Years of Service

LEVEL 6
65 XP
127c12cf313e46d58a5a34b351e92399.jpeg

Free Download Guitar Bar Chords Unlocked - Barre Chord Mastery in 6 steps
Published 5/2024
Created by Erich Andreas
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 8 Lectures ( 55m ) | Size: 1.17 GB

Acoustic Guitar & Electric Guitar Guitar Lessons for Bar Chords/Barre Chords, Learn Step-by-step, 96 Chords
What you'll learn:
Guitar players will fully understand how any guitar lick/riff, chord or partial chord can be moved up the guitar neck into any key.
Learn how to systematically create a full six-string bar chord by building 2-note, 3-note, 4-note, 5-note partial chords allow the guitarists to isolate issues.
Learn how using the capo not only allows guitar players to easily play the same chord forms in any key, but the capo also allows for much easier bar chords
Learn 48 of the most widely used bar chords on the guitar based off a 5th string root.
Learn 48 of the most widely used bar chords on the guitar based off a 6th string root.
Learn the process for seamless transitioning between bar chords and open chords.
Massively boost your chord vocabulary by nearly 100 of the most used bar chords with all keys being represented.
Learn the CAGED system and how guitar bar chords dovetail perfectly into that system.
Requirements:
A guitar.
Basic fretting and picking skills is helpful.
Practice cannot be avoided.
A desire to finally conquer bar chords.
Description:
Here is the skinny on this course, but please read my story below as it will really help you understand that I was right where you were.This course is the most direct, rewarding path possible to upgrading your chord vocabulary by 96 of the most used bar chords. I use a two-prong approach to do this. First, we need to truly understand how chord shapes work and how they can easily be moved up and down the fretboard, 12x-ing ANYTHING that we learn on the guitar.The second part of this course teaches you how to think about bar chords in smaller, easier chunks. This will give you a better sense of "problem areas", which allows the guitarist to isolate and remedy any issues quickly and painlessly. Instead of "going for" a 6 note chord, getting frustrated and putting the guitar down, I walk you through a step-by-step process that is guaranteed to get you playing bar chords fast.I'll also show you the CAGED system and how bar chords dovetail nicely into all of that.Here is my story and why I created this course for you:I was like a prisoner set free.When I was 14 years old, I discovered the beautiful world of guitar. I was obsessed with every classic melody and chord progression my ears captured. I would quickly run to my guitar to replicate everything I heard. However, in a short time, I hit a wall. I found that there were certain things I could not replicate and was baffled as to why.As it turns out, I was running into riffs, licks, and even chords played by guitarists who knew the power of bar chords, which I did not. This stopped my progress on a dime. I couldn't do what they were doing because I didn't understand the shapes they played further up the neck. And on rare occasions, when my ear could figure out where they were playing, my hands did not know how to do what they were doing. I decided to grab the "bull by the horns."However, my progress was painstakingly slow. I didn't understand. I got frustrated. I thought of quitting. So, I decided to do something different.I first sought to understand how bar chord forms work across the fretboard. You know, the "theory" part. Once that clicked, I laughed at how much that made sense. As it turns out, half of my battle was done, and it was a super simple understanding that I tricked myself into not understanding. WHAT A RELIEF!!! I was like a prisoner set free from his cell. FINALLY, it now made sense.Once I learned this, I shared it with all my guitar buddies unfamiliar with bar chords.The second part was getting my fingers to do what these bar-chord players did. How can ANYONE play that chord?So although I understood the forms of the chords, I still could not play them. When learning songs, I often said, "How can ANYONE play that chord?" Have you ever said that yourself?But I was still obsessed, and NOTHING was going to stop me. My thought process was this: I can play hundreds of other bar chords if I can play a whole F bar chord. Although true, I could not play a full F major bar chord. So I did what I have gotten good at over the years.breaking stuff down and making it VERY simple.I thought if I could play a two-note version of this chord, I would eventually get to three-note versions, and so on, until I was playing all six notes from the chord.Slowly and indeed, it happened!!! And when it did, not only was I playing all those parts that I once could not play, but I was also integrating bar chords EVERYwhere, and IT FELT AMAZING!I have set you up with these videos as previews, and I can promise that if applied, it will get you playing bar chords as fast as possible.The videos I'm setting you up with today are:Course Overview/Welcome video: Get a 30,000-foot overview of what we will cover.Understanding the chord forms.Introduction to the F chord.When I unraveled this puzzle, I was elated! I expect you will be as well. As it turns out, with these tools, it was fun and doable.You've got this! Join us inside and finally conquer those bar chords!:)Erich
Who this course is for:
This course was designed to assist the guitarist who understands the game-changing effects that bar chords provide, while guiding them step-by-step through a rewarding process guaranteed to make anyone who desires, successful at bar chords.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/guitar-bar-chords-unlocked-barre-chord-mastery-in-6-steps/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
fpcde.Guitar.Bar.Chords.Unlocked..Barre.Chord.Mastery.in.6.steps.part2.rar.html
fpcde.Guitar.Bar.Chords.Unlocked..Barre.Chord.Mastery.in.6.steps.part1.rar.html
Fikper
fpcde.Guitar.Bar.Chords.Unlocked..Barre.Chord.Mastery.in.6.steps.part1.rar.html
fpcde.Guitar.Bar.Chords.Unlocked..Barre.Chord.Mastery.in.6.steps.part2.rar.html

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back