Years of Service

LEVEL 6
185 XP
0cea181a4c01b475dc8cc0c340e25399.jpeg

Free Download Complete AWS Certified Data Engineer Associate - DEA-C01
Published 5/2024
Created by Nikolai Schuler
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 231 Lectures ( 22h 23m ) | Size: 7.37 GB

Incl. Full Practice Exam and Explanations | PASS the DEA-C01 Exam and Become AWS Certified Data Engineer with Ease!
What you'll learn:
PASS the AWS Certified Data Engineer Exam (DEA-C01)!
Full Practice Exam incl. Full Explanations to ACE the exam
All Slides as downloadable PDF
All topics covered & 100% up-to-date
Hands-on demos with real-world scenarios
Build & Orchestrate Data Pipelines in AWS
Data Ingestions with Glue & Data Warehousing with Redshift
Full Data Lake Solutions with S3 & Much More
Requirements:
Basic data knowledge
For the demos we will setup and AWS account - mostly using the Free Tier
Description:
The ONLY course you need to prepare and PASS the AWS Certified Data Engineer - Associate exam (DEA-C01) and become AWS Certified Data Engineer - Associate!Make your exam preparation and learning Data Engineering in AWS fun & easy but very effective: By learning with real-life & hands-on projects, quizzes and a full practice exam!This course teaches you every single topic you need to master the exam with ease.Why is this the ONLY course you need to take to pass the AWS Certified Data Engineer exam?Learn everything you need to know to master AWS for Data Engineering and to prepare and pass the DEA-C01 exam.Every single topic is covered in depth100% up-to-date!Full practice exam incl. all explanationsTips for successEverything you need to know about the exam itselfMany quizzes to test your knowledgeLearn all the practical knowledge to master AWS in the real worldThis course guides you step-by-step to prepare in the best possible way for the examDon't waste your time but focuses on what really matters to master the exam!The instructor:Hi, my name is Nikolai, and I have just passed my DEA-01 Data Engineer exam. I am teaching AWS and Data Engineering in around 200 countries and my mission with the course: Take the stress out of your exam prep, make it fun but very effective to make the most out of your preparation time. I want to make sure you have the best chances of succeeding and moving your career forward with the AWS Data Engineer exam in your professional career.Enroll now and get:Lifetime access including all future updates20+ hours video lecturesAll project files and source files to downloadFull practice exam with explanationsTips for success30-days-money back guarantee (no questions asked!)What you'll learn:The only course you need to PASS the AWS Certified Data Engineer examFull Practice Exam including explanations!Master AWS and become a data engineering expertBuild and orchestrate data pipelines in Glue and EMROrchestrate workflows in Step Functions and Glue workflowsBuild data lakes in S3Build data warehouses in RedshiftMaster NoSQL databases like DynamoDB & DocumentDBQuery the data using AthenaManage EC2 instancesBuild event-driven architectures with Lambda and EventBridgeGovernance of data lakes with Lake FormationAccess management with IAMMonitoring with CloudWatchAnd much more!Take this chance, this can be your first step into a successfull data engineering career!Looking forward to seeing you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
Aspiring Data Engineers
Seasoned Data Engineers looking to get certified
Anyone in the Data Industry that wants to advance their skills & career
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-data-engineer-associate-dea-c01/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
vuxvp.Complete.AWS.Certified.Data.Engineer.Associate..DEAC01.part3.rar.html
vuxvp.Complete.AWS.Certified.Data.Engineer.Associate..DEAC01.part2.rar.html
vuxvp.Complete.AWS.Certified.Data.Engineer.Associate..DEAC01.part8.rar.html