Deploy Fastapi, React, Postgresql Apps On Amazon Cloud (aws)

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 7
150 XP

https-dev-to-uploads-s3-amazonaws-com-uploads-articles-8zrfvzv8ltbwlm9bfcr0.png

Published 6/2024
Created by Eric Roby
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 39 Lectures ( 2h 48m ) | Size: 1.91 GB

Deploy a Full Stack app on AWS that is scalable, uses a custom domain, SSL, HTTPS, Continuous Integration and Delivery

What you'll learn:
Deploy your Full Stack Python FastAPI, React and PostgreSQL Apps Online to AWS
Learn to Deploy your FastAPI applications so the whole world can use YOUR app!
Create a custom Domain Name that points to your Full Stack application.
This course will INSTANTLY set you apart from the competition!
I am a RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR ... post your questions and I will RESPOND in 24 hours
You can DOWNLOAD all source code. Perfect for offline LEARNING and REVIEW.
Requirements:
Basic FastAPI knowledge is required.
Basic React knowledge will be helpful.
No previous experience with Amazon Cloud (AWS) needed.
Free AWS developer account requires a credit card for registration (no charges to card, verification only).
Description:
Learn how to BUILD and DEPLOY a Full Stack application using AWS, FastAPI, React and PostgreSQL!-AWS (amazon web services) is one of the hottest and most in-demand technologies on the market.By the end of this course, you will have built and deployed your own scalable production ready applications, that leverages the power of AWS, FastAPI, React and PostgreSQL. There are tons of tutorials, but how many actually show you how to build and deploy an entire application step-by-step so the whole world can use what YOU created?-Being able to leverage AWS into your application can improve the job you have, get you a new job, or even create a startup / contract roles! These skills are highly sought after with some of the highest paying job postings are asking for AWS, Python & FastAPI experience.In this complete AWS Deployment course you will quickly get caught up to speed by locally building/setting up a social media app that I created for this course. We will deploy this app and you can use this app as a starting place for future projects you want to create! Whether you are wanting to expand your current craft, want to change careers or simply wanting to learn a new fast growing piece of technology, then this course if for you. You will be using all modern AWS services that include: RDS, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Route 53, Hosted Zones, Amplify, Code Pipeline and more!This course is designed with intermediate programmers in mind! This means we don't walk through all of the code, but you are expected to be able to read the code if you'd like. This way, we can dive right into AWS services and working on setting up your infrastructure. -In this course, you will get (not only):- All source code is available for download- Responsive Instructor: All questions answered within 24 hours- Professional video and audio recordings (check the free previews)- High quality closed-captions / subtitles available for English (new!)-Content and Overview:Install & Setup Python, IDE, FastAPI & React.Git Repositories.Cloud Computing Knowledge.Deploy FastAPI & PostgreSQL on AWS.Deploy React application on AWS.Setup Continuous Integration & Delivery (CI/CD) on AWS.Setup Custom Domain on AWS.Setup Custom Subdomains on AWS.Setup SSL/HTTPS on AWS.Allow anyone in your application so the world can use it.And more!Course videos are regularly updated to keep up with the newest updates and information. The codingwithroby community is very active, so always know that if you have a question you will receive an answer within 24 hours!-See what other students are saying about my courses!"Great teacher, very well built i like the overview part before hands on, 5 stars from me :)""The course is great because it covers a lot of real-life situations and goes wide and deeply on each topic. All recommendations and praise for the author.""I like how the entire course is Paced. The instructor is very knowledgeable and explains how to code step by step in an easy-to-understand manner.""I learn a lot of things related with fastAPI and tools that helps me with the creation of a new web app""Clear, crisp and covered a wide array of topics on python. Thanks Eric for the course.""The teaching style is great, can't say enough good things about it, would 100% recommend to any developers"-No Risk - Money-Back GuaranteeFinally, there is no risk. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to deploy a Full Stack application on AWS using the tools of FastAPI, React and PostgreSQLIt is time to level up your career and add AWS to your craft list today.
Who this course is for:
The course is appropriate for all FastAPI developers wanting to learn how to use AWS

Members

Threads

Back