I'd like to lose my virginity

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I am a college student and would like to lose my virginty. I would like to have discreet and anonymous sex with a woman. Just a casual hook up. Not interested in paying anyone as I'd like my first experience to not be a "pimped out" one.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
virginGuy said:
I am a college student and would like to lose my virginty. I would like to have discreet and anonymous sex with a woman. Just a casual hook up. Not interested in paying anyone as I'd like my first experience to not be a "pimped out" one.
boys don't have virginity  :D :D :D

Reactions: anusuya 1986mar

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
i also want to loose my virginity.
any girls interested in and around madurai,  then message me..............

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I am in same boat I also want to lose Virginity. I am engineer by profession; haven't touched a girl. I live in Pune. PM me if any girl wants to meet.We can talk through.

Banned

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
meena71 said:
virginGuy said:

Very well said meena ji

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Pyasa sagar said:
meena71 said:
virginGuy said:

Very well said meena ji
Then,We would like to have sex for 1st time in our adulthood.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
virginGuy said:
First buy 1 ltr gingelly oil & find out a gay man.. Usd oil else ur ass might gets burned.

kesa007

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virginity is a bliss, try to find a true love and loose it to her. I my opinion first sex is the one we cannot forget. So wait until finding a true love.
This is just a suggestion!

Members

Threads

Back