Incest Divine Touch of the Yakshini

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
Year 1910 - Somewhere in the Himalayas, Indian subcontinent.

Urmi sat on a rock near the gurgling stream, her feet in the water. She looked on sadly at the funeral pyre burning on the other side of the stream.

A lone man in his early 60s stood beside the pyre, tears streaming down his cheeks. The man could not see Urmi; she was a Yakshini, after all. Mortal eyes could never perceive the celestial beings, even though she was always around him and his mother. The mother was now gone, having passed away peacefully in her sleep the previous night.

Urmi felt a rift, in the dimensional fabric of the world, behind her. She turned back and saw a sliver of bright light coming from a thin line suspended in the air. The light grew brighter as the rift widened and another Yakshini came through it. The visitor sealed the rift behind her, closing the portal, and walked towards Urmi. The grieving man, on the other side of the stream, saw nothing.

"Chandrika! Glad to see you. I hoped you'd come," said Urmi, getting up from the rock.

The two Yakshinis embraced each other in greeting.

"Of course, I came. There are so few of them left anyways. These two were one of my recent favorite couples."

They watched the burning pyre in silence. "I am done, Urmi. I am ready to go back to Swarg Lok," said Chandrika.

"How can you say that? I thought, we both agreed to stay and continue the task, like Lady Rati had assigned us."

"And how is that task progressing? Huh! Once there were thousands of us here. Now it's just the two of us that still linger, like fools!"

"I still have hope."

"Hope! What hope is left? Look around. Humans no longer act on their incestuous desires as they once did. Everything is taboo for them now. It's over Urmi. Accept it."

Urmi was well aware of Chandrika's frustrations. Every time a member of an incestuous couple died, Urmi would hear these angry outbursts from her. They missed the old days when humans were more expressive with their sexual desires, sans boundaries.

Chandrika calmed down and said, "I am going home, Urmi. I urge you to come with me."

"I can't. I have to try."

Chandrika nodded as if she expected this reply. "Farewell then, old friend." She embraced Urmi. "Until we meet again."

Urmi watched as Chandrika's essence started sparkling and disintegrating in the air with the last rays of the setting sun. Within few moments, her last friend disappeared from the mortal world. Urmi stood alone near the stream, contemplating her next move.

Year 1914 - The village of Vrindavan, Western Ghats, India.

The collective mood in the council meeting was gloomy. All five members sat on the floor in a circle with somber expressions on their faces.

"What about the other crops? Can we save them?" asked Shakuntala. She was 40 years old and a teacher at the gurukul.

"I have no answers at this point," said Sharad. He was 45 years old and an experienced farmer, who also dabbled in botanical studies. He assisted other farmers in the village with fertilizers, pest control and better cultivation methods. "Could be some new type of pest we've never dealt with before. But I can't see the actual pest itself, only the symptoms and the damage."

Sharad had just come back from visiting farmer Jayant's farm on the outskirts of the village. The plants had decayed suddenly in a matter of days without any apparent reason. The entire crop in the farm had been destroyed and the disease was spreading quickly to the other farms. The farmers had called upon the village council to assess the situation and suggest a solution.

Shakuntala looked at Acharya and Yashoda who were deep in thought. The 75-year-old man was the head of the council and ran the gurukul with his 70-year-old wife. In addition to being the village school, the gurukul also served as the council's office.

"See if you can find some cure for this new pest. Losing entire crops like this is disastrous," said Acharya.

"Yes sir. I am already on it," said Sharad.

"What else do we have on the agenda?" asked Yashoda.

"I have another troubling matter to report," said Omkar. He was 46 years old and served as the village doctor. "When I visited Jayant's farm earlier today with Sharad, I noticed the farmer looked unwell. I went with him to his house and checked him and family. They all seem to be afflicted with some strange ailment. I pray it's not some kind of plague. I have given them medications for now but will monitor them regularly."

"Our village in secluded and cut off from rest of the world. Getting help from the villages on the other side of the mountains would be difficult," remarked Yashoda

Shakuntala looked at the idol in the corner of the room. Oh, Lord Ganesha, what's happening?

The events discussed in the council meeting still weighed heavily on Shakuntala's mind the next morning. Her reverie was broken by a sudden splash of water on her face. She recoiled with the sensation and heard laughter from her friends.

It was early morning and she was in the waterfall, bathing with her friends. Omkar's wife, Rukmini, was 42 years old and a fellow teacher at the gurukul. Sharad's wife, Narmada, was 39 and a home-maker. They were her closest friends and confidant.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
The three friends, along with other women, bathed together every morning in the small waterfall upstream of the river which flowed beside the village. The spot was secluded and offered the women much needed privacy and an avenue for womanly conversations and gossip.

The women were mostly unclothed except for a strip of cloth tied around their chest, covering their breasts and a loincloth covering their nether regions. The three friends were of the same wheatish complexion and had long hairs, but their body types were very different from each other.

Shakuntala had an average height and medium build, like most women in the village. Her round breasts were just the right size and sat firmly on her chest without any sag. Rukmini was the thinnest of the three and the tallest woman in the village. She had smaller breasts which didn't jut out too much from her chest. Narmada was a bit shorter than Shakuntala, a bit more voluptuous and curvier, with breasts larger than the other two women.

"Daydreaming already, Shaku?" asked Rukmini, laughing after having splashed water on her.

"It's nothing. Was just thinking about the meeting we had yesterday."

"Yeah, Sharad told me about it. Really worrying. He left today at daybreak to collect herbs from the forest for the pesticide," said Narmada.

"Everything will be fine, girls! Stop worrying. Come closer, I want to share something interesting with you," said Rukmini.

Shakuntala waded through the shallow water and the three friends converged, away from the other village women.

"Lately, Angad has been behaving strangely around me. Have you noticed anything strange with Sanket and Vatsal?" asked Rukmini.

Shakuntala's son, Sanket, Rukmini's son Angad and Narmada's son Vatsal were best friends, like their mothers. The three boys were all 18 years old and inseparable.

"What kind of strange?" asked Shakuntala.

"He's been trying to spy on me and Pushpa whenever we change our clothes. Omkar told me that he caught Angad the other day." Pushpa was Rukmini's 20-year-old daughter.

"I am not sure if Vatsal's done something like that. You know how shy he is, more reserved than the other boys," said Narmada.

Shakuntala looked at Narmada and said, "Well, I am not sure about spying, but Sanket's been ogling at me since last few weeks. I feel weirdly conscious under his stare. It's like he's seeing me for the first time."

Rukmini giggled.

"How can you find this funny? What did Omkar say?" asked Shakuntala

"He said it's fairly common for young boys to be interested in the female body; even that of their mothers or sisters. We did speak to Angad on how inappropriate this is. I don't think he's spied on us ever since. But now, he's started being physically affectionate with me."

"How so?" asked Narmada.

"Well, mostly hugs and kisses. He tried the same with Pushpa too, but she kicked his posterior!" said Rukmini, laughing. She then lowered her voice conspiratorially and said, "But I let him. And, I might've even overlooked a few quick feels he's had of my breasts!"

Rukmini laughed, watching the look of shock on her friends' faces. "Oh, come on! It's just a bit of fun. I am sure it's only a passing phase; until he starts getting interested in girls his age."

Within the next 3 months, the sickness of the plants spread, destroying other crops, fruits and vegetables in the village. Nothing Sharad did, was able to stop the plants from dying. Even the bigger trees started showing early signs of decay.

Farmer Jayant succumbed to his illness. His family followed, few days later. Whatever new disease had afflicted them, spread across the village, leaving few dead or dying. There was no recovering from it. Once someone was afflicted, it was just a matter of time until their demise. The symptoms of the disease varied for different patients, which perplexed Omkar and made it difficult to find a cure.

The village council met regularly to assess the situation. Having exhausted all options, they finally decided to consult with the wise sages and scholars who lived in the nearby mountains.

The five council members journeyed to the mountains and met Maharishi Vedant. The Maharishi was a 90-year-old sage and considered to be the wisest and most learned among them. They discussed at length about the troubles of the village. The Maharishi asked his disciples to assist Sharad and Omkar in finding a cure for the diseases afflicting the plants and the villagers. He suggested the council to arrange for a yagna to be performed in the village, requesting divine intervention and help from the deities.

On the next auspicious date, the Maharishi and his disciples arrived in the village for the yagna. In the open space, next to the village temple, they lit a large ceremonial sacred fire. They chanted powerful mantras from the religious texts, the Vedas and the Upanishads. All villagers, who were still in good health, gathered around the fire, hands folded in prayer. The sages offered oblations and libations of ghee and coconut into the sacred fire as offerings to the deities and other celestial divinities; invoking them and appealing for their help.

Shakuntala felt the pleasure coursing through her pussy. She was lying on the ground, over soft grass, underneath a tree.

She felt stuffed, a long, thick cock filling her and thrusting into her again and again. She writhed with passion and touched the chest of the man. Never had her husband's cock brought her such pleasures before.

She placed her hands on the tree trunk and felt a vast consciousness touching her mind, opening up her senses. She heard a female voice in her head. "Help me help you."

She opened her eyes and saw her son's lust filled face looking back as he made sweet love to her.

Shakuntala jolted and sat up. It was the middle of the night. She was on her bed, with her husband, Jaidev, fast asleep next to her. Oh! Thank Lord Ganesha! It was just a dream. A very strange, disturbing, but erotic dream. She felt her pussy with her fingers; it was soaking wet. She eyed her sleeping husband longingly. It had been a while since they had made love.

It had been a long and tiring day for all of them due to the yagna. She got up from her bed and peered into her son's room. Sanket was asleep on his bed wearing only his loincloth. She knew he slept bare bodied due to the summer heat. A small oil lamp burned dimly in his room providing faint illumination. As she stared at his sleeping form, she realized how much her son had grown.

He was no longer the scrawny little kid he was, few years ago. He had grown taller and slightly muscular in the last year, with all the trekking and rock-climbing he did with his friends, Angad and Vatsal. With changes in his physique, he had also found a new confidence in displaying physical affection towards her.

Just like Rukmini had mentioned about Angad; Sanket too had been getting more physically affectionate with her. He regularly kissed her cheeks and hugged her, sometimes from behind; his hands on the bare skin of her waist above her saree. Though she didn't encourage those actions, she also never rebuked him for the same. She felt that maybe some part of her subconscious mind enjoyed her son's attention; something she no longer received from her husband as often as she would have liked.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
But never before had she actively thought of her son in a sexual manner. And never before had she seen such a vivid and erotic dream about him. Perplexed and tired, she got back to sleep wondering about that strange female voice she'd heard.

The next morning was awkward for Shakuntala. Every time she looked at her son, she remembered her dream from the previous night. The lust in Sanket's eyes and the passion on his face as he had made love to her was priceless. It made her pussy moist thinking about it, as she prepared the morning meal in the kitchen.

Suddenly she felt her son's hands on her waist and a kiss on the back of her neck. He had stealthily crept up behind her while she was busy with her thoughts. The kiss on the back of the neck was new, he had never done that before. It sent shivers down her spine and a tingling in her pussy.

"Love you, ma," he said and hugged her tightly from behind.

"Love you too, my boy," she said, smiling but conflicted in her mind. She felt something poking into her butt and realized it was his erect cock. She quickly disengaged from his embrace and said, "Can you call your father, dear? Food's ready."

As Sanket and Jaidev ate their morning meal, Shakuntala kept glancing at her son's crotch. He had definitely been hard, but had hidden his erection in the folds of his dhoti. He looked up from his food and their eyes met, making her self-conscious. Get a grip, woman! He's your son, for crying out loud!

Shakuntala rocked up and down on her knees. Her lover lay under her, thrusting up his hips, driving his manhood into her, in sync with her rocking motion.

She looked around her. It was a small grove. She was underneath a tree with small red flowers scattered all over the ground. The place looked familiar but surreal at the same time. She realized she was in the grove of ashoka trees behind the village temple.

She clutched the base of the tree as her lover picked up his speed of thrusting. He grunted and she felt her pussy inundated with his seeds. She looked down to see her son's face contorted with orgasmic pleasure.

She cried out as her own orgasm hit her and heard that same female voice again. "Help me help you."

Her eyes opened. She was in her bed with her fingers buried in her flooded pussy. She realized she had just fingered herself to orgasm. This was the second dream in 3 days that she'd had about her son. Looking out the window, she saw it was still a few hours till dawn. She got up and went to her son's room to check on him.

Sanket was asleep on his bed. In the dim light of the oil lamp, Shakuntala saw that his loincloth had come undone. His phallus was hard and stood erect, free from its confines. She gasped as she glimpsed her son's manhood for the first time in years. A sudden overpowering urge came upon her, to hold and feel the hard cock on display. Before she could control herself, she was inside the room, standing next to his bed. She bent down to take a proper look at her son's cock. It was as thick as her husband's but definitely longer. It bobbed slightly with his breathing. She slowly extended her hand. It was so close now, almost within reach.

Suddenly, he stirred in his sleep and she came back to her senses. Coming out of her daze, she quickly went back to her bed, ashamed at her desires but aroused at the same time.

Three nights later, Shakuntala had another dream.

She was standing alone, near an ashoka tree within the grove. Sanket wasn't there with her. She saw a column of bright light, floating in the air in the center of the grove. She walked towards it. There was a strange warmth and comfort radiating out of the column of light, which attracted her towards it. The light was so bright that staring directly into it made her eyes hurt. She thought she could detect the presence of a feminine form within the light; long hair, an oval face and a thin feminine figure which shifted every time she tried to look at it.

As she walked towards the light, she became aware that she wasn't alone in the grove. She saw Rukmini and Narmada coming out from the shadows of the trees, drawn towards the light. They all looked at one another in surprise and were intrigued with the column of light.

"Welcome, my dears."

Shakuntala heard a female voice address them. The voice seemed to come out of the light but she felt it inside her head.

"Who are you?" she asked and simultaneously heard Rukmini asking, "What's happening?" and Narmada asking, "Where am I?" Their questions echoed in her head.

She realized that neither she nor her friends had actually opened their mouths. They had asked the questions in their minds and they were hearing each other's thoughts.

"Patience, dear ladies. All shall be revealed shortly. I pray you listen to me keenly as time is short. I cannot hold this shared dreamscape for long," the female voice said.

"My name in Urmi. I am a Yakshini. I was drawn to this place by the yagna performed few days ago and have taken residence in this ashoka grove. I sense a great imbalance in nature around this place, which is destroying the plant and human life here. If left unchecked, the imbalance would end all life in this place and leave it a desolate wasteland. I can restore the natural balance in the environment and heal the diseased."

"Oh! Thank Lord Ganesha! Our prayers are heard!" cried out Narmada, ecstatic.

"I am afraid it's not that simple," said Urmi

"I don't understand. You can save our village, can't you?" asked Rukmini

"I can. But sadly, I lack the power to do so. Which is why I need all your help."

"You're a celestial being. How can we, possibly, help you?" asked Shakuntala

"You do not realize it yet, my dear, but within all of you, lies the source of my power. You three can help me replenish my energy and with that I can help you by restoring this place back to health."

"Then please tell us, how to help you? We're desperate," cried out Rukmini.

"All three of you have to make love to your sons," proclaimed Urmi.

"What?" said Shakuntala, looking at her friends in confusion, "Is that what these dreams are all about?"

"Yes," said Urmi. "Thousands of years ago, at the dawn of human civilization, I and some of my fellow Yakshas & Yakshinis were assigned a very specific task. The great Lady Rati, the Goddess of Love & Lust, asked us to spread love among the humans. Incestuous love!

"We did as tasked and the early humans reveled in their love and lust for their own kin. We are nature spirits and we derived our powers from the orgasmic energies of those incestuous couplings. We spread the love and the lust, and also kept the humans healthy and prosperous by maintaining the balance of nature around them.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
"Alas, the humans gradually became corrupted with their own clever minds. They formed rigid societies and cultures, binding each other with laws, rules and traditions that they imposed upon themselves and others. Slowly, incestuous love became a taboo for them and they stopped indulging in their desires.

"As the humans suppressed their incestuous desires, we started losing our powers. One by one, all my friends, frustrated and dejected, departed the mortal world until I alone was left. My powers are severely diminished now, as you all have almost forgotten about incestuous love. I can no longer take physical form and have to dwell among the trees in spirit form.

"The yagna acted as a massive beacon and drew me to this place. I partook some of the offerings of the yagna and was able to strengthen myself but it wasn't enough. Conversing with you through your dreams is taking a toll on me and this shared dream is especially taxing."

"Why did you choose the three of us?" asked Narmada

"When I settled here, I sensed incestuous desires within you. And let me assure you, your sons desire you as well. It's the purest form of love. A mother's love for her son taken to the zenith through sexual union. I want to help you realize your innermost desire."

"Thats preposterous! I don't desire my son!" Shakuntala cried out.

"But sub-consciously you do, my dear. You know this, in your heart, to be true."

The column of light suddenly blinked and wavered.

"I must end this dream soon. I cannot hold it much longer."

Rukmini looked at Shakuntala and Narmada and then asked, "Tell us what to do."

"In order to help me regain my strength, you need to act upon your incestuous desires. When you do, you need to fornicate with your sons in this grove, at the base of the ashoka trees. Touch the trees when you attain orgasm. They are a conduit to transfer your spiritual orgasmic energies to me. Once rejuvenated, I will help you. You have my word. But I urge you, do not take long to decide.

I am almost spent. I cannot reach out to you further. The fate of the village lies on you. Choose wisely. Farewell."

"...then the column of light went out and I woke up in my bed," said Shakuntala.

She, Rukmini and Narmada had just narrated their dreams to Yashoda. It was the morning after they had experienced the shared dream. At day break Shakuntala had found Rukmini and Narmada knocking on her front door. After quickly corroborating that all three had seen the same dream, they had rushed to Acharya's house. There, in the privacy of the backyard, they had confided everything to Yashoda, trusting the wisdom of the old lady to guide them.

Yashoda listened to them with rapt attention throughout and then went deep in thought.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Rukmini.

"Getting contacted in your dreams by celestial beings is not unheard of. So, it doesn't surprise me. I'd heard many such occurrences of it when I was a child, though it rarely happens now. And as the Yakshini mentioned, sexual relations among kin, was indeed widely accepted and practiced in the days of old. Even our ancient religious texts and scriptures mention about it. So, I don't think any less of you for desiring your sons," said the old lady, looking at them. All three friends blushed under Yashoda's stare.

She continued, "The only matter bothering me is whether we can trust this... Urmi. Mind you, not all celestial beings are benevolent. There are many legends about nature spirits playing cruel jokes on humans. It might simply be for their mirth or something more sinister. We never know what their true intentions are. I feel it would be best to consult the Maharishi and seek his guidance."

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
Later in the morning, the four women journeyed to the mountains to meet the sage. Maharishi heard them with patience. After some thought, he asked, "Do you know the legend of the Lady Rati, as told in one of our most revered scriptures, the Vishnu Purana?"

Shakuntala knew of Lady Rati but wasn't aware of her legend. She looked at Rukmini and Narmada who also looked like they didn't know. Yashoda obviously knew of the legend but kept quiet.

Maharishi recounted the tale to the women.

"Lady Rati, as we know is the Goddess of Lust & Sexual Desires. She is the female counterpart and wife of Lord Kama, the God of Love & Passion.

"The Vishnu Purana, tells the legend of Kama and how his body was turned to ashes by a furious Lord Shiva for interrupting His meditation. Mad with grief, Rati begged Lord Shiva to resurrect her husband. The ever-merciful Lord Shiva was moved by her sorrow. He promised her that Kama would be reborn as Pradyumna and she would find him in the demon, Sambara's palace.

"The asura king, Sambara had been wreaking havoc on mankind and deities alike, for quite some time. It was prophesized that he would die at the hands of Pradyumna. Rati assumed the form of a servant in the asura's palace kitchens and awaited the return of her husband.

"Sambara had heard of the prophecy about his death. So, when Pradyumna was born, he abducted the infant and threw him in the sea to die. There, the infant was swallowed up by a large fish but stayed alive within its belly due to his divine powers.

"By the twist of fate, that same fish was caught and brought into the asura's kitchen to be served as food. When Rati cut open the fish, she discovered the infant within. She secretly raised the boy as her son, with Pradyumna believing Rati to be his mother.

"As the boy reached adulthood, Rati's passionate feelings and sexual desires started manifesting towards him. Conflicted, he rejected her physical advances thinking it incestuous. That was when she revealed her true form and reminded him of his identity and past life. She also revealed to him his purpose in this new life; to kill Sambara and bring peace to the world.

"Finding out his true purpose, Pradyumna fought the asura and slayed him in battle. Having fulfilled his destiny, he finally returned home to his parents with Rati as his wife."

The Maharishi completed his tale. All were silent for a moment. Rukmini asked, "Does that mean, Lady Rati married the boy she raised as her son?"

"That's one way to look at it, my child. When you said that the Yakshini was tasked by Lady Rati to spread incestuous love, it brought this legend to my mind. It may so happen that the Goddess of Lust may have wanted us mortals to feel the desires of incest, in a way like she did. The Yakshini might be telling the truth after all."

"Maharishi, what do you reckon we should do?" pleaded Narmada.

"Your choices are limited. I just got word from my disciples that they have failed to find any cure for the diseases. They reckon the sickness and death of the plants and the villagers may be due to reasons beyond our understanding. This makes me think that there might be some truth to the Yakshini's claim about the imbalances in nature.

"We've tried everything we could and failed. If things are allowed to continue unchecked then it will be the end of your village and all its people. The Yakshini is your only hope now. I suggest you heed her words and trust her."

The journey back to the village was a quiet and uneventful as they all walked in silence. Shakuntala pondered over the Maharishi's advice. While they had not explicitly said so; she knew that Rukmini and Narmada secretly desired their sons. She, herself, found it difficult to accept her own desires for Sanket. Though in her heart she knew it to be true, her conscious mind rebelled against the thought of sexually uniting with her own son.

They reached the village just before nightfall and proceeded to their homes. When Shakuntala reached her house, she found Sanket and Angad outside. Angad was consoling a visibly distraught and tearful Sanket. She rushed into the house to find Omkar tending to an unconscious Jaidev. Her husband had fallen sick with the disease.

It was close to midnight as Shakuntala walked towards the waterfall, carrying a lantern for illumination in the dark. On the way, she was joined by Rukmini and Narmada. Rukmini had brought along Pushpa for help and company. It was five days after their meeting with the Maharishi. The three friends were getting prepared to have incestuous sex with their sons that night.

They reached the women's bathing spot near the waterfall where the village barber's wife awaited them. Silently, the three women removed their sarees and undressed. They had seen each other in underclothes many a times, but tonight, they got completely naked for the first time. They avoided looking at each other to preserve some modicum of modesty.

Each of them took their turn to get their body hairs shaved clean by the barber's wife. Shakuntala couldn't help but glance at her friends in the lantern light. Rukmini's small but shapely breasts on her thin and long frame made her look much younger. Narmada's large heavy breasts complimented her voluptuous figure. While her own breasts were round, compact and sat firmly on her chest.

Their body hairs removed, the women smeared a paste of turmeric, sandalwood and other herbs all over their bodies, with Pushpa's help. They bathed in the waterfall and dried themselves. Pushpa handed them their garments for the night's event; sarees made of thin white cotton fabric. They wore no underclothes and wrapped the sarees around their bodies. The thin fabric clung to their damp skin, not leaving much to imagination.

They said their farewell to Pushpa and the barber's wife and set off towards the temple. They took an alternate route to avoid going through the village; the rest of the villagers had no idea of the events planned for the night.

Shakuntala's mind wandered over the events of the last few days. Jaidev's sickness had removed any doubt from her mind. The Yakshini was her only hope now, to save her husband and the rest of the village. Rukmini and Narmada had concurred. The women had revealed their dreams to their families and discussed about taking the next step. The husbands had found it all strange and weird, but given their dire situation and the Maharishi's advice, they had agreed to their wives' proposal. The boys hardly needed any convincing; they already desired their mothers, like the Yakshini had hinted at.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
"Here, eat this," said Rukmini, handing Shakuntala and Narmada a ball of khoya, each.

"What's this?" asked Narmada, taking a bite of the soft ball of condensed sweetened milk.

"You realize how potent those boys' seeds would be? I have no intentions of getting pregnant by Angad. So, I got this from Omkar. Powdered herbs and roots to prevent conception. I mixed it with khoya to mask the terrible taste."

They reached the temple premises, where their sons and Yashoda awaited them. The boys were garbed in white dhoti but were otherwise bare bodied. Together, they entered the temple and prayed to Lord Ganesha for the success of their endeavor, with Yashoda performing the ceremonial puja. The women paired up with their sons and proceeded towards the grove, carrying lit earthen oil lamps, smoldering incense sticks and holy Ganga water with them.

The air within the grove smelled fresh and fragrant, and red ashoka flowers were scattered everywhere on the ground. Shakuntala led Sanket to the tree she had seen in her dreams. Rukmini and Narmada did likewise.

Placing their oil lamps and incense sticks near the base of the tree, Shakuntala faced her son. The enormity of what was about to happen hit her. She had a sudden, overpowering urge to kiss him. It was as if the air around her was filled with aphrodisiac and made her dizzy with lust. What's happening to me? Are you doing this, Urmi?

Before she could think further, Sanket held her waist and pulled her to him, hugging her tightly. She melted in his embrace, surrendering herself to the overwhelming passion and lust she felt. She kissed her son on his lips for the first time, not as a mother but as a lover, eager to be joined with him in sexual union.

"I love you, ma. I have wanted to do this for so long!" said Sanket.

"I love you too, my child," replied Shakuntala, immediately feeling strange calling him a child, given what they were about to do. He'll always be my child; nothing can change that.

She smiled at him as she felt his erection poking into her tummy. Lowering her hand down to his crotch, she touched her son's cock through the fabric of his dhoti, feeling his hardness. He groaned and pressed his lips again on hers. Sensing his eagerness, she gave him a quick kiss and said, "Not yet. There's still some rituals to be done."

She pulled the knot of his dhoti and unwrapped the cloth from around his waist. It came free and her son stood naked before her. She marveled at his physique; broad shoulders, wide chest, flat tummy, strong arms and legs. And a thick hard phallus.

She got on her knees. Sprinkling some holy Ganga water on his cock, she took it in her hands and cleansed it. He also was hairless in his pubic region, having undergone the same preparation as her. He sighed as she touched her adult erect manhood for the first time. She spread the holy water all over his genitals, purifying it ritually and then tied a ceremonial thread around his cock and balls. His groin smelled of sandalwood, from his bath earlier. He was fully hard now, veins bulging on his erect cock as the thread kept the blood trapped in there.

"Have you done it?" asked Shakuntala. Sanket nodded, yes.

Good. I hope he'll last till I climax. She had asked her son to masturbate before coming to the temple. It was something that she and her friends had decided to ask their virgin, sexually inexperienced sons to do. The boys had to last inside their mature motherly pussies till they attained orgasm, which was the most crucial part of this endeavor.

She got up to her feet and said, "Now cleanse me."

He pulled at the folds of her saree and slowly unwrapped her body. When her breasts came into full view, he lunged at them with passion, sucking at her left nipple. Shakuntala groaned at the sudden pleasure coursing through her body. She playfully patted her son on his shoulder and said, "Patience, my love. Cleanse me and then you can have me."

Reluctantly, Sanket released her nipple from his mouth and completed undressing her. Finally, she stood completely naked in front of her son. He gasped and said, "Ma, you're so beautiful!"

She blushed under his lustful stare and sat down on the soft grass under the base of the tree. Leaning back, she rested against the tree with her legs bent at the knee. She slowly parted her legs, spreading them wide, opening up her most intimate region to her son.

Sanket's eyes were fixed on her pussy as he knelt between her legs. He dipped his fingers in the holy water and sprinkled them on her crotch. With trembling fingers, he touched her hairless pussy and spread the drops around. A moan escaped Shakuntala, as her neglected pussy was cleansed by her son. She was instantly wet with arousal and soon his fingers became slippery from her juices as he rubbed her labial lips.

Just then she heard a loud female moan and a male grunt and turned her head to see behind Sanket. Few feet away, at one end of the grove, she saw Vatsal's naked back and taut butts heaving between Narmada's upturned legs. At another end of the grove towards her left, Rukmini rode Angad's cock silently with intense pleasure on her face as Angad fondled her breasts.

Shakuntala moaned again as she felt her son's finger invading her pussy. Sanket inserted his index finger into her as far as his knuckle and wriggled it inside her, sending tingles up her body. He quickly added his middle finger in her and slowly moved them in and out. Delirious with lust, she pushed him and made him sit on the ground with his legs out bent at the knees. She straddled him and he encircled his arms around her lower back. With her knees on the soft grass, she took his hard cock in her hand and rubbed the tip on her wet pussy lips, lubricating it, preparing it for entry into her most forbidden place. He kissed her breasts and licked her erect nipples.

She fed her son's erection into her labial lips and slowly sat down, engulfing her cock with her pussy walls. Mother and son gasped and moaned together as they finally became one, joined in incestuous union. Pleasure coursed through her body like electricity as she took her son's virginity. She felt stuffed like never before.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
The grove suddenly became luminescent with tiny floating lights as a swarm of glowing fireflies entered and moved among the trees. The mothers and sons continued their incestuous dance, writhing and moaning in ecstasy.

Shakuntala moved up and down slowly on her son's cock as he kissed her neck, chest and breasts. Tears of joy openly ran down her cheeks as she cried freely, experiencing the oneness with her own offspring. It was as if her pussy whole-heartedly welcomed her own flesh back into her after all these years.

After continuing the slow love-making for some time, she sensed his yearning for some faster action. She disengaged from him, her pussy making a squelching sound as it released her son's cock from its grip. Laying down on the ground, she spread her legs wide open and beckoned him. He got on top of her and lowered himself into her, plunging his manhood deep into her wet pussy. With lustful urgency, he made love to her with long powerful thrusts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her. Raising her hips, she matched his thrusts, driving his cock deeper into her pussy with each thrust.

The grove was filled with moans and grunts of the mothers and sons as the fireflies swirled around. Having masturbated earlier, the boys were able to last longer, slowly taking their mothers to climax.

Thrusting into her, Sanket took her sensitive, erect nipple into his mouth and gently bit on it. That drove her crazy and Shakuntala gripped the base of the ashoka tree as her orgasm hit her. The flames of the oil lamps next to her suddenly flared higher and burned brighter.

She suddenly felt her senses heightened, every nerve in her body coming alive. She was able to feel each blade of grass and particles of soil touching her naked skin, every rough texture of the bark of the tree that she gripped and every ridges and veins of her son's cock thrusting in to her.

Time slowed down as she saw the fireflies suddenly moving a lot slower in the air. She heard her son grunt and gasp as he reached orgasm. She could feel his cock expanding even more in her pussy, the cock head bulging and the slit opening as he flooded her insides with his sperm. His grunts sounded far away and resounding as if she was in a large echoing space, but she was able to feel the flow of his semen traveling up her birth canal. She cried out and gripped his body even tighter with her legs. With her heightened senses, the orgasm felt extremely powerful to her as if it was amplified several times.

Her mind then opened further and the feeling of being in a large open space increased. She then sensed a vast consciousness touching her mind. It filled her with joy, warmth and happiness beyond anything she had ever experienced.

"Urmi?" she asked tentatively in her mind.

"Yes, my dear. I am here with you."

Shakuntala then hit the peak of her climax. She became vaguely aware that Rukmini and Narmada were also orgasming with her. Through the Yakshini, she felt connected to her friends, sharing their pleasure. For the slightest of moments, she felt like she was in Rukmini's body looking down at Angad, riding his cock, getting filled with his sperm. The next moment she was in Narmada's body, feeling Vatsal's manhood thrusting into her, flooding her pussy with his fluids. And then she was finally back into her own mind and body. It felt as if Urmi's consciousness was a confluence where their orgasmic rivers met, intermingled and flowed into the Yakshini.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
5 XP
"Thank you, my dears! This is wonderful!" She heard the Yakshini in her mind as Urmi shared and heightened their climactic pleasures and then absorbed their orgasmic spiritual energy. She lost her chain of thought and her mind went blank.

Shakuntala faintly heard the boys frantically talking to each other, their voices full of panic and anxiety. The voices grew louder as she came back to her senses. She opened her eyes and saw Sanket kneeling next to her, having just sprinkled some water on her face.

"What happened?" she asked as she sat up, dizzy, her head swimming. She saw Rukmini and Narmada also sitting up, dazed.

"Oh! Thank Lord Ganesha! You had me so worried," he said, hugging her. "All three of you were unconscious. We tried so hard to wake you all up," he said.

He helped her get back up on her feet. The mother and son covered themselves back with their garments. All six of them congregated at the center of the grove where the women embraced each other, laughing and crying with joy at the same time. They were spiritually connected now, with each other and with Urmi, having experienced one another's orgasms at the zenith of their incestuous love making. There was no doubt in their minds that they had been successful in their efforts of rejuvenating the Yakshini.

The boys looked at each other, puzzled at their mothers' reactions but pleased with themselves on having performed admirably in their first sexual encounter. They all prayed to the Yakshini to do her part to help them, and went back to their homes at the break of dawn.

One Year Later

"Faster, my son!" moaned Shakuntala, urging Sanket to pick up speed.

It was early in the night. The mother and son were in the grove, underneath an ashoka tree, naked, making love. They lay on their sides with him, spooning into her, from behind. Shakuntala's right leg was draped over her son's thighs, opening herself wide, as he plunged his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ah! It feels so good, ma," he gasped, thrusting into her, faster.

Carnal pleasure coursing through her body, Shakuntala looked around the grove at the other two incestuous couples with them. Rukmini lay on her back underneath another tree, with Angad making love to her. Under another tree, lay the other couple; Rukmini's husband, Omkar and their daughter, Pushpa. The 20-year-old girl's cute, round breasts bounced on her chest as she rode her father's manhood.

The Yakshini had kept her word and restored the natural balance in the village. After that first night in the grove, the villagers started to notice a return of health and vitality among the plants and human life. Within few days, Jaidev felt better and was no longer bed-ridden. As per Omkar's report, other villagers afflicted with the disease started recovering, as well. Sharad too reported the plants showings renewed signs of life and promptly asked the farmers to re-sow the crops.

As the village started to get back on its feet, the council had finally revealed to the villagers, all the events leading up to this miraculous recovery. Though initially shocked, they had quickly realized their good fortunes and thanked Shakuntala, Rukmini and Narmada for saving them and held a grand celebration in honor of the Yakshini.

The incestuous event of that first night was established as a ritual to worship the Yakshini. As Shakuntala and her two friends continued performing the ritual with their sons, more villagers came forward and revealed their own incestuous desires for their kin. Those who had mutual desires for their parents or adult children were welcomed in the grove to consummate their love and offer their orgasmic energies to the Yakshini. On her part, Urmi healed the entire village and continued to use the villagers' offerings to maintain the flora and fauna in the area. The village of Vrindavan was back to its original state of a self-contained, secluded paradise.

As her son's cock moved in and out of her pussy, Shakuntala finally reached orgasm. She gripped the base of the tree with her hands and felt the now familiar, divine touch of the Yakshini.

"Thank you, Urmi, for everything!" she said in her mind and heard the reply, "My dear, the pleasure is all mine."

The End

Members

Threads

Back