News IND vs WI: India’s Playing XI vs West Indies For The 1st T20I (Predicted)

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
India vs West Indies

The Indian team is all set to tour West Indies for a forthcoming ODI and T20I series this month. The IND vs WI ODI series will be played first followed by the T20I series. The ODI series will observe 3 games while the T20I series will witness 5 encounters. India has announced a 16-member squad for the ODI series. Shikhar Dhawan is nominated as the skipper for the IND vs WI ODI series.

The T20I squad is also expected to feature most of the players from the ODI squad. West Indies will have the home advantage in the series and many crucial Indian players are not part of India’s squad. India will need to pick the best players in the playing XI in the T20I games. Here we talk about India’s predicted playing XI vs West Indies for the 1st T20I.

ICC Teams Rankings | ICC Players Rankings

IND vs WI: India’s Playing XI vs West Indies For The 1st T20I (Predicted)

Shikhar Dhawan

Shikhar Dhawan

Shikhar Dhawan. (Photo: Twitter)

Shikhar Dhawan might be picked as the skipper of the IND vs WI T20I series as well. Dhawan might also open the innings for India in the 1st T20I encounter. Dhawan is mostly absent from T20Is where Ishan Kishan or KL Rahul takes his opener’s spot. However, with the absence of KL Rahul against West Indies, he is highly likely to take up the opener’s slot.

Also Read: IND vs WI: India Squad For West Indies T20Is (Predicted)

The post IND vs WI: India’s Playing XI vs West Indies For The 1st T20I (Predicted) appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back