Down to Business 51 Industry Leaders Share Practical Advice on How to Become a Young Entrepreneur

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
049fece8309da550d0716c7841813e66.jpeg

Free Download Down to Business: 51 Industry Leaders Share Practical Advice on How to Become a Young Entrepreneur by Fenley Scurlock, Jason Liaw
English | March 5th, 2024 | ISBN: 0593651596 | 416 pages | True EPUB | 27.70 MB
You have a start-up idea but ... where do you go from there? Two teen entrepreneurs bring together 51 influential business leaders for Q&As about starting a business, finding success, and, yes, making money.

Fifteen-year-olds Fenley Scurlock and Jason Liaw had both started businesses by the time they'd reached middle school. In this groundbreaking book, these young entrepreneurs interview leaders involved with brand-name businesses like MasterClass, Hallmark, IKEA, Parachute, and more.
They ask questions every burgeoning exec wants to know: How can I get started? Is college worth it? What skills do I need? How did YOU make it big?
In a book that's unlike any book out there-for kid or adult entrepreneurs-Fenley and Jason give readers access to leading innovators, inventors, and executives as they tell their stories and provide tips to a new generation of bosses.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
bf4gs.rar.html
NitroFlare
bf4gs.rar
Uploadgig
bf4gs.rar
Fikper
bf4gs.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members