News ENG vs IND Head to Head Records, England’s Head-to-Head Record Against India – India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
India vs England (Image Credits: Twitter)

ENG vs IND Head to Head Records, England’s Head-to-Head Record Against India – India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI. India and England are set to battle against each other in the ODI series. ENG vs IND 1st ODI is set to be played on July 12 (Tuesday) at Kennington Oval Stadium in London.

India is led by Rohit Sharma in ENG vs IND ODI series while England is led by Jos Buttler. India lost the one-off Test to England in the series earlier. However, India managed to outplay England in the three-match T20I series 2-1.

ICC Teams Rankings | ICC Players Rankings

Hardik Pandya

Hardik Pandya. Image: Twitter

Also Read: ENG vs IND: We Had A Slightly Above Par Score – Jos Buttler After Winning The 3rd T20I vs India

India defeated England in the 1st T20I by 50 runs. Batting first, India slammed a mammoth total of 198-8 with a fifty by Hardik Pandya. Later, India restricted England to 148 all-out to win the match convincingly. Hardik Pandya hunted 4 wickets for the team and won the man of the match award.

Ravindra Jadeja (Image Credits: Twitter)

Ravindra Jadeja (Image Credits: Twitter)

Also Read: ENG vs IND: Happy To Get The Player Of The Match – Reece Topley

In the 2nd T20I, England asked India to bat first and the latter piled up 170-8 on the scoreboard. Ravindra Jadeja hit a crucial 46-run knock. Later, with a three-wicket haul by Bhuvneshwar Kumar, India bowled out England for 121 and won by 49 runs.

Dawid Malan

Dawid Malan (Credits: Twitter)

Also Read: IND vs ENG: He Pretty Much Did Everything Right Today – Rohit Sharma Defends Virat Kohli After His Failure In 3rd T20I

In ENG vs IND 3rd T20I, England won the toss and opted to bat first. They slammed a gigantic total of 215-7 with a 77-run knock by Dawid Malan. Later, Suryakumar Yadav slammed a century for India, taking the team to 198-9. India lost the match by 17 runs but won the series 2-1.

ENG vs IND Head to Head Records, England’s Head-to-Head Record Against India – India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

Rohit Sharma Jos Buttler, ENG vs IND

Rohit Sharma Jos Buttler. Image: BCCI/Twitter

Also Read: “Umran Malik Is Just An Overglorified Dinda” – Twitter Reacts As Umran Leaks 56 Runs In 3rd T20I vs England In Nottingham

ENG vs IND Head-to-Head Records

Stats​
Matches​
ENG Won​
IND Won​
Tied​
Overall
103​
43​
55​
2​
At Kennington Oval Stadium, London
8​
5​
2​
0​
In the last 5 matches
5​
3​
2​
0​
In England​
42​
22​
16​
1​

Successful Head-to-Head Records in 1st Batting vs 2nd Batting

Innings ENG WonIND Won
First Batting1922
Second Batting2433

ENG vs IND- Top players’ stats

Stats
ENG​
IND​
Highest Individual ScoreAndrew Strauss- 158Yuvraj Singh- 150
Best Batting AverageJoe Root- 56.0Mohammad Azharuddin- 65.07
Most runsIan Bell- 1163MS Dhoni- 1546
Best economy rateJamie Dalrymple- 1.25Kirti Azad- 2.33
Most wicketsJames Anderson- 40Ravindra Jadeja- 37
Best Bowling figuresRonnie Irani- 5/26Ashish Nehra- 6/23

Get All Cricket match prediction and fantasy Tips – CLICK HERE

Cricket Match Prediction | Today Match Fantasy Prediction | Fantasy Cricket Tips | Cricket News and Updates | Cricket Live Score

The post ENG vs IND Head to Head Records, England’s Head-to-Head Record Against India – India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back