Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Entertainment Celebrities Gossips & Latest News

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
“I’m hungry to be one of the best actors in our industry” – says Bunty Aur Babli 2 star Siddhant Chaturvedi

Actor Siddhant Chaturvedi shot into the limelight with his brilliant acting as rapper MC Sher in Gully Boy that also earned him a lot of acclaim. Given his prowess in front of the camera, Siddhant landed his first role as the quintessential masala Hindi film hero in Yash Raj Films’ rib-tickling family entertainer Bunty Aur Babli 2. He plays the New Bunty in this laugh-out-loud con film. Siddhant hails from the small town of Ballia, Uttar Pradesh and he wants to make the town and state proud of his achievements.

I’m hungry to be one of the best actors in our industry - says Bunty Aur Babli 2 star Siddhant Chaturvedi

A complete outsider to Bollywood, Siddhant had to face gruelling struggles before he got noticed. He says, “For someone who comes from a small town like Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, first getting a break in Bollywood, to now being a hero of a commercial big Hindi film is truly a dream come true. I never thought I could make it because I had seen so many talented people from small towns like me struggle hard to get noticed.”

He adds, “It is very tough but I have to admit that there is a lot of learning in that struggle. It grounded me, showed me the reality of a big town, and guided me to not look at anything with rose-tinted glasses. My struggle made me stronger and I can’t complain about that. I’m truly fortunate that I got my break with Excel Films and a visionary film-maker like Zoya Akhtar.”

Siddhant states, “I want to represent Ballia well with my work and make people from my town proud of me. I hope I’m a good representative of the talent that exists in Uttar Pradesh and also in small towns across the length and breadth of our beautiful country. I’m hungry to be one of the best actors in our industry. I have miles to go and I’m willing to learn every single day because that’s what will help me realise my goal.”

Bunty Aur Babli 2 also features Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji as the original Bunty and Babli. Gorgeous debutant Sharvari plays the new Babli who is hot, intelligent, and tech-savvy. This comedy will pit two sets of con artists, from different generations, against each other as they try to prove who is the better con couple!

Yash Raj Films’ Bunty Aur Babli 2, which is set to release worldwide on November 19, 2021, has been directed by Varun V. Sharma.

ALSO READ: Siddhant Chaturvedi overcomes hydrophobia for Bunty Aur Babli 2 romantic track ‘Luv Ju’; shares underwater kiss with Sharvari Wagh!

The post “I’m hungry to be one of the best actors in our industry” – says Bunty Aur Babli 2 star Siddhant Chaturvedi appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
“Amazed at the dignity, grace, maturity and strength Shah Rukh Khan has shown” – says Urmila Matondkar as Aryan Khan returns to Mannat after 28 days

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan’s elder child Aryan Khan has returned home 28 days in jail. He was taken into custody on the night of October 2 by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) along with a few others after the agency conducted a raid on a cruise ship off the Mumbai coast. On October 3, Aryan Khan was arrested by the NCB in the case. On October 30, Aryan Khan was released from Arthur Road Jail. Shah Rukh Khan’s bodyguard Ravi Singh and his team had reached early in the morning to pick him up. The jail authorities picked up the bail order at 5:30 am on Saturday from the Arthur Road Jail mailbox. Aryan Khan was released from jail at 11 am after which he sat in the car and left the jail. As Shah Rukh Khan’s son reached Mannat with thousands of fans outside the residence of the superstar celebrating his return, Urmila Matondkar praised the actor’s strength in these trying times.

Amazed at the dignity, grace, maturity and strength Shah Rukh Khan has shown - says Urmila Matondkar as Aryan Khan returns to Mannat after 28 days

Urmila Matondkar took to social media to appreciate how SRK handled this crisis. She wrote on Twitter, “Person’s true character is revealed in tough times. Truly amazed at the dignity, grace,maturity n strength @iamsrk has shown in d most trying n pressurizing times. Proud to have you as my colleague. U remain absolutely the Best!! Much love. God bless.”

Person’s true character is revealed in tough times. Truly amazed at the dignity, grace,maturity n strength @iamsrk has shown in d most trying n pressurizing times. Proud to have you as my colleague. U remain absolutely the Best!! Much love. God bless ????????????

— Urmila Matondkar (@UrmilaMatondkar) October 30, 2021

Aryan Khan was detained by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on October 2, 2021, after the NCB raided a cruise ship. He was arrested on October 3 under Section 8(c), 20(b), 27, 28, 29 and 35 under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.

ALSO READ: “I think it’s a big relief for everybody” – says Juhi Chawla who signed Rs. 1 lakh bail surety bond for Aryan Khan

The post “Amazed at the dignity, grace, maturity and strength Shah Rukh Khan has shown” – says Urmila Matondkar as Aryan Khan returns to Mannat after 28 days appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
“This journey needs partners who are like-minded and focussed to save the planet” – says Bhumi Pednekar

Bhumi Pednekar has always been a socially conscious citizen and she has started a much-lauded pan India advocacy campaign – Climate Warrior, to raise awareness on Environmental Conservation and Climate Change. Climate Warrior is a concerted social media initiative that Bhumi spearheads to highlight the incredible work done by tireless environmental activists and citizen groups across India. She uses her highly engaged social media following to voice concerns about the rapidly changing climatic conditions in the nation. Now, Bhumi is starting a series of chats on national radio to reach out to a wider set of people and engage them on the subject of climate conservation, an issue she feels needs immediate attention.

“This journey needs partners who are like-minded and focussed to save the planet” - says Bhumi Pednekar

Bhumi says, “It is important to have this important conversation about climate change out in the open. We are in a crisis and we just can’t look away. We have to do whatever it takes to educate people about the need to protect the environment. We are running out of time and we cannot make our next generations vulnerable. I have vowed to use all my resources and my voice to bring as much awareness as possible.”

She adds, “This journey needs partners who are like-minded and focussed to save the planet. I’m proud to start my new campaign on India’s only international radio network as it has incredible reach. I’m hoping through my shows on the radio I will be able to sensitise people more about the problem that’s looming, engage with fellow climate warriors who are doing an amazing job at saving the planet and also bring together people with common goals so that they can collaborate and make a lot of difference.”

ALSO READ: Bhumi Pednekar is Belle of the Ball in printed and flowy Gauri and Nainika dress worth Rs. 1.2 lakh

The post “This journey needs partners who are like-minded and focussed to save the planet” – says Bhumi Pednekar appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Ananya Panday wraps the song shoot for Liger with Vijay Deverakonda; here’s whats next for her

Ananya Panday has had a year full of set hopping. Be it films shoots, brand commitments, or any other work Ananya has had a super busy year and she recently got done with yet another commitment of her upcoming Pan-India film, Liger.

Ananya Panday wraps the song shoot for Liger with Vijay Deverakonda; here's whats next for her

A source close to the project shared, “Ananya Panday along with Vijay Deverakonda finished a song shoot for Liger recently. The song will be of huge grandeur. After wrapping the shooting schedule for Liger, there were multiple dance rehearsals for the actors in order to put the best foot forward for the song choreography.”

The source further shares, “After Diwali, Ananya will be dubbing for Shakun’s Batra’s untitled film. A couple of months ago, the lead cast had wrapped the shoot for the film, and now dubbing along with patchwork is left which the actor will get into immediately after celebrating the festivities of Diwali.”

With her film Liger, Ananya Panday is set to be India’s youngest Pan-India star. Along with that, the actress will also make her regional debut with the film. She will also pair up with actor Vijay Deverakonda for the first time, making it a long list of firsts for the young actress.

Ananya Panday is set to be part of some really interesting projects. Her strong lineup includes Kho Gaye Hum Kahan, Shakun Batra’s untitled next, and Pan-India film Liger.

ALSO READ: Star kids won’t hang around together, at least for now

The post Ananya Panday wraps the song shoot for Liger with Vijay Deverakonda; here’s whats next for her appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Bigg Boss 15: Gautam Gulati reveals Simba Nagpal’s hidden secrets

Bigg Boss season 15 started off on a smooth note with contestants trying to make efforts to know each other. But, by the end of the second week, the contestants were clear about who they wanted to be friends with and who to keep at a distance. This season the contestants have been quite vocal about what they think of other housemates but at the same time, they all have their little secrets. These little secrets are often discovered/exposed when there is a guest that comes inside the house to show the contestants the real picture that the world outside is seeing.

gautam.jpg

This time, it was ex-winner Gautam Gulati and ex-contestants Rashmi Desai, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, and Kamya Punjabi who had come with a strong intention to show all the contestants what the Indian audience was witnessing and grilled each contestant for what they had said and done on the show. These 4 strong ex-contestants have been vocal about their thoughts and opinions whether it was inside the house or outside the house, they have been following all the seasons very closely whilst tweeting their unbiased opinions about each one on their respective social media handles. Amidst seeking for all honesty from the contestants and being questioned under the limelight, there was a shocking revelation that came forward.

Gautam Gulati was seen questioning Simba about the secret letters that he had written, Simba reveals the disliking and dishonesty of co-contestant Afsana Khan. The letter talked about other contestants and had nasty and evil comments for them. There were many comments penned down for Afsana, like “Sille hue aloo ke paratha”, “Keechad mein nahane ka shauq nahi hai mujhe”. He had also written Ravan and Ram for Karan and Jay which was later revealed by him that it was his game plan for Karan & Jay which can be a problem for Simba in the coming days. Simba tried defending himself and told Gautam that he had written such things because Afsana called him by many names which he didn’t like and wanted to put down his thoughts somewhere.

Well, Gautam was shocked to see Simba penning down secrets. While leaving the house, Gautam only advised Simba to speak his mind and heart and not be afraid of being judged by the audiences and co-contestants.

Well, before Gautam Gulati’s visit, Akasa Singh, Umar Riaz and Karan Kundrra were the ones who had found the secret letter of Simba.

ALSO READ:Bigg Boss 15: Salman Khan schools Tejasswi Prakash for back answering him

The post Bigg Boss 15: Gautam Gulati reveals Simba Nagpal’s hidden secrets appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Bigg Boss 15: Umar Riaz and Simba Nagpal get into an ugly spat; the latter pushes him into the swimming pool

Each day in the Bigg Boss 15 house brings us new twists and turns. From high voltage fights to non-stop entertainment, this season of Bigg Boss has been more happening than ever. In the upcoming episode of the show, a huge ugly spat is going to take place between Umar Riaz and Simba Nagpal.

umar.jpg

Simba Nagpal has been considered the calmest and composed contestant in the house. But in the promo, which is now going viral, we witnessed the actor’s ‘wild side’ where he’s seen pushing Asim Riaz’s brother, Umar Riaz into the swimming pool. While many are blaming Simba for being aggressive, Simba was seen saying that Umar cussed his mother, driving him to take action against Umar. “Maa ki gaali kaise dera hai?” (How are you abusing my mother?) questioned Simba. Luckily, he didn’t get injured as he fell into the pool straight, else he would have got a serious injury. Ieshaan Sehgaal, who was standing close to them, quickly rushed and condemned Simba and stated that he did the wrong thing.

The incident has divided the fans into two parts wherein some are in Umar’s favour while others are in Simba’s favour. Well, who is wrong and who is right will be decided by the host Salman Khan in the upcoming Weekend Ka Vaar.

ALSO READ:Bigg Boss 15: Gautam Gulati reveals Simba Nagpal’s hidden secrets

The post Bigg Boss 15: Umar Riaz and Simba Nagpal get into an ugly spat; the latter pushes him into the swimming pool appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Teaser of Ranveer Singh’s 83 to be released exclusively in theatres with Sooryavanshi

Ranveer Singh starrer ‘83 directed by Kabir Khan has had a long wait for a release which will end with Christmas this year. The film which will see Ranveer essay the role of former cricketer Kapil Dev will be released in theaters on December 24, 2021.

Teaser of Ranveer Singh’s 83 to be released exclusively in theatres with Sooryavanshi

Reportedly, the team of ‘83 is all set to kick off their campaign in a unique manner. As per reports in an entertainment portal, Reliance Entertainment and Kabir Khan have decided to attach the teaser of ‘83 exclusively to the prints of Akshay Kumar starrer Sooryavanshi in cinema halls across the globe. This means that the teaser will be available on digital platforms only after a large number of people witness it on the big screen before they watch Sooryavanshi. It is expected to be released on Youtube either on Sunday or Monday. Sooryavanshi will be released in theatres on Friday, November 5.

This is probably the first time that the teaser of a film will play on the big screen first before its digital release. The teaser release will be followed by a trailer launch later this month. The makers are expecting to take the box office by storm during Christmas.

Apart from ‘83, the trailer of Sajid Nadiadwala’s Tadap featuring Ahan Shetty and Tara Sutaria, which was released a few days back, will also be attached to the prints of Sooryavanshi. The trailer of Satyameva Jayate 2 and Antim-The Final Truth has not been attached to the prints of Sooryavanshi. Both films will be released in the last week of November.

ALSO READ: Makers of Sooryavanshi demand Minimum Guarantee and advance from single screens; estimated amount approx. Rs. 25 crores

The post Teaser of Ranveer Singh’s 83 to be released exclusively in theatres with Sooryavanshi appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
“Happy Birthday mere bhai”- Salman Khan wishes Shah Rukh Khan with a throwback picture

Shah Rukh Khan turns 56 today. The actor is being showered with love on social media by his millions of fans and his colleagues. Shah Rukh Khan’s close friend and co-star Salman Khan also took to social media to wish the superstar.

“Happy Birthday mere bhai”- Salman Khan wishes Shah Rukh Khan with a throwback picture

Salman Khan shared a throwback picture with Shah Rukh and wrote, “Aaj apne bhai ka birthday hai . Happy birthday mere bhai”.

Aaj apne bhai ka birthday hai . Happy birthday mere bhai .. @iamsrk pic.twitter.com/EdID189UM7

— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) November 2, 2021

Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan’s friendship goes way beyond the days they became superstars. While their friendship has seen ups and downs, the two have always been there for each other. Recently, Salman Khan was the first to arrive at Shah Rukh’s residence after Aryan Khan was arrested by the NCB last month. Salman stood by Shah Rukh and his family through this tough phase.

On the work front, the two superstars will soon be seen together on screen in Pathan and Tiger 3 where we will see a crossover of their characters.

ALSO READ: Karan Johar shares candid pictures with Shah Rukh Khan; recalls their first meeting on the sets of Karan Arjun

The post “Happy Birthday mere bhai”- Salman Khan wishes Shah Rukh Khan with a throwback picture appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Alia Bhatt pens a lovely birthday note for her ‘favourite person’- Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan turns 56 today. The superstar is being showered with love from his fans and colleagues on social media. Alia Bhatt shares a strong bond with Shah Rukh Khan after having worked with him in the film Dear Zindagi and their occasional appreciation for each other on social media is also proof of their bond.

Alia Bhatt pens a lovely birthday note for her ‘favourite person’- Shah Rukh Khan

Alia Bhatt took to her Instagram handle to share a picture of SRK posing with a large crowd assembled to see him. Sharing the picture, Alia penned a note for her ‘favourite person’. “My favourite person. King of not just cinema. King of goodness, king of possibly-it-all! Happy happy birthday SR. You are and always will be synonymous with LOVE. Love is the greatest thing in this world. And so are you! I hope, wish and pray that you only have good, love-filled days in your life always and forever – because that’s all you give us.”

Alia and Shah Rukh Khan first worked together in the film Dear Zindagi. The two also jointly produced the upcoming film Darlings which will mark Alia’s first production.

ALSO READ: “Happy Birthday mere bhai”- Salman Khan wishes Shah Rukh Khan with a throwback picture

The post Alia Bhatt pens a lovely birthday note for her ‘favourite person’- Shah Rukh Khan appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
70 XP
Pooja Hegde means serious business as she shows how to amp boring formals with a monotone splash

Pooja Hegde has had quite a busy schedule ever since the lockdown eased. The actress who has a dress for every occasion is never too far from sharing a picture or two in lovely outfits that sends her fans into frenzy.

Pooja-Hegde-means-serious-business-as-she-shows-how-to-amp-boring-formals-with-a-monotone-splash-2.jpg

Pooja Hegde lit up our Instagram feeds with a pastel upload. She looked beautiful in a pastel yellow suit. Pooja makes us do a double take as she dons a powerful look in the softest hues. She styled a yellow Bralette with a blazer and wide leg pants of the same tone. She completed the look with strappy yellow sandals with PVC heels. Pooja’s makeup was simple with a soft blush and a dab of pink lips with ultra-wavy hair with her gold highlights peeking through her brown locks. Hegde shows off her toned midriff and flaunts her washboard abs in the pictures as the suit fits her like a glove. She kept a happy go lucky vibe to the outfit with a serious business formal look.

Cirkus alongside Ranveer Singh, Pan-India film Radhe Shyam with Prabhas, Bhaijaan with Salman Khan, Acharyaa with Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan, and Beast opposite Thalapathy Vijay makes the long list of Pooja’s envious upcoming country-wide projects.

Also Read: Mouni Roy looks breathtaking in a black floral dress in Dubai

The post Pooja Hegde means serious business as she shows how to amp boring formals with a monotone splash appeared first on XDReams.

Members

Threads

Back