Years of Service

LEVEL 6
135 XP
96e542472bc70e71fc71c7a17454c8e2.jpeg

Free Download Construction Delay Analysis & Concurrent Delay Approaches
Published 6/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 17m | Size: 553 MB
Learn how to analyze delays in construction projects and how to deal with concurrent delay.

What you'll learn
Delays in Construction Industry (Definition, Categories, Causes)
Delay Analysis Techniques (as-planned Vs. as-built, updated as-planned Vs. updated as-built, as-planned impacted, time impact analysis, collapsed as-built)
Concurrent Delay Definition & Its Complexity
Different Approaches of Concurrent Delay (Dominant Cause, The Malmaison Approach, Apportionment and The Devlin Approach)
Requirements
No previous experience is needed.
Description
This course explores all issues about construction delays, its definitions, causes and impact, associated ramifications. Concurrent Delays are considered as one of the law problematical areas and most complicated & controversial kind of delay disputes. This is due to its unique/complex nature and the fact that there is no one standard and agreed coherent definition or interpretation of concurrent delay. We herein proposed various options for definition of concurrent delays, which its selection depends on how both parties agreed to deal with concurrency, along with proposed contractual bespoke amendments to reflect the same.Also application of detailed CPM delay analysis and application of Dominant Cause if applicable, "time-but-no-money" approach or Apportionment (preferably Apportionment of Time). And, further recommended the establishment of a UAE dedicated Technology and Construction Court Division that will definitely allow for more efficient resolution of construction industry complex disputes. Plus identifying and analyzing the basis and rules governing the determination of EOT in cases of concurrency under various civil and common law jurisdictions along with court's relevant approach. It is concluded that Civil Law countries (such as USA, Scotland, Canada and Australia) preferred approach for concurrency is Apportionment. I guarantee it's such an interesting journey, I Hope you enjoy it.
Who this course is for
Planners, Contracts Administrators, Cost Control Engineers and Projects Control Engineers.
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/construction-delay-analysis-concurrent-delay-approaches/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ttspl.Construction.Delay.Analysis..Concurrent.Delay.Approaches.rar.html
Fikper
ttspl.Construction.Delay.Analysis..Concurrent.Delay.Approaches.rar.html

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back