Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Kajol Is Trapped

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
This story is entirely fictitious and has nothing to do with reality.

OP
Evil123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Tom Dick Harry:
First Story :KAJOL IS TRAPPED
This story contains magic but not for one second think that this story is about it.It is about something very stranger than that. 
Thousands of accidents happen everyday, hundreds of them are so fatal that the probability of surviving is very rare. And even more rare is the probability of a Bollywood superstar getting caught in such an accident and still surviving that too without even getting a cut. But this happened.Kajol’s whole car was looking like a big steel box crushed by a big crane. She sat in the driver seat, stunned by what just happened. After falling from the hill,the car has come rolling in the middle of the jungle. 
All her life Kajol had spent being a torchbearer for the losts,a helper for those who are in need and kind for the innocents. Maybe it was her good deeds that saved her or maybe something else was waiting for her.Something that would test all the goodness she have got. 
94192564_images.jpg

94192584_www-kajol-photos-com.jpg

She got out of the car,breathing heavily.Sweatdrops had appeared on her forehead.Phone wasn’t working and she couldn’t even notice anything alive around there that could help her out of there,except one thing.A House.She saw a house located at a little distance from there. 
Kajol decided she would go there and see if there is anyone who could help her.Making her way through the bushes,she reached at the door. 
Breathing heavily,Kajol knocked at the door. 
Nobody answered. 
Kajol knocked again. 
Again, nothing happened. 
She pushed the door and found out that it was open.She was feeling hungry and growing so impatient that she decided to enter the house. 
‘Maybe nobody lives in here’ she thought after looking at the condition of house and entered the gate.She would have taken only two or three steps in the house when she saw two people coming running towards her.Before,already afraid kajol could do anything,they crossed her.Kajol turned around and what she saw shooked her up. 
The door has been closed and the two people, who were boys of around 18-19 age, were holding the door handle, trying to open it with all their power and at the same time weeping like a child who has been lost in a fair. 
‘This won’t open’ Cried one of them,leaving the handle as he sat down besides the door with his head between his legs and started crying as high as his neck allowed. 
Kajol didn’t understood anything but she was feeling pity for them.She walked up to the boy and sat besides him.She put his hand around his hand ,caressing his hairs aqnd said ‘What happened ,child? Why are you crying like this? Don’t cry ’.The boy picked his head up to look glance at the woman who just spoke to him.As soon as he saw her ,for a very brief moment of time, he a gave this look.Kajol had seen many people getting stunned by seeing her but this look was something else.It wasn’t a look of excitement, It was like just an addition to his knowledge. 
The boy standing besides them ,who has processed who she was,started ‘We are trapped in here from past 7 days’ tears came rolling from his eyes as he said this ‘7 days ago we entered this building to find some help ,but once we entered the door got closed and didn’t get open ever since,till you entered just like us’ This time,it was Kajol’s turn to get stunned. 
‘What?’ Kajol stood up ‘Are you boys joking with me??’ Kajol said in rage and held the door handle to open it.But it won’t open. 
‘It won’t open ma’m ‘ said the standing boy whose name was aakash ‘we are trying from last 7 days’ 
Kajol looked at his face.The skin below his eyes has gotten dark,his jaw looked like as if it was going to come out.His eyes showed nothing but helplessness .This made her heart wrench.At once she knew that they were telling the truth. 
‘We are hungry from past 7 days.I am starving.It feels like death would have been better than this.’ Said the boy who was sitting,crying at the same time. 
‘Shhhhh…..Everything will get fine,child.Eyerything will get fine.Don’t cry .It’s OK’ she said as she took his head between her bosoms at the same time caressing his hairs to calm him down. This taught me one thing.that it Tom Dick Harry:
is not the touch of organs that makes us arouse.Its what inside our head,that does it.Its what we think about the other person at that time that makes us arouse.If Kajol had held anyone else’s head between her big bosom ,out of that situation,he would have gotten aroused,but this boy got comforted instead.It calmed him down 
You haven’t eaten anything from 7 days?’ said kajol musing over their condition. 
‘Not quite nothing.We had to eatsome dead rats’ said akaash ‘If we haven’t eaten them we would have died from hunger’ this made the other boy spit. 
Tears started rolling from kajol’s eyes. 
‘Don’t worry.Everything will get allright son’ she said as she took both into her arms. 
Then she took her purse and started looking for something.She took out two cups of noodles and handed over to the two of them without even thinking for 1 second that what would she eat if she also has to live there for as much time as they have did? 
Okay.first tell me your name.’ 
‘I’m Aakash’ 
‘Hmmm.And you?’ 
‘I am sahil’ said sahil,while eating the noodles, breathlessly. 
Kajol watched them eating like two year olds and smiled. 
‘It gives the kind of satisfaction ,nobody could understand’ mused she. 
‘Isn’t there any other exit route?’ asked Kajol,ready for their reply in negative. 
‘no,there isn’t .We have checked everywhere here.everyroom’ said sahil 
‘Except for one’ said aashish suddenly ‘On the 1st floor there is a room which we tried to open.But that gate also didn’t open.Maybe you would want to see it’  
All three got upto the 1st floor.’This is the room’said aakash as he pointed towards the door 
‘And it doesn’t open’ said sahil as he tried to turn the door knob.And suddenly it turned and the door hung open. 
The jaw of boys hung ajar. 
‘What the Fu…..I swear ma’m.it didn’t open last time’ said sahil as tears started to making their way again out of his eyes. 
‘Calm down Sahil.I trust you my child’ Kajol said,wondering ‘I don’t know how it’s happening.  
It feels so disturbing’  
Maybe she could feel what was going to happen 
‘Whats that table?’ said aakash as he glanced over a tablein the middle of the rrom. 
All of them got around it. 
‘Looks like a board game’ Said Sahil. 
‘Whats this ‘said aakash as he picked up the piece of paper lying on the table. 
‘EXIT ROUTE ‘ It read. 
Suddenly,aakash got twinle in his eyes. 
‘This reads ‘EXIT ROUTE’’  
‘Read it aloud’ said Kajol, still feeling suspicious. 
‘Well, now when all three of you are present,.’Started aashish,getting stunned by the first line 
‘For getting out of here,you have to play this game’ 
Everyone looked at the board 
‘There are 1 to 100 numbered squares on this board.Some of the squares are cross marked.You have to roll the dice and make progress.if your goti gets on the marked box. A paper would fall on the ground under the table. And you would have to do whatever is written in it. If you fail or deny to do it, you would be disqualified’ 
They glanced at each other. 
‘The person who wins gets to get out.Others remain here forever.For winning the game at least two players should remain in the game until end.If two players get disqualified the third one would get disqualified automatically.’ Read akaash  
‘Motherfuckerrrr……..’ blew sahil in anger as he snatched the paper from aakash’s hands and threw it away.’We are not playing this fucking game.What the fuck? If only one gets to out and the other two are left here to rot up and eat dead rats,then might as well we all just rot here.’ 
‘Calm down sahil’ Kajol.If one of us can get out of here,then he would be able to get help for other two.And we would be able to get out of here’ said Kajol, explaining to sahil. 
‘What else it says?’ asked Kajol to aakash who had brought the paper back. 
94192583_kajol-sex-photos.jpg

94192574_photos-of-kajol.jpg

94192569_kajal-new-photos.jpg

94192567_actress-kajol-devgan-in-public-with-cum-on-face.jpg

‘But..’ aakash started reading again ‘there are some rules you have to follow. 
Rule 1 If you have any type of envy ,anger or lust towards each otheryou won’t be able to play this game 
Rule 2 If you develop any of such feeling during the game you would be disqualified. 
So,the only way any one of you can win this game is together,caring for Tom Dick Harry:
r each other and not developing any attraction towards each other’s body even for one second.Care for each other,help each other and get over it.Take this pledge that you would care for each other and won’t develop any such feeling for each other’ 
Taking a pledge is like putting all your faith in a single line you are about to say.It is hard for a liar to take it but easier for someone who says truth.It was easier for all of them,you can see that on their faces. 
‘I take pledge that ‘ kajol started ‘that I won’t have any feeling of envy,anger or lust towards them.These two are like my own children and I won’t harm them in any way.I would take care of them in every condition like a mother takes care of her child’ 
‘I also don’t have any such feelings against kajal ma’m and aakash.Kajol ma’m is our elder and we both respect her in every way and aakash is like my brother’ Sahil took his pledge. 
‘I won’t develope any such feelings against against sahil and kajol ma’m.I would care for them in everyway possible.I respect kajol ma’m and love aakash as my own brother and know that they too won’t develop any such feelings towards me’ 
After that all of three sat on the chairs around the table and started the game.All three crossed the crossed square on no 3.But the first person who became victim of the crossed square was Kajol.It came 5 on her dice and her goti reached no 13,the second crossed square.And out of nowhere a paper fell below the table.It felt it so haunting to kajol. 
She slowly, picked up the folded paper and opened it.And what was written inside it shattered her soul. 
‘Take off your clothesin front of the boys.Let’s see how much they respect you’ Said kajol as she read it.It brought a wave of embarassement in the room. 
‘What?No! you don’t do it.They are just playing with us.I don’t want anybody to test my respect .I don’t want anyone’s approval.They are just filthy,ahit minded person who are doing this.They think everyone is like them.’ Shouted Aashish as he threw the table in the corner of the room with all his force remaining in his body. 
‘Shhhh…Sh….. listen….listen to me child’ said kajol as she holded aashish from his arms to calm him down ‘You are right.Thay are playing with us and I know you respect me.But think about this,this is the only way we can get out of here .If our heart and mind is pureand we really respect each other and have no wrong feelings for each other,we will gwet away with it.We just have to bear this humiliation,you understand.we have to bear it’ finished she. 
Kajol was wearing a dress upto her knees with black and white strips on it.She was feeling very humiliated.Never in her life she had done any act like that.But there was nothing she can do except undress herself. 

She took out her dusky,round arms from the sleeves and slowly, pulled that dress down, revealing hermassive,round ,firm set of boobs, which jiggled like jelly when kajol had to forcibly pull the dress down as the size of her tits were so big that the dress wasn’t coming down easily.Next thing that was uncovered was her smooth,dusky belly and in center of it the deepest navel I have ever seen,which became even more deeper as she took her breath.Breathing heavily,next thing she uncovered were her hips.Rounder than a dome,jiggling like jelly and bigger than a football, watching her booty , I at once realised that no matter what her mind says, but her body won’t disappoint any human. 
Next thing came into view was her ass and those muscular, fleshy, huge thighs in between them where heaven can be found.And then she uncovered her whole sexy legs and put that piece of cloth besides. She was standing nude in all her glory, her pussy shaved ,which she shaved for her husband last night was clearly visible.But those boys were feeling embarrassed and helpless by watching her condition.Inside their head they were praying that nothing such should happen to anyone in this world. 
Kajol maintained her calm and still after such an embarassement didn’t broke up. 
They started playing again and next turn was of aashish and the task Tom Dick Harry:
was same.Feeling embarrassed ,he undressed himself .His penis haven’t even taken a slightest growth by watching Kajol nude. 
Next was sahil and he too undressed himself. 
The view wasa that three people were sitting in the room around a table ,nude without a single piece of cloth on body,nobody feeling even slightest sensation of being hornyOne of them was female,43 yrs old ,Bollywood actress and happily married Kajol and the other two were adult children of about 18-19 yrsage.Eyes of all of them were covered with tears seeing each other’s condition.By eating nothing from past 7 days the body of boys had become very thin. 
Broken,Embarassed and humiliated,they started playing again. 
It came 2 on kajol’s dice and she was again on the crossed square.Her heart sankas she put her goti on the no. 64.A paper fell on the ground,Kajol ,slowly,with praying in heart that this won’t be anything humiliating, picked up the paper and opened it. 
It read ‘let’s see that no piece of statement which don’t really make any sense can change your feeling towards each other.Read whatever is written below loud,slowly and with expressions’ Kajol felt like she was in hell after seeing what was written below .She placed her hand on her heart above her tits and started 
94192565_img_20190117_162913_272.jpg

‘Suck my these firm tits,son.Their milk is better than the best drink you have evr had.Squeeze them .Eat my pussy O motherfucker.Slap on my tight ass .I will sit on your face.Then put your tounge inside my butthole my boys ahhhhhhhhhh…..’ Kajol said,trying hard to give expressions,as water came down from her eyes felling on her tits and she broke up.Along with her the boys broke up too.This was the saddest time in everyone’s lives. 

‘I hate that fucking motherfucker whoever is doing this’ Said sahil,sobbing like a child.However ,kajol calmed herself and both the boys down,took them in her arms and said ‘Don’t worry .We will pass through it. God is taking our test and we will get through it.Okay?’  
None of the boys realised that while hugging,their lips just touched the most gorgeous pair of tits in the world. 
After some time they sat down again

OP
Evil123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
'Good happens with good and bad happens with bad ' This saying didn't sat quite right for kajol, instead of happening good , she got a crossed square in her next turn. Praying with all her might, Kajol picked up the next slip. Kajol's eyes fell on the written words.
'Now, you can't play until you get opened'
What was that?
Before Kajol could wonder what does that meant, the rope kept in corner got into the air, all by itself, and in next seconds, it started tying Kajol's hands behind her back .Everybody was just seeing that,their mouth wide open. Then the rope through Kajol's round shoulders got to her tits , and started tying the two massive boobs so tightly , that kajol left a shriek so violent that Sahil and Aakash's heart just came to their mouths.
Tears had come through Kajol's eyes. The green veins on Kajol's  tits were more clearly visible now and her nipples seemed to be bigger now.
After tying her tits, the rope got to her legs and after tying her foot and then her massive thundorous thighs so that she can't move much  , the two ends of the rope formed a knot, exactly below kajol's butt , and with a violent push, the knot got into her butt hole .
Kajol left one more shriek.
The grey colored rope has tied her dusky arms , legs and round thighs so that she wasn't able to move even a little.
Her hands were tied behind her curvy back.Her legs, folded , were tied with her massive thighs , revealing her ass with the knot stuffed in the asshole, to the boys.
Now, she was silent ,gasping for air.
But her turn was over.
99123236_1422748917013bcb09_cfake.jpg

99123230_13196179499dbd9bd3_cfake.jpg
99123238_heroine-kajol-sex-image.jpg
99123302_1330070220af438ac6_cfake.jpg

Now, only aakash and sahil were left to play , until Kajol was untied.

Aakash rolled the dice and the game started again.
Sahil was getting very lucky again and again.He got to 92 without any crossed square .Now, this one was sahil's turn. All the eyes were filled with hope. Sahil had to cross the only crossed square at 95 and then he was unstoppable to win.
He rolled the dice and ....... it was 3.
All their hopes shattered for one second.
A slip fell under the table.
Sahil got depressed.
'It is the last time we will get humiliated, sahil' Said Kajol 'Pick up the paper'
Sahil picked up the paper and what there written was.
'All you have to do is to slap 50 times with all your power on the meaty ass of your respected ma'm Kajol. No cheating, OK?'
Everybody got stunned , but what else they could have expected.
Sahil again in tears, got up, hardly picking his own weight.
'Don't worry Sahil. It's the last time ' Consoled Aashish.
'Remember Sahil, with all your power' reminded Kajol 'Otherwise you would get disqualified' said Kajol , feeing ripped of her dignity.
Sahil, in despair, collected all his courage and hit the bum of Kajo, as hard as he can.
SLAP!!
Kajol left a violent scream, as violent as her lungs supported.
Then one more slap. Kajol's ass was blood red.
Then one more. Two, three four...........
Sahil had spanked 40 times and Kajol, in pain, was screaming over the top of her lungs.
But something had changed.
Something wasn't quite right, surroundings weren't like they were a few seconds ago.
Sahil was less teary now.
Aashish coyuld see him mumbling something.
And withy the next hit stormed Sahil shouting at Kajol loudly
'YOU MOTHERFUCKING WHORE. yOU SLUT, I WILL FUCK YOU SO HARD THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK UNTIL OLD AGE.'
His penis has grown in size.
He was excited. There was lust in his eyes for MILF Kajol's dusky ,sweaty body.
He started sucking nipples of Kajol
Out of pain Kajol was just able to shriek .He was about to take the knot out of Kajol's butt and put inside his cock, just when Aashish pulled him away from Kajol and slapped him.
Sahil had developed lust towards Kajol's body whom 15 minutes ago he was seeing as his mother's age.
he was out of the game.
Kajol was all teary .She couldn't even think in wildest of her dream, that someone who looks so innocent , whom she sees like her own son, can do something like that to her.
All Aashish wanted to do was to punch sahil in face again and again. But he controlled himself as he didn't wanted to get disqualified.He consoled Kajol and encouraged her to keep playing.
99124433_hot-sexy-kajol-devgan-nude-anal-cock-riding.jpg

99124431_horny-kajol-devgan-rubbing-big-boobs-in-meeting-room.jpg

99124430_heroine-kajol-sex-image.jpg

99124427_1422748917633d3a90_cfake.jpg
99124420_1272678674874aefa2_cfake.jpg

OP
Evil123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
The game started after this shameful incident. Aashish tied Sahil behind his back.

Only Aashish was left to play.Kajol was still in the game , but couldn't play as she was unable to move.Aashish was playing back to back, which led him to progress faster.And just like sahil, he also became victim of no 95.
The slip fell on the ground.
Kjaol's heartbeat can literally be heard anywhere in the room.
Aashish picked up the slip and opened it and read
'Open Kajol and open yourself'
That was all that was written
And suddenly one rope got up from the corner and tied Aashish too.
'How could possibly I untie you with my hands tied' Asked Aashish, frustrated.
Kajol knew the answer.
'Aashish , you have to untie me with your mouth' It was very hard for Kajol to say those words.
Aashish got stunned.
But he gathered his courage and moved towards kajol 's butt where the knot was.
He moved his head towards her butthole.He could smell the MILF's sweet aroma of her ass   in his nose.But the knot was in the butthole .So he had to move closer to her.
He stucked his teeth in one part of the rope. And whiletrying to pulling the knot out of her dreamy hole, he accidentally kissed her sensitive pert of the asshole .Kajol left a huge sigh.A 20 year old boy was smooching her hole.She was literal definition of a cougar, if one think about it.But nobody was thinking about it. But the knot was not coming out.
'The knot is not coming out.Your hole is very tight.' These words accidentally left Aashish's mouth and instantly he felt embarasses about it.
But what to do about the knot now?
Kajol knew it, and her eyes became taery with shame as she said it
'Aashish, I want to tell you something before telling you how to take that knot out.From the moment i saw you boys i always saw you as my own sons.Now this is a very embarassing moment but i still think of you as son.And if you do think of me as your mother's age or mother, please dont fail me. This would be biggest sin you would ever do.'
'I also think of you like my mother ma'm.I won't let you down' said Aashish.
'So , now Aashish , you have to smooch my bottom and suck that knot out.You understand what i am saying.'
Aashish got teary eyed as heard that.
'Yeas ma'm' he could barely utter.
He mover closer to her butthole, Placed his lips on her ass hole as kajol felt tickled and then started sucking her asshole.Aashish began tasting juices that flew out of kajol's tight hole into his mouth.There was nothing that salty and tasty he ever tasted in his life.I started smooching hard.Kajol was heating up. Aashish's cheeks were touching Kajol's asscheeks and his head was buried in the MILF queen's ass . Aashish strongly sucked one time more and here came the knot out. Kajol left a low moan as the knot opened the meaty opening in her ass and came out all filled of her juices.
Aakash then opened kajol all with his mouth at first opening kajol's legs then her muscular thighs then her supple huge boobs while he accidentally kissed on her tits then her arms and at last her hands.
As soon as Kajol got untied she set Aashish free by untying him.
Aashish has been successfull in his task.
Kajol was very happy as she knew there was nothing that could stop them from getting out of there. She naked, all in her glory, jumped in her excitement as her breasts jumped and came in level to her mouth.and her pussy has been leaking in excitement as her long legs became greasy with her piss and glistened in the low light. But nobody caring about that.They were huppy and hugging each other naked as kajol's boobs touched Aashis's chest and her thighs touched his thighs.Kajol kissed on his cheek.That was the best mother son scene ever.

OP
Evil123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Go Aakash, Go fast, ' Kajol said, kissing his forehead affectionayely , as tears of victory fled through her eyes.

Aakash got out of the room and started walking towards the main gate.

Distance between the room and the door was a long one.So long that if you won't run , devil might take over you. Aashish took his first step, and slowly started walking towards the door.
'What do you think the first thing they would do as soon as you walk out of that door?' The devil in his head spoke.
'What do you thinkare Sahil's intentions?'
'I know Sahil's intentions. But Kajol ma'm would never let them come true' The angel in his head replied.
'Are .... you...... sure?' The Devil asked slowly
'Are you sure that a woman like herwho have been chained by those morals, a 43 yr old MILF who haven't probably in touch with a young boy would be able to resist it even after you literally smooched one of the most sensitive parts of her body? Are you sure her morals would be able to resist her from that pleasure after she have had tasted it?'
'No, she wouldn't do that. She thinks us like her children'

'Really? Couldn't you see that after what you did to her,lust jas taken over her and now she can't even think straight?' ' Really you wanna go without even confirming for once? ' The Devil said ' What if you go and get help for them , while that friend of yours get to ram (the devil said intensely) that dusky godly body of that slut. What if he gets to lick every single part of that body, her juicy lips,her humoungous tits, her thunderous thighs, her foot deep armpits  while you get an exit from such an oppertunity??'

'I think I should look back once. I mean I dont doubt Kajol ma'm. But there is no believing that sick Sahil' He said to himself 'Yeah' he said and turned back to see whats happening in that room

He reached the room. And decided to take a peek inside to see what is happening inside. He turned his head towards the room and his eyes fell on Kajol ma'm and Sahil and whaa......t??
What Aakash saw made him feel weak in the knees. All of his body's blood rushed to his face. Tears started to come by his eyes. The horror....... the horror he felt watching that was going to be there forever. He saw in the room was,Sahil standing , naked. His naked feet were on ground, trying not to fall, up on both of his thighs he saw two more dusky coloured legs with the most curvy structure he didnt noticed till yet, wrapped around them. They were Kajol's. Yeah,Kajol's.
Sahil was standing while holding Kajol , from her big busty curvacious hips while her legs wrapped around his thighs, between those hips was going ,what he saw was about a 12 inch cock of Sahil , tearing apart her pussy lips , penetrating them fully and  almost touching Kajol's cervix. Kajol's hands were on Sahil's shoulders and about half of Sahil's face was in her mouth. They were burning so hot in lust , that it was brutal. They both wanted to go as much deeper inside each other's mouth and body as they can go. Kajol was, with her hands, forcing more and more of Sahil's face to wards her face' she was passionately smooching his face wildly, while going up and down oh his dick , as her humongous tits bounced freely in air. They were too lusty to notice anyone else.
103948813_20190421_133141.png

103948587_mlkajol_sanjay.jpg

103948601_img_20190421_094642_930.jpg

103948596_5kajol-is-one-super-hot-sizzler.jpg

103948594_201603161458104119423288138.jpg

OP
Evil123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Aakash was standing there heart broken. This was betrayal. He couldn't even think even Kajol would fall upto this level. He was angry. Very much angry. He walked upto them , He was behind Kajol's curvicious back. Nobody could see him, took out his 15 inch long iron hard cock, and a moment after what Kajol left was a shriek so loud that it shook the whole bungalow, her eyes became so wide that it seemed that they would just pop out of socket . In one go Aakash's dick was inside Kajol's too tight, not even one time penetrated asshole. He pulled her hairs violently and  screamed  ' YOU STREET WHORE' and he took out his entire dick and before Kajol could even gasp for air, with all his thrust the cock was in her butt again. He applied so much thrust that if he had just applied a little more, even his balls would have entered her butthole.Kajol's guts couldn't take it. What came rolling down her muscular thighs and then her lower part of her sexy legs, eventually descending to her royal black high heels which she had still on , making them slippery , was her piss.. She turned her face behind to see who did this to her, and what she saw made her heart come to her mouth. She at once knew what just happened.They were never getting out of here. She was shattered to the deep, tears started coming rolling down her cheeks, but at the same time she was burning with passion , with lust,. It was an intense feeling of pain, guilt, humiliation, hopelessness, sadness and pleasure, all at once. The boys were both angry and wanted her sultry body badly. Kajol again stucked her two juice flowing lips in Sahil’s mouth to let flow her juices in it while he passionately smooched them, Aakash was on it once again. He held the two big tits of hers with black nipples , too tightly while Sahil forced Kajol to open her asshole by parting away her hips and Aakash drilled it with his dick, Kajol wanted to leave a shriek but her mouth was inside of Sahil’s. Tears were not stopping from her eyes, tears of pain and pleasure both. She was like getting electric shocks from Aakash.

‘ you filthy whore , what do you called us?’ Aakash said as he rubbed her giant tits , crushing them from one hand and slapped her hips violently from other hand ‘ Your children? Well see what you fucking did to us¸see we are motherfucking you disgust’ And then he took his dick out , held her from waist and at once turned her around , so that now her legs with those high heels were wrapped around his naked thighs, and then with his two hands , he inserted his fingers inside her asshole and opened it wide. Sahil put his cock in it. Kajol started to weep uncontrollably , still hearing the pleasure of sex. ‘That is not enough for you horny fucking bitch’ Aakash said and pushed his cock inside her hole too. Kajol’s bladder lost its control as they pushed and then took out and then again pushed their tools in. She was pissing uncontrollably . Her piss drops rolled over her smootgh thighs and creamsy legs and then fell over the ground, Aashish spit on Kajol’s face . Kajol was being humiliated , given pain, insulted and was already hopeless but deep down she was feeling pleasure ffrom all of this. Aakash then left her and Kajol fell on the floor. As soon as she landed, her lusty eyes found the 15 inch long cock of Aashish , she crawled towards his dick with hungry eyes, as her legs were numb due to intense fucking and  took it in her mouth, from behind Sahil made her stand on her legs and once again started ramming and spanking that bitch’s ass.

‘Harder bitch harder’   cried Aashish to Kajol. When not satisfied , he pulled Kajol from her hairs and pushed her onto his dick. His dick was so down her throat that one can practically see its outline in her throat from outside. About half of balls of Aakash were inside Kjaol’s mouth. Just then Sahil left his cum in queen MILF  Kajol’s tight lipped pussy. Kajol was feeling hot inside her pussy., Sahil came to Kajol’s front and ordered her to lick his dick clean, which she did. She swallowed every single drop of his cum. Then she started exploring his asshole from the tip of her tongue while Aakash  started fucking her in ass from behind. Uff her ass was relentless. That dusky horse ass of hers, dripping wet, …..surllpppp surrrlppp…. ,with that colour, uff. Here, Sahil started biting Kajol’s black nipples . Kajolwas in hell. Real hell. After getting enough of her flesh , he started peeing all over her, even inside her mouth. Meanwhile, Aakash also started to cum. He came inside her ass. Kajol felt like someone has just filled her ass with red hot lava.
After 2-3 more rounds, Kajol  was drenched with cum and piss all over her slippery body , while the three of them lied on floor , weeping on their fate and decisions they have made.

Reactions: Trends123

Members

Threads

Back