0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
Welcome all,
This thread is dedicated for everyone of adult age (18+) who is openminded to express/reveal their fantasy which they crave so much that it needs to be discussed in this forum to find guidance of like minded companionship to go beyond fantasy and try in real life.

Note :
Please avoid scamming for money, personal info or some immature or illegal stuff in this thread !

Reactions: Babyji212121
OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
Here goes mine !
1. Explore BDSM with effeminate t-gurls/ ladies who act (dress) normal in society (maybe even married /with partner) but behind doors they crave a real man to take charge emotional/physical for mutual fun 😉

2. Voyeurism (setup or just natural)

I am open to discuss in detail for any enquiries here or DM

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
I have a fantasy of tying my girl with shibari ropes under her dress....and going out with my cum flowing from her neck to her cleavage...so that the people around know that the bitch got fucked by me.....and another one is tying her up and calling her friend home and fuck her friend while she eats my girlfriend and make my girlfriend watch my dick banging her friend up close infront of her face....while my balls rub over her face.....

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
I like how specific you are with Shibari ropes under dress,,, and making ur gf watch as you are balls deep in her friend slapping her face :goteam:

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
Are dont worry , mai sirf bisexual ki baat ki hai . Straight mardo se to apna bhaichara rehta hai. 🤣🤣

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
Watching wife getting fucked is a fantasy of lots of men…

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
Here is a recent update !

I got interest in used lingerie of women in all sizes and got introduced to a guy here who is into showing off his spouse/ family members used undergarments.
Now, my kinky side wants to sniff a lady's juicy flavor and he is cool with that to show off them in person on two conditions.

1. I can't reveal identities which I agree.
2. When checking the lingerie of his spouse he bets that I will get a hard on, condition is he wants me to jerk me off a tribute on her panty/bra.

Any ideas / suggestions ?

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
Hii am in to voyeurism and a bhabhi and aunty lover
I wish to develop some strange thing or device so that I can enter the bathroom of all the goodlloking bhabhies in my complex and nearby colony and see them nude ,and peeing ,while i watch all the golden asses and juicy boobs hanging with out any cloth ,and daily i will enter one bhabhis bathroom ,may be a watch like Mr India or something like that

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
225 XP
Whats bigg deal
It's safe and many does it
Where is the risk angle here