What are Logarithms?
What are Common & Natural Logarithms
What are the Laws of Logarithms
How to solve Logarithmic equations
Requirements
Students should understand Grade 9 Math
Parental supervision is needed for students under the age of 18
Description
High School Add Math (IGCSE) - Indices & LogarithmsWelcome! This is the 3rd Part out of a series of crash courses that are designed to help students prepare themselves for High School Additional Mathematics.This course is meant for:- Those who want to learn high school math and Ace their yearly examinations- Parents who may want to help teach their children- Those who just want to brush up on their math skillsStudents should have some basic math skills. I would recommend at least having completed grade 9 Math so that you can understand the concepts better.In this course we will learn:- What are Indices and how to solve them- How to solve indices with square root- What are surds and where do we use them- What are exponential equations and how to solve them- How to solve exponential simultaneous equations- What are Logarithms- What are Common & Natural Logarithms- What are the Laws of Logarithms- How to solve Logarithmic equationsI urge students to practice hands on with me during the course so that they can take the most out of this course. Students can ask me questions and I will keep answering quickly.You may also take a look at the vast knowledge in the questions and answers section. You will note that many times students ask very important questions that you may have overlooked.Upon completion of this course you may take the remaining courses in this series. In this Series i will be covering a vast variety of topics (in the other crash courses) included in the IGCSE syllabus such as:1) Simultaneous Equations 2) Matrices3) Indices, Surds & Logarithms4) Quadratic Expressions & Equations5) Remainder & Factor Theorms 6) Linear Law7) Functions8) Trignometric Functions9) Trignometric Identities & Equations10) Circular Measure11) Permutations & Combinations12) Binomial Theorem13) Differenciation14) Rates of Change15) Higher Derivatives and Applications16) Integration17) Applications of Integration18) Kinematics19) Vectors20) Relative Velocity
Who this course is for
Students who want to Ace High School Additional Math,Parents who want to help their children in Math,Anyone who wants to revise High School Math Concepts

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/igcse-gcse-additional-math-indices-logarithms/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
bfuqw.Igcse..Gcse.Additional.Math.Indices..Logarithms.rar.html
Uploadgig
bfuqw.Igcse..Gcse.Additional.Math.Indices..Logarithms.rar
NitroFlare
bfuqw.Igcse..Gcse.Additional.Math.Indices..Logarithms.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

OneDDL's SIGNATURE