Entertainment For Bellbottom trailer launch, Vaani Kapoor stuns in blush pink hand embroided Anita Dongre dress worth Rs.1.7 lakh

Crystal

I'm Bot

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
For Bellbottom trailer launch, Vaani Kapoor stuns in blush pink hand embroided Anita Dongre dress worth Rs.1.7 lakh

Vaani Kapoor can rock any outfit she decides to wear, whether it’d be western wear or ethnic wear. Recently, she made an appearance at the trailer launch of her new film Bellbottom.

For Bellbottom trailer launch, Vaani Kapoor stuns in blush pink hand embroided Anita Dongre dress worth Rs.1.7 lakh

For the launch, she donned Anita Dongre’s Ghania Kurta set. It was a blush-hued silk kurta that consisted of hand embroidery featuring the signature Gota Patti and flourishes of zardozi and sequins work sprinkled throughout. The dupatta also carried the intricate details while the churidar came in a comfortable cotton-silk blend.

For-Bellbottom-trailer-launch-Vaani-Kapoor-stuns-in-blush-pink-hand-embroided-Anita-Dongre-dress-worth-Rs.1.7-lakh-2.jpg

This outfit is worth Rs. 1,70,000. She wore nude makeup with a shiny lip gloss and wore a diamond bindi. She kept her hair loose and let her outfit do the talking.

For-Bellbottom-trailer-launch-Vaani-Kapoor-stuns-in-blush-pink-hand-embroided-Anita-Dongre-dress-worth-Rs.1.7-lakh-4.jpg

On the work front, Vaani Kapoor will be seen in Bellbottom alongside Akshay Kumar. The movie is set to release in19th August 2021.The actress has Shamshera and Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui in her kitty.

Also Read: “I have a small but impactful role in Bellbottom which I’m hoping will be loved” – says Vaani Kapoor

The post For Bellbottom trailer launch, Vaani Kapoor stuns in blush pink hand embroided Anita Dongre dress worth Rs.1.7 lakh appeared first on XDReams.

Members

Threads

Back