0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Hiii friends

I am a Malayalee...from Thrissur,Kerala...I work outside Kerala..I cant be called as a cuck husband because i never did it..but i would love to do it...Initially through online (Hangout chating)..then if all goes well, a real meet...

I am 38 and wife is 35...we are married for 10 years...wife dont even have a clue of cucking..

Hence i am looking for a guy who is interested for a friendship, seduce my wife and then have a secret sexual online affair and as i told, if all goes well, then a real meet. If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply to this...
...looking forward for some great experience.

Thank you

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
agentdefect said:
Hiii friends

I am a Malayalee...from Thrissur,Kerala...I work outside Kerala..I cant be called as a cuck husband because i never did it..but i would love to do it...Initially through online (Hangout chating)..then if all goes well, a real meet...

I am 38 and wife is 35...we are married for 10 years...wife dont even have a clue of cucking..

Hence i am looking for a guy who is interested for a friendship, seduce my wife and then have a secret sexual online affair and as i told, if all goes well, then a real meet. If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply to this...

Thank you

All the best. Hope you find your lucky guy soon.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
75 XP
agentdefect said:
Hiii friends

Thank you
why don't to start a thread and post her pics and make us hot

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Describing her is tough frnds..hehe...she s well educated, engg graduate, 5'5 65kg around..housewife...

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
kingsplendour1 said:
agentdefect said:
Describing her is tough frnds..hehe...she s well educated, engg graduate, 5'5 65kg around..housewife...
her size ?

any casual pic pls
i cant post here...if interested..msg me pvtly..i can show

Members

Threads

Back