Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

News ICC T20 World Cup 2022: England Captain Jos Buttler Believes That Harry Brook Must Be In His Best Team For The T20 World Cup

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Jos Buttler

England Captain Jos Buttler has stated that England has changed its best team for the Twenty20 World Cup in a month because of Harry Brook’s performance in Pakistan.

During the T20 series in Pakistan, England’s Harry Brook claimed the number 5 position.

Harry Brook

Photo Credit: (Sky Sports)

When the 15 players for Australia were just announced, Brook, 23, appeared to be one of the spare batters in the lineup along with Phil Salt. However, he has since cemented himself as the tour’s No. 5 batsman by scoring 188 runs off just 108 balls.

“That is exactly what you are looking for. People demonstrating their abilities and providing options for the final XI,” added England skipper Buttler.

Harry Brook, ENG vs IND

Harry Brook (Credits: Twitter)

“He has been so outstanding, not only with the runs he achieves but also with how he scores them and his demeanor at the crease.’ He is cool and collected. He has a lot going for him in his game, and I have loved watching him play at close quarters,” Jos Buttler said.

“I will get a game but I’m not sure”: Jos Buttler discusses his own fitness:

Jos Buttler, who was sidelined by a calf problem in the middle of August, says he is ‘desperate to get out there but is being cautious in his return.

Moeen will continue to wear the armband on Wednesday, weather permitting. He had warned that he might not appear at all on this tour. In a series that is tied at 2-2, both teams’ pre-game practice was cancelled on Tuesday due to the afternoon downpour, and more rain is expected.

Jos Buttler (Image Credits: Twitter)

Jos Buttler (Image Credits: Twitter)

Of his fitness, Jos Buttler said: “It’s not that there is anything wrong, it’s just managing coming through batting and wicket-keeping and making sure the next day that you don’t have any reactions. Hopefully, if things pan out well, I will get a game but I’m not sure if I will or not at the moment.”

“It’s feeling good and I think if I had to play, we could push it and I could but we are taking it slow with the World Cup being around the corner and me not needing to take any risks,”
Jos Buttler said.

Two members of England’s 2019 50-over world champion bowling attack are set to rejoin at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore, with Chris Woakes finally over a knee injury that has plagued him since the Caribbean Test series in March.

Also Read: IND vs SA: “Great Mindset, Fielding Like A Panther, Brilliant Batting”: R Sridhar On Virat Kohli

The post ICC T20 World Cup 2022: England Captain Jos Buttler Believes That Harry Brook Must Be In His Best Team For The T20 World Cup appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back