Years of Service

LEVEL 6
145 XP
360140ab8ce7eaa726569b3f40f9fc84.jpeg

Free Download Anti -stress massage learning
Published 6/2024
Created by Evangelos Tsiotsios
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 17 Lectures ( 40m ) | Size: 979 MB

Unique techniques for Anti-stress massage
What you'll learn:
no matter if you know another massage technique or not you learn how to interact and to improve the central neurous system with this technique
with this technique you give to your client's the best massage feeling they ever have
you get some knowledge you need to know about the central nervous system of the human body
it is a rate massage technique based on Ayurveda treatment system
Requirements:
if you are a profesional massage therapist or you not and you want to start learning a massage technique this is something very good to start or something probably you never have in your tools
Description:
You learn about the anti-stress massage and how it works and what is the benefits of this massage. You get some information about the stress and anxiety and how react in our body. Also some information about the nervous system and how it works. This massage it comes from my knowledge about the Ayurveda massage system and i make it more simply for you with the same results. It is relatively fast and rhythmic, without any pressure but with a certain intensity of touch. I make the video in a way more understandable you can use it individually or together. Everything is for download and also the music inside the course, which is also unique and important in massage. This massage releases muscle tension, promotes lymphatic drainage, focuses heavily on the skin and uses movements that stimulate blood circulation. The Anti-stress Massage comes in a specific way to relax the nervous system and thereby deactivate the state of stress. You can use it in a client for session of two hands or a session with four hands, there is absolutelly amazing. The client who will receive this massage will feel a unique experience helping him to calm down from stress to renew his energy and at the end of the session to come out with a stronger nervous system to cope better with his daily routine.
Who this course is for:
this is for a profesional massage therapist or for a new beginers in a massage world or for someone who needs to have some extra skill!!
Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/anti-stress-massage-learning/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
bpmyl.Anti.stress.massage.learning.rar.html
Fikper
bpmyl.Anti.stress.massage.learning.rar.html

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads