Abhaydixit06

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
previously I was posted in meghalaya, there we used to visit a doctor for general problems, slowly he started exploiting wife sexually, like unneccessary touching in private parts, groping her breasts, etc. Later on he was bold enough to ask her to get undressed in every visit, and it was a huge turn on for both of us, now we are posted in Kolkata, and missing that spark, anyone have any advice or any suggestions where to get such adventure.
This is superb exp. What kind of doctor was he

Abhaydixit06

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
Me and my wife went for some checkup and the doctor had to do ultra sound. So he asked to lift her t shirt and open jeans buttons only. I told my wife that he wants you to lower your jeans and lift your tshirt. She was surprised but since he was doc and i said ok to do she lifted her tshirt and lowered her jeans. and i also told her to lower her panties too. She had hairy pussy.

Doctor came inside and he was speechless for few seconds and his eyes stuck into my wifes pussy. He told what are you doing take your panties up and close your jeans , i just asked to open the buttons. And then my wife understood that i was the culprit who exposed her. She made a cunning smile and later we both laughed a lot.
So you can also visit a doctor and go for scan, purposefully ask your wife to remove clothes and say doctor has asked to do so,
She is so sporting. U mist have had a great fuck session after that

Abhaydixit06

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
One of my online friend brought his wife for a check up to me. that was the first time I met them in person. He insisted his wife had mild abdomen pain and white discharge in vagina. I was jus giving them advice while he insisted I check on her. So we decided to do simple clinical examination. I asked them to get comfortable on the examination table when I went out to grab my glove. Came back to have my jaws dropped. She was laid on the table with no pants completely exposed below her navel with open pussy. That was some experience. He jus sat next to her and enjoyed what was happening. He wanted me to do a vaginal examination saying she gets dry at times. He made her flash her boobs too. One hell of a experience
What a friend. I wonder it was just examination or he wanted to show her to you

Abhaydixit06

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
Hi I am Santhosh,
I have taken my wife to an Ayurveda center where the main massager was an old man. He made my wife lay down with a towel only, later he massaged her entire back. She had to open her bra and panty as well , the sight of her naked back was a exciting feel ...
The old man got the enjoyment of a lifetime. If it was only back massaging why did she have to remove her panties alao

Members

Threads

Back