Design of Crystal Structures Using Hydrogen Bonds on Molecular-Layered Cocrystals

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
a3c42bafecdffab0b50c7193b5afc44f.jpeg

Free Download Design of Crystal Structures Using Hydrogen Bonds on Molecular-Layered Cocrystals
and Proton-Electron Mixed Conductor

English | 2024 | ISBN: 981997061X | 147 Pages | PDF EPUB (True) | 27 MB

Firstly, the synthesis and evaluation of a proton-electron mixed conducting charge transfer salt is reported. Focusing on the difference in the strength of hydrogen bonds and weaker intermolecular interactions, a system was rationally designed and constructed where electron-conducting molecular wires were encapsulated within a proton-conducting matrix. Next, the investigation of structural phase transitions in a cocrystal consisting of hydrogen-bonded two-dimensional molecular assemblies is reported. Drastic rearrangements of hydrogen-bonded molecular assemblies in the cocrystal led to single-crystal-to-single-crystal phase transitions, resulting in anisotropic changes in the crystal shape. Furthermore, chemical modification of a component molecule in the cocrystal is reported. The modification afforded control over the stacking patterns of the two-dimensional molecular assemblies, i.e., sheets, and the mechanism was discussed considering the intersheet intermolecular interactions and molecular motion.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
gbj4i.rar.html
NitroFlare
gbj4i.rar
Uploadgig
gbj4i.rar
Fikper
gbj4i.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members