Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
135 XP
c0b7faf4e8aa2ea240921400eb2fa7c8.jpeg

Free Download Marian Rudnyk, "INTERSECT: A Former NASA Astronomer Breaks His Silence About UFOs"
English | 2019 | pages: 293 | ISBN: 0991047443 | PDF | 14,5 mb
An astronomer has no business "believing" in UFOs - but sometimes he has no choice...That's what happened to me. I was an astronomer and planetary scientist for NASA. I worked at observatories and discovered asteroids. I was on mission flight teams to Neptune and Venus, and much more. UFOs were not my thing.But nothing could prepare me for what would happened New Year's Day of 2017. I walked outside and saw - not one, not two, not even three - but four disks descend from the clouds right in front of me. One appeared to be damaged. I took pictures and a video, and had no idea that by doing so I would change my life forever. As word spread I was contacted by USAF Space Command. The military response was swift and powerful. I was ripped out the world of sanitized scientific paradigms, and thrust into the very world I had disparaged: the dark, strange and twisted universe of UFOs. Suddenly my allies were the very ufologists I had fought with my whole life. I wish I could take that day back - but it's too late now...This is that story - my true story - and even now it is still unfolding... ~~~ THIS SPECIAL PRINT EDITION CONTAINS ENHANCED CONTENT: wherever & whenever it was possible pictures & artwork have been enlarged to the maximum that can fit on a page so that you can experience the imagery to its fullest! ~~~

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
0u51q.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
0u51q.rar.rar
Uploadgig
0u51q.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back