Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Latest Updates on World Cricket

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Pathirana and MS Dhoni

Those who thought that Matheesha Pathirana was seeking blessings from former Chennai Super Kings captain MS Dhoni were absolutely wrong. A video from CSK’s 2nd league stage win against Gujarat Titans 3 days ago in Chepauk, showed Pathirana touching the feet of Dhoni to get his blessings before going on to bowl his over. But a new angle of the video from the higher stands of the MA Chidambaram stadium has come out and it has clarified everything.

In the previous video which was shot from the side angle, Matheesha Pathirana was seen bowing down to MS Dhoni during a drinks break. That was being circulated all over social media platforms with a caption that Pathirana was seeking blessings from MSD so that he could bowl well in the next over. However, the latest angle is giving away a different message altogether.

Shot from behind, the video showed MS Dhoni and Deepak Chahar having a word while Matheesha Pathirana was seen wiping his sweat off with a towel from the 12th man. Immediately after the 12th man went into the dugout and Chahar went to his fielding position, Pathirana can be clearly seen bowing down in front of Dhoni not to touch his feet but to pick up the bowling mark.

Watch the new angle of MS Dhoni and Matheesha Pathirana’s viral video

To people who thought Pathirana was taking blessings from Thala 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/BKfQdPVx03

🎰 (@StanMSD) March 29, 2024

From this angle, it has become crystal clear that Pathirana was picking the bowling mark for his next over. But then why did MS Dhoni raise his hand? While it did look like Thala Dhoni was approving of Pathirana’s gesture, but the reality was different. MSD was just pointing towards the position where Pathirana should be fielding and he did not raise his arm to bless “Baby Malinga”.

It could be that Dhoni asked Pathirana to go over in the Fine leg area as it might have been their gameplan against a particular batsman. Later on in that match, the Sri Lanka slinger went on to register the very important wicket of Gujarat Titans’ number 3 batsman Sai Sudharsan who has become a very reliant batsman in terms of steadying the team’s situation in the middle.

Pathirana had also finished the game as CSK’s 3rd most economical bowler after Deepak Chahar and Tushar Deshpande who had figures of 2/28 and 2/21 at an economy of 7 and 5.25 respectively. Chennai’s terrific outing with the ball helped them defeat the Titans by 63 runs and keep their 100% win record alive.

When are we going to see MS Dhoni bat?

This is a question that is lingering around the heads of all CSK, MS Dhoni, and pure cricket fans. And to answer that, only Thala knows when he will be coming to bat in IPL 2024. By the looks of the way Chennai’s top and middle order has played in their first 2 matches, MSD the killer finisher has not been required to do things with the bat as of now.

He might only come in to bat when CSK suffer a dramatic collapse or when the team management promotes him to go up the order. Nonetheless, MS Dhoni will be in action up next against Delhi Capitals in an away game at the ACA-VDCA stadium in Vishakhapatnam.

The post Watch: Matheesha Pathirana touched MS Dhoni’s feet? Truth exposed in fresh video appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Al Amerat Cricket Ground, UAE vs WI

Seven Districts will compete with DCC Starlets in the 25th match of ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024. In this article, we look at SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Today Match, SVD vs DCS Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. For the first time in the ICC Academy Ramadan I10, Seven Districts and DCC Starlets will battle against each other.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Seven Districts vs DCC Starlets Livescore.

SVD vs DCS ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 25 Preview:

• On March 29th at 8:45 PM IST, the ICC Academy in Dubai will witness a showdown between Seven Districts and DCC Starlets. This match is the twenty-fifth in the ICC Academy Ramadan I10 tournament.
  • Seven Districts have emerged victorious in all four of their matches, securing the top spot on the points table. In contrast, the DCC Starlets have suffered defeats in all five of their matches, placing them in the ninth position on the table

SVD vs DCS Head-to-Head Records:

TeamsMatches Won
Seven Districts0
DCC Starlets0

SVD vs DCS ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 25 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature30°C
Weather ForecastClear Sky
Pitch BehaviourBatting-friendly
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 97

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsGood
Winning %55%

SVD vs DCS ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 25 Squads:

• Seven Districts Squad: Muhammad Haider©, Abdul Ghaffar, Haider Ali, Zeeshan Naseer, Wahab Hassan, Raees Ahmed, Muhammad Saghir Khan, Muhammad Irfan, Wasi Shah, Farhan Khan, Saqib Jamil(wk)
  • DCC Starlets Squad: Shreyash Phatak, Aditya Singh, Arham Moin, Shival Bawa, Muhammed Aniq, Krish Poduval, Vansh Kumar(wk), Ayman Ahamed, Angad Nehru, Nirvana Shetty, Shahrukh Sheikh©

SVD vs DCS Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Player Players Stats (last match)
Raees Ahmed-I63 runs
Shival BawaNA
Shahrukh Ahmed Sheikh5 runs
Muhammad Irfan-II13 runs

Hot Picks for SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction:

Shahrukh Ahmed Sheikh
Muhammad Irfan-II

Top Picks for SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction:

Shival Bawa
Raees Ahmed-I

Budget Picks for SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction:

Mohammad Aniq
Abdul Ghaffar-I

SVD vs DCS ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 25 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Shahrukh Ahmed Sheikh & Mohammad Irfan
Vice-Captain Raees Ahmed-I & Shival Bawa

SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Vansh Kumar, Syed Wasi Shah
  • Batsmen – Mohammad Irfan, Raees Ahmed (vc), Mohammad Haider
  • All-rounders – Shahrukh Ahmed Sheikh (c), Shival Bawa, Abdul Ghaffar, Wahab Hassan
  • Bowlers – Angad Nehru, Muhammad Saghir Khan
SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction

SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Vansh Kumar
  • Batsmen – Mohammad Irfan (c), Raees Ahmed, Mohammad Haider
  • All-rounders – Shahrukh Ahmed Sheikh, Shival Bawa (vc), Abdul Ghaffar, Wahab Hassan
  • Bowlers – Angad Nehru, Muhammad Saghir Khan, Muhammad Aniq
SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction

SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 25 Players to Avoid:

Players Dream11 Credits Dream11 Points (Last match)
Zeeshan Naseer8.0 credits 31 points
Shreyash Phatak7.0 credits -2 points

SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 25 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Shahrukh Ahmed Sheikh
GL Captaincy Choice Mohammad Irfan
Punt Picks Muhammad Aniq and Syed Wasi Shah
Dream11 Combination 2-3-4-2

The post SVD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024, Match 25 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Babar Azam Mohammad Rizwan Shaheen Afridi

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is considering removing Shaheen Afridi as T20I captain before the upcoming ICC T20 World Cup 2024. Shaheen Afridi is unaware of this potential leadership change, indicating uncertainty about his future role in the national team.

PCB Chairman Mohsin Naqvi is reportedly considering reinstating Babar Azam as Pakistan’s skipper ahead of the ICC tournament. Wicketkeeper-batter Mohammad Rizwan is under consideration as an alternative option to lead the Pakistan cricket team.

Babar Azam To Replace Shaheen Afridi As Pakistan T20I Captain

According to Cricket Pakistan, Babar Azam is reluctant to accept the captaincy role again, despite efforts from the board. Mohammad Rizwan, who is the vice-captain of the T20I side, is being considered as an alternative option for captaincy if Babar declines the role.

Babar Azam stepped down from the captaincy across all formats after the Men in Green’s early exit from the 2023 ODI World Cup in India. Subsequently, Shaheen Afridi took over as the T20I captain, while Shan Masood assumed leadership in Test matches.

The 23-year-old has captained Pakistan’s T20I team in just one series, resulting in a 1-4 loss against New Zealand. Similarly, Lahore Qalandars, under his leadership, ended up at the bottom of the table in the latest PSL season, winning only one match out of ten.

PCB Yet to Inform Shaheen Afridi Regarding Leadership Change

The report further highlights the communication gap between Shaheen Afridi and the cricket board, leading to unease. PCB Chairman Mohsin Naqvi and other officials have not reached out to the left-arm pace bowler to discuss the ongoing deliberations.

Former cricketers have criticized the rumored captaincy change, deeming it unfair to remove Shaheen after just one series in charge. The PCB’s silence on the issue has surprised and worried cricket circles, adding to the concerns surrounding the situation.

Shaheen Afridi actively strategized for the impending World Cup, influencing Imad Wasim and Mohammad Amir to return from retirement for national duties. His efforts aimed to enhance the team’s capabilities by enlisting the expertise of these seasoned players.

Things Can’t Change Immediately – Shadab Khan

Shadab Khan emphasized the importance of patience in appointing a new captain. He highlighted that stability in leadership is crucial for resolving issues before the upcoming World Cup.

“Whenever you bring someone in, things can’t change immediately. It takes time. We want many things to change immediately, but that’s not how it works; it’s a process. In this process, there are mostly failures in the beginning, and it’s important to see how we accept those failures,” said Shadab.

“A captain has his own thought process, and right now, it’s unclear because of discussions about changing the captain after just one series. With the World Cup, I think we need to identify players for the long run so that by the time we reach the World Cup, our issues are resolved,” he added.

Prior to Afridi’s tenure, Babar Azam steered the T20I team to significant triumphs, securing victories in 42 out of 71 matches as captain. Additionally, under his leadership, the team reached the semi-final and final of the 2021 and 2022 T20 World Cups, respectively.

Also read: Shahid Afridi tears apart PCB amid rumours of Babar Azam replacing Shaheen Afridi as the Pakistan captain

The post Babar Azam to lead Pakistan in T20 World Cup? Shaheen Afridi kept in the dark about captaincy change appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP

[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)]London Royals will be squaring off against AZ Sports in the 26th match of ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024. In this article, we look at LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Today Match, LR vs AZ Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. For the first time in the ICC Academy Ramadan I10, London Royals will face AZ Sports.[/COLOR]

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on London Royals vs AZ Sports Livescore.

LR vs AZ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 26 Preview:

• On March 29th​ at 10:45 PM IST, the ICC Academy in Dubai will witness an intense battle between the London Royals and AZ Sports. This match is the twenty-sixth in the ICC Academy Ramadan I10 tournament.
  • The London Royals have secured victories in three out of their five matches, placing them in 5th position on the points table. In contrast, AZ Sports have faced defeat in all four of their matches, leaving them at the bottom of the table.

LR vs AZ Head-to-Head Records:

TeamsMatches Won
London Royals0
AZ Sports0

LR vs AZ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 26 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature30°C
Best Suited ToPace

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsGood
Winning %55%

LR vs AZ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 26 Squads:

• London Royals Squad: Vibhor Yadav©, Ajay Vachheta(wk), Hassan Nasir, Nav Pabreja, Abdul Razzaq, Muzammil Azeem, Shakir Afridi, Prem Thakor, Maroof Bhabe, Ansh Tandon, Abdul Manan
  • AZ Sports Squad: Anjum Khan©, Muhammad Rohaan, Hazrat Hussain, Kuldeep Lal, Yasir Kaleem, Ijaz Ahmed, Kamran Ali, Muhammad Naveed, Amir Hamza, Sikandar Hayat, Ateeq Ur Rehman(wk)

LR vs AZ Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Ansh Tandon62 runs and 1 wicket
Anjum Khan1 wicket
Vibhor YadavNA
Kuldeep Lal5 runs

Hot Picks for LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction:

Vibhor Yadav
Kuldeep Lal

Top Picks for LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction:

Anjum Khan
Ansh Tandon

Budget Picks for LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction:

Maroof Bhabe
Sikandar Hayat Khan

LR vs AZ ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 26 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

CaptainVibhor Yadav & Kuldeep Lal
Vice-CaptainAnjum Khan & Ansh Tandon

LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keepers – Prem Thakor, Ajay Vachheta, Yaseer Kaleem
  • Batsmen – Muhammad Naveed, Hassan Nasir, Ansh Tandon, Abdul Razzaq
  • All-rounders – Vibhor Yadav (c), Anjum Khan (vc), Kuldeep Lal
  • Bowler – Shakir Aziz Afridi
LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction.

LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keepers – Prem Thakor, Ajay Vachheta
  • Batsmen – Muhammad Naveed, Hassan Nasir, Ansh Tandon (vc), Abdul Razzaq
  • All-rounders – Vibhor Yadav, Anjum Khan, Kuldeep Lal (c)
  • Bowlers – Shakir Aziz Afridi, Amir Hamza
LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction.

LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 26 Players to Avoid:

PlayersDream11 CreditsDream11 Points (Last match)
Nav Pabreja6.0 credits12 points
Ateeq Ur Rehman7.0 credits41 points

LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 26 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy ChoiceVibhor Yadav
GL Captaincy ChoiceKuldeep Lal
Punt PicksAmie Hamza and Yaseer Kaleem
Dream11 Combination3-4-3-1

The post LR vs AZ Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024, Match 26 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP

[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)]Dubai Thunders will be battling against Prim Height Transport in the 27th match of ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024. In this article, we look at DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Today Match, DT vs PHT Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. They will play against each other for the first time in this season of the ICC Academy Ramadan I10.[/COLOR]

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Dubai Thunders vs Prim Height Transport Livescore.

DT vs PHT ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 27 Preview:

• The ICC Academy in Dubai is scheduled to host the encounter between Dubai Thunders and Prim Height Transport on March 30th​ at 12:45 AM IST, marking the twenty-seventh match of the ICC Academy Ramadan I10 tournament.
  • Dubai Thunders, having secured victories in 4 out of their 5 matches, currently hold the third position on the points table. Conversely, Prim Height Transport, with 2 wins from their 5 matches, currently occupies the seventh position on the table.

DT vs PHT Head-to-Head Records:

TeamsMatches Won
Dubai Thunders0
Prim Height Transport0

DT vs PHT ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 27 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature29°C
Best Suited ToPace

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsGood
Winning %55%

DT vs PHT ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 27 Squads:

• Dubai Thunders Squad: Asif Khan, Israr Ahmed, Kashif Daud, Basir Bhat, Harshit Kaushik, Danish Hafiz(wk), Kamran Ghulam, Niaz Khan, Manpreet Singh, Mohammad Altaf©, Khalid Shah
  • Prim Height Transport Squad: Rafeeq Zaman©, Amjad Gul, Amjad Khan, Irfan Ullah, Riaz Khaliq, Mehraban Shah Afridi, Saqib Khan, Shoaib Khan Jr, Fahad Khan(wk), Umer Farooq, Hazrat Bilal

DT vs PHT Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Rafeeq Zaman2 runs
Umer Farooq-I31 runs and 2 wickets
Kashif DaudNA
Israr Ahmed5 runs and 2 wickets

Hot Picks for DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction:

Israr Ahmed
Kashif Daud

Top Picks for DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction:

Umer Farooq-I
Rafeeq Zaman

Budget Picks for DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction:

Riaz Khaliq
Asif-Khan

DT vs PHT ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 27 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

CaptainKashif Daud & Israr Ahmed
Vice-CaptainUmer Farooq & Rafeeq Zaman

DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keepers – Khalid Shah, Farhan Babar, Sagar Kalyan
  • Batsmen – Kashif Daud (c), Amjad Khan, Wajid Hussain Khan
  • All-rounders – Rafeeq Zaman, Umrer Farooq (vc), Israr Ahmed, Asif Khan
  • Bowler – Mohammad Altaf
DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction.

DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keepers – Khalid Shah, Farhan Babar
  • Batsmen – Kashif Daud, Amjad Khan, Wajid Hussain Khan
  • All-rounders – Rafeeq Zaman (vc), Umrer Farooq, Israr Ahmed (c), Asif Khan
  • Bowlers – Mohammad Atlaf, Hazrat Bilal
DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ICC Academy Ramadan I10

DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction.

DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 27 Players to Avoid:

Manpreet Singh-I7.0 credits64 points
Saqib Khan6.5 credits27 points

DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Today Match ICC Academy Ramadan I10 Match 27 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy ChoiceKashif Daud
GL Captaincy ChoiceIsrar Ahmed
Punt PicksHazrat Bilal and Sagae Kalyan
Dream11 Combination3-3-4-1

The post DT vs PHT Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- ICC Academy Ramadan I10 2024, Match 27 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
IRE vs IND 1st T20I Weather Report Live Today And Pitch Report Of The Village Stadium In Dublin-2023

[COLOR=var(--newspack-theme-color-text-main)]Karwan CC and CSS Group will be facing off against each other in the 20th match of Sharjah Ramadan T20 2024. In this article, we look at KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match, KWN vs CSG Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Karwan CC will meet CSS Group for the first time in the Sharjah Ramadan T20.[/COLOR]

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Karwan CC vs CSS Group Livescore.

KWN vs CSG Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 20 Preview:

• The match between CSS Group and Karwan CC will be the main event of the twentieth game of the Sharjah Ramadan T20 tournament at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium on March 30th​ at 1:00 AM IST.
  • Karwan CC has won both of their matches and holds the first position in Pool D. Conversely, CSS Group has won their single game and currently sits in the 3rd position in the same group.

KWN vs CSG Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
Karwan CC0
CSS Group0

KWN vs CSG Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 20 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature29°C
Pitch BehaviourBalanced
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 133

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %45%

KWN vs CSG Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 20 Squads:

• Karwan CC Squad: Babar Iqbal©, Furqan Khalil(wk), Khuzaima Bin Tanvir, Rehman Ghani, Luqman Faisal, Moazzam Hayat, Zahid Ali, Rohan Mustafa, Umair Ali, Ali Khan, Muhammad Aftab
  • CSS Group Squad: Rojith Ganesh©, Abhiram Hrithwik, Vishnu Raj, Nipun Babu, Albin Alias, Muhammad Zohaib, Renjith Mani, Mohammed Umar, Sreenath K(wk), Yasir Ahmed, Amir Hamza

KWN vs CSG Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Abhiram Hrithwik13 runs
Rohan Mustafa18 runs
Mohammad Zahid AliNA
Muhammad Zohaib-Khan15 runs

Hot Picks for KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction:

Rohan Mustafa
Mohammad Zahid Ali

Top Picks for KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction:

Muhammad Zohaib-Khan
Abhiram Hrithwik

Budget Picks for KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction:

Babar Iqbal
Renjith Mani

KWN vs CSG Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 20 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

CaptainRohan Mustafa & Mohammad Zahid Ali
Vice-CaptainAbhiram Hrithwik & Muhammad Zubaib Khan

KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keepers – Moazzam Hayat, Farqan Khalil
  • Batsmen – Muhammad Aftab Alam, Muhammad Zohaib Khan, Abhiram Hrithwik (vc)
  • All-rounders – Rohan Mustafa (c), Umair Ali-Khan, Renjith Mani, Mohammad Zahid Ali
  • Bowlers – Nipun Babu, Rehman Ghani
KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Sharjah Ramadan T20

KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction.

KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Farqan Khalil
  • Batsmen – Muhammad Aftab Alam, Muhammad Zohaib Khan (vc), Abhiram Hrithwik
  • All-rounders – Rohan Mustafa, Umair Ali-Khan, Renjith Mani, Mohammad Zahid Ali (c)
  • Bowlers – Nipun Babu, Rehman Ghani, Vishnu Raj
KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Sharjah Ramadan T20

KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction.

KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 20 Players to Avoid:

Ali Khan-II6.5 credits22 points
Kodakkadath Sreenath6.5 credits5 points

KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 20 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy ChoiceRohan Mustafa
GL Captaincy ChoiceMohammad Zahid Ali
Punt PicksVishnu Raj and Moazzam Hayat
Dream11 Combination3-2-4-2

The post KWN vs CSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- Sharjah Ramadan T20 2024, Match 20 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
IRE vs IND 1st T20I Weather Report Live Today And Pitch Report Of The Village Stadium In Dublin-2023

Royal Phoenix Clinic and UAE Kings XI will feature in the 19th match of Sharjah Ramadan T20 2024. In this article, we look at RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Today Match, RPC vs UKX Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Royal Phoenix Clinic will be locking horns against UAE Kings XI for the first time in the Sharjah Ramadan T20.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Royal Phoenix Clinic vs UAE Kings XI Livescore.

RPC vs UKX Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 19 Preview:

• The upcoming match between UAE Kings XI and Royal Phoenix Clinic will be the highlight of the nineteenth game in the Sharjah Ramadan T20 tournament, set to take place at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium on March 29th at 9:00 PM IST.
  • In Pool A, Royal Phoenix Clinic holds the second position on the table after securing one victory out of two matches. Conversely, UAE Kings XI also earned one win out of two matches and currently stands in the third position in the same group.

RPC vs UKX Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
Royal Phoenix Clinic0
UAE Kings XI0

RPC vs UKX Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 19 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature29°C
Pitch BehaviourBalanced
Best Suited ToPace
Average 1st innings score 133

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %48%

RPC vs UKX Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 19 Squads:

• Royal Phoenix Clinic Squad: Asif Mumtaz©, Yasir Kaleem(wk), Babar Ghazanfar, Asif Khan, Touqeer Riyasat, Abdul Razzaq, Imran Kiyani, Muhammad Zahid, Muhammad Farooq, Salman Khan, Akif Raja
  • UAE Kings XI Squad: Muhammad Naeem©, Naiemur Rahman, Matiullah Khan, Nav Pabreja, Lahiru Sandaruwan, Tharindu Perera, Zaffir Chowdhury, Fahad Nawaz, Abdullah Azhar, Khalid Shah, Junaid Jawo(wk)

RPC vs UKX Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Tharindu Perera2 wickets
Abdullah Azhar18 runs
Raja Akifullah-Khan3 wickets
Asif-Khan23 runs

Hot Picks for RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction:

Asif-Khan
Raja Akifullah-Khan

Top Picks for RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction:

Abdullah Azhar
Tharindu Perera

Budget Picks for RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction:

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Abdul Razzaq

RPC vs UKX Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 19 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Asif Khan & raja Akifullah Khan
Vice-Captain Tharindu Perera & Abdullah Azhar

RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Khalid Shah, Yaseer Kaleem
  • Batsmen – Asif Khan (c), Salman Khan, Tharindu Perera (vc), Abdullah Azhar
  • All-rounders – Lahiru Sandaruwan, Raja Akifullah Khan, Muhammad Naeem
  • Bowlers – Matiullah Khan, Nav Pabreja
RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Sharjah Ramadan T20

RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction

RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Khalid Shah
  • Batsmen – Asif Khan, Salman Khan, Tharindu Perera, Abdullah Azhar (vc)
  • All-rounders – Lahiru Sandaruwan, Raja Akifullah Khan (c), Muhammad Naeem, Imran Kiyani
  • Bowlers – Matiullah Khan, Nav Pabreja
RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Sharjah Ramadan T20

RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction

RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Today Match Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 19 Players to Avoid:

Babar Ghazanfar6.5 credits 34 points
Muhammad Naeem6.5 credits 4 points

RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Today Match Sharjah Ramadan T20 Match 19 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Asif Khan
GL Captaincy Choice Raja Akifullah Khan
Punt Picks Imran Kiyani and Yaseen Kaleem
Dream11 Combination 2-4-3-2

The post RPC vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- Sharjah Ramadan T20 2024, Match 19 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sydney-Cricket-Ground. Photo- Twitter

Store Bay Snorkelers will play against Kings Bay Royals in the 17th match of Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024. In this article, we look at SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Today Match, SBS vs KBR Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Store Bay Snorkelers will go head-to-head against Kings Bay Royals for the first time in the Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Store Bay Snorkelers vs Kings Bay Royals Livescore.

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 17 Preview:

• On March 29th, the Shaw Park in Scarborough, Tobago, will host the seventeenth match of the Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast tournament, where Kings Bay Royals will take on Store Bay Snorkelers at 9:30 PM IST.
  • Store Bay Snorkelers, leading the points table, have won three out of their four matches. In contrast, Kings Bay Royals ranked fifth, have secured victories in two out of six matches.

SBS vs KBR Head-to-Head Record:

TeamsMatches Won
Store Bay Snorkelers0
Kings Bay Royals0

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 17 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature27°C
Weather ForecastOvercast
Best Suited ToSpin
Average 1st innings score 115

Record of chasing teams:

RecordsPoor
Winning %44%

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 17 Squads:

• Store Bay Snorkelers Squad: Joshua James, Daniel Williams(wk), Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Dillon Douglas, Justin Joseph, Kelon Lynch, Dejourn Charles, Anthony Providence, Lendl Simmons, Tion Webster, Terrance Hinds©
  • Kings Bay Royals Squad: Kristopher Ramsaran©, Orlando James, Jahron Alfred, Deems Baird(wk), Liam Mamchan, Kyle Ramdoo, Nicholas Sookdeosingh, Mikkel Govia, Jabari Mills, Zachary Siewah, Kwani Thomas

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Team Today Stats:

Anthony Providence4 wickets
Jahron Alfred6 runs
Lendl SimmonsNA
Dillon Douglas1 wicket

Hot Picks for SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks for SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction:

Lendl Simmons
Dillon Douglas

Top Picks for SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction:

Jahron Alfred
Anthony Providence

Budget Picks for SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction:

Kristopher Ramsaran
Joshua James

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 17 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain Dillon Douglas & Lendl Simmons
Vice-Captain Jahron Alfred & Anthony Providence

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Nicholas Sookdeosingh
  • Batsmen – Lendl Simmons, Anthony Providence, Tion Webster
  • All-rounders – Dejourn Charles, Dillon Douglas (c), Jahron Alfred (vc)
  • Bowlers – Mikkel Govia, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Zachary Siewah, Justin Joseph
SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Nicholas Sookdeosingh
  • Batsmen – Lendl Simmons (c), Anthony Providence (vc), Tion Webster
  • All-rounders – Dejourn Charles, Dillon Douglas, Kristopher Ramsaran
  • Bowlers – Mikkel Govia, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Zachary Siewah, Kelon Lynch
SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Today Match Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 17 Players to Avoid:

Michael Ramdass5.0 credits 4 points
Kyle Ramdoo7.5 credits 7 points

SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Today Match Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast Match 17 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice Dillon Douglas
GL Captaincy Choice Lendl Simmons
Punt Picks Kelon Lynch and Kristopher Ramsaran
Dream11 Combination 1-3-3-4

The post SBS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction Today Match, Dream11 Team Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- Dream11 Tobago T10 Blast 2024, Match 17 appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rishabh Pant slams bat in anger

Delhi Capitals (DC) skipper Rishabh Pant’s comeback to cricket in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024 hasn’t been the way he would’ve wanted. The keeper-batter has so far failed to make a mark as captain as well as the batter in the league for his team.

After scoring 18 runs in his comeback match against Punjab Kings, it was expected that he would set the stage on fire in the second game against Rajasthan Royals. But that wasn’t the case as he yet again failed to score big and couldn’t take his team home.

In the chase of 186 runs, Rishabh Pant came to bat when Delhi Capitals were left tottering at 30/2. The skipper tried to ease into the innings and took his time. But he couldn’t bat freely in the way fans are used to seeing him bat, smashing balls all over the park and attacking the opposition right from the start.

Rishabh Pant although played some crisp shots in his innings but he failed to carry on and perished in the 14th over. The keeper-batter was removed by Yuzvendra Chahal, who bowled a wide side to which the batter attempted a late cut and was caught by the keeper Sanju Samson.

After he got out, Rishabh Pant looked frustrated. This was quite evident when he was walking back to the dressing room. In a video that has gone viral on the internet, Rishabh Pant can be seen smashing his bat against the wall in anger.

Here’s the clip:

pic.twitter.com/XIDJhonoWx

— IndiaCricket (@IndiaCrick18158) March 28, 2024

Rishabh Pant got the start to his innings that he wanted but couldn’t carry on. The Delhi Capitals scored 28 runs off 26 balls and batted with a strike rate of 107.69. He also slammed 2 fours and 1 six in his innings but didn’t look at his fluent best. His wicket saw Delhi tottering at 105/4.

After he got out, Tristan Stubbs (44*) and Axar Patel (15*) revived the hopes of the fans and played well. They took Delhi Capitals close to the target but couldn’t take the team home. Avesh Khan bowled a sensational last over and defended the target to hand Rishabh Pant-led side their second consecutive defeat.

The best thing we can do from this is learn from it – Rishabh Pant after the loss against Rajasthan Royals

Rishabh Pant opened up about the loss against Rajasthan Royals and expressed his disappointment. He said that they will learn from their mistakes and pointed out where they lacked in the game against the Sanju Samson-led side. Speaking to broadcasters, he explained:

“Definitely disappointed. The best thing we can do from this is learn from it. The bowlers did really well till 15-16 overs, batters sometimes go on at the death and score quickly, that happened in this game.

“Marsh and Warner gave a good start, but we lost a few wickets in the middle overs and in the end we had too many runs to cover up. There are other options, we wanted Nortje to bowl at the death and sometimes you can go for runs, hopefully we can do better in the next match.”

Rishabh Pant will be next seen in action when the Delhi Capitals will next take on Chennai Super Kings (CSK) on 31st March.

The post Watch: ‘Furious’ Rishabh Pant’s bat-bashing outburst after disappointing performance vs RR goes viral appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virat Kohli and Navjot Singh Sidhu

Former India batsman and legendary commentator Navjot Singh Sidhu, who made his return to the commentary field through IPL 2024, has made a bold statement about Virat Kohli. As we all know, Sidhu is a part of the Hindi commentary team of Star Sports and he hasn’t missed out on delivering his famous punchlines as soon as he returns officially. It was while speaking to his fellow panelists, the former right-hand batsman claimed that Kohli doesn’t have 1, 2 but 4 years of cricket still left in him.

Navjot Singh Sidhu was asked to shed light on the fitness level of Virat Kohli by Star Sports’ anchor Jatin Sapru. Sidhu went on for a 2-minute monologue while describing the greatness of the former India captain and also compared him to the great Sachin Tendulkar.

Sidhu was saying that after seeing Virat Kohli win the Man of the Match award during RCB’s 4-wicket win at home against Punjab Kings 4 days ago. The star batter had amassed a man of the match-winning 77 off 49 deliveries in the 2nd innings while trying to chase down a target of 177

Sidhu heaps praise on Virat Kohli’s exceptional practice routine and his impact on the field

Navjot Singh Sidhu started off by saying that it is a plus point for any particular team even if Virat Kohli is just standing on the field. He used an example from his own playing days and highlighted the importance and impact of Sachin Tendulkar. Sidhu narrated that whenever Sachin was not present in the field, the opposing team used to already have an advantage.

Form is as ephemeral as the morning dew … class stands firm like the rock of Gibraltar ! @imVkohli pic.twitter.com/40H3Qvb9V9

— Navjot Singh Sidhu (@sherryontopp) March 29, 2024

“Virat Kohli standing on the field is a huge plus. When we used to play for India and whenever Tendulkar used to go missing, the opposing team used to have an upper hand already,” Sidhu said via Star Sports.

The 60-year-old then appreciated Virat Kohli for his impeccable fitness and said that he is much fitter than the fittest as he doesn’t get tired even after running continuously in the middle. Then Sidhu shed light on the reasons behind it, claiming that his vegan diet and his determination to practice round-the-clock have been what made him the player he is today.

“He is fitter than the fittest and how do you know that? He runs 2s and 3s constantly yet he never runs out of breath. Vegan diet, hours of practice and let me tell you, through practice, Michael Jordan said it, he could be there in the air for 2 seconds why? Because he used to throw 1000 shots everyday. Through practice, a person can get speed while on air, through practice a person can turn poison into nectar,” Sidhu added.

Sidhu says Virat Kohli will play till the age of 39 without a shadow of a doubt

In the concluding part, Navjot Singh Sidhu explained how the 35-year-old Virat Kohli played a pull shot during the clash against the Punjab Kings. Sidhu shed light on the technical side of that shot on how he opened up his body and how he swiveled himself around to play the pull shot. After describing that, Sidhu claimed that he has no doubts regarding Kohli’s fitness and that he can continue playing cricket for the next 4 years without a shadow of a doubt.

“He played one stroke, I referenced Sachin’s example there. He played a tremendous pull shot. Whenever a batter expects, his feet goes to the right, then he opened his body, swiveled a bit and then bang. The ball went like a rocket, the square leg fielder did not even move, that is fitness. And I say this today, boss he will not play 2 years, he will play for 4 more years without a shadow of doubt,” Sidhu concluded.

The post Navjot Singh Sidhu claims Virat Kohli will retire at the age of… appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back