News India vs England: IND’s Predicted Playing XI Against ENG- India tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rohit Sharma, India, Indian Cricket Team

India take on England in the first of the three ODIs in London on July 12. The match will be played at the Kia Oval starting from 5.30 pm IST (1.30 local time). India under Rohit Sharma won the T20I series 2-1 after losing the 5th Test in Edgbaston without him.

The Men in Blue were whitewashed 3-0 in the last ODI series that they played against South Africa in South Africa, This being the year of the T20 World Cup, more concentration is being given to T20I games and finding the right combination. The ODI series is not a part of the ICC Super League.

Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli

Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli. (Photo: Twitter)

The BCCI selectors have announced a 17-member squad with the return of a few veteran players. Shikhar Dhawan, Mohammed Shami and Jasprit Bumrah are among the players who returned to the ODI squad and will play the first game. In this article, we take a look at India’s predicted playing XI for the first ODI.

India vs England: IND’s Predicted Playing XI Against ENG- India tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

Rohit Sharma (C)

Rohit Sharma, VVS Laxman

Rohit Sharma, VVS Laxman. (Photo: Twitter)

Indian skipper Rohit Sharma will open the batting. He looked in good touch in the T20I series but could not carry on. Rohit ideally would like to score big in the ODI series.

The post India vs England: IND’s Predicted Playing XI Against ENG- India tour of England 2022, 1st ODI appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back