Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
e085612532ff44689106fc097e2ba16a.jpeg

Free Download Homotopical Topology, Second Edition by Anatoly Fomenko , Dmitry Fuchs
English | PDF (True) | 2016 | 635 Pages | ISBN : 3319234870 | 27 MB
This textbook on algebraic topology updates a popular textbook from the golden era of the Moscow school of I. M. Gelfand. The first English translation, done many decades ago, remains very much in demand, although it has been long out-of-print and is difficult to obtain. Therefore, this updated English edition will be much welcomed by the mathematical community. Distinctive features of this book include: a concise but fully rigorous presentation, supplemented by a plethora of illustrations of a high technical and artistic caliber; a huge number of nontrivial examples and computations done in detail; a deeper and broader treatment of topics in comparison to most beginning books on algebraic topology; an extensive, and very concrete, treatment of the machinery of spectral sequences. The second edition contains an entirely new chapter on K-theory and the Riemann-Roch theorem (after Hirzebruch and Grothendieck).

[/b]

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
528fz.rar.html
NitroFlare
528fz.rar
Uploadgig
528fz.rar
NovaFile
528fz.rar
Fikper
528fz.rar.html