Announcement Earn Money with XDreams

Night Warrior

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kaise partycipate kare sirf hindi ke thread me story likh di to participate mana jayega agar kahi or likhni hai to link share karo pleas

meri story kisi aur site par chal rahi hai agar unhe copy paste kiya to froud mana jayega kya
Yes app jis language me story likhna chate h usko us section me post kar de.

And jo story apki other sites par chal rahi usko post kar sakte h

mallufan

Reaction score
Earn Money with XDreams
Hi All,
We have taken some decisions to serve better and support our members, XDReams is going to pay for the content posted on this site. And these payment will be processed every month between 10-15th on monthly basis.

XDReams is going pay our members for their content and their earnings can be shown in user profile as XD Coins these 2 Coins is equals to Rs. 1/- and these coins will be earned through general activity like posting stories, videos, images, PDF and giving likes for others posts etc.... This will start from 17-11-2021.

Terms & Conditions:
1). Duplicate posts will not be considered.(If found such type of content will be removed without any prior intimation).
2). Spamming will not be allowed and if anyone tries to spam will be banned permanently.
3). Money making links & personal/other sites promotions will not be allowed.
4). Content will be counted from all the sections.
5). XDReams staff members will verify the content and paid based on the post category.
6). Minimum withdrawal is 1000 XD Coins.

Share your content in XDReams and start "Earning Money" :thumbup:

Last Edit: 21-11-21

Best Regards,
Addicted
My XD coins not increasing.

How to redeem coins ?

Addicted

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My XD coins not increasing.

How to redeem coins ?
Hi You have posted very less content this month, hence you are not able to see any major increase in your XD Coins. If you want to earn more post more content.

You can send a PM to admin copying me, with the details how you want to receive money based on that payment will be processed.

Addicted

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Payments will be processed through PayPal or Paytm. Once you reach minimum withdrawal coins you can send direct MSG to me and Admin along with withdrawal details, after this we will transfer the money to you.

Top Bottom