blissful12345

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
For the life of me, I couldn't remember why Ishan was sleeping naked next to me on the beach. It is not that I didn't enjoy occasional one-night stands. But Ishan, that was unimaginable. He was the nerd in our class. I hardly noticed him except when we were told to emulate him by our professors. He mostly kept to himself. He sort of had his nerd buddies. There was Arun, Vijay and Shilpa. One good thing about them was that they were always ready to help when approached with regard to studies. Even if I had approached him for help with my studies why am I sleeping next to naked Ishan is beyond me. It was then I realised I too am naked. Shit??! Did we really do it!!! The horror of it all. I looked around immediately. Our clothes were close by. I reached to mine and dressed quickly. I looked around it was secluded. I woke up Ishan. He saw me and wished me good morning. I gave him his clothes and told him to get dressed. He wore his clothes.
He seemed to be in his usual self. I was wondering, "How is this guy chill about the entire thing?" I was looking at him inquisitively. He looked at me and asked, "What do you want to ask? I can assure you nothing happened between us. You were drunk. All were drunk. I saw you walking away from the crowd alone. I followed you here. You undressed here and went for skinny-dipping. Before entering the water you spotted me. You said that since I saw you naked it was your turn for seeing me naked. You removed my dress. I stood still out of shock. You took me to the sea. I was with you for a time in the sea. When I wanted to get out you were telling that you wanted to stay in the water for some more time. After five minutes, when I started to come for shore you were pulling me back into waters. At last when both of us were tired you said that we should sleep naked on the beach. When I protested you said it should be that way or my clothes go into the sea. So we slept naked on the beach. I hope this answers your questioning look?"

blissful12345

OP
B

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
"It does make sense. But why would I want you to be naked and be with me."
As soon as I said this I regretted why i said this. It was just my androgyny speaking.
I wish I could ctrl+z that shit.
But I can't. Ishan heard me. He seemed miffed about the entire thing now.
I could see his nostrils flare up.
His face turned red with anger.
All of a sudden, he said, "You bitch!" and slapped me.
I fell down.
He straddled my stomach and took me by the neck.
His lips were right next to mine.
As i was thinking he was going to kiss me, he started his rant.
He said, "I only wanted to know you were safe. That's why I followed you. All your so called stupid friends were wasted and nobody was in a situation to take care of themselves. They are piled up as shit. I love you so much. Though you have no idea I have always wanted to know you were safe. You have been fucking most of the guys. That's none of my business. I really love you. I haven't told you that I love you but that doesn't mean I can't take care of you. In your drunken stupor you were entering the sea naked. What am I supposed to do! I thought you were going to commit suicide. That's why I decided to show myself at the risk of being misunderstood. I did whatever you asked me. I just wanted you to live. I know you don't like me. It's ok. I am not as schick as you. But I don't need your permission to love you."
I was surprised. But his monologue was getting tedious. I took his head in my hands and planted a kiss on his lips.

Members

Threads

Back