Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Even i have cuck fantasy.. but only fantasy...
alwwys imagine my wife being fucked by stranger in some hotel room and i peep to watch her getting fucked... i also imagine and masturbate thinking her in 3some act and group fucking and while she enjoys....
again i wish this as fanatsy only... to turn me on..
Super.. can you share ur wife pics…

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
85 XP
I am from Mumbai 38 my wife is 35 , a prefect MILF , she had put on a little more weight after the delivery of our first son but all an all she is a perfect fucking material . I am sharing this because I have a fantasy of seeing her cheating me and fucking another man in my bedroom in my absence . I would rather love to see her fucking another cock . She is orthodox and conservative but tigress on bed .
I have taken her virginity and developed her to a complete woman . Now I want to share her with other admirers . All are invited to talk about her on this thread ,no limit . You can fuck her with your comments , you can share your fantasies about , you can do whatever you want ....... :heart:

Sharing her latest picture

lexus ct200h 0 60
I love to fuck your wife...I am bull

Reactions: bighorn@123

Abhaydixit06

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
Some great fantasies by cuckold hubbies. But how far do you go in letting fantasy happen to reality.

If you see neighbour or colleague flirting with your wife, do you feel jealous or excited or both. Do you encourage wife to respond to the flirting or show possesiveness.

Do the fear of society or privacy hinders you

Members

Threads

Back