Varadan clad only in his towel over his undies could see Kavitha madam's door open, he was pleasantly shocked to see the shapely woman showing lot of skin, he could see her arranging vessels and stuff and frequently, as she bent forward her saree rode up to her upper thigh it, she looked absolutely sexy as Varadan concurred my god looks like this is my lucky day.
Varadan did not want to miss the opportunity; he wanted to start some sexual banter with her to test waters
Varadan: Kavitha Madam looks like, you are working, I would not mind joining you, I really love to mingle with married ladies and help them, then he added you may not like this comment Madam but, honestly no one will believe you are a mother of two, you look more like sexy film star!
Varadan stood coolly admiring the married MILF; he had to admit, and she had the most awesome body --lovely cleavage showing her big breast, curvy hips with right amount of fat curves. Jeez she was an outright lottery if he could nail.
Kavitha: Shocked but thrilled on his sexy banter and praise, said O Varadan uncle, I don't mind strong experienced hands helping me, you know my husband is not of great help in these matters replying in equal measure with implied double meaning.
Kavitha then with smile added Uncle I will call you, when I need you, now why don't you go and clean yourself first, Oh I meant take your bath- please don't mind me doing this stuff, I kept door open for fresh air.
Varadan: But madam why should I mind, you look so hot and sexy madam in a typical bold manner.
Kavitha just ignored his comment carrying on with her work- not knowing what to reply
Varadan then turned away walked towards the well, in his mind he knew this honey pot was ready to mingle but knew he should not make any rash move as this fruit is dangling and ready fall into his lap. Then with a smile he started his bath, clad only in his undies. Just as he finished his bath and started changing his wet underwear with his dry towel. He heard Kavitha madam's voice
Kavitha too was waiting for the correct time, she wanted to call him as he changed on to towel --right in the middle called out: O uncle, uncle please help me sounding frantic
Varadan as he turned swiftly towards her, almost lost one end of the towel on hearing her disturbed voice; his half risen black cock was on full view for few seconds as he covered himself. When he looked up, it was no surprise Kavitha madam's eyes were fixed on his lower body his cock making quite a bulge beneath the towel.
Kavitha as planned had called out Varadan, just as he pulled down his underwear and change into his dry towel. The old man had to turn suddenly, so for a few seconds his towel dangled & front was open, before he immediately wrapped the towel around his waist. Kavitha with her bold glance made sure Varadan had noticed her eyes fixed on his cock.
Kavitha smiling innocently "Varadan uncle I want a help. I was cleaning the storeroom. Behind the almirah & dining table I saw a big black insect. Will you come and see what it is?" I really do not like insects - please help
The Oldman Varadan's eyes were drinking her as "Kavi was showing a clear show her breast free of saree Pallu, Pallu lying harmlessly across her breast like a string, even hips & belly was on show, she was a veritable feast"
Purposefully Kavitha's eyes were too focused his legs.
Varadan then asked: Should I come right now madam, can I change my dress and come
Kavitha: O no please come immediately, this dress is ok, you know very well I cannot wait any further, I don't want that insect to escape, please jump across the wall.
Varadan felt small stirring in his cock Kavitha words were like calling him to her bedroom he thought my god it will be real fun to fuck this dishy female in her husband's bed, as he climbed the wall & walked into the house walking behind her & asked her "where is that insect Madam. Show me".
Kavitha walking inside the room towards a dining table, then she leaned & bent forward point to a corner near a wooden Almora, with this act her already raised saree and petticoat also rose above her knees as she bent forward. Kavitha was sure that her lower portion of her fleshy ass cheeks and a part of her inner thigh are visible for Varadan's eyes
Kavitha: "come her uncle signaling with her hand, beckoning him behind her". Without daring to look at him.
There was a distinct pause or silence for a moment as the area got charged with sexual candor, Kavitha was waiting for Varadan's retort
Varadan was enjoying the sight of her almost visible ass cracks and creamy white thighs. Varadan seeing Madam's hand beckoning him walked coolly behind towards her very close almost touching her butts.
Varadan understood this bitch was on heat, but he was still pondering whether she was doing something with a purpose or innocently doing something, he wanted an affirmation to start his act.
Kavitha Understood Varadan was close behind her. But he was still standing slightly away not touching her; she could hear him ask "where is insect now madam bending forward, his breath close to her?"
Kavitha knew what had to be done now, no looking back. She casually stood up pushing back against him, so her lower hips and round ass firmly pushed against Varadan's front portion. Kavitha then slowly felt the bulging cock getting harder against her ass.
Kavitha exclaimed to herself Oh dear, his cock looks rock hard. She had goose bumps all over her body, she was really excited.
Varadan understood Kavitha madam was his for the taking, he did not want to hurry up as this was the most fun part, he wanted to further escalate mood of the married lady. So, he also decided to do something bold and encourage her further.
Varadan moved forward little more talking something about the insect as pressed forcefully & pressed his thick hard cock on her spongy ass.
Kavitha felt twinge of shock as she felt hard throbbing cock pressing on her ass, in spite of the towel separating the physical contact it felt so good she wanted this sexual haggling to go further, so to encourage him further she kept pushing back her ass and pressing really hard on his bulge.
Both of them continued their nonsense talk about the insect. Varadan was certain so bending slightly, his left hand squeezed on her shoulder and then also placed his right hand on her upper thighs close to her pussy.
Both of us continued talking utter nonsense about the insect, as Kavitha felt the rough hands of Varadan, she then started grinding her ass on his bulge.
Kavitha was getting, so much pleasure in the sexual by play, she felt the hot breath of the Oldman on her ears.
Wily Varadan then moved back a little to tease her further and also take another step. Kavitha had a quick look at the side mirror; she could see the Oldman discarding his towel as his black monster of a cock sprang out. Then he pushed forward towards her.
Kavitha now felt Varadan's huge pole touching & pressing her bare ass, as then she felt his hands reaching up, feeling on the inside of her cunt lips, his thick stubby fingers had found a way under her saree.
It was so comical as we still pretended talking about the insect but both working on something else.
Know fully clear on her intentions, Varadan's hand started rubbing her cunt lips and her engorged clit in a delicate manner as his cock pressed hard on her ass cracks, then she felt his hand slide into her blouse from behind as he started a slow squeeze on her breast not very hard but very smoothly, very erotically.
Kavitha was in a point of no return she had never felt sex can be so enjoyable, she felt there is no point in continuing this nonsense of insect talk. She was feeling so hot, horny and his big stubby fingers feeling all over her body & his hard cock on her butts she now wanted immediate action.
Kavitha: Seems there "that is not an insect, but some dust".
Varadan: "yes looks like that only" as he held his position, grinding his huge cock pressed in her ass, then he had his both hands squeezing on her boobs and pointed nipples, then his hands stopped caressing as just pressed hard doing nothing.
Kavitha: I am feeling some big insect is doing something bad behind me looks very big and hard, what is that?"
For a moment Varadan was silent. He was fully confident that he had the lady hot and ready for real hard-core action. He just needs to finish the start he had made.
Varadan: "Madam, you know what that is jamming you behind you. If you do not like that it can be removed". Kavitha was very horny and wanted direct action urgently in a better way.
Kavitha: "if it is a nuisance, I wouldn't have allowed this. Well, it is the other way. I am enjoying every moment, but now I want something more direct from you"
Varadan understood the iron was hot & it was time to take over.
He also understood with experience this kind of high-class lady without much sex experience, he needed more aggression, robust and rough sexual action; he wanted to make this absolutely unforgettable day for this lady.
He pulled back little and holding her hip he also pulled her forcefully so, she had to bend over the dining table and one swift move he lifted her saree so her naked panty less delightful butts were visible, then arcing himself little back he struck is right knee between her legs urging her to spread her legs.
Kavitha taking the hint spread her legs wider little perturbed, what the Oldman will do know, as felt Varadan's hard leaky member trying to locate her pussy entrance....
In a way Kavitha was taken aback by the Oldman's aggressive action as he manhandled her, she assumed it was another erotic display by Varadan as she loved the feel of his rock hard, large cock head on her wet & ready pussy; it felt awesome.
Kavitha whimpered with lot of feeling & urge "O Varadan uncle you are so big, be gentle -- please Uncle let us move to the bedroom"
Varadan had a clear surprise for Kavitha madam, once he found her pussy's vaginal opening with his rock-hard cock, he inserted the cock head slowly and deliberately inside, then holding her hips for few seconds, he then in one strong forceful just rammed his considerably large cock fully inside her moist and wet pussy.
Kavitha screeched in a shocked voice O uncle Ayyoooo pappraaaay ...as pain shot up inside her pussy, absolutely shocked by the stunning entry of Varadan's obscenely large cock completely inside her pussy
Kavitha continued to have unbearable sharp pain inside her Pussy walls, she even felt strain in her thigh and legs, as fought hard to control her tears, as she murmured in a weak voice.
Oh god Varadan you have torn me apart --I cannot bear this pain anymore please remove your cock at once, you are too big for me please as she begged almost in mercy.
At the same time, Varadan his cock fully inside the married lady's tight pussy bent and then started an erotic tongue licking assault on her neck and ears, simultaneously his hands went inside her blouse as he started a slow mauling action on her twin assets -- her extra-large tits. But in the process, he involuntarily tore the hooks of the tight blouse as it broke completely free with a tear.
Kavitha felt truly terrified as she felt deep fear in the pit of the stomach as the Oldman continued multiple sexual assaults on her lustful body, she started cursing herself for getting into this predicament as she clenched her teeth, she was overwhelmed and had no escape route, as the bloody Oldman tore her blouse too and had her big tits were getting fondled in his rough hands.
Varadan then whispered Kavitha madam no joy without pain, just relax your body, great sex happens only with a bit of pain as he then pinched her both nipples in a sensual manner sending ripples across her spine...
Kavitha with all the erotic ministration given by her experienced old lover slowly felt the dull pain moving away from her pussy as she felt acute sensitivity and sex chill caused Varadan's marauding tongue licking her ears and neck.
Kavitha started enjoying the old ruffian's rough hands on her firm and proud breast as he absolutely crushed and squeezed them as she started feeling absolutely raunchy & lusty with this rough sex.
Kavitha was always bit of screamer during sex with her husband, now with fear subsided slowly started belching her oo's and haa's as she blabbered
"O god Varadan you are so rough, but you tongue is pure magic...jeeez..O... God" as Varadan started biting and munching on her ear lobes
Experienced Varadan knew, he had to use rough with smooth, as he slowly started slow strokes with his rock-hard cock, my god this married lady pussy was really tight, he could feel it squeezing really hard on his cock; it was like fucking a bloody virgin.
Kavitha was rudely awakened to Varadan'd big cock clamped against her pussy walls, she felt his slow action, she felt absolutely every inch of his hard extra-large member, for sure it was hitting deep unknown areas in her pussy giving jolts of electric pleasure, Kavitha felt throat go dry as the big cock jammed repeatedly into her.
Kavitha feeling the pleasure filled body, was shocked and surprised how quickly her pussy had accommodated this Oldman' hefty cock, it was so thick in girth and so long.
Kavitha concurred it's a mighty pole not a cock in comparison to the only cock she had experienced in life-- her good for nothing husband's miserable so-called cock.
Varadan disturbed her reverence as he whispered; Kavitha madam enjoys the ride ...
Even before Kavi could understand what was happening. She felt his both hands clutching her hair close to her head in a firm forceful grip, pulling her head up stretching her neck, as she now understood it was time be brazed for Varadan's fearful assault on her tender pussy in this stunning sexual position.
Kavitha for the first few seconds, again felt only searing pain as the Oldman removed his complete cock from her pussy and rammed it back again with controlled pressure, force repeatedly, she felt her pussy was absolutely stretched, then again in few seconds, the pain slowly subsided and a lovely warm glow spread inside her pussy & her entire body
Kavitha felt the big cock work magic inside her pussy-it was exhilarating as his cock entered unknown depths inside her fully lubricated pussy, she did like the rough treatment the way he was holding her head roughly by her hair her neck straining, my god she felt like true porno star -- a la Sunny Leoni!
Within few seconds' Kavitha's mouth started mouthing "oh Varadan uncle I am a slave to your big black cock, O god I love this rough sex, please fuck me hard uncle"
Varadan was thrilled with reaction of the busty housewife after only 3-4 minutes of this slow & measured pounding, Varadan had excellent stamina he wanted to fuck this female for at least for 25 minutes before he pumped his first instalment of love juice.
Varadan loved Kavitha Madam's extra tight pussy, it clung hard and tight on to his cock, it was actually like fucking a young teenage unmarried girl. He had to admit right now it was super smooth like well-oiled screw press coated with their precum & love juices.
Kavitha was fully vocal, shouting in a shrill voice feeling the lovely aftereffects of her lover's thick cock deep inside womb.
"O Varadan Uncle it's so big and thick, you fill me up completely this is so soooo sooo good.. Harder Uncle harder ...
Varadan loved a whimpering vocal female enjoying the act, he pulled her little more away from the table & the leaving his hands from her hair, now his hands took hold of the wickedly shapely hips of the married lady.
Varadan then started his lightening quick assaults on the fully lubricated pussy, he now was ramming hard against her thighs and butts trying to put more and more of his cock in her love hole.
Kavitha felt the brutal power of the Oldman and his large cock, it was like bulging steel rod tearing into her, she was stunned by the Oldman's stamina and power it was more 10 minutes he was her fucking hard in this position, she was the younger one, feeling weak on her knees and thighs as felt his balls hitting her lower thighs as he banged her.
Kavitha reminiscing on her lover's strength and ability suddenly, felts the trigger of her first unexpected climax as she shouted.
"OH GOD OHHH GODDDD OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD! -- I am cumming Varada varada varada ahhh aahhh"
It was so intense she clamped and gripped with her pelvic muscle squeezing his cock as her whole body vibrated & her hands sealed her mouth as she lay prone on the table.
Varadan felt the stunning climax of married lady, he stopped and allowing her to enjoy & savor her bitter climax for few seconds, he felt tons of sweat pouring on the young lady's body, but he was good to go not yet willing to ejaculate, but he was very close as he felt Madam's powerful squeeze on his large cock.
Kavitha felt wonderful as tons of sweat poured from every pore of her body, luckily the Oldman had stopped his hard-core banging allowing her to enjoy her climax, but stunningly thing was the bloody Oldman was still hard & had not climaxed.
Kavitha just could not believe, normally her husband will not last more than 5 minutes before he spurts into her and never before she had such a delightful climax with her husband.
Varadan, after a few seconds abruptly removed his still hard cock & instructed "Kavitha Madam get on your knees" as he patted on her butts
Kavitha was enjoying the aftereffects of her thrilling climax with a still hard pulsing cock inside her pussy was rudely awakened by the sudden removal of the mighty pole from her pussy, it felt as if a huge plug has removed from Pussy, it felt so airy, and she badly wanted the big cock back inside her love tunnel.
Kavitha was then awake to the bossy instructions from Varadan, urging her go on her knees; she liked the bossy attitude from the old watchman, as she stood up, she felt her knees weak as took few seconds to recover from the solid pounding from Old black warrior as sat straight on her knees in front of him
Varadan actually wanted to fuck her in doggy fashion on the floor for few minutes, but the lady had misunderstood, she was quickly on her knees kneeling in front of his him, looking at his glistening obscene black cock him with her big eyes looking at him for instruction as she wet lips in open anticipation.
Varadan was a clever and devious man in sex, even though he loved getting sucked like any other male, he purposely avoided doing it initially at the start of their sexual relationship with any female, this helped as in due course most few females loved to take him in his mouth and loved giving him blow jobs due to his perceived reluctance & few of them like Devi madam loved take his load with lot of devotion & even swallow it!

Nice story dear Mink devar ji👌 ❣️💋

Rajizexy's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back