Cuckold hubbies ____ pls share ur fantasies

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
I am from Mumbai 38 my wife is 35 , a prefect MILF , she had put on a little more weight after the delivery of our first son but all an all she is a perfect fucking material . I am sharing this because I have a fantasy of seeing her cheating me and fucking another man in my bedroom in my absence . I would rather love to see her fucking another cock . She is orthodox and conservative but tigress on bed .
I have taken her virginity and developed her to a complete woman . Now I want to share her with other admirers . All are invited to talk about her on this thread ,no limit . You can fuck her with your comments , you can share your fantasies about , you can do whatever you want ....... :heart:

Sharing her latest picture

lexus ct200h 0 60
WHAT A BABE....MMMUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHH...MUUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHHHH

DesiAK

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
How u feel when imagining ur wife being touched, felt and admired by other male ? Have u ever come to know about any relationship of ur wife with another man? How much did it excite u ?
I have had secret relations with a couple of married ladies but their hubbies never knew about it.
Share ur stories, fantasies n thoughts :heart:
My wife is very sexually active. Even though I try my best, I get exhausted and can't make her cum. First 2 years of our marriage was ok but then she started seeing her ex. Even started having flings with her colleagues. I got her extremely intimate photos with her colleague from her phone. Somehow I was aroused and jerked off to them. Since then it's like that. We have sex and she never says no to me. But at the same time she has multiple casual affairs and I somewhat enjoy them. I do get jealous at times but one blowjob from her and all's ok for me again.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
85 XP
My wife is very sexually active. Even though I try my best, I get exhausted and can't make her cum. First 2 years of our marriage was ok but then she started seeing her ex. Even started having flings with her colleagues. I got her extremely intimate photos with her colleague from her phone. Somehow I was aroused and jerked off to them. Since then it's like that. We have sex and she never says no to me. But at the same time she has multiple casual affairs and I somewhat enjoy them. I do get jealous at times but one blowjob from her and all's ok for me again.
Tats good to hear bro..you are doing it right. Everyone have their own fantasy. We must respect their things. Likewise, they ll do ours.

• Love
Reactions: DesiAK

Members

Threads

Back