Years of Service

LEVEL 6
145 XP
4d116f154a257b2f339fd8bf38ae9eac.jpeg

Free Download Basics of Creating Fun Digital Stickers on Canva
Published 6/2024
Created by Olivia D
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 20 Lectures ( 2h 19m ) | Size: 1.2 GB

Learn how to create easy-to-do Canva digital stickers
What you'll learn:
Learn how to create x9 different digital sticker type
Learn different graphic techniques using Canva
An overview of how to use Canva
Understanding what digital stickers are and the different types of profitable digital stickers to create
Requirements:
No graphic design or Canva experience necessary. This course is for complete beginners.
Description:
This course is for you if you're a beginner at creating digital stickers and want to make your digital planners or journals stand out from the rest or if you want to start a side hustle business.Hi, I'm Olivia, your teacher for this class. I have spent years selling digital products on Etsy and other platforms and have learned easy tips and techniques to create beautiful digital products without having fancy graphic design tools, with little graphic design experience, and without breaking the bank.And you can, too!This course will help you gain skills in creating digital stickers and ultimately lay down the foundations for success in the digital sticker sphere.I have designed this course for beginners who have NO graphic design experience. However, you must be willing to learn and put in the effort to get the most out of this course.Here's what's in the course included:Easy-to-follow video tutorials to help you create digital stickers from start to finish, using CanvaLearn how to create x9 different digital sticker typesLearn different graphic techniques using CanvaAn overview of how to use CanvaUnderstanding what digital stickers are and the different types of profitable digital stickers to createYou'll also get access to over 20+ free Private Label Rights (PLR) Canva templates to help you create digital stickers.In addition, you'll be able to access a Canva Kawaii digital planner and sticker bundle for free.What you'll need:Access to Canva (free to use)Access to the internetPreferably a desktop or laptop. However, you can also use an iPad or tablet - whichever works best for you.And the tenacity to learn new skillsYou'll be creating:Nine different digital sticker types using the tips and methods for this class.The digital sticker types include:Bookmark digital stickersMemo pads digital stickersDigital widgetsCalendar digital stickersWashi tape and paper tagsFun borders digital stickersLabel digital stickersFun quotes digital stickersThis class is for beginners, so don't worry if you're new to creating digital stickers or products on Canva. You'll receive easy tutorials to help you create digital stickers.
Who this course is for:
Beginner digital sticker creators, looking to learn how to create digital stickers for personal use or create digital stickers to make passive income
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/basics-of-creating-fun-digital-stickers-on-canva/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
jjbka.Basics.of.Creating.Fun.Digital.Stickers.on.Canva.part1.rar.html
jjbka.Basics.of.Creating.Fun.Digital.Stickers.on.Canva.part2.rar.html
Fikper
jjbka.Basics.of.Creating.Fun.Digital.Stickers.on.Canva.part1.rar.html
jjbka.Basics.of.Creating.Fun.Digital.Stickers.on.Canva.part2.rar.html

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

OneDDL's SIGNATURE