News IND vs SA: T20 Is A Batter’s Game, Bringing In Things Like Two New Balls, It’s All To Encourage Higher Scores – Kagiso Rabada

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Kagiso Rabada. PC-ICC

Star South Africa National Cricket Team right-arm pacer Kagiso Rabada, speaking ahead of the T20I series opener against India, said that 20-over cricket is a batter’s game.

The South Africa tour of India 2022 consists of a three-match ODI series and a three-match T20I series. The T20I games will be played on September 28, October 2 and October 4 in Thiruvananthapuram, Guwahati and Indore. The ODI games are scheduled to be played in Ranchi, Lucknow and Delhi on October 6, October 9 and October 11.

ICC Teams Rankings | ICC Players Rankings

Kagiso Rabada

Image Source: Twitter

At a pre-match press conference, Rabada stated that the introduction of the things like two new balls is to encourage high scores in T20 cricket.

“I will say that T20 is a batter’s game. Bringing in things like two new balls, it’s all to encourage higher scores. As a bowler, you have to find a way to become successful,” said Rabada.

At the moment, I am just trying to serve the team as best as possible – Temba Bavuma

Temba Bavuma

Temba Bavuma. (Photo: Twitter)

South Africa National Cricket Team white-ball captain Temba Bavuma failed to attract a bid in the SA20 auction and he went unsold. The base price of Bavuma was 850,000 rand ($50,000), but no franchise showed interest in him.

Meanwhile, Bavuma said that his only focus currently is to lead and serve the South Africa National Cricket Team and he is trying not to give too much attention to other things.

“My focus is on the team. I still have a role as the captain, and that is to lead and serve the team. My focus is on the World Cup, and making sure we are in the best space possible going into that tournament. Everything else, I try not to give it too much attention and energy. At the moment, I am just trying to serve the team as best as possible,” said Bavuma.
Temba Bavuma Injury

Temba Bavuma PC- Getty Images

Also Read: IND vs SA: I Think Virat Kohli’s Power Game Is Back And He’s Trusting His Power Game – Sanjay Manjrekar

Get All Cricket match prediction and fantasy Tips – CLICK HERE

Cricket Match Prediction | T20 World Cup Match Prediction | Today Match Fantasy Prediction | Fantasy Cricket Tips | Cricket News and Updates | Cricket Live Score

The post IND vs SA: T20 Is A Batter’s Game, Bringing In Things Like Two New Balls, It’s All To Encourage Higher Scores – Kagiso Rabada appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back