Fucked Up Minds

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
mmmmm..fuck.. mmmm.. why are u talking like that anju? i am telling all of this with respect... not every woman has such big pelvis u know.. don't worry.. u know.. i read books na.. i read that.. women like u will enjoy producing children.... tell me when it stops hurting.. i will push more

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
mmmmm..fuck.. mmmm.. why are u talking like that anju? i am telling all of this with respect... not every woman has such big pelvis u know.. don't worry.. u know.. i read books na.. i read that.. women like u will enjoy producing children.... tell me when it stops hurting.. i will push more
ahhhhhh chi vineel mmm u must have read some misogynistic books ahhhhh mmmmm yes mmmmm shut up ok i dont enjoy that ok mmmm she tells him maoning ahrd ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmm fuck mm it hurts soo much mmmmmmmm she spreads her legs fully for him mmmmm vineel mmm just keep it inside ok mmm no moving ahhhhhmmmm push more ahhhhh she moans hard unknowingly mmm
F9Sz7COa4AAXwhy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
well akka u know me na mm i am very shy mmmm i feel weird doing this with u ....but u are so happy ...soo i dont mind ...i hold her boobs mmm pressing them mm her boobs popping out her blouse ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mmmmm..aa ayess..aaa..abhi.. mmmm.....aaaaaa..fuck..aa.au say u are shy. but u are pressing my boobs so well. mm .aa. abhi. mmmm.. if u want to .. u can remove my blouse as well and press them directly.. mmm. have u ever seen my boobs before abhi?
F6SMTvTa4AAM424

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
mmmmmm..fuck.. mm.. fine.anyways... if u experience it.. u will know.. i should push huh.. ok.. he pushes further inside her pussy.. his cock goes three fourth in.. anju surprisingly feels that.. her pussy is easily taking his cock in

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
akka u like me pressing ur boobs huh mahhhhhh mmm yess mmm i want to akka mmmmm mmmmmm mmm i bend n kiss her boobs over her blouse .i suddenly move back ....akka i couldnt control mmm sorry mmmmmmmthey are soo soft ahhhh mmmm

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
150 XP
mmmmmm..fuck.. mm.. fine.anyways... if u experience it.. u will know.. i should push huh.. ok.. he pushes further inside her pussy.. his cock goes three fourth in.. anju surprisingly feels that.. her pussy is easily taking his cock in
ahhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm vineel mmm no no mmm i cant get pregnant ahhhhhhmmm what will i tell jit huh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my pussy mmmm u are soo deep ahhhhhhhhh mmm anju feeluing his cock perfectly fit her pussy mmm she suddenyl hugs him hard to her boobs ahhhhhhhhh mm eyss mmmm
GGOl5YfbcAAHbIq

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
akka u like me pressing ur boobs huh mahhhhhh mmm yess mmm i want to akka mmmmm mmmmmm mmm i bend n kiss her boobs over her blouse .i suddenly move back ....akka i couldnt control mmm sorry mmmmmmmthey are soo soft ahhhh mmmm
mmmmmm..aaaa ayess.s. ilove it abhi. mma.a yesss..aa press my boobs like that. mmmm. aaaa.yess..as u kiss her boobs over her blouse... and move back.. she suddenly pulls u back. mm. abhi.. i cant control.. remove my blouse immedaitely and take my nipple in your mouth
GDn2rl1WwAAfhIW

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
mmmmm.aaa yess.s. it feels much better now anju.... as he is about to say something.. as anju feels his cock go even deeper.. she hugs him to her boobs so hard that.. he cant breathe,.

Members

Threads

Back