Years of Service

LEVEL 6
115 XP
1db60136822e224a3e09d69131637343.jpeg

Free Download Face massage to boost your confidence
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 30m | Size: 673 MB
Learn some techniques to keep your skin glowing!

What you'll learn
You will improve the look of your skin, giving it a healthy glow
Learn massage techniques to sculpt the face
Boost the blood circulation to make you feel energised and lifted..
Boost collagen, for younger looking skin
Requirements
No requirements
Description
This course will show you how to lift and sculpt your face with your hands and using some facial tools.As we age the amount of collagen reduces in our skin. When we massage the skin, the blood circulates and more nutrients and collagen are present in the skin.This course is for all levels.This course will give you a quick and easy way to brighten up your skin and leave you looking youthful, fresh and glowing.I will show you how to use a gua sha stone and explain the lymphatic system. You can activate the lymphatic system by massaging the neck, face and scalp. Practising lymphatic drainage on your face can improve your mood and the condition of your skin by draining waste and toxins from your body.I have been a massage therapist for many years. I notice the glow that clients get after having a massage. They feel better within themselves and feel more confident.Massage is also great for anxiety and stress. Include face massage into your bedtime routine to feel amazing and have great skin.I hope you enjoy this course and I am here if you have any questions or you are looking for advice.
Who this course is for
This course would suit someone who would like to tighten up and sculpt the face and neck area. If you have noticed a few lines and a little sagging, this course is for you. This course is also for you if you would like a confidence boost and have great looking skin.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/face-massage-for-fresh-youthful-and-glowing-skin/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
mnmwj.Face.massage.to.boost.your.confidence.rar.html
Fikper
mnmwj.Face.massage.to.boost.your.confidence.rar.html

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads