Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
e6c6879621030b5e39db28ca9153e123.jpeg

Free Download Biomass Hydrolyzing Enzymes: Basics, Advancements, and Applications
by Edited by Reeta Rani Singhania

English | 2024 | ISBN: 1032370971 | 197 pages | True PDF | 23.1 MB

This reference book provides advanced knowledge about lignocellulosic biomass production and its application in biomass hydrolysis. Lignocellulosic biomass is the most abundant, ubiquitous, and renewable raw material in the world. Though biomass can be deconstructed by other means, biological ways through enzymes are eco-friendly and sustainable. Biomass Hydrolyzing Enzymes: Basics, Advancements, and Applications discusses the different enzymes used for degrading biomass into its monomeric components. It covers important topics like biorefineries, hydrolysis of algal mass, kinetic modelling for hydrolysis, inhibitory effects, and more.
Key Features
Highlights recent developments in biorefineries, specific enzymes, inhibitor tolerance, and enhanced efficiencies
Provides details on various kinds of biomass hydrolysis including algal biomass
Includes the best practices for getting economic and efficient high conversions of biomass
Covers strategies to be adopted for increasing the production of highly efficient enzymes
Explores the advancements in lignocellulosic biomass hydrolysis
The book is suitable for researchers and students in biotechnology, applied microbiology, and environmental sciences.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
me0f4.rar
Rapidgator
me0f4.rar.html
Uploadgig
me0f4.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back